SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome call. He's reduced to miserable begging. Just imagine if you had inadvertently blurted out to the driver that David is also a convicted molester of baby goats Shocked

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is proof positive to me that he is in some "deep sh*t" in Abidjan:

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

I sincerely apologize for the differences we had in the past. I quite accept the fact that we are in the same level now at A4LA. In fact you are the oga. I copy Sir Charles on this e-mail.

I look forward to the payment details as you have sent the payment as required. God bless you.

Dr.Clav3 Buckl3r
PS I can arrange to meet Weath3rman in Bouake as soon as I have this money to pay for my transportation bills.

A little background on Robert. He was brought on as a "Junior Associate" under Mr. Sh3rman to help with the Atlantis project. The lad always whined about the unfair treatment he received from Sir Charl3s, but the moment he had authority over someone he abused it. Obviously I wasn't going to do any actual work for him so I sent busted Word, PDF, and text documents. When he complained Sir C would compliment Robert for his work and tell Mr. Sh3rman he needed to upgrade his OS to open the files properly. Eventually Robert was promoted and left the scene... until now Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have devastated my world and you think it is fun.

I sure think it's fun! Very Happy

This just keeps getting better. If I wore a hat, I'd take it off to you. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have devastated my world and you think it is fun.

When they do it to an innocent victim, they him/her a Maga.

My heart pumps cool-aid.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More exchange between Robert and David...

Robert (me) wrote:
one final question and i will send you the transfer details. what the hell you doing in abdijan and why dont you have no moneys???

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I came to Abidjan particularly to meet Weatherman as scheduled. Upon getting here, he was gone to Bauke. You must know he has disappointed me twice. My travel cost was only enough for the Accra trip where we were originally suppose to meet; now I am in debts. I have to pay the driver and my hotel bills and finally part of the money you are sending me will help me get to Bouake where Weatherman is now.

Please send the payment now. I don't have time so I might travel there. God bless

Time to waste some more of his time and money with basic payment delay modalities Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is beautiful. Absolutely f'ing beautiful. This is exactly what I needed on what is turning out to be a completely shitty day in MY world...to see some utterly brilliant baiting destroy a scummy scammer.

And the hilarious thing about it is that your last few exchanges with him sucked him in all over again! He still buys the whole fantasy! This lad is a safari machine. Keep it going! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Hoss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing I don't like about these real-time baits is waiting for the next update!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivorian sunset will happen in another hour and a half... Very Happy

That's him stuck there for another night at least!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spending another night in a shithole, on a hot and sticky night. Chance of thunderstorms. Laughing
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/weather_in_CI.aspx?forecastid=IVXX0001

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stuck lad wrote:
God bless

Yes, God is blessing us with such a lovely trip to buy some stolen art. I do believe DQ and I have been shopping again today. I hope we don't spend it all while the silly lad is trying to get here. That would be a shame.

And thanks, Juan and others for the comments on the phone call DQ and I did with Bluth! I do believe that was the silliest thing I have ever done here on Eater. I am amazed anyone took the time to listen to the whole thing! It was great fun!!

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More exchange between me and Mr. Sh3rman...

I wrote:
I seem to have some problems dialing your driver's number. It won't work at all for me. Do you still have the phone you were using in Ghana?

Please do not say that it does not matter to us that you were held in police custody. My wives and I were heartbroken to hear such a thing! We prayed for your safety many times! We care about you deeply, but did not say it in the email we sent because we wanted to get down to business.

I understand your conditions, but I have to make it clear that I am not comfortable sending money through such means. I have done my research in the past and know about the widespread corruption and thievery within MoneyGram and even Western Union! I cannot take such chances. You will have to find a way to settle your debts, or give the driver some sort of collateral until I can properly repay them.

We are more than happy to pay an additional $500,000 to retain your services. Hell, why not make it a cool $1 million? However, as per our original agreement, we will not remit one red cent until we meet in person. We take full responsibility for not meeting you in Abidjan, but you cannot possibly blame us for engine troubles with our private jet! Would you rather us risk death trying to reach Accra in a critically damaged aircraft than miss a meeting?? We will pay you the retainer fee of $1 million after our meeting.

As I have stated before, we are good for whatever money you owe and then some. Find a way to Bouake as soon as you can and by whatever means possible and we will make everything right. I was told the address where we are staying with our contact to purchase the artwork is 3777 A8 Road. He said to turn west in the middle of town and you can't miss it.

Please try to activate your Ghana or Nigeria phone numbers because those worked better for me. We'll be anxiously awaiting word from you.

Stay safe!

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
You can try to call my Ghana phone number if you will.

However, I don't think you care one bit about my suffering since the last few days which include my sleeping in the car twice overnight. Yet again you forgot the fact that my late wife needs to be buried but I am outside of Nigeria just trying to find/meet you.

I don't quite believe your opinion about MoneyGram or Western Union. There is no thievery or corruption involved if you send payment following my instruction. I am afraid you are up to something. Only the good lord knows what you are playing at.

You MUST know I won't ever meet you in a private residential area over an artwork deal. Listen, if ever I can make it to Bouake you will have to come to a hotel around the town, otherwise our meeting is over forever. A deal or not? I have never dealt with a client in my entire life that fools me around on appointments as you have. Do you think it is fun? When all this time could be a better use on perfecting and finalizing Am@ka's burial.

Look, if I can find my way to Bouake, I am going to tell you what hotel we can meet for my safety. I heard Bouake is a dangerous zone where blood-sucking rebels reside. Would you rather I lose my life trying to find you?

I am not blaming you over your aircraft failure which warranted landing in Abidjan in the first place.

If you really want us to meet, you MUST STOP PLAYING GAMES. I can't take anymore of that. No client has ever treated me ridiculously as you have. I am not interested to get paid 1 million- 500,000 USD is enough for me.

If you accept our meeting condition I might try to meet you in Bouake otherwise no deal and that means it's the end of our Atlantis project connection. You have done more harm to me than good.

Bye for now.

David Sh3rman
PS How would you feel if anyone treats you like you have done to me? You tell me.

Do I hear him giving in? Very Happy Also, just in to Robert:

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Thanks for the payment info. I am trying to download the payment file but the server is sh*tty slow in the cafe where I am . Can you please get me the MTCN number or numbers and other sending information in a short written message?

For instance,

Sender's name: a4la
MTCN 124598745
etc

Please do this immediately. Thanks and God bless

Awww, sounds like things are rought... Laughing

Edit to add one more email to Robert:

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I am going to reward you immensely as soon as I get Weath3rman's money. You are a very reliable person. Please send me the payment details in a written message that is better. The internet is very low here and attachment not opening.

I am waiting anxiously.

Sir Charl3s thanks for your efforts. Now I can trust you with my life. You are indeed a great intellect.

He thinks he is getting some money so now he is buttering up his old pal Robert... Rolling Eyes

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Last edited by BluthBanana on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read, listened and you all are............. aweful!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did that driver say his name is Saruman? Seems like someone has been reading to much LOTR...

EDIT: Awesome baiting!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark my words, this tough lad's going to get you to cave on his hotel demands. Then when he gets to Bouake, he'll show you who's boss. Damn he's good. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I am not interested to get paid 1 million- 500,000 USD is enough for me.
The scammer version of flipping over the game board and stomping around the room. Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Following our Skype convo - great work Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just beautiful. Hahahaha can't imagine the guy being harassed by the driver and counting his cents each time he has to check the email.

LOL

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth, Dora, and I talked just now. I'm afraid we are about to get even more aweful to "David" soon. Turn your head away, Corona, if it bothers you. I firmly believe we can get him to Boake. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are all waiting with "baited" breath! Laughing Laughing Laughing

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So many things to try and update on... let's see. He really needs money, and now he thinks he's getting some from his associate, Robert. Here's the latest in that exchange:

Robert wrote:
why arent you using your a4la approved laptop?? is it safe for me to send you an unencrypted email with payment infos to a cafe in abdijan???

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I am sorry I don't have A4LA approved laptop yet, but I am going to get it immediately I return to my base. Sir Charl3s gave me every reason why it is important and I tell you that was why I wasn't able to view the doc you sent me some long ago

Yes I am afraid you have to send me an unencrypted email with the payment information; that is the only way I can get it. Thanks for your understanding Robert

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

Please I am still waiting. Don't worry just send me the payment. No one can claim it as long as you sent it to Abidjan and in the right details I gave you-ok?. Thx

Clav3 your friend

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

Please please please send me the payment infos via short written email message. I cant be in the internet cafe all day. Please I am still waiting to get it. My google chat icon is experiencing some technical issues. Just send me the payment via short e-mail and I am gonna get it right away. Thank you Robert

Robert wrote:
im not going to trust this thru regular emails. use this site: <S3cur1ty Sh13ld link>

and use the code number xxxxxxxxx.

its secure.

I set the number of questions on Deuzer's awesome SS modality to a measly 50. He'll get a nice surprise if he gets that far, though! Wink He's already made three attempts and answered 2, 11, and now 35 questions. Sooooo close! He has given up for now and is asking Mr. W3atherman to try to download the payment file Robert sent to him (7 MB busted .bmp file). He's called me a couple times about it and is calling back any time now so I can read him the info from it so he can pick up his Western Union transfer. Something tells me it won't download all the way... Laughing

Stay tuned for SS question and answer time! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the Q&A from SS:

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-18 13:12:48(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-18 13:23:21(GMT-7)
Answers: 35

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: Nope. I haven't used it before.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: To cover some bills.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: Nope. That's far from the truth.
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: Nope. I don't use it for any of such pruposes
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: Nope. I havent ever
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: Nope. Not in my entire life
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: Nope. I dont deal with any of such people
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: Nope. I dont know
Q: Do you know how to use any traditional weapons?
A: Nope. I am an upstanding Christian who vows against all manner of anything illegal
Q: Which traditional weapon do you think is the coolest?
A: I am not a traditional weapon user
Q: If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
A: Jesus Christ
Q: Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
A: My nephew
Q: Do you ever watch martial arts on TV?
A: Yes sometimes
Q: Would you like to work as a volunteer?
A: Yes in a Christian way
Q: If you were told that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
A: Repentance is the greatest commitment
Q: What were the Viet Minh called when they crossed into South Vietnam?
A: I have no idea
Q: Drank?
A: I only drink coffee
Q: Broken a bone?
A: as a child
Q: 20 years?
A: Over 20 years ago
Q: If you could choose to live on a different planet, which one would you choose?
A: I am not sure
Q: What do you think you will do after you retire?
A: Open a church and become a pastor
Q: How do you know if a beggar is a real beggar?
A: When he is stranded and far from home without money
Q: Is there anything that you?ve never told me but want to tell me now?
A: That I am in a good Christian
Q: Have you been injured in a traffic accident?
A: Nope I havent
Q: What symbol did St. Patrick use to explain his theory of the Holy Trinity?
A: I have no idea
Q: Who was the last person you were in a car with?
A: A stranger
Q: How can volunteers benefit from their work?
A: By humanitarian supports
Q: Do you get scared by horror stories?
A: Yes I do
Q: Kissed someone?
A: Someone I love so much
Q: What questions should you ask when buying airplane tickets?
A: Flight time and schedules plus cost
Q: Can you find information about volunteering in your country and two other countries?
A: Not at the moment
Q: Does your mother work?
A: Retired now
Q: If you think the government should give money, how much do you think should be given?
A: Anything they wish

He's not too keen on this system. He's asked Mr. W3atherman to download the file for him and read him the information, but I've told him once now that it has crashed my computer part-way through. Now he is back on Robert again...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: Very Very Very Very Very Very Urgent

Robert,

I was faced with a lot of errors and questionaires while trying to get the payment details from the secure website you sent me; yet problem still persists.

Can you please send me the information via SMS NOW PLEASE. This is my Ivorian cell phone number: 00225 603xxxxx. Please do this immediately. There is no time for delay plzzzzzzzzzzz.

I have spoken with Weath3rman severql times today and it is likely we meet tomorrow. ANYWAY that depends on if I can pick up this money you sent. On the bright side, Weatherman has agree to pay me 1 million USD retainer fee on the Atlantis project. He told me he could not afford to lose David Sh3rman (LOL).

Please don't let me down otherwise give me a mobile number to call you and have this details. Thank you

David Sh3rman
PS Sir Charl3s thanks so much for ALL your advice, support and help. Remain blessed.

He is great buddies with Robert now, isn't he? Rolling Eyes

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Q: How do you know if a beggar is a real beggar?
A: When he is stranded and far from home without money

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yep, he knows what a real beggar is, doesn't he? Laughing Laughing Laughing

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he called me and we chatted for awhile. 25 minutes to be exact. Check out the post I made in the Audio Forum: CLICK! If you only have a limited amount of time skip ahead to around 14:30... it's well worth it in my opinion! Laughing (i.e. he gets super silly and I follow his lead)

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sweet! clapping clapping clapping

Quote:
Turn your head away, Corona, if it bothers you.

I forgot to write "good" after "aweful!" Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Don't go toward the light Charles! Charles, don't walk towards the light! Charles, can you hear me??? Don't die now!!!"

OHMYGOD I am laughing so hard I have tears pouring down my face! This is too funny for WORDS! You were so obviously laughing when Charles first came on the phone, it was so funny my stomach hurt. OH, and the sexual harrassment...They stabbed him in the EYES! Some ROBOT COPS? WTF? STOP it, it HURTS! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And why does Charles sound like a man trying to sound like a woman? What is up with that?

This is by far one of the funniest audio's I've ever heard on Eater! BRAVO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh god, I just got to the part where Charles is SHIVERING!!! It's a tribute to Shiver! oooooo!!!!

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are going through hell...

Great call Bluth! If David thinks Abidjan is hell, he will love Boauke that much more. And this police bruality business, OMG bow_down

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic