SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Apparently the US Marines have deployed to the UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did not tell him either that the supposed unit he is in, is based in NC, not in FL.

The guy had many photos up too from other car scam ads that all had different throwaway email addresses in them. I think Photobucket set a new record in taking his account down. 6 minutes after I reported it, it was down along with an email back from Photobucket. He had LOTS of pics up too from probably dozens of scam ads, which will ruin all those ads too since the pics will not come up in anyones emails or on the craigslist ads.

Its too bad he does not want endless discussions back and forth, thats exactly what he will get as long as I can keep him on. Its certainly harder to keep these guys going and get them off of script. I certainly do not ever forsee getting one of these Romos to wear green goo and a crocodile mask.

Quote:
Hello ,

I apologize for the delay, I'm in the military and now I am deployed in the United Kingdom with the US Marines and that's why I couldn't reply in time. Anyway, thank you for your interest in buying the car. Why is the price so low? I am selling the car because I am here in UK with my work, and my regiment will be deployed in three weeks in Iraq and I think I'll stay there for a while that's why I'm selling it so cheap. I intend to buy a new car when I'll get back home. So all that I want to do now is to sell the car at this price, because I need to sell it fast. The 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 it's located at FedEx storage facility in US, in state of Florida, the car's in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever.The interior looks great (NO SMOKING). The car has 28,327 miles miles and the VIN is :1J4GX58S02C103752. It has a clear title ready to be signed and notarized on your name The price is $3,600. THIS IS MY LAST PRICE. I will not negotiate the price. I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions.This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me back for next step.

Thank you very much for your consideration,
US Marine Corps
Sgt. Chr1stopher Brown
2nd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts X 1 so far
scumbusterkc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's at least done some work and is not a complete lazy scammer. That VIN is actually for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think anytime they put the VIN up in the ad, its probably is the real VIN, often taken from eBay. Trying to get this guy off script, I asked him if what happened to all of the pics he sent me (hosted on photobucket) and the original ad, since they are both gone.

They just continued with the original script, often not even reading what you write to them. Trying to get him off script enough to have some fun, but not enough that they drop me. I want to get some bank accounts and more websites from these guys.

firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And apparently the Marine Corps gives them cars too

Hi again ,the truck is still for sale and because I am enrolled in the US Marines and for the moment departed in UK until new orders, I can't drive the car for two reasons, 1 : because the car is not suited for the roads over here and 2 : because of my statute, I don't have time to drive and also I have a car given to me from the marines.From the beginning you have to know that for the payment. I request ONLY secure pay. Will be done using eBay services.We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20..000. The final price that I want for this car is $3,600 including shipping and handling.No need for any repairs to the car, it runs and looks great....never had problems with it.

The car is now located at FedEx's ware house in Orlando/Florida stored in a specific container ready to be shipped at the first buyer (hopefully you)
If you wish to move forward with the purchase please provide me with your FULL NAME and ADDRESS so I can forward your personal details to eBay and they will take this purchase forward.
In my contract with eBay I specified that the buyer will receive the car for a 10 day testing period, so in this way you can test the car before I will receive the money, and your money will be safe in the hands of eBay.

Thank you very much for your consideration,
US Marine Corps
Sgt. Christopher Brown
2nd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force

firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are some suggestions for causing problems for these Euro scammers? This latest set I am baiting is using the whole eBay will insure the transaction and I pay via Money Gram, so they send me the fake ebay webpage with a fake name and a US Fax #.

I keep insisting on a bank account and that I am unable to pay with money gram, so hopefully I can get an account to email to alan. So far on this one, no fake website to kill though other than the photobucket ones.

This guy refuses to bite on anything except Money Gram unfortunately. Even told him my car was broken down, and I am unable to go to Money Gram, and that I do not have the cash to do it, but would be happy to arrange a wire transfer.

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

firepilot wrote:
1 : because the car is not suited for the roads over here

That doesn't make sense. It's a 4 wheel drive jeep. It should be able to drive over anything!

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Assault Amphibian Battalion

There's also an Assault Reptile Battalion

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.....the car's in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever. Laughing

Your lad's got fat fingers! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Deliciouspoison
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if anyone knows the way this scammer plans to get around the "10 day" trial period that they claim to have set up with eBay?
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CowboyBuck wrote:
Quote:
Assault Amphibian Battalion

There's also an Assault Reptile Battalion

I actually laughed at that.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic