SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This dude believed my scammer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No surprise I bet but PM sent Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent! I'm really excited to bait this extra special lad!
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[droning woman voice]INCOMING MESSAGE[/dwv] Very Happy

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5

Last edited by malcom reynolds on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
time_waster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have mail Smile

TW
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys, everybody who sent me a PM - THANKS for the great show of help Very Happy Everybody who gave me an email address will get an email at the address you gave me shortly just to notify you that I've sent your email address to the lad! The email will be from a Mr. Th0n D3ng.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Smile

Awaiting mugu.

How fast should we let him make progress?

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the email I wrote: It shouldn't be long before he replies to me, I decided to send this first rather than bombard him all at once so he can salivate a bit.

Quote:
Myguy,

broda I have send u di format 4 u to use now ok? Since u are myguy now I will giv u some job to do. U will do di job and I will collect the payday, if you can get di mugus 2 pay through den I will give you 50% of each payday and u will collect from me. I will teach u how 2 do this and U MUST SEND ME report on your progress with each job I giv u ok? When dey talk to you, u will email me each time and tell me how ur job with each one is going. send me di mails broda.

If u bi doin well I bi givin u big payday myself, lyk i said laptop, cellphone, maybe hook u up with more. I am ur boss now and if u impress me I will reward u well Gman. U trust me and do what I say and u will make di big dollar much more dan u do now ok? My method and format are di best, I got BIG BIG payday from my year of job and now I have many who work under me broda. U will join me ok? Trust me.

Do we have a deal? If u accept I will now give u di emails 2 use for di job and den u can get going and report back to me on each mugu. U do well broda man and I will reward u well, I am generous to myguys always.

Get back onto me soon broda and u will get di well paying mugu emails for di jobs u will do, impress me and i pay u well gman.
peace

Within the next 24 hours your emails will be sent out to him, sorry bout the quick change but i figured it would be good to string him out a bit.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

ILoveCrapfloods
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. Am I too late?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^hope not crapfloods
PM sent

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent in hope of acceptance.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are things coming along? Smile

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WE HAVE GO!

The emails have been sent out. Here's his reply to my primer for the mass bait and my followup where I actually sent him the emails (I censored them out of the mail to stop the googling shit):

Quote:
G,

Whatz up, read ur mail and understand all you mean ,the important thing is to make the cash from them,now whats the deal like lets move on am on ur side hit me back with the deal i am ready,looking 4ward to hearing from you
Thanks
ur G
chika Abidjan

My reply:

Quote:

ok broda here is ur first job. You use dat format I gave u, u work on em and u must give me report whenever they sent you mail. You get them ready to send the payment and then I will take over and collect it. That is how we do for this first job. If you do well and don't fail I will bring you more and u will collect some big payday and gift from me.

Here are your email 2 start this job: CENSORED

Do well and great things will come ur way broda

LOL! Let's wait and see how he goes then!

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*cries* this thread was hilarious, I started trying this when I read it last week, and I take the weekend off eater and look what happens, I miss out on this sweet arrangement. If you can squeeze me in it would be sweet.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Does little dance of excitement and starts checking a certain inbox with borderline compulsive regularity] Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent in hopes you'll need another round haha

"Why did you send me wrong Western Union Payment Information"s, I went for the confirmation of the payment and the Western Union agent told me that the information was incorrect that their was know such information order with the payment info you sent to me" - Mr N4ture R4j (Evidently a CEO)
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have not received anything from the guy. Is he stupid or what?

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is evidently a bit of a dumbass, if he hasn't sent emails to you guys by tomorrow then I will slap the shit out of him. I haven't gotten a mail from him today either so he will get some serious pineapples up his butt if he hasn't started reporting and scamming you guys by tomorrow.

Also there were a few who PM'ed me after I sent the initial group out, I will work you guys into it in a second round after this guy replies to me.

Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BillyBaitass wrote:
I will work you guys into it in a second round after this guy replies to me.

Never before have Ogas and baiters gotten so well along with each other. Very Happy

I chuckled at that sentance. Razz

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dumb fuck still hasn't responded to me, tbh I'm getting quite annoyed at this. Here's my latest mail to prod him before I get my flamethrower out:

Quote:
Am waiting broda n u stil not done anythin why u makin me wait? Dis serious myguy, you want di paydays you do what I say o

-Thon

Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we conclude that he's a lost cause?

malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where the hell is this Mugu of yours?
stuff like this ****WILL**** happen to him if i find him

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like his internet was out a few days. This guy is so fucking stupid he can't even send a format to a pack of "mugus":

Quote:
Whatz up , i was down since 2 days now but i think am ok, so how far, you send me some mails, how and what will i do ? , and what level, have you gone with the mail /magas, so tell me the status of the game so that i will know where and how to start handling it , i will be home on easther tell me how we are to see and give me ur phone number,so please get me informed

i need the total info about the magas
where did u stop/ just give me comprehensive info ?i want to kick of now , i want to call them , so i need ur insretrction b/4 i start to avoid mistake
chika

Anybody got any ideas? He wants a phone number. I think maybe I could get access to his email box as well.

malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiny!
he lives Razz
phone number No problem
other ideas: no

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic