SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My portion of this bait has been ongoing since the beginning of December, although Ninastian has had this lad on the hook for a couple years now, I think. A couple of threads regarding this bait are here and here, with some pre-safari security photos here.

In short, my character is filthy rich, and has hired this lad to help find the lost continent of Atlantis (which I know the true location of) to turn it into a polygamist colony. My character has two wives. Anyhow, after receiving one report and one design of the capitol city of my re-surfaced Atlantis it is now time to meet and celebrate! My character and my two wives are supposedly awaiting Mr. Sh3rman in the restaurant in the Golden Tulip hotel in Accra, Ghana. He claims to be from the UK, but is actually in Nigeria. His "wife" recently passed away, so he told me he is in Nigeria for the funeral. Here is the description of her casket that I so kindly offered to pay for...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Thanks so much for your anticipated condolence support at this mourning time! I can't thank you enough for your care. At this time, I am not sure I would need your help unless you are going to pay for her casket in cash! Let it be a special tribute you are contributing specially over her demise! I want her to have the best caskets made of gold! I know it will be useless as soon as it goes into 6ft underground! I just need the gold linen to represent a true symbol of our love and life well-spent together! A lot of people won't comprehend why I am paying so much for her casket- so I had better keep it to myself except as I have told you!We spent 17 years of marriage together in bliss! I am making plans to order her casket abroad where they have gold-made casket with silver linen and etc etc. It's very expensive worth over $100K! This type of caskets has custom design (very lovely) and sold by gold/diamond as well miners in some part of Europe! Places I have visited on business trip! Such a casket that you had adored and wish you were to lay in it. Though no one wishes to die! Everyone dreads death! A book of thought I once read says “death is the worst enemy of man”- isn't that true? Of course it is! In spite of that, life is beautiful in all ramifications. Life is also very sweet and bitter! No one experiences both at the same time! Now it is bitter for me, it used to be very sweet until now! The thoughts of her death will soon pass, but her memory WON’T! Each day and hour, it will continue to be ever-green in my mind! Well, I am not going to waste the whole day on this talk that brings me nothing but tears! Life must go on.

So tell me where do you reside at the moment? Do you have a home in any part of West Africa? I have several meetings with my in-laws and relatives this week over her burial rites. I might be ready for this celebration around Thursday or Friday this week. I am not so sure, but you can send me the details and I will try to make out time any of these two days and let you know. And at what time are we supposed to meet? I might be coming with one of my closest in-laws! One who is very close to my wife- they were inseparable pals! We are also very close too. He is a deacon at an Apostolic church in Nigeria!

I look forward to your "place of meeting" details soon.

If you haven't noticed this lad has a way with words and a vivid imagination. So this leads us up to today in which we have a meeting planned. I received this message later this morning...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: Arrival in Ghana STRESSFUL

I am afraid we came by road. As soon as we had gotten to the Muritala International Airport in Lagos-Nigeria and yesterday morning to book our ticket- , we were misinformed that all flight for Ghana was shifted to weekend- a flight attendant told me. In order not to miss this great celebration and how important it is for us all as scheduled, we had to try the road route even though it was so rough, distressing and very discomforting!

The road travel, I must say, was very stressful- going through several road highway check points (or passes). Betwixt, some immigration and custom (security) officers on the other part were assigned with the duty of searching on-board passengers! They get to search and search you inside out to ensure you aren't a drug trafficker or something! They get you almost angry! What the f*** was all that for- I didn't quite comprehend! But to be honest such were very annoying! These protocols were repeated at each border we ever passed. That is the Lome border and the Seme Border respectively. But the Seme border has close boundary with Nigeria and that was the first boarder we passed. Even though I realized these officers were only doing their job! My annoyance is that I lost my wedding ring that cost me about $17,500 in the process! I couldn't picture that it happened- maybe someone (an irate mob I should say!) stripped it out of me tactically! Or maybe it fell down. I really don't understand the mystery behind losing such a precious gift of marriage connection I shared with my deceased wife! It is saddening that I lost Amaka-my precious wife and I have also lost our wedding ring. Maybe I am going to keep hers for remembrance sake.

So far so good, we have arrived Ghana and we shall be meeting at exactly 9:00PM at Golden Tulip as agreed. The road transport expenses for Charles and me is about $300 only. I don’t think it exceed this. We have had to pass through several road transporters to get here. Almost 12 hours by road. Well, all the stress we went through didn’t matter now really matter now as long as we arrived safely.

We will look forward to meeting you and your most treasured wives tonight! Indisputably it will be a great sensation! At the moment, we are staying at one of Charles’s friends’ place who newly stationed here.

Let’s leave further communication until we meet soon. We are really tired now and need a little time (for a short nap) at least to relax our nerves so we can be up on or before 9:00PM so we can meet at Golden Tulip as scheduled! Cheers!

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

And just for the record, here are the IPs from a pre-safari email (he sometimes uses a satellite connection so I had to go back and find one that traced to Nigeria), and the email he sent from Accra, Ghana.

Quote:
Email from Nigeria:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.107.4 with SMTP id f4cs166340anc;
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.53.201 with SMTP id n9mr10672567qag.270.1236756588007;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from out1.smtp.messagingengine.com (out1.smtp.messagingengine.com [66.111.4.25])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 5si9043717ywd.19.2009.03.11.00.29.47;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3459d3e8-9a89-4221-9536-35f7cbf7d0b2_"
X-Originating-IP: [80.78.18.10]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Tragic Loss! (Meeting)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:29:45 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Mar 2009 07:29:46.0208 (UTC) FILETIME=[27308E00:01C9A21B]

--_3459d3e8-9a89-4221-9536-35f7cbf7d0b2_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
Email from Ghana:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.8.19 with SMTP id 19cs11840anh;
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.11.136 with SMTP id t8mr1944331qat.305.1236954100038;
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from out1.smtp.messagingengine.com (out1.smtp.messagingengine.com [66.111.4.25])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 34si127936qyk.51.2009.03.13.07.21.39;
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_dc1e216e-947d-4efa-a486-8b1d660c2e92_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.9.66]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Arrival in Ghana STRESSFUL
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:21:37 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Mar 2009 14:21:38.0018 (UTC) FILETIME=[05670420:01C9A3E7]

I will admit that this lad has given us reason to believe there was an outside chance he was going to try to find some friends to go to the meeting in his place, but I really believe he made the trip. He is a bit brighter than your average lad (which isn't saying much), but I don't think he's smart enough to compose an email in his account and then have a friend in Ghana log in and send it so the IP address would trace to Ghana. Plus he is meeting me for a lavish party and over $300,000 in cold hard cash. Who would send friends to pick up that kind of money? I'll be working to get more information.

I would like to also add that a ton of credit for this possible safari goes to Ninastian, playing Sir Charl3s, the lad's fiery oga. Aside from finding and grooming this lad to become the unique trophy machine that he is, Sir C rakes him over the coals on everything and has him believing that if he works hard enough he will get his payoff for all of our ridiculous modalities. Others very deserving of mention who are also baiting this lad with their own modalities are: SlapHappy (Rollercoaster trophy and crappy shirts trophies), Yastreb, and IssacClarke.

However, this journey is hopefully not going to end in Accra! After the meeting time has passed (and they get thrown out of the Golden Tulip) I will try to get him to push further west to Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Will he continue? Stay tuned... Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David

Last edited by BluthBanana on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 14 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

silly lad wrote:
...stripped it out of me tactically!

I can see commando teams attacking him now! Shocked (if only!)

Wonderful job, Bluth! I love your lad's excitement and thrill with everything he writes! No matter how trivial! He must be a joy to talk to!

I hope to see that pith in your siggy soonest! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In short, my character is filthy rich, and has hired this lad to help find the lost continent of Atlantis (which I know the true location of)

You have my archaeological juices in gear here. I simply adore Tony Robinson and Time Team stuff.

Jokes aside I am watching this bait and safari with interest.

Somehow I seriously doubt that the lad has a more vivid imagination than yourself.

Great baiting BluthBanana.

I am tuned in for updates and entertainment, and to see you don your deserved pith helmet.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Great job on that one! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope for that pith also and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth I'm so excited for you and your lad!
I'm sure you will show him and his wild imagination a wonderful time. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good looking bait. If you need any phone calls made, let me know. Wink

Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bluth, congrats on your safari. The sounds of lad in pain is truly a music to my ears and I am 100% positive he is in Ghana and you earned your pith already Smile

Quote:
The road travel, I must say, was very stressful- going through several road highway check points (or passes). Betwixt, some immigration and custom (security) officers on the other part were assigned with the duty of searching on-board passengers! They get to search and search you inside out to ensure you aren't a drug trafficker or something! They get you almost angry! What the f*** was all that for- I didn't quite comprehend! But to be honest such were very annoying! These protocols were repeated at each border we ever passed.

I passed the Benin/Nigeria boarder in 2007 and he described it very well, it is a mad house. If you want further assurance ask him for a local number (Nigerian numbers do not usually roam outside of Nigeria) or to photocopy you the boarder crossing stamp from his passport (It will say Krake Plage on the Benin stamp).
Keep him travelling as much as you can. Obviously he is not used to it as he's complaining so much beers!

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work BB. Keep him travelling. Twisted Evil

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Bluth! I had no idea you were still playing with this moron. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One hour after our meeting time I received three identical email messages with only the subjects differing...

M.r Sh3rman wrote:
Subject #1: I have been at Golden Tulip for more than 1 hours now. Get back very urgent!!!!!
Subject #2: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????????????????????
Subject #3: CALL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was exactly at the Restaurant of Golden Tulip at 9:00PM. Charles and I have waited for more than one hour here! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??????????? Should you be in any doubt, please call 011 (233) 21- xxxxxx or 011 (233) 21 xxxxxx. Or email [email protected] We are at the receptionist desk now!!!

Get back to us very urgent!!!

We are stranded! Charles colleagues was robbed! They rob him of his car! While we spent hours waiting for you at the front of the hotel after we couldn't find you at the Restaurant!!! This is serious!

Call the receptionist now!!

Worried.

What is funny is that I received these three emails in succession as I was writing him this message...

Quote:
I hope my first message reached you. I sent it from my blackberry earlier but that thing is not always reliable. It is so difficult to push those stupid little buttons that I often misspell words.

If you got my message you will know that my wives and I were enjoying a romantic stay in Paris before our meeting tonight, but on the flight from France to Ghana my private jet had an engine malfunction and we were forced to land at an air strip in Abidjan which is in Cote D'Ivoire. I asked the pilot if we could make it to Accra but he insisted that we must land in Abidjan for vital repairs. I have not heard from you since I sent my last email so I hope it reached you and you didn't try to find us for our meeting tonight.

We are currently staying in a lovely hotel here and I hope you can make it to meet with us. Can you make it to Abidjan?

I apologize deeply for this trouble, but as a token of my gratitude for all of your work I would like to fly you home in my private jet after our celebration. It should be repaired by Sunday so you can make it back to Nigeria in plenty of time for the funeral.

We hope that you will join us as soon as possible to begin the celebration that was so rudely delayed by circumstances outside our control. Please email me when you receive this so I will know if this message has reached you.

Of course, there was no first message. And it seems as if they were robbed of their car. Rolling Eyes Will they continue on to Abidjan? If so, I have more up my sleeve once he begins his travel. If not, it will be a rough walk home... Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BB, that is AWESOME! Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is evil, wicked, almost inhumane! I'm sorry I couldn't think of any terms that are any more positive...

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bluth, this is brilliant baiting

Quote:
I have been at Golden Tulip for more than 1 hours now. Get back very urgent!!!!!

Quote:
While we spent hours waiting for you at the front of the hotel after we couldn't find you at the Restaurant!!!

This is music to my ears, one hour just there alone that the scummy prick wasn't scamming somebody Laughing

But this is my favourite bit
Quote:
This is serious!

Indeed it is you theiving bastard

You just have to love it clapping

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Abidjan is a go! I received the following email this morning...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
We are really stranded in Accra, after having spent several hours at Golden Tulip in hopes to find you. Anyway, we are going to try to make it to Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire. But I don't know how soon we can make it up there! Which hotel have you lodged in there?

You really have to call me now so we can talk better! I might not have e-mail access after now. My number still remains 011 234 703 xxx xxxx. My in-law says his phone can receive calls in all West Africa countries! It will interest you to know I have the phone in my hands, which means you can call anytime!

Please you will have to explain how we can identify you. This is really important!

Also, if our trip to Abidjan may not be successful, maybe you can fly back to Accra on Sunday so we can meet there- same at Golden Tulip. Let me know what you think. Please call me for further update.

I look forward to your earliest update- especially in call!

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

Remain blessed,

Dav1d Sh3rman
PS I hope you and your treasured wives have "gush excitement" in Abidjan. I wish I were there with you right now- it will really be a great sensation! A grand celebration!

The bit about his number working outside of Nigeria worried me a bit, but upon further review his carrier is Nigeria MTN, and on inspection of their website they do offer top-level plans with roaming throughout West Africa. And if only a portion of the things that he's told his oga (played by Ninastian) are true, he has certainly been successful enough to afford such a plan. I hope this excursion helps to put a dent into any funds he currently has!

I called and we talked. I then sent him this email following our chat...

I wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. Trust me, I will compensate you fully and make you very happy that you have gone the extra mile to accommodate us. Service like this is second to none and I will reward you greatly. Here is the hotel information:

Pullman Abidjan Ex Sofitel hotel
Rue Abdoulaye Fadiga
01 BP 2185
01 Abidjan
Cote D'Ivoire

Since this is not the location I had originally arranged I have checked into the hotel under a different name to protect our transaction from anyone who would care to disrupt it. But please don't mistake this for a viable threat against us! This is just a regular precaution that we sometimes take when traveling abroad.

I may not be able to call you every two hours as you suggested, but I will try. Please do two things for me. This is very important. First, send me a confirmation email the very moment you finish reading this, and not a second later! And the second thing is that I would like you to send me an email message as soon as you reach Abidjan so I can be waiting for you in the hotel lobby. I must be honest that my phone has not been functioning well lately, so to avoid any more problems I think that email is our best means of communication. Please do these two things for me and I will be most happy.

My wives and I look forward to celebrating with you here in Abidjan as soon as you arrive!

And as requested he acknowledged my message (17 minutes later)...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I have your e-mail. The point is I can't guarantee what time we are going to arrive at the hotel location in Abidjan, but we are going to try. In any case, that was the reason I humbly requested that you call me every 2 hours intervals. Though, I can understand you have some slight problem with your phone. That is well understood if you can't always reach me at exactly 2 hours intervals!

We might get there at midnight who knows. At least your phone calls will be able to tell you if we could make it on the road or not- any moment from now. As you know we are stranded we are trying to make arrangement with a reliable chauffeur whom you will pay off as soon as we arrive at the hotel premises.

And secondly, if we are fortunate, as soon as we arrive at the hotel, definitely I will e-mail you from there- just to seal off our security arrangement, not for anyone else to disrupt our grand celebration!

Yeah... I may have told him that I would pay for his car ride over to Abidjan. Oops! If I feel like it I may call and check in on him later. For now I must devise my next story to continue his travels across Africa! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping This lad really is gullible. What a great toy you've got there. Have fun with it Smile I can't wait for the next part of his travels!

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The bit about his number working outside of Nigeria worried me a bit, but upon further review his carrier is Nigeria MTN, and on inspection of their website they do offer top-level plans with roaming throughout West Africa

BB - insist he gets a local number or gives you a number to the hotel he is staying at. Of course you tried calling his Nija number several times to inform him of the unexpected change of plans in Abidjan Laughing and it cames back with out of service recording Sad The lad we just safari'd to northern Ghana got a local number as his Nija one did not work there. I am not sure if he was on MTN or Celtel, but pretty sure one of the two.

Nice safari so far, keep him on the road. Another boarder crossing...he is bound to enjoy it Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excitable lad with the crazy quoting wrote:
"gush excitement" ... it will really be a great sensation!

What kind of party are you planning, Bluth? Shocked

Wonderful that you got him to keep moving! Maybe you can call him live, on-air, tomorrow? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"gush excitement" ... it will really be a great sensation!

*winks* My kind of party. Kindly invite me Bluth.

Wink Cool Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave Mr. Sh3rman a call to check on him earlier this afternoon and he told me that they couldn't get past the Ghana-Cote D'Ivoire border until tomorrow because it was closed for the day. I don't know much about such things, but after a bit of research it seems plausible. He also claimed that they were going to have to spend the night in the car, but would make it to Abidjan by 6:00 pm Sunday.

I'm not sure what to believe, but he insisted that he will email me once they reach the hotel so that should tell me for sure. I am supposed to call him at 8:00 am local time, but that will not be happening. There is a chance that I might call him during Dan's Scambaiters radio show, so make sure and tune in!

I'm cooking up my next story to keep him on the move once he reaches Abidjan... Wink

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done BB, keep him going Thumbs up

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant safari management Bluth! Very Happy

I am 99% sure that our lad has really left Nigeria. He had been writing to me (as Sir Ch4rles, his oga) every few hours for the past few weeks because we have SO much going on:
    Sir C is collecting details of all the bank accounts the lad uses to launder mugu money, so that we can find a home for some of the missing Madoff millions - and lad has kindly agreed to provide these in spreadsheet database format so that we can work together as efficiently as possible Rolling Eyes

Two of lad's best US contacts are being shopped to the authorities by one of his most bitter rivals (=me), implicating him and ruining any prospect of them ever working together again

Lad's arch-enemy Mb0g0 (=me) has just chopped over 200k of his dollaz by hijacking lad's wash-wash scam and mugging the mugu (=Yastreb) in NYC

Lad has fallen well behind on the task of making a scale model of young Emi1's rollerc0aster (SlapHappy) out of wire, card and pap1er mache

But despite all this and much more going on, I have not had an e-mail from the lad since Wednesday lunch-time. If he is running this safari from Nigeria, then I would be amazed. And if he trusted anyone else to go fetch "his" money from Bluth, I would be stunned into silence for at least a week - which incidentally is about how long it would take him to make it to Morocco, Bluth... Twisted Evil

All in all, I would say that you really have got dickboi working his way clockwise round Africa - and hating every minute of it! Marvellous!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply Brilliant

Paying for his car ride to Abidjan - how especially nice of you Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

I also love the offer of the free luxury flight home in your private jet. That way, he is always past the point of no return (or so he will think... Twisted Evil ).

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This recent news is gonna delay my roller coaster model ok. And my T-shirts are gonna be delayed two additional weeks too ok. I sure hope you are proud of yourself, Bluth. If Dickhead gets arrested for stiffing the taxi driver in Abidjan, Emil might explode on him ok Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic