SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mewing Ghecko: It could be that you're from India asking for help? Or he's finally figured your script out! Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MG - That asswipe comment sounded like Kodjerky to me, or Mrs, Iris.
Maybe you hit one of their other email boxes! Laughing

Pat seems to have cleared up all the S0lomon confusion. Thank God! Smile
Quote:
Dear Pat,
Thank you so much for your been able to assist me in ironing this little problem of names,
I am mr Mr. Aigbomodion S0lomon, And hencefort all documents that bears such name remain valid.
Thank you again and i am grateful/
Solomon

Pat responds:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Aigbomodion Solomon,

Thank you for getting back to me on the name issue. I will update my files accordingly.

Warmest Regards,

P@t Cr0k1n

Now, I wonder if I should ask about the change to "m" from "n" in the "Aigbo'n'odion" name? Nah. I don't want any more confusion. Wink Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watch out - last week, S0lomom E (the DVD brochure "blank disk" sender) seemed really pi$$ed since Randy spelled his surname wrong.
It´s better to comply and feel guilty than arguing with a high potential customer Exclamation

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to keep that in mind, "Randy." But, payment mistakes have been made in the past.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates from Johnk and Co!

First, Darlington Onu1gbo. Actually, he's not really part of Johnk & Co; they only just talked on the phone, but I still associate them as being part of the same plot thread. Anyway! I asked him to submit more details about his "recruit from the university" idea.

Lad wrote:
Sir,

How was your weekend and your family?i believe it was nice.The all university beauty pageant i told you about is to recruit only three person among all the applicant that will apply for the beauty pageant.The criteria for selecting will base on each individual pageant will provide to prospective delegates its particular methods of competition and scoring. For example, has a unique scoring system wherein delegates have the potential of earning a score of 120%. The breakdown is 25% evening wear (may be pants or gown), 25% athletic wear, 50% personal interview, and an optional 10% for an achievement portfolio.Photogenic will provide 10% of the score based upon submission of required photos.

Size no longer is a limiting factor as many competitions espouse the goal of "natural" beauty,size/height ratios.

On the other hand, there will be a consolation prize for the three winners that will be selected based on this criteria.I am only interested in recruiting three models that will fit in with the goals and mission of our company.

Best Regards,

DARLINGTON.

Jack wrote:
Dear Darlington,

I have read your idea about recruiting new models, and I think you have put a lot of thought and care into working it out. I like it! Especially when you mention that size doesn't matter and you will be assessing everyone, regardless of whether they fit in with the typical "model" look. That's the MM attitude at work!

When do you think you will be able to start arranging this? Will you need permission from anyone?

best wishes,

Jack

Then Johnk himself...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
It,s tuesday afternoon and i presume by now you might have received my parcel from the courier company,
But that notwithstanding, does the expectations stop our other businesses/ the property details and office situation here in Nigeria like we earlier arranged, I am sounding like this because i would,nt want us to loose such a magnificient building and coupled with my efforts physically and finacially i hate defeat in any area of my life pursuit.
Finally sir, since the insurance company sent amail to you concerning the success of my medical claims, is it not wise we send a mail to them asking them what,s up.
Darlington had been suggesting wonderful ideas on moving forward it,s whort trying but let me know the details of our quater meeting first and where,
I think i want a reply to this mail as everybody here had been asking me series of questions on how to forge ahead, you know there are questions i can not answer as long as plans for forging ahead is concern,s o it is important you keep me in tune so that i would,nt miss the tract.
John

I have no intention of pursuing the office in Ikeja and I'm trying to let him down gently into a new build project. Which will, of course, require surveying, architects plans, permission, etc, etc. It's something to aim for, anyway.

Jack wrote:
Dear John,

Once again, I have had to put many things to one side and deal with a few very urgent matters. I would complain, but these urgent things are all bringing in new business to the company, so I won't complain at all, it's all good!

I have had no delivery of any package from you. I was very disappointed when nothing arrived on Tuesday, and then today I stopped being disappointed and am very curious about what could be wrong. When the mail depot opens tomorrow morning, I'll check up on them and see if there's a delay or anything like that.
Do you have a tracking number for the package? That might help for when I go to the depot.

Yes, Darlington has sent me an interesting email with an idea about how to recruit more models in his area of Nigeria. I'm seriously considering it and will discuss things further with him to make sure it works perfectly. It's a pity that you couldn't meet him personally, as I feel you and him would get on well together. But there'll be further meetings, so it's not like it won't happen.

About the man I mentioned at the weekend... here are his details:
Mr Lucky Uch3ndu
Plot 3032A ******** ******** Street
Amuwo-Odofin Estate

Normally, I wouldn't bother checking up on people like this, but this man wrote a very interesting and enthusiastic letter, which seemed okay, but he only submitted the first page of the application form, and that address he gave me sounds more like a business address than a home address. I mean, really, what sort of man would sleep in his office? Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you or someone you trust could just have a look at that place and see what it is. It could turn out to be actually a residential address, I might be mistaken.
Whoever goes, though, must be careful not to be found to be snooping around and acting suspicious. I don't want him knowing that I have doubts about him, because if he turns out to be genuine and not just a joker, then that would be the wrong way to start out. If you or your representative finds that Mr Lucky Uch3ndu is genuine, then the whole incident will be forgotten about and we'll accept him with open arms into MM.
I hope I can rely on your discretion in this matter.

As for the property... I'm really really sorry. I know the deadline passed today, and believe me... I tried, oh how I tried, to get the other board members into one room to discuss the matter. But with the busy time we have going on at the moment here, it has proved impossible. I'm sorry to say that if we have indeed lost that property, then that's a casualty of being in a business like this. However, we won't give up, and I'm sure there will be other places just as suitable. Let me know, anyway, and I'll start kicking asses over here to get the lazy directors into action on this.

How are the other reports about 0budu getting on? I received Mike's report, which was good, but I've heard nothing from Chris, despite writing and asking him directly at the weekend. And will you be submitting a report yourself? Fill me in on what I should expect as soon as you know, okay?

best,

Jack

Mr Lucky (appropriate name) is a genuine lad who made an application. He lives in Lagos, apparently, so I might as well get Johnk to waste time checking him out. Knowing the unreliability of lads, I won't be surprised if he ignores my request to stay concealed/away and actually meets Lucky.

About 10 minutes after I sent that reply to Johnk, I get an email from the dropbox owner telling me that a parcel full of photos and stuff has arrived. Whoo-hoo! 0budu goodies! But probably not the t-shirt and mug, which are the things I was really hoping to get.

Mike writes...

lad wrote:
sir,
Goodevening, how is work overythere?
pls sir, did you see my reports.Mike

He must be all worded out after his 0budu report.

Jack wrote:
Dear Mike,

Everything is great over here, thanks for asking. We're very busy, more busy than you could imagine!

Yes, I received your report, and I read it on Monday. It is very comprehensive and you have documented almost everything! It's a great piece of work and I am starting to pass it around to the other people here who organize the modeling events. I think on your report alone they will be impressed with 0budu, but I will also wait to see if Chris and John want to add in their opinions and comments on the place.

I assume you know the details about the property that John has been looking at for us, yes? Well, because we have been incredibly busy over here, the deadline for saying yes or no to leasing that office passed today and no one else had come to a decision. There's a big chance that we have missed out on getting that property. It's not guaranteed that we've missed out, but just maybe. Anyway, to make sure we're not caught short, I think it might be wise to look around at other places, just in case John can't negotiate to keep the office available for us. Would it be possible for you to make a small collection of details, facts, informations about the Victoria Island area? I mean, get some official documentation so I can see what is on offer? I was impressed with your report on 0budu and I KNOW that you can do a very good job when it comes to things like this. I would really appreciate it if you could do a similarly thorough job on getting some info about Victoria Island business area. That was the original plan, until John suggested the property in Ikeja. And as there's a chance we have now lost that one, perhaps it's time to revisit the original idea.

Looking forward to your reply and response,

Jack

Let's see if I can get Mike to do some time-wasting getting me info about the Victoria Island area of Lagos. Instead of hanging on to Johnk and waiting for MM stuff from him, I'll start treating him as a separate person and see if I can get some good stuff from him.

And finally, I send this to Johnk a little later...

Jack wrote:
Dear John,

It's me again with something I forgot to mention in my last email.

I've been hearing some reports from my staff here, especially from Randa11 Oldman and Pat Cr0kin, that two of the people you have recommended are causing a very large confusion, sending the wrong forms from the wrong email accounts, using fake names, suspicious names, having several names each. What is going on here with these people? I don't appreciate it when people like this waste the time of my staff with their own mistakes. Now, one or two mistakes... yes, everyone makes errors from time to time. But I've been hearing complaints about these people for over a week now. Please, have a word with those two (Solomon? Bose?) and tell them to start acting professionally. I've come to expect a high standard of professionalism from you, from Mike, and from the small amount of contact I've had with Chris Aw0rh, so when I've been getting these reports of such gross stupidity and confusion from two other people sent to us by you, I'm wondering what is going on here. Straighten them out, that's all I'm saying.

I will also email the medical insurance people and ask how your claim is progressing. My own experience when I submitted an insurance claim for my wife's hairdressing accident last year showed to me that insurance companies HATE paying out money and will drag their feet over the smallest of details. However, as it's part of a promise I made to you to get you your medical expenses, I will not take any of their bureaucratic bullshit and I'll make them hurry up, whether they like it or not.

best wishes,

Jack

Which gets a reply the following day...

Lad wrote:
SIR,
YOURS WAS JUST READ AND THE CONTENTS COMPREHENED WITH MUCH APOLOGY OVER THE LITTLE CHAOS CAUSED BY EITHER BOSE OR SOLOMONS APPLICATION, THE FACT REMAINS THAT THEIR FORMS WHERE SCANNED THRU MR MIKES BOX BUT WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SETTLE THE LITTLE PROBLEM IN ORDER TO FORGE AHEAD.
THANKS FOR ACCEPTING TO REMIND THE INSURANCE ABOUT MY CLAIMS I THINK IT,S IMPORTANT WE DO SO, HOW ABOUT THE SENT PARCEL IAM SURPRISE UPTIL THIS MOMENT YOU,VE NOT UTTERED A WORD ABOUT IT. THEN CONCERNING, THE PROPOSED OFFICE AND COMING UP EVENTS HOW ABOUT THEM/ I AM ALL EARS BURNING WITH CURIOUSITY TO SEEING THINGS GOING ON SMOOTHLY.
EVERYTHING IS OKAY BY GOD,S GRACE, I AM ONLY EXPECTING TO HEAR GOOD TIDINGS CONCERNING MOVING FORWARD AND SUCCESS ALL THRU.
I BELIEVE WE CAN GAIN GOOD THINGS IF WE MAINTAIN OUR POTENTIAL POSSIBILITIES.
KEEP ME POSTED SIR CONCERNING THE ISSUES AT STAKE.
JOHN

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from the dropbox owner about the 0budu package of goodies!

First, a description of the contents...

Dropbox Owner wrote:
Looks like about 12 pictures, a dvd labeled M00sknuckle Modeling Enterprise, a promotional booklet for 0budo, some kind of price list for 0budu, and a business card. No shirt or mug though Sad

I'll start scanning this stuff now. Nice!

Then the stuff is scanned. I've got the pictures, but I'll have to resize them and sort them out. They're quite good, but I can't recognize Johnk on any of them. I guess he was holding the camera and letting anyone else get it.

Anyway, there are some photos (which I'll have to refamiliarize myself with what Mike and Chris look like and see if it's them on it), a business card from the manager, a DVD that looks like it's an 0budu promotional thing but see below for more (hilarious) details about that, an 0budu brochure, and some documentation about prices.

Dropbox Owner wrote:
This is the last of it. It looks like it went via APK to Germany, then went Fedex the rest of the way. The larger photos have descriptions wrote on the back, the smaller ones have added text in the photos.

This stuff has a funky smell to it, but stuff from Africa often does. Enjoy!

Dropbox Owner wrote:
The DVD is great! They put a lot of work into this. It's scratched all to hell and took a few tries to get it to play. I'm watching chapter 1 now, there are a few dozen chapters here. Smile

Dropbox Owner wrote:
These idiots are filming themselves going through the restrooms trying all the faucets and getting closeups of the toilets. What the hell did you ask these lads to do???

Shocked I NEED that DVD!

Dropbox Owner wrote:
These are really great! They are interviewing customers now. The audio is terrible, but they do add some nice soundtracks in places, if you like Commadores "Three Times a Lady"

Excellent work!

I definitely need it. I won't rest until I can see our lads in 0budu.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, OF. I can't wait to see it, either! Send it, send it! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scans of the first package here.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some background on Lucky Uch3ndu, the Lagos lad I hope that Johnk will be checking out.

He first sent this, a few weeks ago...

Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,
Please the attachment files and go through my letter and other documents which sent to you.

Thank you.

Lucky Uch3ndu
CEO\MD
LUNKEM INT'L LTD

And attached the following pictures.

First, a covering letter.
I've blanked out the details of the company just in case he's using a legitimate company to add credibility to his scam.

Then, he sends only the first page of the MM application form.

Then his badly scanned (faxed?) passport.

And finally, two pictures of his family.
First, him and his children:

And then, I assume it's his wife and his children:

Obviously, I've obscured the faces of the children as they probably have no idea that their dad is a criminal and can't object to featuring in his scams.

Real life got in the way, so I had to leave it a little while before getting back to him...

Jack wrote:
Dear Lucky Uch3ndu,

Sir, my deepest apologies for not replying sooner. We have had a small emergency here at the main office of our company and things were in all disarray for many days.

I hope that you are still interested in doing business with us. I have just looked through your email and attachments, and things look very promising. I hope that my inexcusable silence has not soured your enthusiasm.

Please reply and let me know your feelings, and if we can get on with business.

regards,

Jack

Lad wrote:
Dear Jack Smeh0fik,

Thanks for your mail. Yes I’m still interested in doing business your company if you give me the opportunity. I have been some how worried for not have received any reply from you. Good that you have replied and explained why there was delay.

Please let me know the next line of action. I have explained to you what I can offer.

I wait for your reply.

Thank you.

Lucky Uch3ndu

Good, he still wants to scam me!

Jack wrote:
Dear Lucky Uch3ndu,

I am very pleased to read your email letting me know that you are still interested in working for my company.

I looked at your original email and noticed that you only attached the first page of the MM application form. I hate to demand things like this, but our Human Resources department are very pedantic and insist on every form being completed. Could you complete the other pages and send them to me, please? I can't process your application through our recruitment system until I have the full form.

Once you send in the missing pages, we can start things properly.

looking forward to your form,

Jack

Yes, first I'll stall him a bit while I see if Johnk can check out how genuine the business is.

Easter Egg
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's amazing that when the M00seknuckle idea came about, i was only hoping it would be an easier way to justify getting trophy pics. you've exceeded my expectations. well done..

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to think big to make it in the modeling business, MG. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat, Chelsea A0dia claims to have sent you and me a completed application. Do you know about it?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, she never returned a completed application to Pat. She's lying. Evil or Very Mad
I will ask her nicely to complete the forms.

I received two new potential employee inquiries. I will post soon, after lunch. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darlington has started with the demands for money already. And there I was thinking he was the next Johnk. *sigh*

Lad wrote:
Sir,

Thanks for your compliments, i will do everything within my powers to see that i select the best among the rest.What i need is the company support and the monetary aspect of it that will enable me reach my goals with less or no hitches to progress.

The money will be mainly for the awareness which include:posters,hand bills,jungles,hotel accommodation for judges,and prize money for the three person that will emerge as the new face of m00sekunckle.

With all this in place everything is going to work out successful and you are going to be happy about it, that i assure you.

Best Regard,

Darlington.

Jungles? Shocked

Mike replies to my request to look for another potential office...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
Thank you very much for your mail, i we also thank you for understanding my reports comprehensively. May almighty God bless entire m00seknuckle modlling company. Inside the mail of which you send to me, you said something concering loosing the property, means office which Mr John located at ikeja lagos. I can practically say"s m00seknuckle are not loosing the property, but i want to advice m00seknuckle modelling company they should make a hay when the sun shine"s. Mr John have spend so much money, in the name of securing the property.Recently Mr John called me, he said pastor was complaining concering the property. He went to pay amount of forty thosuand naria so that the property will be secured which are comfirmed from the pastor it was true. not only that amount he has been spending to secured that office.

i want to make a big suggestion here, please sir, try your pssoble best to come down here, to pay the money by yourself or send the money through money grams.

locating another office is not an easey thing in lagos please sir, m00seknuckle should try and pay the money on time our shows is very close now. we are already making a big plain how the office is going to look like, we are plaining to give the office a benfiting design. from your humble representee mike.

He and Johnk are so similar, it's spooky. If I hadn't seen the pictures of their trip to 0budu, I would swear these are all one lad. Anyway, the man himself...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
I,VE REALLY SENT A REPLY BEFORE I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE VOLUMINOUS AND MORE BUSINESS LIKE, WE DON,T COUNT OUR CHICKENS WHEN THE EGGS ARE NOT YET HATCHED DO WE/ I SUGGEST YOU MEET UP WITH THE PASTOR OVER THE DEADLINE WE MARE ALL HUMAN AND ARE LIABLE TO DIALOGUE AT ANY GIVEN TIME,
DARLINGTON DO CALLS TOO HE IS SUCH ANOTHER MAN WITH BRAIN I SUPPOSED, I THINK HE HAS A VERY GOOD POINT TO DELIVER AND WE CAN MAKE IT WORK.
LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO SEE MR UCH3NDU OVER THE WEEKEND, HOW ABOUT THAT/
THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE COURIER COMPANY THAT I USED IN SENDING THOSE THINGS. +2348099999999 YOU CAN CALL TO MAKE ENQUIRIES I WILL STIL GET BACK TO THEM NOW.
I HOPE TO GET BACK TO YOU SOONEXT.
JOHN.

So... it looks like there really was no deadline on a decision for the office. What a surprise! I wonder if there really is an office... ?

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the office, but i'm betting they don't own it. Smile

Ok, here's our three new employees. First up, Chelse@ 0di@. She really needs to fill out those forms and stop lying about it. Pat sent her an email:
Quote:
from Patrici@ Cr0k1n
to Chels3a Odi@
cc Randy Oldman
date Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM
subject Re: Welcome to Moss3knuckle

Dear Eromons3l3 Odi@,

I believe there is some confusion here in our office. You have told Mr. R@ndy Oldm@n that you have sent the forms we require, but neither he nor I have received them.

Maybe part of the problem is my fault, as we have different applications for agents and models. Below I have rewritten the procedure to include applying as a model with our company. Maybe this is the job you would like to apply for? As a model, and not an agent? In any event, we require one application and one contract form from each employee before you can be hired for the jobs. I'm sorry if my mistakes might have delayed things for you.

---

Thank you so much for your interest in Moss3knuckle Modeling. We will be glad to welcome you to our team of skilled professionals. Please follow the below steps to get you on your way to becoming a high paid agent or model of our African Division.

Enclosed in attachments, please find the applications for employment as either an agent or as a model, and the employment contract. To apply as an agent, please return MMAgentForm.pdf and MMContract.pdf. To apply as a model, please fill out and return model grant application.pdf and MMContract.pdf.

Both of these documents must be printed out by you, filled out and signed by hand, then scanned and sent back to us by email attachment. Please send all these fully completed documents to our Human Resources Manager, R@ndall Oldm@n, at:
[email protected]

Once we review your employment application and contract, we will let you know if you have been chosen for our team, and let you know which job locations or clients we will offer you or match you with for our mutual benefit. Again, thank you for considering Moss3knuckle Modeling.

Warmest regards,

Patrici@ Cr0k1n
Executive Secretary
Moss3knuckle Modeling Enterprises LLC

attachments: MMAgentForm.pdf, MMContract.pdf, model grant application.pdf
CC:R@ndy Oldm@n
Gee, maybe I did mess up. Smile

Next is Mrs. Regin@ Chilub@.

I sent same standard email as above, but included Randy's number in case they would like to hear the macerena and leave a voicemail. Smile

Finally, we have our new India potential Rep. Mrs. Alim@ Abbud1n. Smile
Here's what's transpired with her so far. I also sent her Pat's standard email like the above one.

Quote:
from Mrs.Alim@ Abbud1n
to P@t Cr0k1n
date Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM
subject Re: Re : Please contact me if interested

Dear Sir,

THanks for your kindness, I want you to help me out from this problem of work.Please help me

Alima

--- En date de : Mer 11.3.09, jack s
De: jack s
Objet: Re: Re : Please contact me if interested

Date: Mercredi 11 Mars 2009, 15h17

Mrs Alima

Thank you for your email and your interest in our company. I would like to advise you that the next step to a succsful future with our company is to contact Mrs. Pat Crokin, she will walk you through the process and help you get started. She has been with our company for many years and has helped all of our agents become a great success.

Pat's email is

Sincerely

jack
------

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Mrs.Alim@ Abbud1n wrote:Dear Jack,

I am interest in your job, Please help me, i am from India.

Alima
-------

--- En date de : Mar 10.3.09, jack s
De: jack s
Objet: Please contact me if interested
À:
Date: Mardi 10 Mars 2009, 17h01

We got your email. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you. Our company states that we can only do business with employees. If you were an employee that would be one thing but since you are not, there is nothing that I or anyone can do here. Sorry about that.
If you wanted to become an employee, there may be a great many opportunities to do something together, including helping you with your affairs.
Recently, our company was all set to begin an expansion into South America and West Africa, Nigeria to be exact. An employee of only one month had promised to help us start a new agency in Lagos. He had completed all of the necessary steps to begin and was about to receive an initial $176,000.00 to get started. Then, without warning, we never heard from him again. This was a great disappointment for us. If you wanted to take his place, we would be very eager to talk to you about that.
Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in.
Best regards,

Jack Sm3h0fik
Vice President
Moss3knuckle Enterprises LLC

edit: here is Mrs. Regin@ Chilub@'s email to me. I forgot to incluse it above.
Quote:
Dear Mrs.P@t Cr0k1n,
Sir,
Good day Mrs.P@t Cr0k1n, i was directed by Mr.Jack Sm3h0fik (VP) to contact you on the modalities to qualification to become your companies employee representative in Africa.

I have already studied your website and i was conviced that it is accredited company and what does it takes to be a full time employee of the company.....Moss3knuckle Enterprises LLC.

let me know urgent and i will give you a call tomorrow on the reciept of your positive answer and what are the requirements become an employee.and steps to take to become complete a full time employee..of .Moss3knuckle Enterprises LLC.

Meanwhile, i would like to solicit as an Agent representing the Company here in Ghana or any Sub-Shara Africa countries which you wish, Abidjan, Ghana, Togo , Benin and Nigerian ..

Thanks for your attention and co-operation , hopeful you will respond positively...i need your direct telephone number to contact you for more info.

regards
Mrs. Regina Chilub@.
Unique Investment Management Consult.
Accra-Ghana
Telephone: +233xxxxxxxxx
Good. Sounds like she might like to travel extensively! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She came from out off the blue only 2 days ago:
Quote:
IP: 41.28.141.190 South Africa (Johannesburg)
Dear RandaII 0Idman,

I am interested in modelling agent with your company and i have been in contact with and , i was sent the agent application form along with the agreement documents which i was informed to complete them and send them to you.

Kindly get back to me to know the next step as i have sent to you the completed agent application form and the agreement documents.

Regards,
Er0m0nsele 0dia

Quote:
IP: 41.28.141.190
Subject: Re: Agreement Documents Attached

Dear RO,

Thanks for your email and have forward again the completed application form and the agreement documents received from Pat C to you as email attachments.

I earlier sent the completed form to you as email attachments and should you not received them, kindly provide me with your fax number to send them by fax.

I await your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
E O

Quote:
Dear R O,

Thanks for your email and it was quiet understood, I accepted the working conditions and I have already contacted my property agents to get an office space for the modeling agent office.

I await your response.

Regards,
E O

Again?
Never mind. Randy got indeed sent the forms to (to his "spamming account", however), and he hasn´t noticed it! High quality stuff, even colour prints, plus the Employment Contract and not a single money complaint nor any format begging!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
And here it is in zipped form:
http://www.4shared.com/file/92562549/b7d59ba4/fwagreementdocumentsattached.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/92563266/a8af9557/fwagentformpage678910attached.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/92564386/aa39ea57/agentformpage678910attached.html

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she may be one of my mass mail recipients, seems very willing to become employed (obviously).

edited to add;

18-21 units of alcohol and she has had group sex (with 2 men and 2 woman)? so she's an alcoholic nymphomaniac? maybe sh'e interested in representing one of our adult entertainment clients?

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yea, MG. And she mentioned she likes "sexing" a couple of times.
Pics needed?

Safari Issac to Chad
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would say indeed she must submit pictures so that we may create her company security badge (we need to do it quickly as it takes 4-6 weeks to have one made).

I truly think she should do some client representation. it has been some time since we had a good photo layout... Twisted Evil

cover your eyes boys and girls, this could get ugly..

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried too many times to get Solomon Eb0agu to answer various questions, to tell me more details about his Team SED, and basically let me know just what he and the team can actually do for MM. All to no result.

So, an email sent to every Team SED member...

Jack wrote:
Dear all,

I have come to the conclusion that you are all just a bunch of jokers and time-wasters. I have WASTED three months of my life trying to squeeze out of your so-called leader, Solomon Eb0agu, the most trivial of information and details, and all I get in return is silence, more silence, and then an email full of abuse. Then, this cycle repeats, with more silence, further silence, abuse. This is NOT the way to conduct business, and I am washing my hands of the whole goddamned lot of you, any of whom were free at any time to contact me and get some kind of dialog started.

I hope you fare better with the next poor sucker whose time you decide to steal and whose hopes and ambitions you trample on.

Goodbye,

Jack

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...if you want to get rid of them in a painless way - wonder what they will reply!

This voice message of 1:01 min duration (meaning the caller has listened to 2:30 minutes Macarena before) arrived on Tuesday. No idea who this is. After some 30 seconds of script murmur, he mentions someone who wants to be an agent AND model.

http://www.4shared.com/file/92605770/72a31b1a/mrz10_2009_unknownMM.html

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after further thought i think we need to prime 0dia for client proposal. we may have another star here..

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounded like he said he was "Mr. Mark," and he wants you to respond to his nephew. I didn't catch the name of the nephew, if he even mentioned it. Confused

edit: MG said:
Quote:
after further thought i think we need to prime 0dia for client proposal. we may have another star here..

Prime her up then, MG. There is extra money and status being a MM layout chick, right? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ag3nt advisor, Mr J3remy Skrlmly, has decided to take her under his wing and sends this initial email.

Quote:
Er0monsele

I hope you do not mind I contact you. My name is J3remy SkrimIy, I am the agent advis0r for The M00seknuckle company. I spoke with Pat at todays meeting and she sounded very excited about you and your willingness to work with our company. she asked me to contact you.

I am curious if you are willing to do a client proposal for our company? If you are unfamiliar with this type of work that is ok, it is my job to help you through this. What i am asking of you is fairly simple and is something we do to show clients an idea for their product. It does not have to be a professional job, it is only a proposal, an idea of what you think the client would like or how their product will be best represented. Pat said you have completed all of the necessary paperwork and might be ready for this project.

If you are interested in this project, we have a few clients who need immediate attention.

Please let me know soon so that I can tell you what we have available.

Jer3my

I think Emily will contact her sometime next week, just to say hello.

edited;

well isn't this a kick in the goolies

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo account
Crying or Very sad

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wonderful reply from Solomon in today.

This was sent to all the members of Team SED and CCed into Jack. I suspected there was a lot of unrest among the (legitimate) business partnership of Team SED (I think Solomon has two 'jobs'... one as a scammer and one as the leader of his legitimate Team SED), and this email confirms that unrest and has some clues as to the details.

Lad wrote:
Dear Friend

Permit me to address this jack matter with all and every bitterness in my heart,Do i take it that since you guys are not the PERSON/ONE who did introduce JACK and the company he represent HE must be a fraud? so Solomon must be chasing shadows?

Madam Amaka,in your own case JACK is not Sound real as such should not be trusted,but i say he is real be cause i had sent my brother who leave in Chicago to run a check on his company on my own.

Ken like Emma have too much to worry about than to worry about any of the Team activities for now,but would be too ready to JUMP on the band wagon of SUCCESS

Ima,Your case of MISSING YOUR HUSBAND had becloud your sense of reasoning plus commitment to the TEAM.You once gave HOPE and assurance,PLEASE look at the brigther side of this PROJECT.We need you to WIN IN YOUR HOME STATE UYO

CHAIRMAN or NEED I CALL YOU BY YOUR NAME,you are the reason of why we are where we are today with JACK AND MM,if only you have kept your words on allot of issue
we would have made PROGRESS ;Where is my working tools till date?or like AMAKA,KEN AND EMMA,YOU HAD EQUALLY LOST HOPE ON JACK,MM AND THE TEAM?Or simply put you want FEJUD4M Service to Take Over TOTALLY since you have the well-with-all to do so?

Gloria Thanks for staying afloat with me...We did put up a good show,nothing to be ashamed about.We would some good day GET THE CASH AND THE INTERNATIONAL CONTACT WE OBVIOUSLY NEED TO GET INTO THE WORLD MAP OF ENTERTAINMENT...SOON

I SAY ALL MY EFFORT AND EVERY JOURNEY I MADE ACROSS NIGERIA AM IN THE CAUSE OF A DIVORCE TODAY ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKE A SUCCESS WITH TEAMS ED AND MM SHALL NEVER GO IN VAIN IN JESUS HOLY NAME...

IF YOUR ANSWER IS AN AMEN THEN AND ONLY THEN MUST YOU REPLY MY MAIL AND ASK ME THE NEXT WAY TO GO AS A MEMBER...SO WHO IS IN OR OUT?

Sorry if you do feel bad that i washed our dirty liner outside by my copying Jack...no apology.WE ARE AND WOULD REMAIN THE NEW FACE OF NIGERIA.PLAIN AND PURE LIKE THE GOLDFISH AND ITS QUAKER BOWL.

And you JACK...WE ARE NOT TIME WASTES,NOR VEX

Thanks

YOURS SINCERELY

SOLOMON

EDIT: More gossip from Team SED! Solomon has just sent me an email with some other emails between him and members of Team SED tacked to the bottom.

First, last week, I sent all of Team SED a "This is what we have to do to make this partnership work" email, outlining what I wanted them to do, what MM could do. Basically, as clear as I could, an outline of what I wanted from them. Nothing came back, which is why I sent yesterday's mail.

Anyway, in response to last week's "Let's make this work!" mail, Solomon sent this to all of Team SED, but didn't include me...

Lad wrote:
Dear Team Members,
Our fear have been put to rest with this letter from Jack,meaning WE must be up and doing as a team to be able to know what direction to go and who does what for the team.
Gentle people the time to act is very much NOW.
So my BIG Question is WHO IS IN THE TEAM WITH ME?
If you are in then a PROMPT reply to this mail is a must task to all.
thanks
Solomon

Gloria (who lives and works in Abuja as the PA to a manager of a large construction firm), wrote this in reply to Solomon's email. It's very well written, too, compared to the usual stuff from lads...

Lad wrote:
Hey Rex,

Like i said yesterday, there is no need to jump the guns when there are first things to to be done first. For us to be representative of MM in Nigeria, you have to find out from them if they are employing us as a body or individually, what one suit their employment regulations.

Secondly, what is the term of employment/contract payment, salaries, if there is any thing to be done, how are we going to go about it as the case may be. They should then send the contract/Employment forms to us to be filled and send it back to them. When all this must have been addressed and put in place, whem can know if we can or cannot work with them. Dont forget they need us as much as we need them, there is no need to be carried away by the American slogan.

They do need to prepare our identification cards and send to us. We cannot be talking of being representatives of MM without anything to show for it as we speak.

You have to try to see the commissioners or any corporate body ready to work with us, talk to them, sell the company( MM )to them, tell them what we can and cannot do. After this we can now tell them (the commissioners) that our foreign partners can as well discuss with them one on one or if they want to, then only can we invite MM to Nigeria.

All this must take place first before we can even think of asking Jack and his crew to come to Nigeria. It is not an easy task to host people when we dont even have a dime to our name.Do not forget that this pure TeamSED's arrangement for now.

Do and respond so we know where are go from here.

That's the correspondence that Solomon wanted me to see before writing his own reply to my "you're a bunch of jokers" email yesterday...

Lad wrote:
Jack,

Your mail has got all calling for my HEAD.GOOD...that is the wake up call they need to trust you are not a PLAYTHING.

I Remain your PAL for life even if you chose not to work with me again.
If you must know i chose not to read your earlier mail for reason best known to only me.

Now i meant with this mail all wants me to respond to the mail,WE HAVE SPENT SO
MUSH TO WANT TO BACKOUT ,TRUE THE OUR INABILITY TO BE IN BENIN MESSED
UP THINGS FOR US SO WE HAVE PAID THE ALTIMATE PRICE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP PLUS WORKING RELATIONSHIP.
I TRUST THIS MAIL FROM GLORIA WOULD ADDRESS THE KEY ISSUES TO A BRIGHT CUM RIGHTFUL TAKE OFF,Jack let us START FROM THE STARTING POINT AGAIN,THIS TIME SPEALOUT THE WORKING PLUS WORKABLE CONDITION(S) TO US OR ME.

WHEN VEXT CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE
REPLY ASAP

SOLOMON

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic