SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not having heard from him I sent David another message several hours ago.

I wrote:
We are awaiting the person who is selling us the art here in Bouake! Do whatever it takes to get here as soon as possible!!! Sell your clothes if you have to, we will buy you everything you need! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, David!!! No time to waste!!!!

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Thanks for your nice jokes. Now I see you have been fooling me all around. I wish I never trusted in you in the first place. First, you claimed to be at Pullman hotels only to realize it was some cheap lies.

The police held me at Pullman hotels because I couldn't afford to pay my internet bills while counting on you. Not only that, the driver told them that I was deceptive while believing in your words. You also knew about my wife's passing and how important it is that I return to Nigeria to get her burial taken care of. In addition to that; you promised to pay all of the burial expenses. I shouldn't have ever trusted in you. Now I know I was made a fool. Obviously, you have no interest in repopulating an Atlantis project. I wish I had known it was a wasted effort,energy and money. Maybe I am going to sell all the materials to REAL ATLANTIS INVESTORS AND HUNTERS henceforward- and not your likes. If indeed you were serious about the Atlantis project launching and how important you needed me to be part of that grand celebration, you would not have travelled anywhere else, that is; if at all you ever travelled. I was the fool and you may think it's fun well there is no problem. Sooner or later you shall face the consequences.

Some f*cking cheap art works won't be more important than I am if indeed you have true goals of creating the 8th new society of Atlantis. Now I see you have misled me into doing stupid thing that Charles now no longer have confidence in my words.

Good bye forever.

David Sherman
PS You and your wives spoke to me last night as truly serious people who desperately await my arrival for the grand Atlantis celebration - now it has dawn on me you have screwed my mind and have given me every reason never to trust in your words ever again. No truly business minded people declines a meeting twice- or a grand celebration of collosal magnitude. But you have- even twice at that and you think it's fun. Look at your comments- selling my cloths to get to Bouake as soon as possible. Sorry our business ends here. Thanks for playing with my most valuable time.

Is this the end? Is there no life left in this bait? One final phone call will tell us if things can be salvaged... Sad

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll get him there... I'd surely love to see him sell his clothes to get there anyway Twisted Evil

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still overly-dramatic lad wrote:
The police held me

Oh Bluth!!! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

We need proof of this!! I am sure he should provide it to his oga, no?? Ninastian??

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww, I only just hopped on this thread (waves to Dora who brought me here and of course the awesome Bluth and DQ) and I seem to be catching its dying embers...unless you can rebait him somehow!

Hotel police - in-house security I guess. Shame he didn't spend the night in proper prison.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*mwah*
*mwah*
*mwah* !!!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful wonderful work! clapping

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We tried calling the lad just now, but can't get through. Either his phones are turned off, or some other worse eventuality has struck him down! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm speechless. This is simply fantastic! Very Happy

Kudos to all (and Dora and DQ, you're great actresses!) Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's wonderful to see them suffer, measure for measure, the kinds of things that they inflict without pity on their victims.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
t's wonderful to see them suffer, measure for measure, the kinds of things that they inflict without pity on their victims.

Yes. And it would be even more wonderful if they were mentally capable of making the link between trying to scam people, and getting punished for it.

But I fear..... Crying or Very sad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from dickboi overnight. Sir Ch4rles (me) has just written this note to his unreliable client Weatherm4n (Bluth), and copied it to David Sherm4n (lad):

Quote:
Dear Mr Weatherm4n

My Associate Mr Sherm4n has informed me that you failed to keep two appointments with him over the last couple of days. These involved Mr Sherm4n travelling long distances, at great expense and in trying circumstances - and all to no purpose.

Because we pride ourselves on being a client-concentric fisc4lium, I would respectfully point out to you that it is very hard for us to provide the services for which you are paying us, if you are not prepard to exercise a little more discipline in your appointment-keeping.

I would ask you please to make firm arrangements with Mr Sherman and to stick to them. I gather that you are currently exploring a very atractive investment opportunity which you are prepared to share with A4LA [Sir Ch4rles's firm, for which lad is serving a traumatic apprenticeship]. On behalf of A4LA, I can confirm that Mr Sherm4n will comply with all your travel and meeting modalities, providing you stick to your plans, recompense him immediately in cash for all expenses incurred, and fly him home to the airport of his choice in your private jet immediately upon completion of any deal.

The fees and expenses for his involvement in the above work will be US$250,000 (two hundred and fifty hundred thousand US dollaz). For this sum, Mr Sherm4n will be at your disposal for the next seven days, starting today 18 March 2009. Please signify your acceptance of these terms.

In the event that you decide not to meet face to face with Mr Sherm4n on your current visit to West Africa, I regret that I must impose an Inconvenience Charge of US$100,000 (one hundred thousand US dollaz) which will be added to your next monthly retainer payment to A4LA. This payment is compulsory and non-negotiable.

We look forward to working with you on this new opportunity, as well as on the original project to raise the glorious lost continent of Atlantis.

Please pass on my best wishes to your dear wifelettes.

C

I've backed this up with a seperate message to dickboi:

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU??????????

I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT RUN AWAY, LIKE A BABY! WHY DID YOU BREAK AWAY FROM OUR GOOGLE CHAT YESTERDAY? FOOL! YOU NEED MY HELP NOW, MORE THAN EVER!!!!

READ THE E-MAIL I JUST SENT TO WEATHERM4N. I HAVE SAVED THE DEAL. HE WILL STAY WHERE HE IS NOW - JUST GET YOURSELF A DRIVER, GO TO WHERE HE IS AND HE WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A PICTURE FOR ME, FIND OUT WHO THE ARTIST IS AND WHAT IT IS CALLED. GET THEM TO TAKE A PHOTO AND E-MAIL IT TO ME, SO I CAN CHECK IT OUT. ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS A DIRECTOR OF A WORLD-FAMOUS AUCTION HOUSE AND I CAN TRUST HIM TO VERIFY THE PAINTING AND NOT TO SPILL THE BEANS IF I SLIP HIM A FEW K.

YOU WILL NEED TO FIND A MODALITY TO GET THE PICTURE BACK TO ME IN THE UK. TELL WEATHERM4N TO FLY IT INTO RAF NORTH0LT NEAR LONDON (NOT ONE OF THE COMMERCIAL AIRPORTS) IN A CRATE MARKED "DIPLOMATIC CERTIFICATI0N UK234534673A-2009-03" (THEY SHOULD PAINT THIS ON THE FRONT AND BACk OF THE PACKAGE IN RED IN LETTERS NOT LESS THAN 3 INCHES HIGH).

REMEMBER THAT WEATHERM4N HAS PROMISED THIS AS A GIFT TO A4LA, SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PAYMENTS TO MAKE. DON'T WORRY BOI - YOU WILL GET 50% OF ITS MARKET VALUE, EVEN IF I DECIDE TO KEEP IT MYSELF. HE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE $250K IN CASH. I WILL GIVE YOU A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHICH YOU CAN PAY MY 50% ($125K) INTO FROM WITHIN THE COTE D'IVOIRE. DON'T TRY TO SMUGGLE MY SHARE OF THE CASH ACROSS ANY BORDERS - IT'S TOO RISKY. WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR $125K IS UP TO YOU BOI.

WE NEED TO HAVE A GOOGLE CHAT LATER TODAY TO CHECK HOW THE MODALITIES ARE PROGRESSING.

MEANWHILE I NEED A QUICK UPDATE FROM YOU NOW - SO YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL WITH DETAILS OF WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO NEXT.

REMEMBER - THIS GUY IS A DRUNKEN MUGU WHO HAS VAST RICHES HE JUST WANTS TO GET RID OF. WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM TO WASTE IT ALL ON THOSE INFANTILE WIVES OF HIS!!! MAKE THE MOST OF THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HIM FACE TO FACE - IT MAY BE SOME TIME BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

SIR CHARLES

Even if we're closing the gate after the horse has bolted, this at least builds up a back story for future modalities and some seismic slaps! Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad has had to deal with some interesting things lately - I think it was mentioned before that he'd tried a secondary wash-wash scam on me, only to have his dollar chopped, and to be threatened with:

- a blowtorch and pliers getting medieval on his ass
- An acid and ground glass enema
- Covered in petrol, ignited, after ten seconds doused with CO2 extinguisher, rinsed (with salt water) and scrubbed with sandpaper, then repeated.
- shortening his cock with an emery board
- a belt sander to the scrotum

I hope to have my safari soon...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, your tortures will be like a picnic compared to what the lad is going through now. Twisted Evil

I've just finished a chat with dickboi; but before persuading him to chat I got this e-mail from him:

Quote:
Send me 5,000 USD to Abidjan in the name of *** NOW and I can do what you say otherwise I am not going anywhere

Fair enough - you can stay there then!

A few minutes later, he had composed himself a bit:

Quote:
Sir Ch4rles,

I spent 2 days at Golden Tulip in Accra without seeing Weatherm4n. That place left me completely decimated. They charge in USD dollars there. And yet again he asked us to meet at Pullman hotels in Cote D Ivore I was there and yet there was no sign of him. Do you think that makes me any happy? Now he is requesting that we meet in Bouake for some stupid art deals, a very dangerous city in Cote D Ivoire at that. And you must know that Bouake is a war zone where rebels are at disharmony with the revolutionary Ivorian government. And it is about 120 Kms from Abidjan where I am. I can't risk going there not even as I am stranded. I am presently in a mess. Not even the driver I hired can do anymore thing for me unless he sees money. I have no more money. The Bouake city is even very close to Liberia border where there are lots of blood-sucking rebels. Maybe Weatherm4n has been playing games with me. And because of all this trouble all along I have been going through with Weatherm4n's business I have had no real time to communicate with you. Weatherm4n has devastated my world.

Now if you can send me 5,000 USD in the name of *** to Abidjan immediately, I can still risk going to Bouake otherwise I am done here.

All very dramatic, but Bouake doesn't seem all that bad:

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travelling-and-living-overseas/travel-advice-by-country/sub-saharan-africa/ivory-coast

...though to be fair, five years ago is was not the sort of place you'd go on honeymoon:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3700889.stm

Anyway, the lad agreed to have a Google chat. Tragically, the connection was broken right at the crucial moment. Bloody Ivorian internet cafes! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
9:21 AM me: ARE YOU THERE?

7 minutes

9:29 AM fsa.uk: I am here now
I am in a mess here
no money
me: TELL ME MORE...
9:31 AM fsa.uk: I can't afford to talk longer here
because my time is going to be up in a moment
I am in a cyber cafe close to pullman hotels in abidjan
9:32 AM me: WE NEED A LITTLE TIME OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
fsa.uk: i have only 10 minutes more here
me: OK
9:33 AM fsa.uk: i have explained everything to you in the email
me: WHERE DID YOU SPEND LAST NIGHT? ARE YOU SAFE? WHO IS WITH YOU?
fsa.uk: i can't afford more units
i am really stranded here
me: YOU MUST HAVE SOME MONEY
fsa.uk: i have no penny as i speak to you
9:34 AM me: THEN HOW WERE YOU PLANNING TO GET BACK TO NIGERIA?
fsa.uk: i slept in the ivorian drivers home
and the family see me as a great enemy
me: WHY?
9:35 AM fsa.uk: because they saw me like a stranded beggar
as i could not pay for the transport fare while relying on weatherm4n
he was very angry taking me to his home [yeah yeah... Rolling Eyes ]
9:36 AM i had to plead and plead as i had no money
please send me some money to sort myself out and probably go to bouake if indeed weatherm4n is there
9:37 AM i personally don't think he is there
this guy has been fooling me around
me: HE IS THERE - I SPOKE TO HIM LAST NIGHT
fsa.uk: where
me: BOUKA
9:38 AM BOUAKE?
fsa.uk: yeh
please send me money
i will try to find him
if indeed he is there
me: HE'S STAYING AT THE HOME OF THE GUY WITH THE PAINTINGS.
fsa.uk: ok
9:39 AM do you have the address?
9:40 AM me: THIS GUY WORKS FOR THE UNITED NATIONS - UNESCO I THINK. APPARENTLY THEY HAVE BEEN HELPING RE-ESTABLISH THE UNIVERSITY THERE. [Good ol' Wikipedia!] JWW SAYS THEY ARE STAYING IN A UN UNIVERSITY BUILDING. IT DOESN'T SOUND VERY NICE - HIS STUPID WIVES ARE COMPLAINING THAT IT'S A DUMP, AND THERE ARE NO GOOD SHOPS IN BOUKE
9:41 AM fsa.uk: please send me some money
so i can try to find my way there if indeed he is still there
9:42 AM i have less than ( min
5 minutes
9:43 AM me: THE BUILDING MUST BE NEAR THE UNIVERSITY I GUESS, OR MAYBE THERE'S AN EX-PATRIATES' QUARTER. SOUNDS LIKE THE SECURITY IS GOOD. ANYWAY, THIS GUY SEEMS TO HAVE DIPLOMATIC COVER - THAT'S HOW HE CAN SMUGGLE PAINTINGS ETC. HE GAVE ME A CODE NUMBER I COULD USE TO GET OUR PAINITNG BACK TO THE UK - DID YOU SEE THAT IN MY E-MAIL? SOUNDS LIKE THIS UN GUY HAS BEEN MAKING MONEY OUT OF COTTON TRADING ON THE SIDE - HE HAS FOUND A WAY TO EVADE IMPORT/EXPORT DUTY. MAYBE WE SHOULD GET HIM TO WORK FOR A4LA LOL Wink
9:44 AM fsa.uk: ok
9:45 AM send 5000 usd to *** Abidjan
that way we can do more talking
my time is up now
9:46 AM i am talking to you in borrowed time [in that case I will be very long-winded Twisted Evil ]
9:47 AM me: TROUBLE IS I DON'T KNOW THE ADDRESS OR THIS GUY'S NAME. YOU'D NEED TO GET THAT FROM WEATHERM4N. WHEN HE RANG ME (MIDDLE OF LAST NIGHT) HE WAS DRUNK AS A SKUNK. HE'S PROBABLY STILL LYING IN BED GROANING, WHICH I GUESS IS WHY HE HASN'T PHONED YOU TODAY (THAT OR HE'S PISSED OFF THAT YOU WERE RUDE TO HIM). SO ONCE HE GIVES YOU THE ADDRESS, PERSUADE YOUR DRIVER OR WHOEVER TO TAKE YOU THERE, AND WEATHERM4N WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING. HE OWES YOU *BIG TIME*. BUT STAY IN ABIDJAN UNTIL YOU AGREE THE MODALITY WITH HIM - WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SET OFF TO BOUKA UNTIL YOU HAVE AN ADDRESS AND A CONFIRMED MEETING TIME ETC.
9:48 AM fsa.uk: NOW YOU CANT HELP
I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE
me: I REPEAT - STAY WHERE YOU ARE UNTIL YOU AGREE THE MODAITY WITH WEATHERM4N. AND REMEMBER - HE WILL PAY. I TOLD HIM THIS WILL COST HIM $250K IN CASH - DID YOU READ THAT E-MAIL I CC'D YOU A BIT EARLIER THIS MORNING?
fsa.uk: I AM DISASSOCIATING WITH A4LA
F*CK THAT Shocked
I DONT CARE
9:49 AM me: ONE OTHER THING - IS CHARLES STILL WITH YOU?
fsa.uk: IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I AM IN A MESS HERE
I CANT PERSUADE ANY ONE EVER AGAIN
NO ONE WILL EVER HELP
9:50 AM me: I DO CARE. THAT IS WHY I HAVE ARRANGED FOR YOU TO BE PAID $125 IN CASH LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!
fsa.uk: YOU ARE ONLY GIVING ME MORE TROUBLE
I DONT NEED THAT
I AM NOT INTERESTED QNYMORE
I AM LEAVING
9:51 AM NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN
me: I AM TRYING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. YOU NEED TO WORK WITH ME, NOT AGAINST ME. WEATHERM4N IS A DRUNKEN MUGU, BUT HE IS YOUR BEST SOURCE OF CASH RIGHT NOW - AND LOADS OF IT TOO!!!
9:52 AM fsa.uk: I DONT CARE
MY SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MILLIONS
I HAVE NO PLACE AT ALL TO STAY THIS MORNING EXCEPT IN THIS CAFE
9:53 AM IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ME U WILL SEND ME MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION
AND THE DRIVER IS ON MY NECK
me: I AM HERE TO HELP YOU. PUT THE INTERNET CAFE MANAGER ONTO THIS CHAT - I WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH HIM.
fsa.uk: THAT NOT TRUE
FORGET THATT
me: PLEASE - TRUST ME!
fsa.uk: YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK
9:54 AM NOPE
me: I CAN GET YOU A NICE PLACE TO STAY UNTIL WEATHERM4N ARRANGED THE BOUKA MODALITIES WIH YOU.
fsa.uk: I WILL ONLY TRUST YOU IF YOU SEND MONEY
9:55 AM THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO
me: BESIDES, IT WILL TAKE AGES TO GET MONEY SENT TO YOU - BUT YOU COULD BE IN BOUKA BY THIS AFTERNOON IF YOU CONTACT WEATHERM4N NOW.
fsa.uk: AND I WILL ARRANGE FOR WHERE TO STAY
YOU ARE F*CKING LYING
GO STRAIGHT TO WESTERN UNION ITS A MATTER OF MINUTES
me: I NEVER LIE TO MY COLLEAGUES. HAVE I EVER DONE THAT?
9:56 AM fsa.uk: U ARE LYING
me: BUT YOU HAVE LIED TO ME. REMEMBER?
fsa.uk: GO STRAIGHT TO WESTERN UNION AND SEND ME 5k AND I AM GOING TO TRUST YOU FOREVER
9:57 AM OTHERWISE YOU ARE THE LIKES OF WEATHERM4N WHO CANT KEEP TO THEIR WORDS
me: THERE IS NO POINT IN BICKERING. IT DOESN'T HELP EITHER OF US. TAKE A DEEP BREATH... NOW TELL ME PLEASE - IS CHARLES STILL WITH YOU?
9:58 AM fsa.uk: U ARE NOT WITH ME
U ARE F*CKING TRYING TO SEND ME TO MY GRAVE
SEND ME MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION THAT WOULD MAKE ME BELIEVE YOU ARE WITH ME 200 PERCENT
9:59 AM AND I WONT LET YOU DOWN EVER
me: THERE IS NO POINT IN DOING THAT - IT WILL NOT ARRIVE IN TIME. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT WEATHERM4N AND HE WILL SORT EVERYTHING OUT!
fsa.uk: NO WAY
10:00 AM I CONTACTED HIM SEVERAL TIMES AND HE MISLED ME
SEVERAL TIMES TOO
me: I TOLD YOU - THE MAN IS A DRUNKARD!
fsa.uk: I SEE YOU
YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME
I AM LEAVING
BYE FOREVER
me: OK, I WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY.
10:01 AM fsa.uk: GOOD
THANK YOU
me: WHAT IS THE BEST MODALITY?
FOR SENDING IT
fsa.uk: WESTERN UNION
ABIDJAN
NAME IS ***
I JUST TOLD YOU WESTERN UNION
10:02 AM OR USE MONEY GRAM
me: YES BUT WHAT IS YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, IDIOT!?!?!?!?!?
fss.uk: IF I RECEIVE THIS MONEY, I Am going to trust you all my life

[Tragically, this is where Sir C dropped out of the conversation Twisted Evil ]

it doesnt need an account number
10:03 AM go straight to western union and tell them u are sending money to abidjan
simple
in my name
10:04 AM and then i need you to send me the sender name, mtcn number and country where money is sent from

So I have left him to stew. Over to you, Bluth - and maybe also SlapHappy as our corrupt UN art dealer? Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is shaping up to be a very bad day for dickboi. Does he hang around in Abidjan hoping Sir C will send him the $5k to give him a bit more breathing time; does he trust the unreliable Weatherm4n one last time and head off into rebel territory; or does he cut his losses and begin the long journey home? Hee hee!! Very Happy

Well, old WU habits obviously die hard, so for now he's working on Option 1:

Quote:
Sir Ch4rles,

Please send me the western union details.

Send to ***, Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire

Provide me with MTCN, country where payment is sent and name of sender.

If you do this, I am going to do everything you say and I will make sure I meet Weatherm4n and also trust in you 100 percent

Knowing that dickboi will have to pay for more internet cafe time eveny time he needs to check for updates, I waited a while before replying:

Quote:
OK boi - I will do as you ask but I need your account number! Didn't you get that message? We seemed to be cut off before we ended our chat.

Listen, I'm in meetings on the M4doff project all day. I'll get L0blaw to deal with this.

To Robbie [L0blaw]: [Lad]'s in a bit of a pickle - needs $5k fast. Drop everything and sort this out for him. E-mail address as above. He will provide you the missing details. Write to him now.

To [Lad]: cc me in case I get any time between meetings. And give Weatherm4n a call - be nice to him. Remind him about the $250k - he needs to have the cash ready. US dollaz only - local currency won't do.

I'm not sure if any of you will recall this, but Robbie L0blaw is one of Sir Ch4rles's junior people who once "helped" lad with some of the documentation for the Atlantis modality. Oh - and like Weatherm4n, he is played by our very own Bluth! Very Happy

Lad then gives Robbie a nudge:

Quote:
Robbie,

You have to send me 5,000 USD immediately. Send it through Western Union. You don't need a bank account number to do that. As soon as I receive this money I can get a cab driver to take me where Weatherm4n is (you remember the Atlantis project? Don't you?) in Bouake in Cote D Ivoire. Without this money, its impossible to travel as I am completely stranded where I am now. I am going to reward you 2 percent my share of whatever money I chop Weatherman right now I need you to do this before an hour's time.

Please do this immediately. Here is the details below you need to send the money.

Name: ***
City: Abidjan

Provide me the MTCN number. Thank you

Sir Ch4rles: I am going to speak with Weatherm4n and know his original location (BEFORE OUR MEETING) as soon as Robbie sends me the 5K.

So why don't you just sit there until you get the $5k dickboi - suits us just fine! I wonder how long it will be before the trip to collect $250k from Weatherm4n in bandit country begins to look like the most attractive option? Twisted Evil

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from dickboi.

Happy days! Very Happy

Quote:
Robbie,

Where are you at??????????? What is going on??????????????? Please try to understand my situation here. I may not be able to travel to meet Weatherm4n in Bouake if you don't send the payment on or before 2pm.

Abidjan's time is the same as the UK local time. It is not safe to travel in the darkest part of Africa at night. Cote D Ivoire has influx of rebels that has no mercy for non indigenes like me. Please have mercy upon my soul and do what I ask immediately. This is really urgent.
As a guideline: if Western Union doesn't accept 5K sending at one time, you can send it in two equal portion on the same name. For instance, 2500 on each transaction.
Please I am counting on you. All my reliance is upon you as Sir Ch4rles trust that you won't waste any single time FOLLOWING the urgency of this request. God bless

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How ccome he thinks that if you can't send $5000 at once to someone that you ARE allowed to send two transactions of $2500 to the same name at the same time?

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know, don't care! Wink

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually MoP, that could be a good point that will lead to stalling possibilities if we ever get that far... Twisted Evil

Thanks!

N

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Weatherm4n has devastated my world.

I love the sound of lad desperation in the morning! Even if this bait is now a steaming carcass, you have accomplished wonders here.

stredded lad wrote:
Cote D Ivoire has influx of rebels that has no mercy for lazy scamming shitbags like me

Fixed his typo.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just caught up with this bait. Nothing better than a stranded scammer. Good work! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U ARE F*CKING TRYING TO SEND ME TO MY GRAVE

This line gave me a chuckle. So dramatic! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Ninastian you are working him hard too. Very Happy Great job!

We were very disappointed we couldn't reach him on the phone yesterday.

We thought maybe his "driver" had killed him, run over him, or had him arrested but since he is whining to you then he is alive.

I loved hearing this!

Quote:
Weatherm4n has devastated my world.

Laughing

@Yastreb, a belt sander to the scrotum? Ewwww what a mess. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my message to him last night in an effort to save this bait...

I wrote:
Please, do not lose faith in us! My wives and I offer you our most sincere apologies regarding this situation we're in. Perhaps you don't fully understand why we left. The artwork that was stolen from the Gardner Museum back in 1990 has a total value of nearly half a BILLION dollars. So this is no cheap artwork. As I said before, we have the opportunity of a lifetime here. I can buy several of these pieces for pennies on the dollar. For instance, I am planning on buying a painting worth $2.5 million dollars for a mere $500,000. These are very rare paintings and we simply must have them for our collection.

I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused, but we weren't thinking at the time and we thought you would understand. If we lose you on our Atlantis project we will be devastated. Remember, this is our dream. Together we can achieve anything!!

All that we ask is that you reconsider working with us. We are waiting here in Bouake for the art dealer to arrive with the artwork that we're going to purchase. We would love it if you could join us here and let us buy you a painting. It is the least we could do. We will wine you and dine you and when our jet is repaired we will fly you anywhere you want. Just name the place and we will take you there.

We tried to call you tonight to work things out but we could not reach you on any of your phone numbers. My phone is working properly now and I would love to be able to talk to you on the phone to work this all out. We have some errands to run in the morning, but we should be back in by 1:00 pm.

Please, David. We've been through so much together, at least allow us to make things right with you so we can continue. Will you give us this opportunity?

And this morning in reply he sent...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I have already lost faith in you. See I can only reconsider working for you if you will do what I say: I am in so much debts here in Abidjan which includes Accra where we were from. I thought you well understood that before now.

Well, I am prepared to make amends with you based on the following conditions below:

1. Go and send 5,000 USD via Western Union to Abidjan in the name of Jackson Ogb0nna and send me the details to pay off transport and internet bills. If they forbid you sending that much at one time, you can send it in bits until you have a total of 5,000 USD. I request that you send it in the driver's name so I may be able to gain his trust inspite of all that has happened between us yesterday. The fact that I was held in police/ security custody for failure to pay my internet bills may not mean anything to you, but that doesn't matter now.

2. You MUST agree to pay additional 500,000 USD to retain my services on the Atlantis project and you must remit the funds on the account I gave you-that is enclosed on the initial Atlantis document I sent you. Now you MUST do that before 2PM and forward me transfer slip.

3. I will NEVER come to Bouake unless you do what I say. Period. You have devastated my world and you think it is fun. Furthermore, you may think I will be stupid to head up to Buake without knowing where to go or meet you. Sorry I won't unless you make payment as requested and provide clear details of where you are; otherwise it's over.

Good day.

He's soooo much fun! Laughing Anyhow, he also called as I was catching up on things this morning. He even made me talk to the "driver." Have a listen: Click!

Nothing like a lad in pain to start the day! Very Happy

Edit to add the email I sent from Robert, David's associate at A4LA:

Robert wrote:
i would be happy to help but first rember that i was promoted by sir charl3s. me and you are at same level here in a4la now. call me ROBERT.

i send the money like you ask but first you apologise for getting so angry at me when your lousy computer not able to open my documents.

send apologys then i send you informations. i am copy sir charl3s on this email. he value respect.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he's in a deep sh*t hole, that must suck to be him. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great phone call BB!! Very Happy Bit rude of him, though, hanging up like that.

Meanwhile I should think the driver will be shadowing him day and night until he gets paid!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic