SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Been There, NOT done that

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Han Solo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Niger, literally on the Niger/Nigeria border. I have made a few trips there, mostly in order to get beer, but I know the area quite well.

The people of Niger are scared to death of Nigeria.

Nigerian scammers in the UK got $3Gs out of my parents while I was gone and I think I might want to get their money's worth.

I would love to see a "city" Nigerian in the deep deep desert of Niger waiting for a missionary by the name of Han Solo (the name I used while in Niger).

If anyone wants help sending a few of these guys to places where even camel herders fear to tread, let me know. I'll be more than happy to give you just the right details to make it all seem legit.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Han Solo!

I'm sure you will have many friends here willing to send their pets there and your knowledge and experience are more than welcome. Niger is not an unknown destination, though. You may already have read this thread. If not, do it now, it's awesome and you'll enjoy Joe's comments on the country Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Han. Thanks for the offer. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Han Solo. Very Happy We tried to get our pet lad, Joe, to Agadez, but he was too scared of the muslim rebels in the northeast. We did manage to keep him Niger for two months of "worse than hell," and he went as far as Tilaberi just west of Naimey. I still keep that goal of getting a lad to Agadez someday in the back of my mind. If I get a good prospect, I'll be sure to look you up and ask you to join me for a little payback. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic