SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad so upset it has threatened me with the police!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz Oh my goodness! I am just trembling in my boots! She has told me she is going to contact some Russian international police thingee if I don't stop playing her and get her the money! HAHAHA! I'm playing real dumb and acting hurt. She probably doesn't know what she's dealing with.... Twisted Evil

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ask for their number so you can contact them yourself.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be afraid, be very afraid, promise to send whatever she asks for, Beg forgiveness, Plead ingorance.

Then do nothing and sit back and wait and see what happens.

I take it you have taken steps, to get her to prove who she is, Copies of birth certificates, driving licence, passports, Explain you want to be sure she's who she tells you she is, As you've heard there are a lot of scammers in Russia Confused Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried that weareborg, she was, of course, not worth more than a few stolen pictures and repeditive scripts. She did not write today to either character, very off for her. I just went on about all my money gone missing and my financial advisor having a bird about all the money I've spent.
The other guy is just plain joe schmoe, he doesn't know why his money transfer shows piced up even though she claims it was never in the system. I hope the vlad gang doesn't think the WU guy is against them... never thought of that angle. I await her next sweet letter.

Seems like all my pets have tired of me. My TWAT has left me, a gold trader has disappeared, is there a rise in alien abductions in the lad world?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not reply from another character, claiming your current character has reported HER to the police and you are the investigating officer and see what he/she does

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea -- you had no idea what went wrong and you were so concerned that YOU called the police and they're starting an investigation Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea also. I'm going to use the weekend to workout a good strategy, because the banks are closed anyway. I can work up a good froth worrying about her and the money. Sometimes I feel so cold...only sometimes...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so cold sometimes too, then I put on a jacket...

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never feel cold - I get a warm fuzzy feeling Twisted Evil

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done... The local Inspector has contacted her. Character #2 has just met another man with her picture and is wondering what is going on...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice Twisted Evil

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from her (to either charater) since the inspector tried to get information regarding the theft. The first character even tried to smooth things over with a plausable explaination of what happened, a mole within the Western Union enclave was stealing the transfers and making it look as though they were picked up. I will wait a few days and see if I can "make it up to her".

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no fair, I was looking forward to "her" response

"You are a dead meat!"

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep the inspector on her, since she's not answering the questions it's making him think SHE might be in on it...not that was your initial thought...

And ask every few days where they went, you missed them, was wondering how they were doing, had they heard anything from the inspectors...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic