SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tired of searching when you allways end up with

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

persons who send you hundred of pictures in every letter.
person say that she afford to travel to you so you can date her but in the end you end up with the same thing, she needs money to something and she promise to pay back or treat you like a man when you finally meet.

I write here to ask how can you avoid these persons???

I want to find a real woman not a joking or scammer.

I am at the city of brides and it costs to be member for me anyway are there any site were it costs for woman’s to so they can not afford to sign up to these sites and deceive, I have not sent any money.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cacke, welcome to eater.

I'll move this post to the love / dating scams forum, which is where it belongs, though what you are asking is not 'how do I mess with these people?' but 'how do I avoid them?', I think.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okey, i am sorry but thank you for the help.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try www.datingnmore.com

Its run by a ukraine lady who is an expert on scams and she really works to keep the scammers out

You'll also need to learn to protect yourself

Most of the scammers are pretty easy to spot if you aren't only focusing on the pics of the hottie with her tatas hanging out

Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what signs do i look at to notice if she is a scammer or not so i know ?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask them questions, see if they answer the questions or just ignore them...if she ignores them then she's on a "script" and won't pay attention to what you say until it's time for the money.

they use a lot of model's pictures where the lighting is perfect and they look sexy -- they also will use a normal person's picture...but avoid the perfect ones...

they will want to travel to you in a short time...or fall in love within a short time. Love and trust takes awhile to build up, especially online, so if someone starts pushing you, back off...

they will have some catastrophe where YOUR money is much needed - that's all a scam (grandma died, mother has malaria, got robbed, etc.).

The only way to tell if it's a true person is to give it a little time...and be realistic - most women can't take off work to go fly 1/2 way around the world just after meeting you...and unless you're in your 20's or 30's. a 20 -30 year old girl would NOT be interested in a 50 or 60 year old man

I'm not sure what country you are from - but in the US they have places like match.com where both people pay to be full members, that might cut down on the fraud...that would show some effort on both member's parts (but there still will be scammers)....

For dating sites - I would get a e-mail from gmail or hushmail where you don't put in any real names or addresses...and if you are going to call your prospective love, get a throw away pre-paid phone just for that ... you don't want strangers having your real life details...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day cacke, welcome to eater.

If your looking at Russians or Ukrainians, check out the e-mail header, If it shows, "The Bat" with a series on numbers behind it, Then it's just about guaranteed to be a scammer.
No single person would have any use for a mass mailer program.

As someone else said, Ask a direct question, if it's ignored, there simply sending you out a pre-written script, and it's doubtful there even reading your replies. They will also proclaim there love for you after the second or third e-mail.

Just be careful, and whatever you do, DON'T SEND ANY CASH
regardless of whatever story they tell you.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Ivana!

I am not an old dirty man, in my case i am 34 years old.
I must change e-mail adress because i use the primary one where u see my name and sure name!!!
I dident know better. I wanted to show them I am real one.
I hope I am not in trubble now.

Are there any date site were it is expensive to be a member for the male and also for the females because I dont want poor girls ANYMORE. not after this. before my dream was to help and give her a better life now i regret my dream.
I want a russian because my relatives came from russia back in time. i know my finnish and swedish background well.

They said that they came from russia to finland and then to sweden. my mothers grandparent or more back im not sure how it was.

To weareborg

Do you mean the software (The Bat) to se if the persons are scammers?

I use outlook express 6

Or what do you mean?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't mean to imply you were a dirty old man Wink it must have come out that way tho - sorry Smile

we have a friend who was almost taken in by a russian bride scammer a few years back, my ole man acted like he was the one with the money and all of a sudden she was in love with my ole man -- thought it'd teach our friend a lesson...

but he's back on the internet and signing up at free sites & sending us initial letters and we have to keep telling him "it's a scam"... sigh ...

good luck with your search Smile

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hm okey. it sounded strange that he dident learn.

I want to ask... what e-mail is the most anonymous? to use with the contact with new humans or robots?

i have hotmail and gmail already
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hotmail and gmail are the most suggested here -- plus hushmail...
I'm sure there are a few more...

cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okay. Thank you for the answer!

weareborg what did you mean???
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bat! is a shareware e-mail client for the Microsoft Windows operating system, developed by RitLabs, a company based in Chişinău, Moldova.

Weareborg was suggesting you look into the headers for mailers using mass mailing software, of which The Bat is the most widely used. Use of one would strongly indicate a scammer.

For further information http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/

An example;

Received: from localhost ([85.13.237.74])
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

header is it the subject in the email or?

i only see a email adress from who it is to who the mail is and the subject.

how can i see the header to see if it is a scam or not?

I came up with new question so I edited this.

If I join a site were it costs to join as member is it safer? I want only real persons not scammers.

I have even noticed that sites were it costs selling the email adress.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How to get the headers from email addresses.

For Gmail:
1. Log in to Gmail.
2. Open the message you want to view header for.
3. Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top-right of the message pane.
4. Select Show original.

The full headers will appear in a new window.

Quote:
The scammer pretends to be looking for love, and engages the affection of their potential victim, often using photos from the internet to present an attractive view of themselves. They target people on dating sites or in chat rooms and will often say that they are in love remarkably quickly in an effort to attach the victim to them. Once they think their target is falling for the lies, the scammer will ask for help with living expenses or the cost of a visa or flight to the victim's home country. Or the scammer may say that a relative is ill and needs urgent medical attention, or that they need help paying for their education.

Advice on spotting scammers http://www.romancescambaiter.com/types.htm

Hope that helps.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you tell him how to analyse tham? That link below is where you paste the headers to see where their located. I usually just type in the "Find" function of a browser, "bat" and see what comes up throughout the header.

Header Analysis:
http://headertool.apelord.com/

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
cacke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
How to get the headers from email addresses.

For Gmail:
1. Log in to Gmail.
2. Open the message you want to view header for.
3. Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top-right of the message pane.
4. Select Show original.

The full headers will appear in a new window.

Quote:
The scammer pretends to be looking for love, and engages the affection of their potential victim, often using photos from the internet to present an attractive view of themselves. They target people on dating sites or in chat rooms and will often say that they are in love remarkably quickly in an effort to attach the victim to them. Once they think their target is falling for the lies, the scammer will ask for help with living expenses or the cost of a visa or flight to the victim's home country. Or the scammer may say that a relative is ill and needs urgent medical attention, or that they need help paying for their education.

Advice on spotting scammers http://www.romancescambaiter.com/types.htm

Hope that helps.

Can you tell me how to look in my software & e-mail company?

I use Outlook Express 6 and hotmail account so how can I do it then?
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
ask them questions, see if they answer the questions or just ignore them...if she ignores them then she's on a "script" and won't pay attention to what you say until it's time for the money.

they use a lot of model's pictures where the lighting is perfect and they look sexy -- they also will use a normal person's picture...but avoid the perfect ones...

they will want to travel to you in a short time...or fall in love within a short time. Love and trust takes awhile to build up, especially online, so if someone starts pushing you, back off...

they will have some catastrophe where YOUR money is much needed - that's all a scam (grandma died, mother has malaria, got robbed, etc.).

The only way to tell if it's a true person is to give it a little time...and be realistic - most women can't take off work to go fly 1/2 way around the world just after meeting you...and unless you're in your 20's or 30's. a 20 -30 year old girl would NOT be interested in a 50 or 60 year old man

I'm not sure what country you are from - but in the US they have places like match.com where both people pay to be full members, that might cut down on the fraud...that would show some effort on both member's parts (but there still will be scammers)....

For dating sites - I would get a e-mail from gmail or hushmail where you don't put in any real names or addresses...and if you are going to call your prospective love, get a throw away pre-paid phone just for that ... you don't want strangers having your real life details...

Wrong I have personally met a englishman in Brazil, who had younger girlfriends. Usually around 35 to 45 years, while he was between 50 to 60 years old. He even dated girls below 30 years. He had tough divorce few years back ... told me UK is the worst place on earth to get divorced, so he packed up hid things and moved to Brazil.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly certain that isn't what Ivana was saying, Bird. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Usually around 35 to 45 years...He even dated girls below 30 years..."

I was referring to girls in their early 20's, like scammer profiles use...

Certainly older men can date much younger women, some women even look for an older man thinking there is more maturity and stability there...

But I would think most young 20's really wouldn't be interested, unless the older gentleman had a lot of money/prestige...I know in my LATER 20's, I would date a man up to 40 - but that never worked out...

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Certainly older men can date much younger women, some women even look for an older man thinking there is more maturity and stability there...

Sure they do. Anna Nicole Smith married that oil billionaire with ninety years of age on a wheelchair, already with one foot in the grave ... I appologize two feet in a grave. His fortune was estimated around 90 billions of dollars, that's what I call stability ... Very Happy

But let's not be mean, she did say she married him out of love ... Rolling Eyes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cacke wrote:

Can you tell me how to look in my software & e-mail company?

I use Outlook Express 6 and hotmail account so how can I do it then?

G'day cacka,

Kate has explained the "bat" program to you really well. If your using outlook express, do the following to expose the headers

left click on "File' [top left hand corner] then when the drop down appears click on proparties, then on details, then cut and paste to a larger screen.

Hotmails a bit different, if it's the free issue, do not open the e-mail simply right click on the e-mail title, then click on "view message source"

I would urge you to not use OE, but to use Gmail, or another free service, that can't be tracked back to you.

As for the Dirty old men thing.. Wink 99% of people on here suffer from Multi personality disorder, it also helps if your a literary cross dresser, some suffer from a phone phobia, or a SMS complex, many like there alter ego's to argue or agree with themselves So really a dirty old man complex pails in significence. and the other one percent tell lies. Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found many scammers using paid for dating sites, I am currently in the early stages of baiting one from Match.com right now, many scammers will use compromised credit cards to pay for their memberships, it does happen.

The best way to protect yourself is to know how to tell a scam, do your research on the person to make sure they are who they say and ask lots of questions and check out the answers.

Internet romance can and does happen all the time between real people, it's just a matter of them both making all the right checks, if something doesn't look right, it probably isn't.

As to the comments directed to Ivana, I have never seen any suggestion from our regular members that they have a problem with relationships that have a big age difference, those who may have their own ideas are advised to keep them to themselves and they do, we are a baiting site, not a church, not an ethics council, nor do we share our views on politics, religion or sexual preference and the suggestion otherwise is a little offensive.

The reality is, love scammers who are pretending to be female will generally be between the ages of 20 to 30, their profiles will suggest they are seeking a man up to 100 years old, they will have no preference as to height or weight or religion.

Now while there would be nothing at all wrong with a beautiful 20 year old girl who fell in love with a short fat man who is aged 100, I hate to say it for such a man, but his chances are certainly not very good

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus, I don't even have to express my opinion when Murry is around. Perfectly said good sir.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you sir
Cool
BTW, I think it is pronounced Hey soose lovely Porta Rican fellow Wink Laughing
Which reminds me, while I am at it

Nor do we care about Race, colour or ethnicity

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic