SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The burqa idea is great. Is M4rcel trying his best to assist this bait? Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, I'm so glad Ike decided to continue the quest for the elusive Michelle. And now that Uncle is on board, too, the hilarity begins again! Very Happy Sleepless was so awesome in that audio Thumbs up clapping . The last few minutes had me rollin' ! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Sleepless is amazing on the phone.

@ Harry - Yup, at this point M4rcel is baiting himself... it's great! Very Happy

So the lad got back to M1ch's latest email and has written the following:

M4rcel wrote:
You will see me in lybia. i am making my plans. just package yourself well.hide the jewels as u have always done. Remain calm.i will coming in through Ob4ri down to A| w4ynet.ie the rd leading to gh4t the boarder town. comfirm the address and get back to me.

---------

You are hot in that picture.i beleive the Arabs are not molesting you Shocked.As for 1ke you will be with him forever.when u settle in nigeria.

Crazy cat Razz

Anyone know where "Ob4ri" is meant to be?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Further to my last post, Freddy has kindly done some research and has discovered there's an "Ub4ri" in South-West Libya.

Now, I looked a bit further and the place he mentions as "the border town" called Gh4t is also in South-West Libya.

I thought this was a little odd and that I must have the spelling wrong... until Freddy pointed out that in South-West Libya there's another place called Aw4ynat!

jump_4_joy

This is unbelievably good fortune. The lad is heading to the wrong place... and it's not even M1ch's fault!

When he arrives in the Aw4ynat he thinks she should be in he's going to be over 1000 kilometres across the Saharan desert from her! Very Happy

God I love this sport.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, things are in a bit of a holding pattern right now.

The lad is still in Niamey (Niger) but he is having trouble figuring out what to do.

This is what he sent to M1ch about a week ago:

M4rcel wrote:
Hi m1ch3lle;

I can understand that u are very happy now that i am close to you. 1ke is a smart guy but i beleive that i was the one that taught him how to be smart Rolling Eyes.
Right now; i am in k4rtrun,a boarder town between libya and niger but because of immigration problems i cant really cross boarder but right now i am making arrangement to come and pick u from the camp.

I am abt to sign a contract with a libyan friend that runs a transport company to send his driver to come and pick u up. The driver will becoming from ob4ri abt 250km from a| w4ynet.
we will pay him 300dolars upon the completion of the job to bring you to me.

1ke just arrived this morning at my hotel in ag4dzes anxiously waiting for our arrival.

I will give u the copy of the aggreement and contact details as soon as we are through.

Ok, so interesting development, so two possibilities:

1. The lad is genuinely having trouble with immigration (this is not altogether unlikely because Libya is not in ECOWAS so he needs a visa to cross the border... and would you give him a visa? Razz); or
2. He's worried about the trip and would rather pay someone else to do it in case it all goes pear shaped.

Personally I think it is a little of both.

Anyway, M1ch was less than impressed and sent this in response:

M1ch wrote:
hi sir

i dont understand what you are saying. you will not come and pick me up?

sir what am i supposed to do? i am all ready for your arrival sir. i am waiting for you right now. please sir, do not leave me for the wolves!

Laughing

He didn't like that at all and replied with this:

M4rcel wrote:
hi michelle
You seems to be making things difficult for yourself. An indigine who is a good friend of mine is coming to pick u on my behalf at a big sum of money and u are here calling him wolves. he will pick u up and bring u to me,then he will now carry both of us to ag4rdes.
The immigrations refused me interance.they said that i should wait for you at the boarder and that is exactly what i am doing. pls makeup your mind. nobody is harming u.he is my business associate in ghana but he is a libyan. pls ,make up yourmind and getback to me. I am hear to save you.

he then arcs up even further and gets a little bit pissy:

M4rcel wrote:
Before embarking on this journey, u promised to do everything i say but now reverse seems to be the case. u can move on camels to tripoli for fourdays but you cannot enjoy the confort of a car for just one day to meet me.

Infact you are making me
to go crazy but i promised my God that i Must rescue you.
u seems not to get my phone number right. just dial +2279707xxxx,
call me so that we can meet on yahoo messenger and finalise.
i am worried

Well as long time listeners will know M1ch does not take that sort of talk from her men and wrote back to him delivering a subtle ultimatum:

M1ch wrote:
sir

i am very worried too. you promised me you would pick me up in person. we agreed not to trust anyone else in this matter. i dont know what to say now. i have done everything you ask, but you now tell me some man i have never met is going to pick up me and my son with all the jewels and i should feel safe about that?

i dont think that sounds safe at all. i cannot trust someone i do not know after all that is happened! don't you remember what happened with F4ther M4x and Pr0fessor Sc0tt? I did everything 1ke told me to do and still i got into much trouble and even nearly died because f this. i cannot just trust someone i do not know. the comfort of car sounds very nice, but you said you would be here to pick me up and now i do not see you and you tell me you are close but i have never know this. i dont understand sir, why can you not cross the border? you told me that you are african man and that african man never have trouble crossing border? maybe we can pay small amount to border guards and they will let you cross?

i dont know what to do. i am trying everything for you here. sir i am very thankful for all you have promised to do, but what should i do? you tell me always be conscious of security and never trust anyone i dont know but now you say this. this makes me confused you know sir.

i know that you will never harm me and that you are a good and honest man who is trying to help, but i do not trust man i have never known like this man you say is coming to pick up.

let me know the way forward sir so that we can both be sure that i will not be harmed and my baby will forever be made safe.

i thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

1ke's wife

One of the good things about this is that he's been building up to this for well over a year now (being 1ke's financier) and so now that he's committed and he's in Niger he can't back out without pursuing a little bit further. So I have quite a bit of bargaining power.

Anyway, seemed like it worked, because he not only took the hint, he took the whole hook! Read his response below:

M4rcel wrote:
Hi m1ch3lle,
Your arguements sounds fine. I am sourcing money from nigeria Very Happy so that i can come over. i
am planning of bribibg he boarder gaurds
Twisted Evil but i dont really have the cash with me. i have called nigeria so that they can send me some money so that i can bribe the guards and drive straight to the camp to pick u. I am still waiting for the phone call so that i can call as soon as i get to the camp.

Relax a litle bit .u have succeeded in convincing me. i will pick u in person.

Woohoo! Success!

So he's going to try and bribe the border guards... this should be fun!! Very Happy

Sit tight, grab a beer and enjoy, this is going to be a fun ride Wink

Mortar x10
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like M@rcel is going to be either very frustrated or very arrested. Laughing

Great work! clapping clapping

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait!
If you really want to add to the confusion, 4waynat seems to be a rather common name... there's an '4waynat Wn1n' further to the north-east... 28degr 21' North, 12degr 33'East (north of the town of 4dri)
Most likely a very small town, but maybe his driver will know... and it is more or less halfway to the other 4waynat anyway... Very Happy

And I understand 1ke is also back on stage again? Still hoping to get a share of the money?
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, 1ke is still around, hoping for a bit of action.

He's still in Accra though, not travelling with M4rcel. He actually sent me this yesterday:

1ke wrote:
I love you so much too and i believe that we be together forever and ever as God has been wanted us to be and i promise you that no one will change it.

Regards my little boy master 1ke jnr. please i want you to keep and take good care of him always until we meet also send my regards to him,tell him that dad is o here and he loves him so much more than mum.i will like to know the date you will be here to meet me so that we will move to my country immediately for the traditional marriage and wedding then we can plan our better future.

Your Husband

Lovely stuff Laughing.

No word from M4rcel today... hopefully he's travelling north.

Mortar x10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1ke is a smart guy but i beleive that i was the one that taught him how to be smart .

Overstatement of the year.^^ Laughing I hope there's no trouble at the border. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read the whole thread. It has taken me some hours.

Guys, that was just NUTS, and it keeps going!!!!!! Just incredible.

Keep it up. By the way, are there any news from your travelers???
Shenling
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, this is what i find out:

% Information related to '84.54.0.0 - 84.54.63.255'
inetnum: 84.54.0.0 - 84.54.63.255
netname: LB-TRANSTRUM-20041108
descr: PROVIDER Local Registry
descr: Transtrum BV
org: ORG-TB6-RIPE
admin-c: JS3277-RIPE
tech-c: JS3277-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: LB-Transtrum
mnt-routes: LB-Transtrum
source: RIPE # Filtered
organisation: ORG-TB6-RIPE
org-name: Transtrum BV
org-type: LIR
address: Transtrum BV
Joseph Saade (JS3277-RIPE)
Charles El-Helou Ay
Nassar Center
20727508 Beirut
Lebanon
phone: +9611577511
fax-no: +9611577533
e-mail: [email protected]
mnt-ref: LB-Transtrum
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
person: Joseph Saade
address: Nassar Center, 5th floor
address: Charles El-Helou Av
address: Beirut, Lebanon
phone: +961 1 577 511
fax-no: +961 1 577 533
nic-hdl: JS3277-RIPE
mnt-by: LB-Transtrum

My@acount:~$ whois 216.139.176.193
OrgName: PanAmSat Corporation
OrgID: PNAM
Address: 2857 Fork Creek Church Road
City: Ellenwood
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30294
NetRange: 216.139.160.0 - 216.139.191.255
CIDR: 216.139.160.0/19
NetName: PANAMSAT-COM-2
NetHandle: NET-216-139-160-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.GLOBALCONNEX.NET
NameServer: NS2.GLOBALCONNEX.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-07-24
Updated: 2008-08-08
RTechHandle: ZP65-ARIN
RTechName: Panamsat Corporation
RTechPhone: +1-404-381-2828
RTechEmail: [email protected]
OrgTechHandle: ZP65-ARIN
OrgTechName: Panamsat Corporation
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-381-2828
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

Yes, as you said both of them look like sat providers

Another ip:83.229.112.2

My@account:~$ whois 83.229.112.2.
% Information related to '83.229.112.0 - 83.229.115.255'
inetnum: 83.229.112.0 - 83.229.115.255
org: ORG-PI13-RIPE
netname: PCSH-IPTel
descr: 012 PCSH - IPTel
admin-c: YC180-RIPE
tech-c: YC180-RIPE
mnt-by: SV-MNT
mnt-lower: SV-MNT
organisation: ORG-PI13-RIPE
org-name: 012 PCSH - IPTel
org-type: OTHER
address: 34A Old Railway Line, WilberForce
address: Freetown
address: Sierra Leone
phone: +23276777333
phone: +23276707000
admin-c: YC180-RIPE
tech-c: YC180-RIPE
mnt-ref: SV-MNT
person: Yaniv Carmel
org: ORG-PI13-RIPE
address: 34A Old Railway Line, WilberForce
address: Freetown
address: Sierra Leone
phone: +23276777333
phone: +23276707000
nic-hdl: YC180-RIPE
% Information related to '83.229.0.0/17AS25228'
route: 83.229.0.0/17
descr: SkyVision Network Services
origin: AS25228
% Information related to '83.229.64.0/18AS8513'
route: 83.229.64.0/18
descr: SkyVision
origin: AS8513
mnt-lower: SV-MNT

Sorry for the long post, is there any way to put that text in columns or something?
Havoc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness. That's about all I can utter after reading this entire thread through over the last couple of days. What an incredible baiting and safari.

I don't have any hat to tip, but this accomplishment almost warrants a full-fledged mugu worshiping ritual in honor of Red and all the other participants. Too bad I don't know any? But I am fairly certain Red could talk 1k3 into that as well... Smile

This is my first post as a member; I'd been reading the Eater for a week or two, and then I came across this. Safe to say membership was mandatory from that point on. And to this day the bait might be alive! Amazing! Red, the day I have children this bait will be a true inspiration for them once they grow up!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Havoc wrote:
Red, the day I have children this bait will be a true inspiration for them once they grow up!

The way things are going 1ke and his motley crew will still be out there looking for the lovely M1tch and the family jewels.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Barrister Y. Dawn Jablome
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, I finally reached the end of this thread. Kudos to all. As a big fan of the U.S. Marine Corps, I would love to see him end up on "the shores of Tripoli."

Mr. Green
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha Red. this is insanity. I actually feel bad for these people. It's entirely possible you've bled the family dry looking for these jewels. And it doesn't look like this bait is ending any time soon. Do you think you're going to tell 1k3 what's been going on or keep him guessing. I think the truth might kill him... literally.... Twisted Evil
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. Well done Red this bait has been absolutely enthralling. I have been reading it at every opportunity .I started reading this a week ago without taking proper notice of the date, hoping to catch up while it was still going. I looked at the date some time through and was dissapointed to see 2007. I could never had believed that it was still going on now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work and dedication by Red and all concerned. Im hoping to arrange my own safari some time in the future and have learned so much from this. Keep it up !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And just when you thought it was all over.....

During my absence I told the lad that H4mish was dead, and that 4licia was in a 'rest home'. He thought that info came from Alicia's sister Morg4n4. As I didn't log on to my free account for a while, I lost the addy that 4licia used, and all the back story emails, so I have logged on to H4mish's old account (to 'settle his affairs') and got back to the 4nthony Marcel character. I've told him that 4licia killed herself, leaving an unspecified wad of dosh to some bloke she knew in Africa, but that I have no way of tracking him down. And that I want Mich3ll3 found and handed over to the police. He's very keen to help...... Twisted Evil Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, listen. I've been reading this thread and trying to find out info on these hilarious places you're sending this guy to.

Unfortunately, Google Streetview doesn't work in ANY of these cities! Whats up with that?

ba-dum ....bish!

Anyway, hilarious bait. Keep it up!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr M4rcel is definitely keen to help 4lici4's sister get over her loss. Here are the last few emails we have exchanged (you'll have to read from the bottom of this post upwards!):

Quote:
Same Old Lad said:

Hi morgana,

I am sick and tired of this unfortunate incidents. It is the same boy that lured Michelle into stealing those jewels that collected money from your sister Alicia. Michelle have once told me that she will settle down with chuks after selling the jewels.

On a very serious note,it is time to track this people and send them to jail.

I lerant that the so called chuks is residing in Ghana,west africa,we can track them down, if we are really committed.

Feel free to share your view as i am willing to help in any capacity. You can drop Your

Phone contact for easier communication.

Regards.

--- On Wed, 2/18/09, Hamish wrote:

Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 10:31 AM

Unfortunately, my sister committed suicide at the start of this month. That is why I am so keep to see Michelle put in jail. I'm pretty sure that what happened was one of the reasons Alicia killed herself. What's worse is that the lawyers say that Alicia left some money to a man called Chuks, somewhere in Africa, but I have no way to track him down, as Alicia's email account was closed and deleted before we could do anything about it. In fact, as this is Hamish's old account, could you please send any replies to my own address? It is xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx. Thanks. I don't feel comfortable signing into this account, as Hamish is dead!

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM, anthony wrote:

Hi Morgana,

I so much beleive in the rule of law. We have to seal the issue of michelle once and for all.

Since,Michelle is in africa,u have to make arrangement for the police,we will go and pick her up.Then, on my own as international lawyer i will see to the proceedings that will sentence her to 25yrs imprisonement in any prison of your choice.In otherwords,i have volunteered to serve as macbeth's counsel without payment,and i will make sure she is jailed because i have every implicating evidence.

Let me know your candid opinion.

Regards to Mrs Hamish.

--- On Wed, 2/18/09, Hamish wrote:

Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 6:30 AM

Sorry for the delay in geting back to you. I lost the password, and have only just got access to this address again. We would still rather hand Michelle over to the police. The money is nothing. We want her in prison.

On 11/25/08, anthony wrote:
Morgana,

Carefully study your inlaws mail you will understand that i have been in contact with macbeth before i lost contact with him. I am a very busy man.I am an international lawyer as well as a business man , you know what it means.well, michelle is ready to return the items, u dont need to inform the police because she haas gotten a repentant heart. find a way of getting this girl back and claim back your items. i learnt the jewels involves $1.2m.Or if you decide to dash it out ,you can let me know.

Warm regards
Marcel
--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Hamish wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:47 AM

Mr Obi

Thank you for this information. I am sorry not to have replied sooner - however, as I have my own company to run, I am rather busy, and limited in the amount of time I can devote to settling my late brother-in-law's affairs. I am, however, slightly confused. If this woman has stolen jewels from Hamish, and you know where she is, why have you not informed the police?

Morgana

On 11/1/08, anthony wrote:
Hi morgana,

My names are Marcel John Obi. A solicitor of law based here in pretoria,south africa. Mr macbeth is my good friend and we have engaged each other in several business ventures.
Its unfortunate that my friend left this ugly world so soon but God will surely grant him eternal rest.
I was away that one michelle delice made away with his jewels worth millions. from my investigations the jewels are still intact. The young girl gave birth to a boy, who she claimed that belonged to macbeth family.Coincidentally, the girl wanted to sell out the jewels to my company in nigeria,but she disappeared when she noticed that our company is making arrangement to nabb her with security operatives.
As i am talking to you now, michelle is bekoning on me to take her back to macbeth with the jewels. she has given me the address of her location in westcoast but i have not had time to embark on the trip.
For now, i am on business trip to Niger Republic. You can get me on +xxxxxxxxxxx.
My regards to Alicia.

Marcel john obi.

--- On Fri, 10/31/08, Hamish wrote:

Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 8:28 AM

Alicia is currently in hospital. She has not coped well with Hamish's death, and her own ill health. I am her sister, Morgana. Who are you?

On 10/30/08, anthony wrote:

What? You mean my good friend Macbeth is dead? cancer of the testicles is a deadly ailment but can only be cured through herbal solutions.What of the wife, Alicia. I quess she is coping with widowhood.
Before i answer your question, i will like to know who you are to the deceased family.
Please extend my special regard to my friends wife.

God bless you.

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Hamish wrote:

Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 7:56 AM

I'm sorry, Mr Macbeth is dead. His wife has asked me to cdeal with his emails. What jewels are you referring to?

On 9/12/08, anthony wrote:

Mr Hamish Macbeth,

I have waited for your call and emails and none is forthcoming.

I hope you must have recovered,hope to see you in southafrica soonest.

well, I want to really inform you that your lawyer here in southafrica is ready with the documentation of the aforementioned property. They are ready for collection.

I have since evacuated the occupants of the building so that you can put it into Use.

On another note,do you know that michelle has not been able dispose the jewels?

I learnt she has given birth to a boy but thats is a no issue,i know she will surely bring back those jewels.trust my courage.

Give me a call as soon as you are entering into town because we really need to Rent the building to recover from expences you incured during your illhealth.

I will copy it to your wife,since she has access to your emails.

kind regards
Marcel LLB

I have mentioned that Alicia bequeathed the mystery lover a large sum of money. I'm hoping his greed will get the better of him, and he'll try to find a way to claim his inheritance. Failing that, I'll play along with his plans to track down Chuks and/or Michelle and the jewels, and see what happens. One more safari, hopefully...

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
will sentence her to 25yrs imprisonement in any prison of your choice.

Sounds like he's itching for another safari. Can't wait to see what happens next. Twisted Evil

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again! Excellent. Those jewels have some real staying power! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are my heroes bow_down bow_down bow_down

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a mail from him claiming he would be in Libya on a tourist venture, Have any of you fine ladies or gents got this guy ona safari?? Very Happy

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back from his hols!

Lad said:
Quote:
Ms Morg4n4,

I 'm sorry for short period of silence. I was on a tourist venture in libya as i told you earlier.I
visited some biblical sites like mountain Horgan,Ghat-site where David killed Goliath,
Sehba-where St stephen was murdered. I was able to tour accross the sahara desert.Infact
it was a great experince,i reccommend it to you.

Mr and Mrs H4mish are both dead,we owe them great respect and honour to accomplish
what they could not.
The boy in question gave his address as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,this is the address he gave me in Nov.2007.With the help of Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission(EFCC) and Independent and Corrupt Practices Commission(ICPC),he can be
tracked down and jailed.We have every evidence.

Secondly,Mich3ll3 D3lic3 seems to know his address too,so If EFCC and ICPC is hired too
they can track mich3ll3 and once they get michelle,they boy will surely surface.

Then,On your sister's will,contact the bearer and lets see what will happen.

Mr h4mish,has some properties in south africa as i earlier indicated,and from indications,
it was not willed because proper documentations was not conclude before he felt sick but the documents are in my office.

Wishindg you all the best in your life endeavours.
Best Regards.
M4rcel Obi,3sq.

I've asked him for copies of the documentation for the buildings - I'll be interested to see what H4mish bought in South Africa! And once he gets me a bit more info on the whereabouts of Mich3ll3 and 'the boy', then things can get a bit more interesting. For now, I'm just letting him think my chara is an ordinary person he can rip off..... Seeing as he's so interested in Bible history, I might see if I can use that against him!

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

DubiousBoondoggle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Gawd Almighty!!!! Red, et al. You have set the standard so entirely high, that I fear I may have to just quit now while I am ahead.

Brilliant!

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic