SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

this lad both a lawyer for a dead man and THE dead man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello,

I received your email, I want you to know that this is a very serious transaction and it is an opportunity for us to benefit from it. Here are the details of the transaction so that you will know all about it.

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client who died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11 November 2001.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported on http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in the transfer of the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at TEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.($10,600.000.00 USD) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage and I willing to offer you 40% of the total funds.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided and all I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you received this email, so that I can send you the bank form which you are to complete as the beneficiary next of kin to inherit the total funds and return the completed form back to me. I will process some legal documents along with the completed from and pursuit the release of the funds with the bank.

Best regards,

Advocate Paul Shilowa.

(Attorney at Law).

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I bait dead people" Wink
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him as Albert Wesker and ask him about the T-Virus Cool

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic