SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just had to share this - I spent my lads money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this guy for at least 5 months now...

As per my modality I'm always broke & eating beans, he's been very patient for money...although there has always been something (lost passport, stolen money, etc.).

He HONESTLY HAS been looking for jobs so he can apply for a H2 Visa and I *think* has real ambitions to be my husband. He seriously complained since he put a resume up on Monster.com and it filled his Inbox with scam letters Smile

He told me he got a job as a used car salesman's helper - and they helped provide an apartment. He needed money (he had been asking for money for a long time) for cooking utensils so he could make dinner at home rather than eating out. I had slapped him hard for disclosing he spent $11 a meal eating out.

So I started the long and arduous journey of sending him money.
Started out with $50 to help him with the cooking utensils.

He didn't like M7CN but he did it several times, with him discovering that it expired after 48 hours (he found that on his own), server troubles at WU's end, all sorts of little things...he did get to where it was supposed to send him e-mail twice, but WU had a glitch.

Then he had an APPENDIX (caps per the lad) and needed surgery (not immediately). After surgery, I had another $50 that I could add to the first $50 I was trying to send him...
Again M7CNed...and he tried hard...too bad "frustrate the lad" was turned on.

Then I had a nice paycheck so "just because" I added another $50 to the process...aren't I the nice one Twisted Evil

Well IRL I had 2 car wrecks in 2 weeks - one the other guys fault, one my fault...

So I explained about insurance companies and lawyers, and explained my deductible (500) for the second wreck will be due before I get a check on the first wreck so I had to use HIS money to make ends meet - or at least he seems to think it's HIS (totally possessive of that money).

So now he's going to have to wait until the insurance settles in a couple months before I'm in the position to try WU again.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahah! and he buys it, beautiful.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to say .... I think that is all brilliant.

Sorry, though, to hear about the RL car wrecks - hope you weren't in the car at the time.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose the fact that he will so patiently wait for and perform for small amounts of money means he doesn't have any real victims sending him payments...how sad. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana, perhaps the guy who's at fault for one of the car wrecks has offered you some money not to file with his insurance company. Ask your love lad whether you should accept it (he is wiser and smarter since he is a man, right?). An added twist is being offered double the amount if you have sex with the accident guy. I'll be interesting to see if your lad is more interested in the money or your honor.

I hope you were not injured in either accident. It's still a pain even if you made it through without any bruises or scratches.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol at settling personally...that would have been an idea Wink

I've already gotten 2 insurance companies and a lawyer involved.
And it's all confusing, and my title isn't registered properly so it's going to take longer, and the lawyer will take forever....so I'll have good excuses for awhile...just when they think they are getting close to the end of a series of waits (and their money) I'll have another form I have to fill out, or another time the lawyer tells me to wait before accepting the money...

In RL we were in the cars at the moment - one we got hit while we were at a dead stop & the other guy was going about 40mph - he didn't even brake - so a hospital trip was involved (but not in an ambulance) and now a chiropractor...but no one was seriously hurt thank god ... the second one I was backing up less than a mile per hour (in a parking lot and was inching out) and just didn't see her -- hit her bumper and with my lack of a bumper was put 2 screw holes in her bumper...so it's just small property damage...but there honestly are a lot of forms involved - YUCK

Actually one of my lad's have been begging to go on safari since December, I might try to send him in early April...

His b'day is april 4th...and he's been begging for a gold chain with my name on it (why do I have a vision of a guy with 10 gold necklaces with different girl's names on them)

He begged for christmas, and valentines day and now his birthday for this. To PROVE to his family and friends that I love him - for some reason our discussion about money not equaling love got cut short...

I think I'll have a nice surprise with @ll st@r shipping for april 1st (april fools day)...that will be the day it's mailed...

I have the receipt photochopped to look like I ordered it personalized, a couple days ago...this won't go to him until after the package is lost...it didn't cost a whole lot ($200) but the shipping company will have a couple thousand dollar minimum for lost/stolen packages -

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's terrible about the car accident. I got rear ended a little while ago, luckily I was driving the SUV. I was at a red light and a guy in an old mustang came flying up behind me, I had just enough time to turn my wheels into the curb so i didn't rear end the guy in front of me. We didn't get insurance involved, but the guy had my exhaust tip punch a 3" hole through his fiberglass hood. Laughing

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've been considering welding on metal bumpers with spikes - dare someone to hit us like that again Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ VERY Death Race 2000

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
We've been considering welding on metal bumpers with spikes - dare someone to hit us like that again Twisted Evil

Is that even legal? Shocked

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

probably not legal ... but ben hur inspired me when I was a child Wink

but it is a thought - lol

my ole man has been looking at military trucks in surplus areas, now that would be something I dare someone to hit us in Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic