SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now I'm Gods bloody gift.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't normally do Nigerians , but what the hell this one, arrived in by Trannie catcher account, and I thought what the heck,,
it writes reams and reams of crap, obversely a script, then he adds a bit on the end.. which gives it that personal touch. He tells me I'm gods gift, Which is a bit disappointing considering I',m trying to be an Evil bitch, Still it's early days'
He's such a romantic little grub, here's his opening line,,

Quote:
Dear God’s Gift,
I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you

So I send him a couple of photo's, just to wind him up a bit more, and he tells me there not the same woman,, Bloody cheek.

Quote:
I'm so in love with the picture you sent to me,but i was convinced about the pictures 2 of them are not same,Because i cant see any resemblance in it, I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you

Which is a good indication he's pulling himself into shape, i hope he goes blind.
I'm going to write to him and explain that "we ladies" can change our appearance any time we like. And anyway he should be grateful I'm bothering with him
I'm about to tell him I'm into the bondage thing,, and as he loves me so much, would he like to play, Who knows where that will go, with any luck he'll hang himself. But I'm going to ask him to send me a picture of his Willie, Just to make sure he measures up. Well you never know these day's he could be anyone, or even a woman
He calls himself,, Kunie Abeyemi, or Kay or Yogo
here's his little photo,

and the Headers,

Quote:
delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.180.212.14 with SMTP id k14cs18224bkg;
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:12:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.211.5 with SMTP id n5mr192999rvq.106.1236204774527;
Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:12:54 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.42])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id g22si10216036rvb.0.2009.03.04.14.12.50;
Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:12:53 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.42 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 22:12:50 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.158] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 22:12:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2009 22:12:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 84875 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Mar 2009 22:12:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature:
Long domain key deleted to prevent blowout - SP
Received: from [195.225.62.199] by web45013.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:12:50 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.1.18 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What a Cutie you
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1539175807-1236204770=:82592"
--0-1539175807-1236204770=:82592
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It seems to connected to Sunnyvale USA,
I,ve run the IP [ 195.225.62.199] and it delivered this,,

Quote:

IP Block 195.225.62.199 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Ariave Satcom LTD. - Open Internet Cafe (195.225.62.0 - 195.225.63.255)
Abuse Email [email protected], Arnon Spitzer [[email protected]]

So has anyone come across him before.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Evening Wearebabe.

http://www.loveclear.com/tagalog/view.php?user=kay4life4real22

All the best with the bondage.

Twisted Evil Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What tool did you use to find the IP past sunnyvale USA?

I've run into a few lads where their IP appears to come from there, but the normal "who is" "google" "dns stuff" all comes back with the same location.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Me too Ivana. Confused

Glad to see you playing with a lad Borg, they need your special attention too..

Aren't they sweet and romantic. puke

He will like the bondage thing, trust me.

You may never get him to shut up about it.

Have fun!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here we go, just cut / paste the header into here,

http://headertool.apelord.com/

Then c /p the IP into here, top line, [419 database] then hit search

http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp

Now I've got to practice my knots. he just sent me this, Moan, moan, moan.

Quote:
Hey Sweetie,

I'm very sorry with what i have said about the picture and if that have make up upset pls do forgive me cause i was thinking you just want to show me of a naked picture thats all,and also i want you to know that I'm a single man i don't have a girlfriend and i have never been in any form of serious relationship before and i think it's my time to shine and do this now and now I'm interested in relationship and pls i want you to tell me anything you feel like i want you to know that i can never run away from you because your message seen to take a lot of space in my heart so i cant be scared.

He has a future of pain and suffering Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've since discovered that if the IP, shows as Sunnyvale USA, it simply means there using a Yahoo address.

Just perhaps Sunnyvale, is the home town of Yahoo.. Question Question

Resistance is futile

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just perhaps Sunnyvale, is the home town of Yahoo..

It is indeed the home of Yahoo's headquarters. Anytime I see Sunnyvale, I know I don't have the true scammer IP.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's still going, I thought I'd spice it up a bit and get a girl friend [cough,cough] to write to him and introduce herself. This lads very Honest. he's told me he Hustles to live, But unfortunately he can't spell it..
Quote:
How are you doing? im happy to hear from you cos my best friends told me lot you and i have been expecting your mail since but right now i dont have much to say because is late here right now but i can only say one or two things.Firstly, im a student but presently in cairo for a better living and still want to go many places, regarding what i do for living i dont work im an huslter i huslte to make living i dont have any of my family i live with i live with my friends,

So pls this all i can say for now but i we write you in details when is tomorrow.

So take to you soon.

Kay.

Still it's nice to know my alter-ego is his best friend. Very reassuring
he's also having trouble working out where he is, He tells me he's in Cairo, when his IP tells me otherwise.

Scammer Found! (ID: 9385)
IP Block 82.128.27.74 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Part of Major Scammer Hub - Multi-Links Telecom Limited (82.128.0.0 - 82.128.31.255)

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been stuffing me round for a couple of weeks, won't do as he's told, won't send me any more pictures of himself , keeps wanting me on yahoo chat, And we did offer him a fully paid holiday, then this little gem arrives,
Quote:

Im looking forward to hear from you over yahoo i have added you too so im looking forward to see you on line later then.Cause we need to talk about all i and your friend have been talk all this why cause she really want me to come over there and i have accept the offer but just want to know if you girl can just come here for a visit even just for a day or two just pass the weekend here.

i waiting to here back from you asap.

Your love kay.

meanwhile Good girl introduces herself,,

Quote:
G'day Kay,
I'm An'gees friend Jackie, I hope you won't mind me writing to you. But An'gee's told me all about you. And that you where a student, But have since given it away. So tell me Kay are you working, and what do you do. Do you have family who support you.

I can send you photo's of myself, BUT it's photo for photo, I'm not going to send you a load of stuff and get nothing back, can you understand what I'm saying. A while ago I sent someone some photo's and got nothing back for my trouble. So if you have a phone camera, get someone to photograph you., Or use a web cam, and send me there photo's from that.
Anyway, thanks for reading my mail, I hope to hear from you soon,, and we can get down to talking properly. Poor silly An'gee tried to load up a Yahoo chat thing'ee, But we couldn't get it to work. So you better tell her how to get it going.. I'm useless at that sort of thing, and have no idea how it works

Tarra Jackie.

Bloody cheek, he wants us to go on safari, That's just not how it works.

So bad girl sent him the following,

Quote:

Hi Kay,
I will be talking to Jackie later today about our on going arrangement and whats to happen with regard to your holiday in Australia.
I must say Kay, I am having some 2nd thoughts about the arrangements. As so far you have done nothing to help yourself or convince us about your capability to fulfill our requirements. he's a sex toy remember, just in case you forgot I don't know if your genuine, plain lazy, or attempting to string us along.
We have asked repeatably for photograph's and information about yourself, and you have ignored our requests. To date we have only a small photo of someone you tell us is you, and a blurred picture of a mans willie.
I think it's about time you proved who you are, my way of a photo of your birth certificate and or a passport. We don't even have a current address, You tell us your in Cairo Egypt, But how would we know. his IP shows Cairo, but he dosen't know we know 41.234.68.174 Egypt (Cairo)

We where prepared to invest heavily in your future, So I would suggest you get your finger out and do some work at your end . I'm sorry if this sounds a bit blunt, but put yourself in our position, You request that we pay a flying visit to where.. We have no idea where you are.. have you any idea just how far we are away from you, And you expect us to visit for the weekend. your being crazy I could tell you to pack your bag, and fly here for a weekend, and like you supply no details.. Aside form the high cost of such a trip.

So I would suggest you ether wake up to yourself and do as we ask or forget all about it. Over to you.

regards Anglia.
Time to mend a few fences, Good girl replied

Quote:
hallo Kay,

How's Anglia's little sex toy today.. ha ha
Anglia said she had written to you and showed it to me.. Umm She's not happy Kay. Unfortunately Kay she likes to get her own way, and nearly always does.
She said that you wanted her to chat on line with her, I doubt she will do that, she hates being told what to do, and doesn't like to be tied to a computer screen for long. But I think you really should try to do as she wants. It will make her happy. And that's the main thing.
Try and organize some photo's, and send her a copy of your ID. As for visiting you, Unfortunately that's out of the question, we are tied up with a pile of work, and plenty of work equals plenty of money for her pleasures. Can you understand what I'm saying.

Anyway think about what I've said,, and try your very hardest to do as she wants It's only a few photo's And I know she's ready to send you the airfares.

Take care, and look after yourself Jackie..

this arrived to bad girl soon after,

Quote:
ok then i think i have to get my ID SCAN TO YOU tomorrow cas i don't have a scan were i live but i will send it first thing on Monday morrow to both of you im very sorry for any form of inconveniences this have cause both of you

That was closely followed by this,

Quote:
Hello Anglia,

I want you to know how stressful it was before i could get a scan i had to move to town from where i stay but now i have a copy of my international passport scan and in case you wish to call me here is my no +2014-143-1245 or 011-2014-143-1245. I've left the number in just in case anyone want to annoy him, just say your Anglie's brother

Regarding the photo'si told you i don't have a camera here but i can go to the public cafa that have private cam and i can always show you there but now that you never come online so we could chat and i was told that you don't like staying long on the computer and never do less just let me know when you want to come so i don't just keep you waiting on the computer and we can hook up so we talk and now we gonna make arrangement on how we stand this up from here now.

Kindly let me know how you feel about this and if you are now comfortable cos i don't want you to be worried and i just want to make you happy and make you simle.

Looking forward to hear back from you asap.
Kay.

So it looks like the boys of the the internet cafe for some personnal photography, Lets hope he gets arrested for exposure..

Resistance is futile

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this thread, so many possibilities!

I once met an ACTUAL mistress a few years ago, and she told me that her gimp actually SIGNED a written agreement stating he'll do ANYTHING she says for a period of three months.

And he had to dosome seriously mundane crap that I couldn't be arsed doing, because of the contract he signed. Maybe you could whip up a similar contract, for him to fill out and return.

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Borg go!
You know you want to hook up that yahoo thingy and talk for hours with your pet... Wink
Love your multiple characters darlin.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to post his passport, [gives hand a little slap] Crying or Very sad

[Image removed]

It wrote to good girl,

Quote:
i dont understand what you mean?
i told you girls that i dont have a web cam and that i we go to the public cafa is she can come online

Good girl wrote back as sympathetic as always

Quote:
Hi Kay,
My that was a very short little e-mail, hardly worth sending, still never mind, at least you took the time to send me something.

We understand that you don't have a web cam on your personal computer. Now don't get upset. [rubs his little head and pushes his face into my Tits]
I understand what you mean even if Anglia doesn't, I told you what she was like. Actually she's different once you get to know her.vicious, sadistic and slightly deranged

Tell me Kay. do you have a personal laptop computer, or a big desk model.. Another thing Please drop the idea of getting Anglia on a chat line. She simply won't do it. don't ask me why I don't know. But the good news, is she ha agreed to get you out here since you sent her your passport photo. Now send her a couple of photo's and she will be happy. She told me the other day that she is preparing a little contract for you to sign, So when it arrives just fill it out and return it. Together with your full name and currant address, So she can organize your flight tickets.

And please don't worry. I will look after you
Sending you a little kiss Jackie, xxx

I'm getting a bit concerned, no reply from "Num Nuts" since Tuesday, and we have some wonderful things planned for him. he could have been arrested in the internet cafe, or simply fallen of the planet..

internationalchrysis scribed
Quote:
I once met an ACTUAL mistress a few years ago, and she told me that her gimp actually SIGNED a written agreement stating he'll do ANYTHING she says for a period of three months.
And he had to do some seriously mundane crap that I couldn't be arsed doing, because of the contract he signed

There's a local Sheila, that's right into it, she's always got someone there, The place is a bloody Palace, not a blade of grass out of place, There was a bald-headed bloke there the other day, trimming the lawn edges with a pair of nail scissors. And these blokes pay a small fortune for the pleasure, But it's not sexual. I was talking to her the other week and asked her, She said they get off by being treated like shit. Confused

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad Girl sent this, just as a little thank you, grrrrrr

Quote:
Hi Kay,
Thank you for your e-mail and a copy of your passport, I new you could do it, if you tried hard, Unfortunately your photo has a reflection on it, still now I now your genuine and ready to join us. As a special reward I think you can call me "Mistress Anglia" This would make me happy and allow you to show just how respectful you can be.
I really think we will get on well and you will be able to demonstrate how helpful you will be. Now I need a few things from you, I did ask before but expect you forgot, I would like you to supply me with the following measurements, Suit size, Shirt size, neck measurements, inside leg measurement, [for the correct leg measurements for your new suit] hat size, Glove size, Shoe size, and your personal size, In case we need to buy you some swimmers,
I will be informing Jackie, as she was trying to keep the peace, between us, and quite frankly I was ready to give you the flick. and more on to another candidate. I'm wondering if we might need a contract between us, setting out your limits, and what your prepared to allow us to do to you. I'm sure you know what I mean.

I look forward to hearing from you,,,,,,
Love Mistress Anglia.

Well the lad's been a bit slack over Easter, still this weepy little letter arrived to Bad Girl today,

Quote:

Hello Anglia,
How are you doing? and happy good Friday so tell me how was ur weekend going, also i want to you this medium to get you informed that i really appreciate your effort and consign towards me.

But i want you to know that before we can move forward from this point i want you to call i really want to hear your voice and as you have told me about the cost of phone but i want you to make use of the call center or tell your friend to arrange you a phone, because you requested for my international passport in which i did scan that to you and you can as well send to me yours or your ID card so i can be rest issued too over here.

Looking forward to hear back from you asap. kay

He's still going on about phone calls , etc. I ignored that bit, will come back to it later, in another e-mail, should the chance arrive, which it won't.
Still perhaps he wants me to shout abuse at him.. now there's a thought..

As promised Bad girl replied, with lots of dull, boring news,

Quote:
Hallo you darling dashing boy, and hows my little sex toy on this wonderful Easter day.

I hope you had a nice Easter Kay, and are getting ready for your trip to pastures new.. Actually I was very concerned that I had not heard from you. Jackie inquired only the other day, as she also has not heard from you. Rodney, Jackie's bloke also said he wondered if you where OK, or had you lost interest. You will get on with Rodney, he runs a Truck Polishing business, don't even ask and said he would give you employment should you wish to remain in Australia.. cleaning tyre treads, no doubt

Now Kay, I have some exciting news for you, As we discussed the other day, we have drawn up a little contract for you, All you have to do is fill it in and return it to us, and we will organise your fright details. But will you please supply us with the measurements we requested in the last e-mail, so we can pre-order you a nice smart Purple suit. There all the go here at the moment, and if we don't get your order in now, it won't be ready for your arrival.
And we can't have you looking out of place, with everyone else, now can we.

Also will you please address me as "Mistress" as we discussed in the last e-mail, I expect you forgot that , due to all the excitement of Easter,

I hope the Easter Bunnie arrived in Sunday for you.

Below you will find out little contract.
love Mistress Anglia xxxxx

Contract of Agreement

This contract is to agree that whatever Happens to you while your in our hands you agree to it unreservedly, and do as required at all times. You also agree to be respectful, faithful, and helpful

Please answer the following questions, and sign your agreement below.

Name

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Address
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like sex with ,

Girls,

Men,

Goats

Chickens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you experienced sex with,

Girls

Men

Goats

other
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like goats,

If not , why not
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you control a 2 stroke lawnmower?

Can you repair a 2 stroke lawnmower if it stops.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you drive any of the following?

Car

Motor bike

Boat

Horse and cart

Vesper scooter

Electric wheelchair

Wheelbarrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you into bondage?

Yes

No

Unsure
Do you have limits when it comes to normal sex

If yes, please state them

Yes

No

Unsure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have limits with abnormal sex

Yes

No

Unsure what it is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you into cross dressing?

Yes

No

Please explain

If yes does it excite you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you masturbate

Hourly

Daily

Weekly

With friends,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you tell lies?

Yes

No

Please explain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By signing this form you agree to all the above,

Signed dated.

-------------------------------------------------

The replies should be interesting

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the relationships taken a turn for the worse, This just arrived to Bad Girl, No completed form, no photo's Bad girls gone off in a rant

Quote:
Thanks for your care but still on still before i fill anything now i want to hear your voice and i think you can do that because you asked me for my international passport and i send it to you and your arrangement was that you send me one them i send you which you ask me to send to you my passport and i did so i want you to arrange a call i want to hear your voice before i can proceed on any thing for now.

Still all is not lost, Good girl to the rescue, She's just written to the boy and told him what he needs to do.

Quote:
Kay, Kay, kay what have you done, Anglia is not happy, she's just been on the phone to me, blew the shit out of me, She's in one of her rants.
Going on about you and what you said, She's ready to string you up by your balls and flog the shit out of you . When I asked what was the trouble, She went right off about you demanding she phone you. Kay I told you to let it go, But No, you took no notice of me, and it looks like it's all over as far as your concerned. I told you never to order her or tell her what to do. But it would seem you have pushed the phone thing and she's exploded.

Went on about , How dare that little ##@$ tell me what to do, I'll bite his ##^% off if I get my hands on him. She's not happy Kay, I haven't seen her like this for a long while . Better leave it a couple of days then write to her with a long letter and apologise for what you've done, Whatever she asked for make sure you do it . I know she sent you a contract form, Fill the bloody thing out and send it back to her, If you have some photo's better send them as well or I think it might be all over for you. I can't see her sending you any money now.
I'll give it a couple of days, then broach the subject again, and see how we go, But wait a couple of days before you reply, as it is, she's libel to throw the computer out the window.

You can keep in touch with me, and I will let you know when she's calmed down OK

All's not lost,, Let me talk to her
tarra Jackie.

I feel like a script writer for "Days of our Lives"

Will all BE well, will Anglia get her Forms, will Kay get a phone call, Stay tuned, same time, same bat channel.

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg

I posted to the http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp but how do you join? or do you need to.

Mind if I copy your 'contract' it looked interesting! Now what sort of hoop can I invent, or crib?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
weareborg

I posted to the http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp but how do you join? or do you need to.

Mind if I copy your 'contract' it looked interesting! Now what sort of hoop can I invent, or crib?

G'day Devel woman, you sure your not one of my X's, Wink

With the IP program, just cut and paste your IP details in the top line and hit "locate" it will transfur the IP to the other sections on it's own.
This is also a good IP program http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_91.144.161.138 then hit "trace now" [ left side ] or you can use http://www.projecthoneypot.org/
and sign in with a user name and password.

As for the form, Feel free to use it , or add to it , and let us know how you get on with replies.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic