SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bruckner, Welcome! You can make something up completely. Just use google to make sure it is not a real address. We do not want to involve ITP (innocent third parties) in any way. You can get a free K7 telephone number.

The alternative is that you could sign up for premium membership and get access to the Eater drop boxes. I am using the eater drop box in OK.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks HM. I already got the K7 number, I'll come up with something creative for the address. Smile
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more realistic you can make your address (eg #65 on a street where the houses go upto #61) the harder to verify (and he/they seem pretty switched on). Any UPS bounces go to our identity-stolen friend in CA, so nothing to worry about there.

Just make sure you ask him for the cheque value that he's sent (as you'll never see the cheque), and badger him for the tracking number (send it to a mod immediately it may help UPS chop the account) as soon as it's sent.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, one small question. Do they ever think about checking out the addresses they receive? If so, would it be better to come up with the name of a town that's close enough to a real town for them to assume a typo, but choose a completely nonexistent street so as to make sure that ITPs aren't affected? I'd have thought with google maps they'd at least be checking town names, but perhaps I'm giving them more credit than they deserve Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I didn't think about the bounced back deliveries going to our friend in California. Maybe PM me with your character names, so she can let me know when/if the checks arrive. Has anybody else received a check from this guy yet? Did they use the same return address?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bruckner and welcome to the fun!

I wouldn't worry too much about the lad checking the addresses. If for some strange reason he did, you just lie and say it was a mistake/typo. Remember, you are a baiter; you can tell him anything. Wink

Good idea, HM about the bounce-backs. Normally, I don't think it is an issue, but since we have a RL victim having to deal with the mess of this, we should keep track of potential checks that we know might go back to her.

Sorry mom that Janey is such a idiot. I am sure she doesn't take after you! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Janey is a just bit exasperating! Laughing But I think he might be warming up to her.

Now he wants me to send $1300, but of course I don't have that much to send.

Yes, I do want to keep track of the checks that might go to her. So if anybody already sent a fake address, please let me know in PM.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I think Dora and I pushed him over the edge. After she lost the check this weekend and I needed to spend the $500 I was going to send him on replacing her lost license and passport, I received this note from him:

Quote:
I would really appreciate it if you don't write me anymore.You don't seem to know how serious this job offer is and also the advantages.

Any ideas how to get him back?

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Explain to him that you are VERY willing to make this job work, but have just had some bad luck. But you are now ready to move forward.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dawdled long enough between depositing the check and sending the money that I got a call from the bank. Oopsies! The check was bad. I let him know he should tell the person who payed him that they have bounced a check etc.

Here's his reply:
Quote:
Hello Betty,

This is a legitimate job and we would not in anyway jeopardize our company`s name with that sort of criminal activity.I am sure there is a mix up about the check and it has been attended too,On Monday i will send you a tracking number for the new payment of a bank draft for $9600 and on that your percentage will be 15 percent,Meanwhile the receiver in Philippines still have to carry out the assignment and since there is a delay with the payment,I want you to go ahead and wire the funds today and when you get the bank draft on Monday you take your money back and also deduct your percentage and then send out the remaining balance.I am counting on you and i want to thank you for been the trusted and well mannered representative we need to make our business relationship in the states grow.The sender of the last payment is very sorry and we promise that such misfortune wont happen again.

Thank you for you for been understanding,I expect your soonest email.

God bless you
GEORGE PATEL

Tricky tricky!

Edit: He's online right now, I'm trying to get him into a G-Chat

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Mr.S! He is not having a very good day, with your check bouncing and me loosing mine.... Wink

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trapped in my house due to the flooding in Ohio, so no go to the bank yet.
So evil check lad wrote:
Alright S@ndra, God loves you more. Have a pleasant weekend.

whatever the heck that means.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...I wonder why I don't get any God loves you, or God bless comments...

But I am a "prompt woman".

Quote:
This is not just about me,I am so sad we would be losing a very prompt woman like you.

George

Edit to add: and now this....
Quote:
I just which i can make this more clear to you,Without the person in Philippines getting anything first another payment wont be sent.If you can get $500 from a friend or anyone you believe is understand to save this job then do it and you get another payment and then you cover up for the loss.

I "which" he could make it more clear too...

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got him to G chat with me. This is by far the most inspiring lad I've ever dealt with.
I have a new life coach...

Quote:

me: George?
Mr.Patel?
Lad: hello
how are you betty
me: I am fine, thank you
Lad: Good to hear from you
i am really sorry about the mix up
me: can I get a tracking number for the $9600 check?
Lad: and i would really be pleased if you can do something about it
yes but not until the receiver in Philippines get something
me: I just mean the UPS tracking number
Lad: i dont have it yet
when one business is not completed another payment is not going to be sent
i just wish i have a way of explaining this to you,the receiver is to use the funds to complete an urgent shippin
me: I can't afford to just send 1500 though
that is a hard thing to ask
Lad: and i want to know if u can lend the company from your pocket today and the 9600 will be sent
me: that's hard
Lad: how much can u afford
if the funds is sent to the philippines tonight
me: not much
Lad: its going to quicking everything
me: that's why I took this job
Lad: how much be precise
I understand
this job has alot to offer you
if you are able to dedicate urself
me: I'll get back to you. I need to check my accounts.
Lad: how long wil that take you,You dont have to inconvenient yourself
Lad: Are you still there?
me: yes
I was putting a shirt on
I need to go to the bank
Lad: i just confirmed again from our client that payment will be on the way to your tomorrow once everything is done today and i would like to know how much u can send just give me a clue maybe it's btw 600 - 100
1000*
me: I might be able to collect money from relatives or something, but I hate to do that. They already think I'm a loser.
So I may be able to get the 1500
Lad: alright Betty
$1500 will do but please dont take watever happens tonight so personal.
sometimes in life things happen like this and if we stand up to it we might seem like losers then but at the end we would be successful and happy
me: Is that a GI Joe quote?
They hate me because I used to dance in a bar for money
Now I quit to make them happy but they still treat me like trash
Lad: Life is good when we have minds of our own and not listen to what people around say
You need to be a rule player to leave life weill.
I read a book by Richard Templar - rules of life.
you can get it
me: Can you send it to me?
Lad: it will help you,You are worth alot more than anyone can tell you
you just need to discover yourself.
Ok i will do that for you
me: thank you
Lad: Thank you for been understanding and i am so glad.
me: Okay, I will go to the bank and then go to my parents to ask for money
I will try to keep this confidence you've given me
Lad: Please do has it's for real.the next payment shud be sent to you in this name format Betty Rubble
with the middle name ?
me: Wilma
It's my mom's name
Thanks for the advice. You're like a fortune cookie
I've never had such a nice boss
Lad: I am flattered
Thank you..With time we get to know better.
me: I would like that
Lad: Ok i look forward to hearing from you soonesty
me: ok have a good day!
I will keep your words in my mind so I will have the courage to discover myself
Bye
Lad: ok

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiny! This quest for revenge has turned up some bonuses - Harvest Moon gave solace and support to a victim of identity theft, and along the way we seem to be messing up the operations of an actual scammer ring. Thanx to everyone for responding and getting such great results!

beers! all round!

Edited because it should have been "identity".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I know why he took so long to reply to my email...he was talking to Betty! Good stuff there, with him giving you words of wisdom.

I had just written to him about how sometimes things happen that are out of our control....and then he says that to you.

I am now trying to get my ex-husband to give my daughter (Dora) some money to send to him. Wink

Jbodine2008
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im actually Jethro Bodine cousin to Jeb Clampett who is a multi millionare trying to give away thousands of dollars for the beautification of your community.

Anyone want to purchase some paint and paint old buildings, just contact me for free money...

Ya gotta love them.

Im new and if I can help, just drop me a line
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to find out where this lad is located, so I asked him about time differences. About 10 minutes ago, he said it was 11:31 where he is and about 5:00 am in the Philippines.

So that makes him in the time zone of Nigeria...

He claims to be in London...

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he just might be getting a little more desperate with all these checks going out and no money coming back in. I think he might be even more willing to cut you some slack, MOM!!!!!! (HM) Laughing

Good job to all! I have tried to re-bait him under a different addy again.

Next step, get him off gmail. Very Happy

(God I love Janey. And I know he had a hell of a time reading all those emails from her! Thanks for letting me play, MOM!!!!)

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone gets a gold star for today's assignments - good stuff guys. I'm curious what the Philippines link is - has he in turn fallen for a Pinay love scammer? Wink He does seem preoccupied with it anyway. Shame if you can't raise the cash to loan to his company to cashflow them, maybe he'd better send the new cheque quickly so you can pay your payee quickly?

I'm disappointed by his lack of frothing at the mouth about all the money he's "owed" yet, still time deepens all wounds.

$9600, how generous of him to try to rip you off to the tune of nearly 10 grand! I wonder if it's the kind of figure that might get chopped?

JBodine read about safe baiting, then email him asking about the job - if he bites do everything he says (or rather appear to try to do everything he says) and we'll have more cash to hold out of his reach!
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBodine, Welcome! If you plan to use that name for baiting, you might not want to post it here, since what gets posted here goes into Google.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora,
Funny, I was just trying to cook up a strategy for getting him out of gmail.
I bet if we all send him .dll-pseudo-.jpg WU receipts then had a few of us mention that sometimes gmail has a tendency to muddle images...
Has anyone tried this line on lads?
I've found it rare to have lads on gmail at all.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe start killing his gmail accounts then asking if there's somewhere else you can email him as you're not having much luck with gmail? If you "owe" him money I'm sure he's got your address safe and sound to email you back Smile

It also leads to another fun game - "How can I be sure you're really George Patel?" when he mails you from a new address. Rinse and repeat, and mention that you wonder why such a big trustworthy company can't hold onto an email address and maybe it's a gmail thing - let on that Yahoo addresses don't vanish like this. He may bite especially as he gets desperate.

This also sets up a dynamic of you having to accept him at face value from new addresses - so a chop becomes, well, inevitable really Smile
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can do that too MBL.

I am going to try the .dll routine. If he gets a hotmail or a yahoo, I'll reward him with a fake receipt. If we can all try to be consistent with it he may buy into it.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Maybe start killing his gmail accounts...

I know you were just joking about this, right? We don't want to do that at all. We can get him off gmail without killing his accounts.

Please everyone, don't close free email accounts! Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic