SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This dude believed my scammer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A R0s3 4kah sent me a classic 419, I was a little bored of my typical CEO modality so I decided to go back to my old thing of posing as a scammer. They rarely ever believe it but this dumbass actually did!

I replied to their initial email with this:

Quote:
HOLY FUCK MY EYES HAVE BEEN RAPED!

You worthless goat, you can't lure di mugus ur way if you are typing emails like that. You have to be convincing and it ain't convincing when your ENGLISH SUCKS!

Get like me! I'm a big time guyman, I chop dollar all di time. You heard of Mr Usman Bello? I even chop HIM dollar!

So then I got THIS as a reply:

Quote:
this ur letter has told me who u are and how you are,that ur a complete Mugu to the coupe by telling ur fellow Gmen all these word,we are all hausllers and your insulting me is it good instead of you to encourage/advice and correct me and advice me rather u insult me , think twice,i am in Abidjan and ur in niger, doing your best any way that is not the way,here i am a big boy too,just like u there if you wish,
my advice is all Gmen supose to have one spirit,vission,even as i pray i include all Gmen in the world,
Change ok
have a good day and good luck
ur brother in Abidjan

How do you think I should proceed? I'm thinking I might respond with the old "lets work together, but you have to be my bitch and do what I say" and I'll get him on track to use silly shit in his modalities.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him to send you his formats fo that you can help him rewrite them in better English for him!

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep calling him a small boi, add more insults while you offer to help him up the ladder.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, so I replied to him and sent him this:

Quote:
u want to tlk about good luck but u dey not have much luck with di formats ur usin! GUYMAN! Ur di small boi, I'm a big boi, king, I bring in di dollars all of di time. Di white man, asian man, european, even saudi man I chop him dollar! I know how 2 write in very good english and to fix for my formats! I know that ur format has a lot of bad english guy, it makes you look bad and it makes ME look bad. I can't have that. If u want to chop dollar all the time there in Abidjan, u send me ur formats and I will fix up the english for you so you won't look like such a goat lovin small boi!

You want to be convincing, you learn from me and my bois.

I'll wait for a reply. If he sends me a format I'll a bunch of silly shit in it, just enough to fool him. We'll wait for a reply and I'll post it and we'll go from there.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He bought it hook, line, and sinker!

Quote:
Boy,

Hi , i hear you but please send me you formant so that i can use it to collect dollars like u, i know you are big boy,congratulations, and keep it up but dont boost ok just keep it your self, no God dey give money not by your power,or effort,
but you know big boys what they have contributed to there individual families and communittees, as you said ur a big boy,its a thing of Joy, God bless you more and bles us as he has blessed you mind you we are brother , and doing the same job, it must not bring quarrel or enemity or insult because no one is perfect in this biz,as God is blessing other let him bless us and as he is blessing let him bless others too, that is always my prayer every day,we all need correction
Have a wounderfull day
love brother
chika

How do you think I should proceed?

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few tips on dealing with guys.

To start with call him myguy to show you are superior to him.

Guys never call each other guymen/guyman. Use guy, gman or yahoo.

For familiarity and trust call him broda.

They never use the term scam or 419 to each other either. THAY ARE KNOWN AS JOB OKAY!!

One love.
Remain bless. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am in Abidjan and ur in niger

Why not offer to meet him somewhere in between, say Togo?

Tempt him with laptops, mobiles and cookies, maybe even throw in your hot sister... Razz

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH MY GOD he sent me a format! Here's the email he sent. The email itself is titled "my format":

Quote:
Plot 66 Rue 49 Marcoury
BP 19 Abidjan 19
Abidjan C'ote D'ivoire
West Africa

Dearest One,

Good day and how are you ? My name is Miss R0s3 Ak4h 23 years old from sierra leone, i intend to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of Eigth million U.S dollars ($8,000,000.00) which my late father Mr Harrison Akah deposited in one of the prime security company here in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknow gangs.before his death he was the Director of Mines and power in mende district in sierra leone.

Now i the only survived daughter decided to invest these money in your country or any where safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.
I want you to help me claim this money from the security company ,i mean standing as my guadian and beneficiary of the consignment untill the money is claimed which is for investment purposes on the followings below:
1). Telecommunication
2). Texile industry
3). Five star hotel
If you you can be of an assistance to me , i will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund.Extend my warmest regards to your family.
I await your soonest response..
Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely Yours
Miss R0s3 Ak4h .

What should I do? I like the idea of meeting him in togo (how do I build up to that?) but since he sent me the format I guess I should say something about it?

Last edited by BillyBaitass on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The format definitly needs updating. For a starter Dwarf Tossing and Unicorn Farming are much more profitable investments.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, here's my email. I sent two to him:

First:

Quote:
Guy,

Now that u r myguy I can help u do your jobs properly broda. I have fixed up di format fr u, it wasn't written very well and it wasn't believable or CONVINCING to the mugu!

Myguy, I am thinking dat u can be doin di job for me. I have lots of laptop, cellphones, cookies, big expensive house n di rest broda. If u do job 4 me I think about giving u something more dan just di formats, maybe I can help you from here in niger.

Here is ur format myguy:

Plot 66 Rue 49 Marcoury

BP 19 Abidjan 19

Abidjan C'ote D'ivoire

West Africa

Dearest One,

Good day, and how are you? My name is Miss R0s3 Ak4h. I am 23 years old and from Sierra Leone. I intend to establish myself in your country and although I have not met you before, I believe one must confide in another on occasion in order to succeed in life and not be condemned to burn in hell for all eternity.

There are eight million US dollars ($8,000,000) which my late father Mr Harrison Ak4h deposited with prejudice in one of the prime security companies here in Abidjan called Blackwater. Before he was assassinated by dwarf tossing gangs, he was the Director of adamantium Mining and Strategic Power redistribution in the (Eva) Mende district in Sierra Leone.

I, his only surviving daughter, have decided to invest this money in your country - or anywhere safe enough outside Africa - for security and political reasons, as the dwarf tossing gangs have been on my trail and seek to rob me of this money which my father, god bless him, bequeathed to me in his will before he died.

I want you to help me claim this money from the security company. You will stand as my guardian and beneficiary of the consignment untill the money is claimed which is for investment purposes; It should be invested in one of the industries below:

1). Atmospheric Telecommunications

2). Unicorn Farming

3). Narco-agriculture

If you can be of assistance to me, it will gratify me in more ways than one, to offer you 15% of the finances. I extend my warmest regards to your family and await your response in earnest..

Thank you and may God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,

Miss R0s3 Ak4h.

Second one:

Quote:
Broda u want 2 work for me I have many good paying maga that u can use ok? u want to bi doing di job 4 me n I hook u up with laptop, cellphone, maybe even car. But first we down to business, I want to see result from you. U get back up to me n I will send u some maga who will give BIG BIG PAYDAY.

One love broda,
Th0n

Last edited by BillyBaitass on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about as a show of faith you send him some mugu addy's you no longer have use for. They would obviously be you in RL or fellow baiters from here. Could be good for de-education purposes. When people show an interest in narco-agriculture or sympathy for his plight with the dwarf tossing gangs. It would reinforce to him his new format gets results. The potential is huge to go in any direction. I for one would be happy to straight bait him at your direction just for the experience Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had another thought (forgive the 2 posts in a row)... maybe talk to the mods see if you can get this moved behind the login like in the hints and tips forum. Just in case he has a eureka moment and googles his new format.

In regards to the safari... what if one of those mugu's you supply has all sorts of trouble getting his money thru and decides do the handover in person... say in Togo? Your lad character of course would have been mentoring the whole process and could then bring up the face to face and hand over of goods. Surely that amount of temptation would be just too much for him to refuse. Double pay days wouldn't come up that often would they?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BillyBaitass : that's a great script you made for your lad, made me LOL. If you need an e mail addy just ask. Always wanted to invest in unicorn farming

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are truly diabolical. My admiration knows no bounds.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gman, if u need adress fon di fake mugus, aka b8ters, just PM, i have lot of, from di gestbook. if they read skript, they know what is. ok. have fun.

nice modality.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take a piece of the action if you want to give out some easy mugus

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will happily straight-bait him if you need addys to give him. Just PM. Smile

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have addresses to give, also. It'll make a nice distraction from the cheque and trunk straight I'm currently playing with.
Callisto
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious! I can send my email too if you want, I just have one baiting in progress right now, it will be really funny to bait a lad with a baiter as mentor!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol - all that response from 1 new format Smile

He'll be into unicorn farming for the rest of his career !!!

This will be fun to watch (seems you have enough helpers at the moment)

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the support guys! I'm just about to log in and check for responses from him now, will update in a sec.

**UPDATE**

He sent me two emails. It seems he's awfully trusting of me now, since he's actually telling me how long he's been scamming for and what sort of jobs he does:

First one:

Quote:
Boy,

How far? i read ur mail, i am here 4 biz, so if any thing 4 biz am ready ans willing,this biz is all about understanding and togetherness,if u could send ur no i can call you if if you care my number is +22508884789
so lets get down to biz,
co u send ur format
Have a good day
Chika

Second one:

Quote:
G,

Thanks for the format arragement, u see that is why no man is an ireland/perfect i will use it as you did ok
have a good day i was i lagos 4 d xmas i stayed at Ikeja Adeniyi Jone 42 from Enugu state, i like Bank than come and carry i just started this one since this yr
chika

How should I proceed from here? I'm not sure what to say to that second mail, seems like I could get a safari out of this if I play it right. I'm thinking I could feed him a couple of magas (you guys) and then build to a safari or something maybe.

What do you guys think?

softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm by no means an expert but i'm sure I'll be corrected if this isn't a good idea.

i reckon you decide to take him under your wing, maybe with the view you take a % as tutalage fees (of course he is never going to get any money so you won't have to worry about recieving scam funds). Then to get him started send him off with his new format after some addies you supply. Of course not everyone will bite but he will be pleasently surprised at the number of responses he does get. I'm betting for some strange reason it will be a far better bite rate than he has ever seen before (thus reinforcing your mysterious power). You can co-ordinate here but i'd say people bait him fairly straight to start with. Ya really want him beleiving you have the power and knowledge to turn him into a uber guyman, just like your good self. Have him send you every bit of correspondence and mentor the poor boy. All the while de-educating to the extreme. Every bit of rediculous de-education could be given credability by the response of his victims.

Maybe the deal could be for your mentorship that you take the first few WU payments. That way he could have some very good success without getting a dime. Then it eventually becomes time for him to collect his first payout (by now he can taste the money). Of course this payout from his victim will have been hard won after many failed transfer attempts and misadventure. Said victim could eventually decide to hand over the cash in person and you could co-ordinate it with him to meet him there for tutalage of the difficult "face to face with victim" modality. To sweeten the whole deal you would of course have many bonus presents and gifts for your student being that you are so impressed with him. I reckon that would have to get him motivated enough for the safari.

Just some thoughts. Hope they help Smile

Edit because i forgot to nag: [nag] It may be your guy will never bother but if he googles his format or parts he doesn't properly understand, he may be led here and blow what seems like a choice opportunity for you to cause some lad pain. I still reckon you should hit up the mods about moving this thread behind the login. Maybe much ado about nothing but better safe than sorry[/nag]

Last edited by softie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Callisto
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea softie! But maybe he will get angry at the fact that the "mentor" keeps all the money?

This a really interesting bait, I really want to participate! Very Happy
Is there a similar bait? This one looks quite unique!
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Potentially yes... but with the mentor supplying such powerful formats and offering his years of knowledge and experience you wouldn't expect him to do it for free. Maybe the mentor takes the money and forwards the lads share by courier. Of course it's not the mentors fault that the couriers lost the goods/incorrectly delivered them/are very slow. Maybe the first few pay days are only small amounts and the deal is the mentor keeps the first 20% or $500 whichever is the most. I'm just trying to think of a way to really burn into the lads brain that the mentors methods are so good they are boarderline miraculous. I think a few small successes before introducing the big pay day (that requires the safari) would make it all that much more irresistable.

Edit because i'm borderline obsessive complulsive Embarassed : I wonder if you could get access to his e-mail accounts. As mentor it would be important to have a browse around would it not? Ok so whether or not you use the "some small wins" modality there could also be some oh so close BIG paydays that mysteriously fail at the crucial moment. This would require some serious slapping from the mentor and might bring the mentor to deem it necessary to poke around the students accounts. It could then mean you get a hold of all his legit potential vics email addys (if he indeed has any) and they could be forwarded to scamwatchers. I wonder also if he communicates with any other lads and what info could be gleaned from said correspondence.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm, ok then. Everybody who wants to participate in this send me a PM with your baiting email addresses and I'll begin writing a response whereby I direct him to some fresh mugus to use his new format on.. I think this mentor plan of yours Softie will work greatly Very Happy

Everybody send me some PMs with the baiting emails I can send to him to get started on this plan Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic