SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woo-hoo! March Madness kicks off today

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Jayhawks start defense of last years National Championship!

I love March Madness. It's a college basketball junkie's dream!

Let the upsets begin!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm, my highest rank 1st round upset is WKy over Illini, because the Big Ten sucks mugu this year. I have no Big Ten teams going to the Sweet Sixteen. And I work for one of them!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Memphis and Cal State Northridge are within three points, with about fifteen minutes to go. I would love to see Memphis go down.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh, I have Memphis as the only 2 going to the final four. Go Cal State! Dancing Banana
Btw my hubby is so sweet to humor me during the tournament. I think he tolerates roundball, being a football fanatic himself.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cripes. Nine minutes to play, and Memphis is down 1.

The thing that really ticks me off is this game is being played about fifteen minutes away, and I'm at work and not there.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Up by 3. Go Tigers!
Edit: 81-70. You were saying? Wink

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(16) Chattanooga 47
(1) Connecticut 103

Ouch! Laughing

@bohigal, Did you pick the Gophers in the 1st round? I didn't. My heart said yes, but my $ said no.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PF: No I did not pick the Gophers Sad They did come on strong at first eh. Until Abrams totally took the wind out of their sails. They are a young team, I am hopeful for the future. I can't believe we didn't buy tix! Hubby doesn't want us climbing the stairs at the Dome (3rd trimester preggers).

56 points is a bit excessive. I hope Calhoun gave the entire bench a chance.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Alma Mater just squeaked by Tennessee, I am happy.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook, are you an Okie State fan? I was rooting for you guys.

My Jayhawks got by a tough North Dakota State team. Aldrich was a beast inside.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image Go Hilltoppers! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic