SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. B3n Ch4rl3s - my first scambait (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi everyone. i've been a lurker for a while now and just recently made this fake e-mail and some info... and went guestbooking Smile

well i got a few e-mails already and i thought i'd give this one a try.

Quote:
Join me on INTERNETVICTIMS
Compensation
Dr. B3n Cha...
Dr. B3n Ch4rles

SIR/MADAM.

The government have approved to pay you $7.5million for compensation for the internet scam since 2005/2009.

For more details,
Contact me via email.
[email protected]
Click to Join
About INT3RN3TV!CTIMS
I a writing to let you know that i am honest and truthfull person who live my life to it fullest meaning. i am also looking for the kind of
INT3RNETV!CT!MS Blogs
Discussions
Music
Photos
Videos

To control which emails you receive on !NT3RNETV!CTIMS, click here

so here's my reply.. hope it's an ok one

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ch4rl3s

I was surprised to find your e-mail in my box as it could not have come at a better time. Me and my family have been suffering greatly due to a scam that my mother and father have been tricked in to sending away the most part of my college fund. Now i have to quit school and go get a job, for now i cannot continue with my education. We are all very distressed about this situation for my parent's had been saving up for this since i was born..

I had no idea that the government was offering such compensation to fraud victims! I am not a greedy person. the fraudsters did take an approximate amount of 125,000 dollars and having to opportunity to receive that amount back would be a blessing. and the rest of the money could possibly go to another suffering family.

hoping for a swift reply from your good self.

Love,

B3lla H4yw4rd

will update Smile

Last edited by BlueTwilight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck Very Happy ! Have fun. Bait safe!!!!

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so he won't take my "ungreediness" and says:

Quote:
Attention:

Thank you for the email and kind explanation.

I wish to let you know that the government of Nigeria is Compensating all the internet victims since 2005/2009 with the total sum of $7.5million dollars. There is no way we can extract $125.000 from $7.5million which has been deposited with our corespondent bank (BOA)Bank Of Africa on your behalf.

But before you can claim this money, you have to provide to us your full contact details for verification, the details are as follows.

1 FULL NAME
2 STATE OF ORIGIN
3 OCCUPATION
4 SEX
5 MARITAL STATUS
6 AGE
7 PHONE NUMBER
8 SCAN COPY OF YOU ID.

Once we receive this information, we are going to direct you to the bank were your money is deposited for immediate claim.

You should also call me on this mobile number for oral conversation with you.

Regards.
Dr. B3n Charl3s(esq)
Principal Attorney

he also sent me the first message again on the !nt3rnetv!ctims website (which i signed up for with my fake account)

so here's my reply.. stating that i don;t have a passport.. oh no! what should i do?

Quote:
D3ar Mr. Ch4rl3s

Thank you for your reply

I understand now about the full amount of money to be given out. I guess with the huge sum deposited to me i can do further good with it here on my own. As for the information you requested. i'm really sorry to say that I seem to have a small problem with the I.D portion.. you see sir i haven't gotten a passport yet since i haven't had any need to travel out of the country. and i don't have a driver's license because i prefer taking the bus or getting a ride from my parents for i take pride as being a very environmentally friendly person. So I was wondering if maybe there would be another form of identification that would be acceptable to you.

Love,

B3lla H4yw4rd

p.s. I'm a bit confused about the social network !NTERN3TV!CTIMS that i had joined when i forst received you email. i found in my inbox a message from your kind self that was the exact same as the message that you had sent to my email address... though i think now that maybe you are a busy person and mistakes can be made, for to err is human as they say. Hoping you have a nice day today sir.

hope i get a reply in less than a full day later haha

any tips and suggestions for later would be helpful Smile

thanks

Last edited by BlueTwilight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

back again.. of course having no ID is ok. Smile

Quote:
Attention:B3lla H4yw4rd

Thank you for the kind email.

Since you do not have any means of identification, you are advised to furnish us with this information immediately so we can direct you to contact our corespondent bank were this money is deposited for you to contact them for immediate transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account.

The information's are as follow.

1 FULL NAME
2 STATE OF ORIGIN
3 OCCUPATION
4 SEX
5 MARITAL STATUS
6 AGE
7 PHONE NUMBER

Thanks and best regards.
Dr. B3n Ch4rl3s.

so i reply quickly cuz i have to go to work...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ch4rl3s

I am so glad that we could get around this little snag Smile

here is the information you requested:

Name: B3lla M4ri4 Hayw4rd
State: Ohio
Occupation: McDonalds/Student(since this wonderful opportunity i can stay in school. YAY)
Sex: Female
Marital status: Single

I would send you my phone number gladly but we've had trouble in the past with a rather large phone bill. i wouldn't want to upset them and since my phone company charges us for long distance calls received(i know it is BS but what can i do.. their service is wonderful otherwise). but i am sure email correspondence is OK.

Love,

Bell4

Next will be the bank account number ofc since he mentioned it.. and the "fees"..

anyways have fun today everyone.. keepin' ya posted

Last edited by BlueTwilight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Bait safe, and read the sticky topics at the top of Help/Hints/Tips. I highly recommend a mentor. Have fun!

@canadian419: Isn't this the ning guy?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah man, It is the ning guy. His site is down harder than a mexican on tequila.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

his email changed on me too dr.j0hn_mug4bi yahoo i think

from the hotmail one..

Last edited by BlueTwilight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BlueTwilight

If you are convincing enough your lad may eventually start looking for his name or your baiting name. The things you have posted regarding his addresses, names, baiting names, etc. may lead him back to eater and blow your bait. It isn't common but it has happened.

I suggest you change the names and x out parts of the email addresses.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks redshoes.

i did as you said. and l33ted out the names
BlueTwilight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so i got this email from him today

Quote:
Attn:M4ri4 H4yw4rd,

Thank you for the kind email and your personal information which you have provided to us.we gone through your personal information and confirmed it ok to claim the money been deposited with our correspondent bank Bank Of Africa (B.O.A).

You are to contact the bank on this contact information to claim the money that has ben deposited on your name.

BANK CONTACT DETAILS.
BANKE NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
BANK DIRECTORS NAME....DR. A4M3D B3LL0
BANK EMAIL [email protected]
BANK TEL:.......+234-706212-9746

You have to contact the bank with your full details as you have provided including your phone number and ask them for the process which you have to take to claim this money.

You should also contact me back once you get reply from our corespondent bank.
I await for your swift responds

Dr. B3n Ch4rles (ASQ)
Principal patner.

yea he called me M4ria instead of B3lla.. and he changed from "attorney" to "patner"

well i'm not contacting the bank yet because:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ch4rles

i have a question that needs answering... i have noticed that you called me M4ri4.. that is my middle name and usually i go by Bella. as that is the name on my bank account here.. so i was wondering if that would cause any problems and if the bank wouldn't believe it is me since i go my B3lla H4yw4rd and not Mari4 H4yw4rd. please get back to me so as to clear this up

thanks

B3lla

awaiting his reply Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic