SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for Advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a dilemma that I would like some advice on from some veteran scambaiters. I have a guy on the line that I think will join my church and get a tattoo which will include the phrase "I Give BJ's". I would love to send him an email after he gets the tattoo that would totally crush him and explain the meaning of the phrase. I want to totally unleash on him for what a fool he is. My dilemma is I have read that you really are not supposed to do that. You should always make him feel as if the money is right around the corner and that if things do not work out that he is left wondering what happened. I would really like to go off on him.

Thoughts?

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have a Lad to the stage of tattoo, then why blow him up?
You can inflict more lad pain by keeping him on the hook for even more outlandish fun and games.

I've blown up a few lads and I later regretted it.

Usually I read a great idea on this board and wish I had the "silly putty in my hands" lad back to try the idea on.

The tattoo is just the beginning for any lad who is actually willing to get a tattoo!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe in letting the lad know he's been burned. I want him vulnerable for any future baiters that he might encounter.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Agreed. It's much more satisfying to run the lad through the mill for a year and then, when he questions all he has done for you, leave him hanging.

And you never know -- 6 months later you may hear back from him asking about doing business with you again. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't hit the button! Instead, if he is too compliant and gets boring, pass him onto somebody! Compliant muppet lads are useful for those safaris where you need someone on the ground to act as a convincer/hitman/etc
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus, we don't want them to know about us. Wink

I just got a mail from a lad that haven't heard from in a year. jump_4_joy

He still believes he can get money from me.

I have missed him. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona, Manbiteslion, JM, asiaguy et all.. I concur.

If you can get your crooked church friend to get some ink, and hopefully a bad one, then this is really the breaking point & the start of a Lad who really wants to jump through more hoops. Hell, maybe he can spread the word to his other knuckle dragging scamming buddies to get even more tattoo's. (.. you could open a local chapter of your faux church with idiot boy being the go between.. ) This has been done in the past with moderate success.

My vote is to just *drift* off into the sunset if things go south. You just never know with Lad logic with him always wondering what happened to you after you were dropped.. maybe he'll pass your email address to another scummy friend.. and yes, I've had a few idiots come back to haunt me and requesting $ after months of being MIA. If anything, this shows that they are more then keen & in their head, they feel that they still have some upper hand or their past story was somehow believable.

Remember: go slow.. and wave lots of money around him to show his new found 'faith'

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the responses. After reading them I have had a change of heart. Trust me, I would really like to blast a lad, but I understand your points and will keep da bait a goin'.

Now, I need a new piece of advice. After he gets the tattoo, how do I continue the bait without giving him the money? I am not talking about complaining of Western Union problems that are short term solutions. I would like some ideas to make this a much longer term bait. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone???

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon, doesn't anyone have some advice on how to keep a lad on the line after he has followed through on getting a tattoo? What have some of you done to keep things going? I am very close to the lad getting his tattoo and I do not want to run out of time and then lose him after the time it took to get here. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't done a church bait myself, but I'd suggest going into the 419Eater main site and reading some of Shiver's old church baits. I can't point you to a specific one, but I recall that he was able to string along some lads for an inhuman amount of time without ever actually sending them the money. You might get some ideas there. Also, a lot of it depends on what exactly you've been telling the lad, so it's hard to advise unless we've seen the bait. One thing I've done in the past is had my main baiting character get killed (hit by a bus - literally!) and then had another baiting character take over. You could do something like that...

Or, how about this? There's mutiny afoot in your church, and you've all had to pick sides, so your lad is going to have to choose which splinter branch of the church to join. And that will initiate a whole new set of joining rituals, as well as forms he'll have to fill out to declare his allegiance to your branch, and attest to his hatred of the other branch.

I'm just brainstorming here, but I hope you get the idea. Once you've gotten a lad to the tatoo stage, you can get as creative and outlandish as you want because clearly he's as gullible as they come!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he has the tattoo he needs to make his friends get the tattoo next...
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You see that is exactly what I would like to do, but I was looking for advice on how to keep them going without receiving the promised donation. I have an idea in my head where the reverend is murdered and I could go a few directions from there, but I am hoping for a better idea where I could keep things going and add more "members".

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobjohnson wrote:
You see that is exactly what I would like to do, but I was looking for advice on how to keep them going without receiving the promised donation.

Um...I'm not sure what you're saying. I hope you don't think I was suggesting that you actually send them the "promised donation"! My advice was specifically about keeping the bait going without sending the donation. Personally I like my idea of having the church go through a splintering - that would be an excellent reason for all donations to be halted until each member declares their allegiance to one of the offshoots, and performs all-new initiation rites. But if you don't like my idea, fine. Murdered reverends are always fun.

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, ha, have no fear. They will never get a dime from me!! It is not that I do not like your idea, but I was looking more for a brainstorming session. I wanted a bunch of ideas to think over. I have a really good bait going and want to make the most of it. -C- has already lended me his services and talked with the lad and it has worked out marvelously. The lad believes with all his heart that he is about to receive truckloads of money. I want to make the most of this opportunity.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so you should... We'll be awaiting pictures of the awful permanent painting you're gonna stick on him Wink

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many ways to keep stringing him along with a church bait.

There can be issues among the church board about his membership (some holding out for even more action, or not believing the tattoo is real). You can even promise more church money if he complies.

The church treasurer can run off with the money to buy you time.

There can be numerous issues with that pesky church paperwork. (Ask him why you haven't received his "fill in the blank of some form you never sent him or mentioned before").

Tell him you have fallen out of the church's good graces for being caught with a: prostitute, goat, goat and a prostitute...etc. and pass him to another persona who has to start the application process over again...

The ideas are endless.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, that gave me some ideas. I think I may have what I am looking for. I might try and add a safari into the mix. I think I will go with the forms, then have the church divide in a bitter feud, followed by the safari to meet me, when I am killed by possibly the rival church group.

Any other ideas are certainly welcome...this is a work in progress!!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So basically you're using every idea! It's a smorgasbord of lad pain. I love it! Laughing

softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite Shiver church baits got to the point of the donation being sent and the shivers character got disillusioned by the death of his dear friend Mini Mouse. He was so disillusioned he ran off with the money and joined a circus, becoming a clown. He kept promising to pay the money back to the lad as soon as he made it big, writing often, sending photo's. Meanwhile shiver is also baiting the lad as a different member of the same church the lad just got through the initiation with. Of course this member was very sympathetic but as the runaway member had taken/destroyed all of his records, the indoctrination would have to start from scratch again. I mean rules are rules right? The runaway character in the end invested in a very successful snow importation business in the untapped market of siberia, where they obviously need more snow and have to import it. So it comes time to finally pay back the stolen indoctrination payout and he is killed in tragic circumstances.

At least I think thats how it went. My memory is a little sketchy at the moment it 7.15am here and I have been up all night tryna meet my RL deadlines.

My point is let your imagination run wild! One thing I notice with the truly hilarious and successful baits is they seem to always have multiple characters. The Lads do it too, it adds to the realism in some way.

I highly recommend having a read of Shivers work in the letters archive. Endless opportunity there to spark a plot in your brain to keep this lad in a world of pain. Good-luck!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be up for a hand in this if you want to go down a similar track of NaughtyNurse and Co in this Scam http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158510&sid=90beec990c4f301dce740a45f1e5a063

Where the beloved reverend passes away, and leaves a large sum in his will to the lad .. then making him jump through more hoops to get the money would just be fun.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the responses. I will look into them. If I need assistance I know where to look!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BJ,
One of the things you will see is that lads are lazy and they screw up. I may seem that you have on about to send you a photo of his tatoo but getting it is remote. I have never tried for one but I know about church rituals. The biggest thing is that the lads submissions are always crap. No Evangelism Committee would ever approve payment. Its not your fault, its the lads.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear what you are saying, but I do feel very confident the tattoo is coming. How good will it be? That remains to be seen. This bait has taken a LOT of emails to get to this point. I have had to pull out a lot of my weapons, but I finally have this guy hooked. He is very cooperative so I do not want to go down the route of insulting him or saying what he did isn't good enough. He has shown a little brains by researching on the internet as well, but not enough brains to be dangerous. He has even admitted to being a scammer. I of course have forgiven him. He is going to do a lot of good with this money.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a thought that just arrived a few moments ago.

Right when you are ready to send the donation, have the head of the church get killed in a ghastly motor accident (if you can time it so that the accident happens on 21 April it would be ironic....that seems to be the favorite fatal accident date in a lot of NOK letters that I get).

Then it will take three weeks or so to get a new head of church identified and installed.

And guess what? The new head will want things done in a new way due to a divine inspiration.

Before the head of the church meets his demise, it would be wise for a lay person who's part of the "Executive Church Council" be writing the lad. That way, this lay person can break the news to the lad, and then keep the lad apprised of the transition progress. Then the new head of the church takes it from there, and starts the initiation of the lad all over again.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic