SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Receiving Paypal payments from scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dropcall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new to this site. And I'm glad to have found it, because I've been emailing back and forth with a scammer. I think this is something of a Fake Shipping Agent or Money Order Scam. He will pay me first, and I will use western union to transfer the remaining amount to his shipping company.

At this point scammer had sent a check with UPS overnight, and I made up a long story about not being able to cash it. He is now suggesting to pay me through paypal.So the question is... Is that safe? Would he be able to retract the payment?

Couldn't I just keep the money, not pay the shipping company and then ignore him?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any documents you get from him, checks, money orders, Paypal verifications, will be FAKE. Absolutely do NOT cash the "check" they sent; YOU will be held liable when the bank finds out it's counterfeit. Destroy it or at least mark it up as fake; in many jurisdictions it is a crime to be in simple possession of forged instruments.

I strongly suggest you end communications with this person immediately, especially if they have any of your personal information. Ignore their emails and they will go away eventually.

Please see A Basic Guide to Scams at Scamwarners.com. Best of luck.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to be tracking Bohigal around tonight, if only to re-enforce her points.

Scammers are career criminals. They have no difficulty in spoofing e-mail addresses and creating 'real' documents. They have many dangerous contacts. Do cease communications with this person.

If you keep the money, that makes you a possible target - scammer has your real info, and if you keep his money, he may have contacts that will NOT be friendly.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
dropcall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the fast responses and watching out for me. I read the FAQs and I was ok in giving my address because I am moving out in a week. I won't be cashing the check cause I know it is fake. I haven't found much info on paypal though, so if he pays me through paypal and I can verify it being in my account? What happens then?

Or is it just not a good idea like you mentioned?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, bad idea giving out your address. What about the pour soul that moves in right behind you? They may be a potential target too. They are ITPs( Innocent Third Parties).

If you keep the money of a criminal, to say the would not be impressed is an understatement. You (or I) have no idea how far their criminal reach is. They may be a petty scammer, or they may be low down in an international gang, and a spare horse's head might make it's way to your pillow.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Payment would be through a stolen CC#, and once they find out, Paypal would try to claw back the money from you. Remember that Paypal is not a bank, they are not subject to banking regulations, so they can try anything they want with you to get their money back.

If you keep the money it's also possible you would be charged as an accessory to fraud. Walk away.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would listen to Bohigal on this as she is %100 spot on. Walk away from this one, get a new email account not tie to your RL, and then rebait them.

Good luck. Be safe~!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dropcall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thanks so much for the help!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal is a SHE? Shocked Yay girl baiters!!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

That's what my edit was, I initially wrote his Surprised

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a "curtsey" smiley icon? Embarassed

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have known you were a girl what w/ your sheer brilliance & all. Wink

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
I should have known you were a girl what w/ your sheer lacy undergarments & all your moods

Fixed your typos Razz

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't be modest Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic