SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Something new? Now they're in the loan business!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this, and can't figure out where it comes from, or the purpose of it?
Anyone have any insight?

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9Ng==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: IMPERIAL LOAN HOLDINGS <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info: KiEjLIv+iXM+ViwGOzXaqfoDdAqUOfwvYBykx933XJ+VNw/XsOuK81TTxUNXi0XfzF0hETTJKS+lzwF487Vk4EQUuVILtiMZ
Received: from mail.ltsh.ilc.edu.tw ([140.111.115.1]) by bay0-mc6-f1.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:02:01 -0700
Received: from ltsh.ilc.edu.tw (mail.ltsh.ilc.edu.tw [140.111.115.1])
by mail.ltsh.ilc.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id 555E49387B3;
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:49:34 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: LOAN OFFERING!!! 3% Interest Rate
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:49:34 +0800
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: OpenWebMail
X-OriginatingIP: 81.199.88.16 (life1)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=big5
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Mar 2009 19:02:01.0501 (UTC) FILETIME=[B1BD8CD0:01C9A1B2]

IMPERIAL LOAN HOLDINGSHouse 65/67, Clavicorn Avenue
,Manchester, WC6B 6M
UKUnited Kingdom

Get A Loan For Your Personal Investment Project, Accumulated Bills Settlement or Company Investment Projects. Greetings From IMPERIAL LOAN HOLDINGS. Imperial Loan Holdings' is offering a floating loan scheme at 3% interest rate with valid $ proper identification. You can send your application for any amount of loan you might be looking for. We Offer LOANS ranging from $5,000.00 USD Min. to $10,000,000.00 USD Max. at 3% interest rate per annum. We give out long term loan for five to thirty years maximum.We offer the following kinds of loans and many more; * Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan) * Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)* Consolidation Loan* Combination Loan* Home Improvement We give out loan on a clear and understandable terms and conditions. This offer is strictly for serious minded individual, firms or companies. Applicants below the age of 25 is not eligible to apply. Apply now for a loan and be sure you will get the best of services If you are interested in our financial offer and you wish to acquire a loan from us, do contact us and furnish us with the details below as it will be needed to commence the process of your loan sum accordingly.
First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Marital status:_______________________
Contact Address:______________________
City/Zip code:________________________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/YearlyIncome:_________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:__________________________________
In acknowledgment to these details, we will send you a well calculated Terms and Conditions which will include the agreement. Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver's License or your working Identity card. Thanks For Your Patronage!
Regards, Dr. Derwin Clark,Imperial Loan Holdings
E-mail:[email protected]
E_mail:[email protected]

I replied:

Hi

I'm very interested in the loan. The best rate I can get here is 4%, so please let me know if I can qualify! I will send more details after I hear from you.
Tell me more please!
THANK YOU
Mrs. Yura Dyck

Then I got this huge load of nonsense:

Good day Mrs. Yura Dyck,

This is to bring to your notice that your email was recieved with the content therein. Thanks for the response and your interest regarding our loan offer. Note that we have started processing your loan and we promise to be of best service to you by ensuring that you receive your loan sum within the next few days.

However, you are required to study the terms and conditions of the loan and get back to us immediately.
Below, are the Loan Terms and Conditions for the loan sum of $20,000.00 USD

LOAN TERM
Loan Amount Needed: $20,000.00 USD
Interest rate 3%.
Loan Terms: 10 Years
Number Of Payment: 120
Interest Per Annum: $600.00 USD
Interest For 10 years: $6,000.00 USD
Cumulative Payment: $26,000.00 USD
Monthly Payment: $216.67 USD

LOAN CONDITIONS

1. MAKING THE LOAN

1.1 I will make the loan available to you by crediting it to your bank account or by sending a cheque, or any other payment
method you find fit.

2. REPAYMENTS
2.1 You agree to repay the loan by the instalments and on the days specified under the heading "Loan Terms" in this mail.
The first instalment will be paid 6 months after the loan is made.

2.2 You may, by notifying me of your wish to do so, change your payment date to a date falling within one month of the
payment date specified in the agreement which will be sent to you by my attorney. If you change your payment date, i will
notify you of the new amount of the monthly instalments which will include any change in the amount of interest payable by
you as a consequence of that change.

3. DEFAULT AND EARLY REPAYMENT

3.1 I may refuse to make the loan available or, if you have already received the loan, demand repayment of the full amount
you owe me, if you fail to pay on its due date any amount payable to me under this agreement or under any other agreement
with me; or you fail to comply with any of the other terms of this agreement; or i discover that any material information which you
provided in the course of obtaining the loan is incomplete, inaccurate or untrue.

3.2 Before demanding early repayment under clause 3.1, i will send you a Default Notice.
3.3 If you find yourself in financial difficulties, you should let me know as soon as possible. The sooner we can discuss
your problems, the easier it will be for both of us to find a solution.

4. ENDING THIS AGREEMENT

4.1 You can end the agreement at any time by paying off all amounts payable under the agreement.

5. EXTENDING THE LOAN TERM
If you have been paying instalments when required by the agreement for a continuous period of at least six months, you may
choose to increase the number of monthly repayments set out under the heading "loan terms" . You may increase the number of
payments by up to the original term shown under the heading "Loan Terms" provided that the overall term as extended may not
exceed seven years. I will notify you of the new amount of the monthly instalments, which will include the additional amount
of interest payable as a consequence of the extension.

6. CHANGES

6.1 Agreement can be changed to make it fairer to you or more easily understandable, or to correct a mistake (provided that
this correction would not adversely affect you), or to cover a development in, or the introduction of, new products and
services or to reflect a change in the law or any code of practice (or the way in which they are applied).

6.2 I will give you at least 30 days prior notice of any change or addition to the agreement which is to your disadvantage
and i will let you know of the change by sending you an e-mail, letter or separate written notice.

6.3 Any other changes can be made to the agreement which are not to your disadvantage immediately and will tell you about
them within thirty days after the change. These changes will be so notified by sending you an e-mail, letter or separate
written notice.

7.GENERAL

7.1 Loans are only available to people aged 18 or over.
7.2 The agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales which will also govern the relationship between me and you
before the conclusion of this agreement. The courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any related disputes.
I will always communicate with you in English.

7.3 Notwithstanding the terms of any security which i hold or may in the future hold, the sums due under this agreement are
unsecured, except for rights arising by operation of law.

7.4 I may record or monitor phone calls between us so that i can check instructions and make sure that i am meeting my
service standards.
7.5 I provide financial services to customers and are licensed for this and related purposes by the Financial Services
Authority (reference number 205621) and the Office of Fair Trading (licence number 410357).

8. COMPLAINTS

8.1 If you think i have made an error or that i have not delivered the standard of service that you expect, please let me
know promptly so that i may investigate the circumstances as soon as possible.

9.INSURANCE POLICY / SECURITY

An insurance certificate must be obtained before transfer of Loans can be done. This is done based on the (BIL) BRITISH
INSURANCE LAW the law governing money laundering in the United Kingdom, it states that "the lending of money within and
outside the country must be insured against the risk of theft, loss and terrorist activities" The above is the responsibility
of both the lender and the receiver.

Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver's Licence or your
working Identity card.

If the terms are accepted by you, You are required to get back to me Immedaitely to enable us proceed accordingly.

Thanks For Your Interest!

Dr. Derwin Clark
Financial Controller/Operations Manager.
Imperial Loan Holdings
TEL: +44-703-594-0715
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow! Do we even have a modality for this type of bait? I guess you going to have make it up and show us how to bait it dude! Good luck!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a pretty standard loan scam. They're after fees to close the "loan".

I think you can do way better than 3%. Wink

time_waster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way they don't quite understand the UK postcode system if the address was correct it would have a Manchester postcode M rather than a postcode which points to well, nowhere in fact. Even the most naive person would see that this address is fictitious.

When they ask for money, tell them you sent a cheque to the company office and then when they go apeshit tell them a few days later it got returned as no such address be nice to see how they get out of that
Twisted Evil

TW
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with luckey that it's a run of the mill loan scam and they'll charge advance fees. These are pretty prevalent right now.

Regarding the post code: I wouldn't have picked up on the fact that it's not correct as I am not familiar with how UK post codes work. It's also not a good idea to point this out to the scammer as we like when they make mistakes and don't want to educate them.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When they ask for money, tell them you sent a cheque to the company office

Excellent. But first I'll complain, because I agree 3% is a bit high in this financial climate.

Should Mrs. Yur@ Dyck be savvy, or gullible? I partially filled out the form they sent, and informed them that I'm a middle-aged widow with a fair (but fixed) income. I badly need the loan since I really REALLY want new cabinets, granite countertops and stainless appliances in my kitchen.

The meanies at my bank won't give me the 43,000$ I need to make my vision a reality.

ETA: Just fired this off:

Dear mr. Clark

Thanks so much for your mail. However I do have a request and don't know if it's possible at this stage.

I said I wanted to renovate my kitchen but the thing is that for what I want to do the cost estimated at 43,000$ for new cabinets new porcelin floor, granite countertops and all stainless appliances.

So is this amount possible and if yes can the interest rate go down a bit like 2 1/2% since the amount is lager?

Please let me know asap and am sorry for any inconveinence I've caused you by the additional request.

Sincerely
(Mrs) Yura D.

p.s. you know I"m in Canada. That's not a problem right?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, standard loan scam. I'm dealing with one at the moment. 3% is outrageous. Most lads don't understand percentages and rates of 0.02% are not uncommon. My current "loan" is for 10,000,000 and he was happy with an encrypted DLL file as a "business plan". I don't have to pay anything until after 50 years when I need to repay 200,000 interest. With terms like this how can anything go wrong?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get this - Mr. Clark is refusing to budge on the interest rate.

Quote:
On the other hand, be informed that 3% is a fixed interest rate that we are giving out to our esteemed customers this season. We do not and cannot reduce the interest rate by any reason. We just wish you understand and comply with this principles.

However, he's willing to increase the loan as requested:

LOAN TERM

Loan Amount Needed: $43,000.00 USD
Interest rate 3%.
Loan Terms: 10 Years
Number Of Payment: 120
Interest Per Annum: $1,290.00 USD
Interest For 10 years: $12,900.00 USD
Cumulative Payment: $55,900.00 USD
Monthly Payment: $465.84 USD

Quote:
My current "loan" is for 10,000,000

I should have asked for way more imaginary money.Sad
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's never too late. Setup [email protected] and tell him you have a better offer from them.

Maybe he'll email you there and offer to work together. Laughing

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Loan scams.
You can really mess around with them by pretending that you think they are your current car loan/mortgage/cc company etc.

My ususal response to loan lads:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have been trying to log in to your site for over a month now to make my $2500.00 house payment, but the site is not working!
Thank God you wrote me! Where would you like me to send my payment to?

99% of these lads can't resist.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One question - on the initial form he sent me, it asked for my address, tel no. etc. I didn't fill it in, but promised I would when we settled on amount and terms. What should I do? Is this info important to them, or will they let it slide if I ignore the form?

I'm a lousy baiter. I'd never think of the things you guys come up with.

I must do the gmail one right away, while we're still arguing over the interest!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you already sent him the information. What is he talking about? What? You didn't? Very well then, if he insists, you can send it again. You have it all typed up in a file you can attach to your email (not).
Or, you can just make up fake info from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, got the gmail addy set up and just sent this - is it okay?

I gave him the email addy so he can contact Doc H0lliday if he wishes. Very Happy

Dear dr. Clark

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate you increasing the amnt of the loan but I have to say that the interest rate is a little rich for my blood!
I have been aksing around and have found a place that can help me out.

Dr. John H0lliday at AcmeSwiftL0ans ([email protected] ( will give me 1.5% interset on a minmum of 50,000$ loan so I thought to get it I will take the extra money and finish my basement too. this will raise the value of my home (val: 340,000$) all the way to $360,000 so I think it's worth it.

But I do like your professioal approach and wud rather deal with you. Dr. H0lliday doesn't seem to give the same customer relations as you. If you can see clear to lower the rate let me know by Fri. I give you D0c. Holliday's private email if you want to check with him so he can tell you Im being honest.

Looking foreword to hearing from you!

Yours
Yura B. Dyck

ETA:
Quote:
Or, you can just make up fake info from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

THank you! Got a great fake addy, MC# etc....

I must say this is fun. I totally cracked up when I was typing "D0c Holliday". Laughing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
An insurance certificate must be obtained before transfer of Loans can be done.

*cough*

British Insurance Law my arse. There's your advance fee - classic 419!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There's your advance fee - classic 419!

Good eye!

Even more now I cannot understand why he would be willing to turn me down and lose the chance to get some money over an interest rate on a fake loan.

Do these lads start to believe themselves and think the money is real? Rolling Eyes
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had characters abused for trying to negotiate the split of a NOK $24M deal - entirely fictional money but most lads believe in it - if you wish it hard enough it must be true. I even offered a higher upfront fee for a larger split, but ladboy was upset at the thought that he'd "lose" an extra $500k on the deal (despite getting an extra $5k upfront).

Not the sharpest poison-tipped dart in the quiver.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one get angry because I said that a 20/80 split in his favour wasn't fair and that I wanted at least 40%. He actually dumped me!

I don't think they even have any conception of what 20 million dollars is.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently working on a loan lad who wanted $1500 fees. His first payment got stuck at the WU after he failed the secure varification. I couldn't afford another $1,500 but managed to raise $1,350 after pawning some goods and prostituting myself. Unfortunately the $1,350 was $ chopped and I've told him I can't afford another payment so now he's asked me how much I can afford which will probably be about $12.50!

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A modality I like to use with loan lads is to bait them as a company (I ususally use my goat brothel business) and tell them that I can get government funding equal to the amount of the loan, but to prove the loan is genuine they need to fill in some forms from the government agriculture department.

"Sorry, rules is rules, if you won't fill the form in I'll get my loan from some other company"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree, loan lads are a great way to start in baiting. There is so much opportunity to quibble over numbers, documents, id, government forms etc. You'll find that most lads do indeed get very touchy if they feel their percentage of the loan or "big fortune" is being reduced. As somebody told me, it gives them some sense of authority and power if they are controlling the numbers to the non existant fortune but why they create so much fuss when the money doesn't even exist mystifies me.

My rule for loans is don't ask for thousands, ask for millions - it is much more likely for them to note you as a rich mugu and hence pay you a bit more interest (no pun intended).
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to mention another good tip is to ask for a compound interest payment schedule, correct to the nearest cent/penny. Then ask for it again over a longer / shorter period and different interest rate. Then ask for a schedule if you pay weekly / monthly / pay a lump sum off half way through / pay him in Pounds / Dollars / Gurglland Whales etc...

It's usually a good way to see some hilarious innacurate lad math Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Dr. Clark says NO. He won't match D0c Holliday's 1.5% interest rate on the imaginary loan. Crying or Very sad

What now?
He does acknowledge that his approach is "somewhat professional" and that D0c is probably a shady character.

Attn: Mrs. Yura Dyck,

This is to acknoledge the receipt of your email and the content therein. We wish to thank and appreciate you so much for your regards towards us as you indicated in your email that our approach is some what proffessional. Also we wish to appreciate your choice of wanting to do business with us.

As you have been told in our previous email, we are a group of professional finance body recognised for reliability and consistency in making various individuals and corporate bodies smile without thinking of any lost or shortages in our transactions. Following all you have said in your correspondence, i wish to inform you that i have decided to use my personal descrition to reduce the interest rate for you. Note that this does not favour any other person that comes in to loan money from us. I have decided to reduce your interest rate to 2%. and this is the highest i can do.

Dr. Holliday might want to give you a loan on 1.5% interest rate or even lower than that, but you must understand the caliber of persons you are dealing with so you dont regret at the end of the day. This is my little advise for you.

Consequently, i want you to understand that this reduction of our interest rate is very unsual and you are very lucky to be a beneficiary of it. I will thereafter re-calculate the terms of the loan for you only when you accept to continue with us.

We wish you all the best.

Dr. Derwin Clark
Financial Controller/Operations Manager.
Imperial Loan Holdings
TEL: +44-703-594-0715
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd tell him that you have some concerns about Holliday and therefore you will go with him at 2%.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the same thing - that I've found out D0c deals in high risk stocks as well, and is something of a gambler.

Dr. Clark it is!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic