SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dishwasher - Roy and the sewer monster

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the water man what about all the roadsalt that must go into the lake too?, but I didn't get an answer.

Next door got busted for their boiler too. Anyway, a man comes a digging on Friday, I hope.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canadian419 wrote:
I was just talking to my coworker, he's doing an addition to his house right now. He said what he did is took a 45Gal plastic drum and drilled holes in the bottom and put in gravel. Then go down to the hardware store and pick up some PVC or ABS (with holes) for septic leech lines. It'll never rust and it'll filter through the gravel. Just dig a hole and drop it in.

As usual it's a Canadian with the correct answer.

Two words - "DRY WELL"

Google is your friend.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My last post should of course have read 'overflow' not 'flue' Embarassed

Our boiler's on the back wall & the overflow is just a stub of copper pipe. If anything came out of there, it would just straight onto the paving below. Mind you, from there it would most likely flow into the rainwater grid...... Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ iMike, I think my neighbour's is the same. though it goes into the surface drain.

@ 2 Sheds, a soakaway is not the answer, as the neighbours on the other side found out with their 'utility room' which went into a similar arrangement - it's still going into the surface water, and as far as the jobsworths are concerned that means the lake. Bollocks I know, but you can't argue with them.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - the man who can has dug two huge holes - one to not find the sewer pipe, and one that did. He then dug around it, and made the base of a chamber for the manhole. In that oblong hole is the sewer pipe, today he is going to break into it.

The best bit was when the cat came blinking out of the hole in the garage door, and nearly fell down the hole which wasn't there when he went in! Laughing

The dishwasher waste is the blue pipe, the idea is it will go into another drain at the bottom of the steps, at the moment it turns to the right to empty into the surface drain.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic