SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5imba 5afari Nigeria to Cameroon. Lad is back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is ready to abandon his room and start moving:

Quote:
Dear,

For the fact that you want me to locate the 5imba 5afari camp, how do I locate it? Confirm from them on how do I locate the place immediatedly so that I can proceed before today end up. Please be swift and get back to me. It should explain to me correctly so enable me locate the area without any more strees.

Be informing that I have already paid for another night today because there is no way to hang around and wait for them. Just confirm from them how do i locate their right this moment. 5imba 5afari camp which particular area do it located? At south cameroon or south west cameroon? I need a full direction now and immediately.

Thanks and be swift.

Does anyone have a full set of instructions handy?

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor

Last edited by Deuzer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHA.. Excellent!! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stredded mugu wrote:
Bernie Rhodes, Operations Manager - Simba Safari Group Ltd

I have waited for your urgent mail and bus to come and pick me but you have not said any thing to me. Please am getting tired over this issue since yesterday. What is exactly going on? My hotel room has expired and I manage to pay for another one for staying there and wait for your bus today. I have asked many people were and how to locate Simba Safari camp and there is no one knows the area. They said that they have not heard such name in this Cameroon. Am getting afraid over it.

This is very serious because am somehow broke here at the Merina Hotel because of all the expenses I have been doing since yesterday. I have booked another cheapest room at the same MXXX Hotel, the room number is 307. Try to call the MXXX Hotel immediately and give assurance that you will come and pick me definitely today. The direct Merina hotel number isXX XX XX. I am expecting your urgent call.

I wait anxiously to hear good news from you.

Mr. Oloye Fanfare.

so:

"Bernie" wrote:
Dear Mister Fanfare,

I am sorry, but the shuttle has broken down and we shall not be able to provide you
with service. You missed the service yesterday, and on the way home, the bus had an axle break.
We can get that fixed by Sunday, if you prefer to wait.
An alternative is to catch a bus to Mundemba, which is close to the camp.
From there find a cab to bring you to Korup.

PLEASE RETAIN ALL YOUR RECEIPTS as this will enable us to remunerate you for your travel
expenses.

I am not surprised that no one in Yaounde has heard of our camp. Simba Safari Camp-Korup
is a very small and exclusive camp, and we are not wel known outside of Korup National Park.

Please write me to indicate your preferences in travel arrangements, ir call the central office in London.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delays. We shall reimburse all of your expenses when you arrive
so please retain all of your receipts.

Best regards,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you urge him to get a SIM card for his phone? If he goes on the move and his money is running out you may lose contact. Of course it's not so easy for you to call him but you'll try.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, wondering WTF is happening, wrote:
Attention: Bernie Rhodes, Operations Manager - Simba Safari Group Ltd
>
> Please what is going on? My hotel room will expire in 2hours time; I am
> at Mxxx Hotel near Hilton Hotel. I need your urgent assistance now and
> immediately.
>
> I wait to see your bus.
>
> Mr.Oloye Fanfare.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cameroon really is such a great safari destination.

I hear that there is a big storm on its way tonight, so mugu is going to have a nightmare travelling cross Cameroon tomorrow, as the road will literally be about 2 foot deep of red mud....... Twisted Evil

Where are those photos that we had of the Mundemba road Doc...?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this:

Quote:
Dearest,

I have talked with the staff and they said that it is very simple to get here. Best way is to catch a bus to Mundemba, a town very close to the camp. Then you just need to find a taxi there and after a short ride you have arrived. Dear, I miss you so much and I finally want to see you so please try to get here today. Do you have your mobile phone with you? It would be good to get in contact with you during your journey to check if you can estimate your arrival time so I can arrange dinner for us.

I will be waiting, hope to see you soon
Fanny

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't want to travel today Sad. He was smart enough to check the travel time before departing:

Quote:
Dear,

I have investigated and confirmed that it will take me not less than 7 to 8hours to reached Mundemba and from their to the camp so It will be another night journey again. However, I suggest that I will take my leave early morning tomorrow being Friday 20th March 2009 to Mundemba and then to the camp. I am very disappointed in the hand of 5imba 5afari Camp since I come to this cameroon. I cannot see you again today till tomorrow, this is making me feel neglected.

Please I urge you to put everything in order and wait for me tomorrow. I have made a lot of expenses and I dont have tangible money with me but I pray that the one I have will lead me to the camp tomorrow. I have buy a sim card just for you to get me and it cost me a lot of money. You can call me with this number immediately, xx xx xx xx. Call me immediately. I really miss you.

Talk to you later,

Last edited by Deuzer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,

This is so disappointing, we will have only two full days together. Would you consider postponing your flight a couple of days, I will talk to the manager and request that 5imba will cover the costs that getting a new ticket or changing your present ticket will cause to you. This is least they can do, you have suffered so much that you have earned some compensation. My ticket is flexible, so I can easily change my flight through internet. Please consider this option and let me know how you feel.

I will try to call you as soon as possible, here is no reception so my mobile phone doesn't work. There is a phone in manager's office, but the door is locked and I have to wait for him to be able to use it.

I miss you so much,
Fanny

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwwww, pooor widdle mugu wrote:
I am very disappointed in the hand of 5imba 5afari Camp

Sounds like good siggy material there!

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got off the phone with him. I mentioned that he could turn in his plane ticket for money if needed. Fanny will be happy to buy him another one as soon as she sees him.

http://www.4shared.com/file/93811538/35ef5661/SKYPE-20090319131846.html

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Deuzer, your lad is in a lather right now:

Crying mugu wrote:

I bet he will have a LOT more to say tomorrow.

Dr Steven Williams, Field Biologist, 5imb@ 5@faris ¢@mp-Korup wrote:

With any luck, he will waste all his money and hire a cab, get arrested and maybe chopped to little pieces. I also hope the promise of good tretment will get this guy to splurge a little on the way in.

We can only hope! It does sound, though, like he is going further into this, hhaha, so it can't be good for him. Tomorrow will be another day!

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for making the call redshoes17. I just listened the audio and and I just hope that he gets hungry and decides to take your kind offer.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I assure you that this is an abberration
for Simba Safaris-Korup, and has never happened before.

HAHAHAHAH!!! Yeah, we know THAT's not true! Just ask poor Alex M@ndla! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
I mentioned that he could turn in his plane ticket for money if needed.

Brilliant! Thumbs up
Quote:
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Any call that starts with "where are you?" usually bodes well here.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still has too much money if he can afford to sleep in a hotel.
He sounds upbeat talking to Fanny. Nothing can go wrong now. Laughing

I was laughing after the lions & tigers & bears line. I muted my mike and forgot to turn it back on.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I muted my mike and forgot to turn it back on.
Silence, another strategy for increasing lad pain <scribbles notes>

At some point Fanny would start to wonder if a penniless man is worth her efforts, no?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari Deuzer. Very Happy
Wonderful call redshoes17!
You sounded so convincing and missing him so bad.
I'm sure he will try to get there now.
Although he doesn't want to be on the road at night anymore.
Maybe because of all the lions, tigers, and bears. Laughing
That was so funny.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
I mentioned that he could turn in his plane ticket for money if needed.

Oooooh you are wicked......but I do like you... Twisted Evil

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done all of you.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Redshoes! Brilliant!

Redshoes brilliantly wrote:
"I can't wait to see you, Honey"

I hope he sells his plane ticket! Hahahaha,
Redshoes, wickedly wrote:
"I'm worried about you"

Redshoes.. ehs, bwaaahahahahaha, um, well, she... wro... HAHAHAHA, um, anyway, she wrote:
"Lions and tigers and bears, oh my"

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, the entry way to your non existent camp, well, its right down this road:
Image[/quote]

I almost pity this guy.

Safari baiting is such fun... for us.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, that's the photo of the Mundemba road Doc, lovely isn't it... Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is the info centre:

We need to get your lad moving off to the chimpanzee camp quickly. He needs to tell them he wants to go to the chimpanzee camp. Thats 4 miles walk in the bush. If he asks for $imba SC, well, they have had a few lads show up, fruitlessly looking for SSC, so the key is for him NOT to linger long, and be insistent to get to the chimpanzee camp.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sure warms my heart to think of this lad heading deeper into the bush.

Simba, this is an awesome modality! Thank you for letting me help to manage it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic