SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting an oga on safari, and a ladette jailed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly lad, in an attempt to be sneaky, wrote:

Sounds like he is suspicious.....

Juan, what is the next step? I can reply

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image or

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc, I suppose you can be suitably sympathetic to his problem, then simply suggest he hire a taxi in Parakou. I'd be slightly evasive. He is suspicious, and he is smarter than the average lad, but he is also still buying the main story.

I had four emails awaiting me when I got up. I love the smell of frying mugu in the morning.

There's little of note in the mails from the original lad. Blah blah....

original lad wrote:
Suite yourself well, live your life the way you want it and be sure it will not e regretable at last.
If what you are doing now is all what you have come to do in Africa, go ahead and do it well. If concluding the release of your inheritance fund is part of what you have come to do in Africa, what stop you going to Cotonou or the Parakou to meet with Dr. Onanuga and sign off your payment?
After all, you were meant to come to Nigeria to do the endorsement, but that previllage was given to ou by the Government because of my involvement.
I advise that you go to Cotonou or Parakou, where ever Dr. Onanuga has advised so that you do the signig and your inheritance fund will be released.
Thanks and God bless you.

original lad wrote:
First of all, I can not belief that you could not acknowledge the receipt of the Original copies of the Approvals documents I scanned and sent to you even though the US$2,400.00 that was supposed to be part of procuring those documents and my trip to the Camp was spent in the process of procuring the documents. Quite unbelieveable. Very Happy That just bugs the crap out of him!
Secondly, the Diplomat who has spent days trying to locate the Camp and meet with you for the endorsement of the Fund Release documents was not able to locate the place and you did not make any effort to meet with him at Parakou or at the Hotels where he suggested.
What else do you want me to do? Maybe you will go back to the United States of America without concluding this transaction and make further arrangements to come to Nigeria for about three days to endorse the release of your funds like you did in Miami for the sale of your husband's beach front. Maybe that will be the best option for you instead of meeting with Dr. Edward Onanuga now and have everything successfully concluded at this trip.
I hereby advise that you should move to meet with the Diplomat as he has only a few more days out of his busy schedule to get this concluded or he will come back to Nigeria with negative reports about your contract inheritance claim when you are not able to endorse ownership.
Make sure you do not waste any money on Mr. Brown because he can effect the release of your funds he has nothing to do with your contract inheritance fund. Make sure that as you meet with Dr. Edward Onanuga, sign off your Fund release Orders and pay the signing fees as stipulated in the approvals from the Central Bank of Nigeria dated 12/03/2009.
Make sure you meet with Dr. Onanuga on or before Friday, otherwise it will be a waste of time, money, energy etc because, he would have come back to Nigeria with the three Classified Fund Release Order documents without been endorsed by you and he will make negative reports about the contract inheritance claim.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Okay, now we move on to the Benin lad, who is cut from a different cloth. But he clearly doesn't like butting heads with a woman. His sexism is pretty blatant, despite his attempt to appear like a highly-educated diplomat. There's plenty of boring blather in here, but also a few gems. I'll address those in my reply to him.

Big Boy wrote:
Dear Madam Susan,

*** May I respectfully ask you a question? What the hell is wrong with you?!? *****I take exceptions to indecency and does not take kindly to abuse - so, I advise you checkmate your statements before putting them down in writing when dealing with matured person(s).

***Yesterday you suggested we meet in Niamey. I agreed that this was a good idea and set up the time and place for a convenient and productive meeting.***** Yes but, your agreement is not in line with the official schedule as your agreement was for us to meet on the eve of your departure which was not the main intent of your visit to Africa as we were rightly informed.

*** Now you turn around and first send an email saying no, you won't go to Niamey,***** I sense you are biased because I never said no, that I was not going to Niamey and do please point the line(s) where I said that to me in the enclosed mail.

***and that I must follow your command to go to Parakou.***** Again you are wrong as I never used any commanding tone rather I threw the options open to you to make your choice and told you that if your said found friend is genuine he will accompany you to the meeting if you invite him but, if not that he will try to confuse,convince & dissuade and that is exactly what has happened.

***How much? Why??? **** This area of discuss has nothing to do with you because beside the attendant estacodes there is an underlying percentage that goes with such transaction to the assigned officer from the bank hence, I can afford to stay out of office till now and waste my time & funds trying to see that this transaction pulls through.

***I fail to see how a contract payment such as was owed to my late husband would entail a percentage payment to a bank representative.**** My above answer gives credence to this line.

*** That is not normal practice **** It is not in your place to know that.

***and I was neither consulted nor did I authorize such a thing.**** There is absolutely no need for that afterall as it is an internal thing.

***And what do you mean by "if your transaction pulls through." IF???**** That is IF we are able to meet and get the necessary endorsements done with and I return to submit them accordingly.

*** and Why wouldn't it? ***** Because you alternated it with something else you probably found out of the ordinary.

***You realize I came all the way here from the US specifically to complete this transaction,**** It doesn't seem so to me because if you realized that you could have pulled your pants up by putting off your wild obsession and have some decorum in place until you finalize the transaction you claimed that brought you.

*** and the understanding was very clear from the outset that it would be handled swiftly, easily, and risky free.***** That is the machineries that were put in place owing to the mounting pressure from Mr John Abule.

*** Now you are adding an element of doubt ****Your actions is what informed my doubt because it's like I have to either go back and give my reports in thge contrary where we fail to meet at any of the designated ports on or by this Weekend.

*** which was never, ever hinted at. Please explain.**** Never would it have sufficed IF your looks in the photograph copied me was merged with intelligence / sense of commitment to the cause you claimed that brought you to the shores of Africa in the first place.

Please with all due respect my mail to you has nothing to do with this imposter'' Mr. Brown, I never said he was "in Wildife." He is "in gold." whom you will get to realize is a ''Gold digging crook'' but, I pray you do not realize that late because he will reduce you to a debtor & pauper in no distant time MARK MY WORDS where you fail to use your head on time.Firtly, see the names on his International passport to know if they are same names with what he gave you or did he tell you he travelled with Ecowas documents that can be faked anywhere.

I am strictly here for your transaction and not your personal affairs so, let us get down on it by my knowledge of your chosen option for our meeting which must be days prior to your departure because another independent officer or two might be sent from any of the relevant bodies to have a word with you after submission of the yet-to-be signed documents and that meeting might be backed by another Fund signing-out formalities hence, meeting on your scheduled departure date may not achieve this right purpose.

I have always proferred options for meeting and the three are open to you to choose from so, please do not say what I have not said and note, that I am also waiting for my driver & mechanics whose gone to Djougou town to fix my car and once they are through, I shall return back to my authorities with the documents signed or not backed by my report.

Please take away your private life / habit when responding to my mail and tell me straight where and when to meet given the three options available to you but, know that it must not be on the eve of your departure IF actually you wish to logically conclude this transaction with precission.

Thanks.

Dr Edward Onanuga.

Then, one hour later he sent another email. This one was so outrageous that I made a screen shot to show the color and formatting. He's blowing a fuse now:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Susan came back from her excursion shortly after I finished my morning coffee. The lad is not going to like being slapped by the bitch-from-hell. No more Ms. Nice Gal:

my angry character wrote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga:

I returned from a fantastic day on the Niger river, in a spectacularly happy mood. That evaporated quickly when I read your two emails.

May I ask you once again, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? Your first email is bad enough, full of condescension, arrogance, and misogyny. But your second email leaves me speechless. It appears to be written by a hormonal teenager whose boyfriend dumped her, leaving a copy of Bartlett's behind for her to seek for pithy answers to console her emotional traumas.

I do not like you, Dr. Onanuga. I do not like your pompous, arrogant manner and I do not like your sexist tone. I was ready to punch the computer screen when I read your inexcusable insult "IF your looks in the photograph copied me was merged with intelligence / sense of commitment". And this one made me furious: "if you realized that you could have pulled your pants up by putting off your wild obsession and have some decorum in place". Those comments are despicable and I demand an apology.

I do not appreciate your patronizing, evasive answers to my questions about your "percentage"
-- "This area of discuss has nothing to do with you"
-- "My above answer gives credence to this line."
-- "It is not in your place to know that."
-- "There is absolutely no need for that afterall as it is an internal thing."

I'm sorry but this has a great deal to do with me, it concerns the distribution of a contract payment owed to my husband. I have the right to know if anyone is pilfering that money without my consent. And your "not your place" comment is a chauvinistic slap in the face. Don't treat me like a child! I'd wager I'm older than you are.

I am also extremely angry over the way you and Mr. Abule have misled me. All along it was stated that this was a quick and simple process, all I needed to do was sign a few papers. Period. In fact there was no need for me to come to Africa at all, it was made quite clear to me that it could be done my email and courier. But I offered to come here to make it simpler for you. I went to a great deal of effort and expense to that end, only to be treated like a child by the both of you. You yourself said the other day that all this entailed were a few signatures on a few documents and I would have my fund right away. Now you're suddenly saying there will be further formalities: "because another independent officer or two might be sent from any of the relevant bodies to have a word with you after submission of the yet-to-be signed documents and that meeting might be backed by another Fund signing-out formalities hence". Nothing was ever said about "further formalities", in fact it was made abundantly clear that there were NO obstacles standing in my way once I signed those documents.

There are two options available and I spelled both of them out this morning. Let me repeat them so that even you can understand:

-- You can come here to see me on any day, as long as I have advance notice. I am available, ready, willing, and despite your sexist claims to the contrary, quite able.
-- Alternatively we can meet at the airport in Niamey at 6PM on the 25th.

It's your choice.

Please note that I will not allow myself to be bullied by rude, arrogant pedants. Remember who you are talking to.

Sincerely yours,

And finally a quick note to the original lad, who is helpless now.

my character wrote:
Dear John,

I've had it with Dr. Onanuga. He has pissed me off royally. You ask what else I want you to do? I want you to get that arrogant prick fired. Or at least have him taken off my case and let me deal with someone less pompous and insulting.

And I want you to stop blaming me because his his incompetence. He was too stupid to find his way here, so now I'm supposed to go to Cotonou and risk my life? Forget it. I'm sure you have someone in the Central Bank who is smart enough to find a major tourist site. Lord knows, there are enough of us tourists here so it's not like it's hard to find!

After having my good mood soured by the honorable diplomat, I need a long bubble bath and a few glasses of wine to relax and bring down my blood pressure. Thank god for Williams Brown, I know he'll distract me from wasting my time thinking about Dr. Onanuga!

Now to sit back and wait...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My word, Juan!! I love how you got him going!!

Susan, the bitch-from-hell, is a woman after my own heart! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still waiting for a followup from the Big Boy, yesterday he was emailing up to about 11PM Benin time, it's only 6:20 now. Meanwhile my fake lad prodded him:

Williams wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOO DI MAGA NA VERY VEX WIT U NAU !!! HAHAHAHAHA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!! BUT DON WORRY I MAIK HER VERY HAPPY TONITE AN SHE FORGET ABOUT SMALLBOI IDIOTS LIKE U COS SHE LIKE BIG BOI WITH BIG DICK CAN MAKE HER SCREAM FOR AHPPINESS.

WE SEE NOW HWO IS BETTER AND HAS MORE POWER BUT U WILL NOT SEA BCOS U WILL BE A DEAD DOG GOATFUCKER .UR GOD FUCKS U IN THE ASS BCOS U R GAY AS AL UR FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALL U KNOW .PLS CUT UR HEAD OF SO I DON HAVE DO IT OK .

BYE .

I did hear from the original lad. I know he's sharing my emails with the oga and the Big Boy so I get to slap the Benin lad from 3 directions now. My original lad is still steamed about the documents he sent me. I've lost count how many times he has brought this up. It's just killing him that I'm ignoring his sacrifice. Laughing

original lad wrote:
Dear Susan,
I think I have tried my best for you but it seem you do not appreciate it all.
First of all, I can not belief that you could not acknowledge the receipt of the Original copies of the Approvals documents I scanned and sent to you [whine, whine, whine...] even though the US$2,400.00 that was supposed to be part of procuring those documents and my trip to the Camp was spent in the process of procuring the documents. Quite unbelievable.
Then you are rendering such abusive comments on someone sent by the Federal Government of Nigeria to supervise your payment and calling him names.
My dear, it seems you did not truly come for the conclusion of the transaction, maybe for your pleasure alone, so let it be as you wish.
Maybe whenever you are ready, you will come to Nigeria by yourself to get it endorsed and your payment will be released (that is if Dr. Edward Onanuga will not make negative reports that will prompt out right cancellation of the inheritance claim.)
He gave you go options which included meeting him at any of the two 5Star Hotels in Cotonou, I wonder what you are talking about that some invited you to a 5Star Hotel and you prefer a Camp than there, OH!!!!!!!!, I wonder what kind of person you are. Staying in a Camp without phone, without good communication.
NOTE: "IF TRULY YOU LOVED YOUR HUSBAND VERY WELL AS YOU CLAIMED, YOU WILL NOT PLAY OR JEOPARDIZE THE RELEASE OF WHAT HE SUFFERED FOR YEARS AGO"
In this regard therefore, I do not know what else to do to help you in this matter, I did not appoint or delegate Dr. Edward Onanuga rather the Federal Government so have no power to remove him and appoint another person instead of him.
Therefore, you are free to go back to the USA and enjoy what you have and forget all about this contract inheritance fund.
I can not come to the Camp because, I used all the money I had, to procure all the approvals documents which I already sent to you that you never appreciate or acknowledged. [whine, whine, whine...]
So, I wish you all the best of luck, because I can not come to meet with you except I have back the US$2,400.00.
The only options left with you are viz:
1. Go and meet with Dr. Onanuga at Cotonou and arrange to meet with him this weekend at Niamey, otherwise, you may suite yourself well.

It's a standoff. The question is whether they'll blink or if they really will give up on a millionaire maga and watch me go home.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can afford to stay out of office till now and waste my time & funds
I'm sure JF will happily help him out in this regard Very Happy

Quote:
you could have pulled your pants up
Laughing

Quote:
What you ardently desire... blah blah ...must inevitably come to pass.
Oh goody! Lad dropping dead from a coronary is quite on the cards after all!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Temporary Admin wrote:
Dear Mr Paule EZE,

I am sorry, but Bernie has left this camp to go to Cameroon. I am only the field biologist here
and have recently arrived here, so I don't know much about this. I used to work at the Cameroon
camp.

I spoke with some of the staff here, and they say that you need to hire a taxi to go to the Pendjari
Hotel in the park here, and then catch a boat to our camp. They said Natitingou has taxis that can
get you here.

Bernie will be back in a week or so, so if you need any further information, he can get it to you then.

Best wishes,

Steven Williams, Phd

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, no word from our boi today here. Any word there?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL got in the way yesterday so I had to ignore the bait. But it's good sometimes for lads to sit and wait, and wonder. When I didn't reply to his email yesterday my lad resent it today. He's an arrogant bastard and I'm really getting sick of him. This was in a variety of different colors and font sizes, which strikes me as odd for a lad.

Benin Big Boy wrote:
Susan,

***I do not like you, Dr. Onanuga. ***** What does it matter IF you like or hate me after all is my position /report over your issue that counts because no right thinking person in the right frame of mind will abandon what brought him/her into another continent over frivolities like a released caged dog and you think the authorities will not confiscate the Funds if I write my report backed by our exchanged correspondence which no government in the World will not review the said Claims by running through your Submissions with a fine toothing comb from the onset as I believe your late husband will turn his face in shame for your debasing act and efforts at throwing away all he suffered his life to achieve.

*** I do not like your pompous, arrogant manner and I do not like your sexist tone. I was ready to punch the computer screen when I read your inexcusable insult "IF your looks in the photograph copied me was merged with intelligence / sense of commitment". And this one made me furious: "if you realized that you could have pulled your pants up by putting off your wild obsession and have some decorum in place". Those comments are despicable and I demand an apology.***** ''Like calleth unto like'' and there is no way you could have liked me as I am a man of class,decorum with a sense of Pride and would not dare come near a loose woman of your kind for anything in this whole wide World if not in the Line of duty. Your gold digging scammer boyfriend wrote me a rubbish because you are carried away by fantasy to the extent of forgetting yourself by reading your mails with him(a total stranger) beside you and you do not see beyond your nose because after the mystery caller he sent to call to woo me into something bizarre failed and you wrote again today with him by your side, he sent me yet another gibberish - Which I enclose here in for your perusal

I do not appreciate your patronizing, evasive answers to my questions about your "percentage"
-- "This area of discuss has nothing to do with you"
-- "My above answer gives credence to this line."
-- "It is not in your place to know that."
-- "There is absolutely no need for that afterall as it is an internal thing."

''How would you say that my clear answers to you were evasive? Your inheritance If it will be yours is intact and leaves no room for pilfering or deductions because it is ''bonded'' and can only be free subsequent upon it's arrival into your supposed designated account but, you are messing up everything as it is now and the scam artist beside you can not help you in this matter or any other one at that because he has nothing to offer than duping unsuspecting investors rather he will reap you off before you know it and you shall remember me & my warnings that you allowed to fall into deaf ears.

The bulk of your matter falls on my desk and nothing anyone can do about it and it is my report that counts here - And know that there are incentives that accompany accomplishment of issues like this to senior officers of my cadre from our Ministry and more when one carries out such mandate and help the authorities to recover back Funds where the beneficiary acts in ways suggesting that the Funds are not of TRUE/GENUINE origin mostly, in contract matters which your acts are way beyond but, my considerations/perseverance is informed by the plea/ persuasions of Mr John Abule whom I have great deal of respect for.

I'm sorry but this has a great deal to do with me, it concerns the distribution of a contract payment owed to my husband. I have the right to know if anyone is pilfering that money without my consent. And your "not your place" comment is a chauvinistic slap in the face. Don't treat me like a child! I'd wager I'm older than you are.

''It's like you are sooner than later going to loose the entire Funds to the coffers of my government if you continue in same way you're presently going because I cannot stay here ad-infinitum and your mind is pre-occupied in stupendous ecstacy. Your acts does not show you as an elderly person and you do not know my age as you are blowing away the opportunity of getting to know me and the stuff am made of.

I offered to come here to make it simpler for you. I went to a great deal of effort and expense to that end, only to be treated like a child by the both of you.*****Point of correction,your coming was purely for your benefit as it has nothing to do with my office except for few gratifications where you choose to after due receipt of your Funds.

***You yourself said the other day that all this entailed were a few signatures on a few documents and I would have my fund right away. ***** That is If you have worked within the planned framework that will not amount to suspect but, your delay is what might provoke the next line of endorsements but, that is not to come with any cost if initiated as it will be a sort of verification exercise.

*** Now you're suddenly saying there will be further formalities ***** Because you have altered the set machineries by throwing caution into the air in your chosen rendezvous.

*** Please note that I will not allow myself to be bullied by rude, arrogant pedants.*****
When one deviates from a right / noble cause to choose a part of dishonour then, the person does not expect less as anything is then possible.

*** Remember who you are talking to.*****May be you will remind me since, you think that greatness / affluence lies in throwing away what your late husband laboured for in prodigality / riotous lliving.

*** am also extremely angry over the way you and Mr. Abule have misled me. All along it was stated that this was a quick and simple process, all I needed to do was sign a few papers. *** That is still correct till this moment that I am not angry and may remain same If I wake up on the right side of my bed tomorrow morning but, tantamount to change where the contrary becomes the case.

Susan, until you wake up from your dogmatic slumber to embrace reality, I have no apology whatsoever -''cos I do not have such patience and I am just thinking wild that it might as well have been me so, my patience outside the plea/pressure from Mr John Abule is also informed by my love for kids as I believe your late husband has issues that needs to be taken care of whom you are already failing in your duties.

Thanks.

Dr Edward Onanuga.

Madam enclosed are the rubbish mails from your boyfriend in the camp - Check out the time & dates and you will know where he was at the said time and his last mail shows that he is in the know of my mail and your rage. He may have given you another e-mail address but, just be at your watch.

There followed a set of emails as exchanged between himself and my fake lad. Except he left off his first email and heavily edited the others to completely change what he had written. No matter, Susan's not buying it anyway.

Susan wrote:
Dear Sir:

I have deliberately waited before replying to your latest email lest I explode in anger. One question: what is it about you people (you and Mr. Abule) that prompts you both to keep sending me offensive gibberish that has nothing to do with me?? If you and Mr. Abule have some problem with an abusive man that is no concern of mine and I do not wish to be exposed to such vulgar garbage.

I am not interested in arguing with you anymore. In view of the obvious problem we seem to have in working together I have today engaged a competent Nigerian lawyer to handle this business on my behalf. He is a personal friend of the director of the Central Bank of Nigeria and he assures me he can process this quickly and efficiently, without you or Mr. Abule. I have paid him a $10,000 retainer and will sign a power of attorney as soon as he completes it.

So you now have three options available. You can come here to meet me at any time up to next Tuesday, or you can meet me at the Niamey airport at 6PM on the 25th, or you can just leave everything to my lawyer. It doesn't matter to me which you choose. I'm through discussing, let alone arguing.

As I have stated so many times, I do not care about this contract money personally. I do not need it and I have no intention of keeping it. I intend to donate the entire amount to charity. I am only going through all these headaches because I need to finalize the last of my late husband's business transactions before I can close the estate and move on with my life. This contract is the only obstacle. While I would like to see this money go to an orphanage I am sick of dealing with it. This has gone on far too long. So if the Government of Nigeria wants to confiscate it, I will be angry but I will not fight it. As long as I get documents showing that the contract is closed I can finish the probate of Ronald's will. At this point it would seem like that is the simplest solution to a problem which has been hanging over my head for more than 2 years, and which I'm sick to death of discussing.

I've brought up my disinterest in the money in previous incarnations of this bait but I realized I hadn't mentioned it to this clown. Since that's the only carrot he has to dangle in front of me to make me do his bidding, I wanted to take that away from him.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrogant snobby lad whined:
Quote:
''It's like you are sooner than later going to loose the entire Funds to the coffers of my government if you continue in same way you're presently going because I cannot stay here ad-infinitum and your mind is pre-occupied in stupendous ecstacy. Your acts does not show you as an elderly person and you do not know my age as you are blowing away the opportunity of getting to know me and the stuff am made of.

Is he trying to say he has better stuff?? Laughing

Fed up Susan:
Quote:
In view of the obvious problem we seem to have in working together I have today engaged a competent Nigerian lawyer to handle this business on my behalf. He is a personal friend of the director of the Central Bank of Nigeria and he assures me he can process this quickly and efficiently, without you or Mr. Abule. I have paid him a $10,000 retainer and will sign a power of attorney as soon as he completes it.

Juan you are so good. I can hear him grinding his teeth to dust.
With all the different colors and fonts, you could call him Rainbow Brite.
I think there was a doll that looked like his posts. Very Happy
I love all the time he puts in those huge emails too.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had time to keep on top of this but "ignore mode" is actually rather timely at this stage. We're in a game of 'chicken' now. Who will blink first? I still can't believe a professional scammer like Benin Big Boi would give up on a ripe maga so easily, but who knows? That's the card he's playing now.

The correspondence is pretty boring. He sent this yesterday, I never responded.

Benin Big Boi wrote:
The gibberish mails you saw were from that con artist beside you parading himself as Williams Brown. You do not want to put on your thinking cap now until after he has cleaned you silly like he has plotted by hooking you up to his crime partner as a lawyer/friend of a Director with Central Bank of Nigeria in other to perfect their scam acts by using the information you have unconciously availed him to swindle you.

Your late husband knows his way around and had a good working relationship with certain people in the right places in achieving success of venture and your act is capable of raising consternations in those areas as I already have my doubts.

It is either you loose this legacy and have whatever your late husband left for you to yourself /kids and do not spend any dime to anyone because like I informed earlier and IF only you can sit quietly on your own to reason shall see that any dime you spend or give out to anyone is a wasted Fund because my report if seconded by our exchanged correspondences nullifies your Claims.

I was even negotiating with a lady worker here in the hotel to help take the important documents that requires your signature across to you in the camp during the weekend and get them across to me to Nigeria along with the attendant fees to enable me submit it and get everything done for you as a way of proof of my integrity without any expectations from you and see if there will be need of another visit and propell it to fall in on the said 25th to enable you see me there at Niamey and where it is not necessary then, I will mail to inform you and clear my conscience as not being the obstacle to this bequest - but, your latest mail is making me to have a re-think in the contrary and blot this Claims out of your reach completely since, you have not taken time to review the situation around you and still going deeper in your mistake.

Have a good day.

My original lad, John Abul3, wrote a much more entertaining email (also ignored). The bold red formatting is his. I sense desperation as well as frustration. Laughing

original lad wrote:
Dear Susan,
Since you ignored to follow my directives and wish to dance to the tones of impersonators, I wish you all the best of luck. But few things you must have in mind is as follows:
1. If you fail to sign off this payment with Dr. Edward Onanuga as scheduled, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.
2. If you follow the directives of those impersonators and ignore mine, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.
3. With this steps you are taking now, I am sorry to inform you that, you will waste all your late husband's resources and yours too without any gain and will be left with hanging yourself and I assure you that you will YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.
3. Since you have made up your mind to continue to follow illegal ways to process the contract inheritance, it means that you have decided not to receive the inheritance fund and will never get any thing, in that case, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.
4. If this matter is not concluded now and you feel you will receive the funds, I bet you with my life that YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.

5. From the steps you are taking, you are indirectly implying that, you are not the true beneficiary next of kin that is mean to inherit this contract fund and this could be interpreted as fraudulent claim and one thing is sure, that you will be prosecuted for False claim, meanwhile, it is sure that YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND.

Finally, I wish you all the best of luck, but YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY RED CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND. If you do receive any red or blck of green or any colour of cent of dollar out of this total contract inheritance fund, I will no that I am FRAUDULENT, I WILL SUBMIT MYSELF FOR PROSECUTION.

Good luck.

This morning I got another email from the Benin Big Boy, playing his last desperate card.

Quote:
May I use this medium to inform you that knowing you the little I did was wonderful and a worthwhile experience in my field of endeavour.

But, may I chip in that as I shall be returning tomorrow back to Nigeria and have my reports submitted on Monday hence, I did not get your response to my earlier mail, that you should desist from giving anyone any dime for this transaction because all you will get is prototype based on extracted information from your mail account by that con artist Chinedu beside you parading as Williams Brown.

Do, not be carried away by his presence to the extent of total forgetfulness and do change the password to your e-mail account as he might have stolen into it as well & Finally use and manage whatever your late husband left to you & the kids judiciously and do not go into a wild goose chase of investing in any bogus deal offer by that common criminal ''GOLD DIGGER'' like you will get to know by a collosal loss you will experience soon after IF you do not take seriously this harmless advise given in good fate.

BE VERY CAREFUL AND REAPPRAISE THE SITUATION AROUND YOU FOR HEALTHINESS.

Bye.

Well, it may be over and if so I don't much care anymore. But as I said above, I can't believe he would give up on a rich maga who is a proven target. I won't lose all hope yet.

my character wrote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga:

I have advised my new lawyer to delay any action until next Thursday, just in case you choose to do your duty and fulfill the promises made by both Mr. Abule and yourself by coming to meet me. Despite my anger at Mr. Abule for lying to me about meeting me on my arrival, and my distaste for your petty arrogance and patronizing manner, I am willing to set that aside and complete this transaction if you are willing to do what you promised. Therefore the two options still remain open. You can come here anytime until Tuesday, or I will meet you at the Niamey airport at 6PM Wednesday.

Otherwise all I can do is wish you a good trip on your return to Nigeria. As for my husband's contract, I am not concerned. If you fail to do your job before I leave, my attorney will handle everything afterward.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice brinksmanship. I hope they make one last desperate attempt....

No word, BTW, from them to SSC.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figure another taunt from my fake lad may prompt him to move. If not, at least I know this will pop another vessel:

my fake lad wrote:
HOW ARE U DOING TODAY? HOPE UR ARE COOL IN UR STUPITY AND FOLISHNESS . SO U GIV UP U LITLE CRYING BABY ! GUD !! I KNEW U WULD COS U R JUST A CAWARD AN A PITIFUL EXSUSE FOR A GUYMAN WHO CANT PACAKGE A JOB !WHAT A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE SMALLBOI IDIOT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVEN WHEN U GET ON UR KNEES AN BEG U CANT CHOP EVEN ONE DOLLA !

THANKS 4 DAT ,NAU I GO GET A MILION DOLLAS NA DIS MAGA SO EASY .UR STUPIDITY IS MAKE ME RICH MAN ! I'M VERY GLAD 2 MAKE UR AQUAINTINC MR.STUPID GAYBOI !

U R SO FUCKIN IDIOTICAL DAT IT B ALAMRING. DOES U BREATH ON UR OWN? CAN U REMBER TO BREATH WITHOUT UR MAMA TELL U 2? U B DE MOST FUCKIN DUM GAY BEAST I EVER DID MEET AN DI BIGGEST CAWARD , FUCKIN BRANS IN UR ASSHOLE BOI ,DAT B U ,UR FARTHER HAS NO COCK AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OFF BY A GAYMAN IN DE CAFE .GO BACK 2 DE HOLE U CRAWL OUT FROM, STUPID BABY .

OTU YOUR MOTHER. NKITA NA ALA NNE GI NAAZU UNO. MAKE BED WITH VILLAGE CHICKENS.I COME FOR U GOAT LOVER BOY. I DON EVEN KNOW IF U HAVE FAMILY.GO ASK FOR UR BACKGROUND,U DID NOT GO THROUGH BREAST FEEDING. OLOSHI ,OMO WERE ,OKO ASHAWO. THUNDER CLEAR UR HEAD,ODEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BYE.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! You sure you are not an oga somewhere?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He blinked. Wink

bombastic Benin Big Boi wrote:
Madam,

Should I go ahead to send these documents across for your endorsement through this lady who has offered herself to assist or not???.

You are aware of the entire fees required for the exercise and do good to send me a note with her by your side to see the amount as you hand her over the fees along with the documents so, that you won't be required to comeback again to Africa for the exercise if am convinced to give a satisfactory report that will enable you have the Legacy as my mind is not yet made up with that scamster lurking around you excepting if you can shove him off and live your normal Life as I could have loved it more if it was the guide you ended up with because his could have been temporal thing but, this guy will stick to you until he milks you dry of everything including this bequest if I allow it to be released to you hence my sentiment.

May be I can consider flying down to Niamety to see you over a dinner prior to your flight if am able to submit the documents quick enough and have my few days off for these official hectic days and be able to give you tentative date & time of expected Fund release.

If the woman must come, then you must be sure to take care of her movement with little gratification.

I'd rather he personally go on the road but I won't complain if he has to pay someone else to get hopelessly lost in his place.

my character wrote:
I have made it abundantly clear, on many occasions, that I am available to sign the documents here any day through Tuesday, or at the Niamey airport at 6PM Wednesday. I do not care whether you come personally or send someone in your place. Frankly, I would much prefer it if you sent someone else as I'm not sure I could control my anger if I were in your presence. I find you deeply offensive.

Please let me know how much may be required for these final fees. I brought $40,000 with me but I gave $10,000 as a retainer fee to my new lawyer and have used some of the remaining funds for various incidental purposes that are none of your concern. I have only about $23,000 remaining with me and given the isolation of the safari camp I cannot get to a bank to obtain any more during my stay. If anything additional is required it would have to be sent from the US after my return home.

And a followup to my original lad, who will of course forward this to Benin Big Boi:

to my first lad, my character wrote:
Dear John,

Just to keep you informed, Dr. Onanuga now proposes to send someone here with the documents. I am relieved that he is not talking about coming here personally. I seriously doubt I could keep myself from punching him right in his smug, condescending face. Seriously, you need to evaluate your employment policies. I have never met anyone as arrogant, pompous, self-important, conceited and presumptuous as him. That he would be in a position dealing with customer service is shocking beyond words. He needs to be severely rebuked, if not summarily fired.

I am particularly offended by his unrelenting and slanderous comments about Mr. Brown. He could not be more mistaken. Williams Brown is a very competent and successful businessman, who is highly articulate and extremely gracious. The very antithesis of Dr. Onanuga's bombastic and childish demeanor. Given that the stock market is in the doldrums I have decided to invest half of the $2.5 million I got from Ramada a couple of weeks ago into a gold mining venture in Ghana which Mr. Brown is managing. I have seen reports on the facility as well as assay reports on the gold being uncovered and this looks to be an extremely promising venture. I'm very glad that I came here and had the good fortune to meet him as I wanted to diversify my investments with that money and this strikes me as the ideal way to do it.

Once again, I'm very sorry that you did not follow through on your original promise to meet me on my arrival here. I think things would have worked out very differently, and certainly much better, if you had handled this instead of that horrible Dr. Onanuga. I'm sure you would not have treated me with such contempt, and we could have concluded this entire affair quickly and efficiently.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I love that feisty Susan.
That will definitely smack the Benin lad in the gonads.
He will not like being referred to is incompetent in customer relations.
He believes he is a supreme being after all.

Quote:
I have never met anyone as arrogant, pompous, self-important, conceited and presumptuous as him.

Yep that sums him up perfectly.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I would LOVE to see this lad go to Niamey, either by road or by plane. When he "misses" you, you can send him down to WU over and over... Twisted Evil

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Benin Big Boi wrote:
Whatever is propelling me to go such extra miles with you is what I cannot fathom / put a finger on honestly given your ever unfriendly responses to my harmless but, protective mails to you but, I think it is because I am a very pragmatic person marrying your vociferous nature by not acting in anger since I gain nothing bigger by your loss or gain in this transaction.

The Lady's names are Mme YEDO AHEHEHINNOU SENA ESTHER JOSIANE and she has left with the three documents in an envelope for you to sign along with your Flight bookings and Photo for identification as proof that she is the right person.

The total amount at this juncture is way beyond but, 22,000$ (Twenty two thousand US$) is enought to take care of the signing fees for the sent documents and have other fees deferred and upon my submission of them in Nigeria when she returns back with them, I shall get the total expected cost and may be at the Niamey airport with it or someone else since you seem not to like the Face oe someone trying to help you out of your quagmire.

It won't be long before you discover everything I have told you about that guy and will forever admire & appreciate my instinct - That I can assure you if only you can be a little bit discreet and assess the situation around you as an intelligent tough woman you are created to be.

Please try to give the lady something nice for her sacrifice in probably abandoning her kids and leaving her rest to assist your supposedly blessed cause and please do not keep her as she has duty to attend to in her office on Monday as she will be with you by noon or early evening tomorrow so, tell Mr Bernis RHODES about her for their boat to pick her up from the water front.

I wish to meet you now or during summer but, anytime soon.

So, Doc, you've been told. Wink

(I'm assuming the lad wrote this before seeing the email I sent to the original lad. I'd love to see his face when he reads that one, especially about the $1.25M I'm giving the rival lad.)

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contents noted and well understood.

No word in the SSC box yet. If you would like e to send a note, PM me exact instructions and I will attend to that immediately. It sounds ike she is going to the Hotel Pendjari, which is hilarious. There is a fee to even enter the park, hahahaha, and they wil, once again, be scratching their heads at the strange people coming looking for this camp.

Wonderful stuff.

Remain Bless.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pm sent, Doc. I love the fact that the fees he wants me to pay tomorrow come to almost exactly all the cash I said I have left, with just $1000 to spare. Of course, I'm expected to give a gratuity to the ladess so I guess that takes care of the last of it. Very convenient. Wink

I'm sure he's eagerly looking forward to laughing in my fake lad's face after proving he can extract money from Susan after all. But he may not be laughing Sunday night. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot wait to hear from your lad/s/ette/s.

Remain bless.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how he's sending a woman in his place. Maybe he figures a woman could deal with another woman better.

Nice to know he's paying someone for his travel ... although the idea of him traveling down the rutted & dirty roads would be satisfying Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm off to bed but my lad will be awake momentarily and find a cheerful email from Susan:

Quote:
That's excellent. I have told the people at the reception office to expect Mrs. Josiane sometime after noon today and I will be here waiting for her. I'm told there are no vacancies in the camp for her to spend the night, but I gather from what you have said she will need to go back tonight anyway. It will be my pleasure to treat her to dinner at the camp's excellent restaurant if she has time before she must return to Cotonou.

I'm delighted that we will finally be concluding this. I have been very frustrated by the delays, especially since Mr. Abule had originally made it clear that he would meet me on arrival and we would conclude this that same night. Almost two weeks have passed since then.

I can hardly wait to see what he says when I wake up. I suspect he won't be happy. Just a gut feeling. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This went out yesterday:

No response in the SSC box this AM.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The calm before the storm.

Benin Big Boi wrote:
My dear Susan,

You are sounding more better today without the idea of throwing punches at my face.

I wish to actually see you before your return to the States so, that you can have physical view of my person and not the mental impression /construction of a near monster like you think because of my brotherly harmless advises after a frustrating tour of all the bushes in the Northern part of Benin without meeting you and further fueeled by the damage to my baby - My customized jeep I love so much because of the attendant comfort. [I really hope this part is true...]

Anyway, I just hope she can be back on time to enable me return and submit the documents early enough tomorrow and collate all details and outstandings and inform you accordingly by mail or physically at Niamey airport prior to your departure.

I don't know if the hate & disgust you felt / feel for me now can allow/ enable you extend me the gift Mr John Abule told me you brought for me or was to give him for me through this amiable lady or not. [Greedy bastard.]

Use your discretion if she arrives late to give her a night accomodation so, that she can leave first thing in the morning back rather than travelling in the cold of night walone with the cash and vital document.

You are to sign the three documents with a the date of 13th March as I already did and do not use today or any other date at that for this purpose for healthiness.

Stay blessed.

It's still mid-afternoon in Benin, the fact that we haven't heard from the ladess is no cause for alarm. Wink I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. Susan is waiting patiently:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga,

I believe I can find it in my heart to forgive your arrogance once you do finally complete this process that has been hanging over my head for well over two years now. I'm sure you can appreciate my frustration.

Mrs. Josiane has not yet arrived. I am waiting patiently. It occurs to me that if she arrives late and needs to stay overnight, she can use Mr. Brown's suite since he will be sleeping in mine.

Regarding the gift I brought, I apologize but in my anger a few days ago I gave the Rolex Daytona to Mr. Brown, in the assumption that I would otherwise be taking it back home with me, and I have no use for it. Obviously it would be churlish of me to request its return.

I'll let you know once Mrs. Josiane arrives.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic