SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammed by a very good Ghanaian Romance Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunsetinaden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

was scammed by a very good Ghanaian (has a degree for sure) romance scammer....

Anyone here who want to revange for me Very Happy

Pls. PM and I will give the details...

See you!

Last edited by sunsetinaden on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Welcome to Eater. If you wish please send me all the information pertaining to the person you have available. I'm sorry for whatever damage this person (if you can call him that) has caused you. My plate is quite full, but there's always room for desert. If you have pictures s(he) has sent you please send them to me so I can send them to the right people to get on scamwarners.com. The more info you send me the better. thanks. I'll PM you to notify you aswell.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
sunsetinaden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much Canadian... I sent you all I have and hope you can get him...I think he is very very good and intelligent, but I think you know what to do Very Happy

I am now educating myslef to become a 419 eater as well... If you have some easy tasks send me as a trial Rolling Eyes

Bye
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry if your listening, oh great Murry! I need ye olde assistance. I have information from this nice person about another skilled scammer. I have scripts and hopefully pictures. I will post them. Smile

From Adult Friend Finder -

Quote:
Hello ??????,
Thanks for that wonderful mail to me. I find the basis for the state of your past relationship very difficult to understand. But I would like to know if your past relationship was in marriage or not? Do you have kids? Please I would be very grateful to know these from you.. Well, nowadays there is an undoubted fact that the general perception about guys are that, they are "unfaithful",. and not responsible. Huh, this is difficult to say but, lets see; ???????, I have been in a relationship before which ended in sorrow. I am a submissive lady and would always to anything to support and make my man happy. Now dear, in spite of all these, I found my man to be cheating on me. He really took my submission for granted and did not accord me my share of love and care.. I was heart broken for long and even went to the extent of vowing never to enter into another relationship again. I have been single for about four year now but honesty to you, I have had some men come to me but simply don't find in them true love. Men always want beauty, but ???????? the inner beauty of a woman is more important. I am much concerned about my inner beauty not just the physical beauty of me which is being used by many men as a basis of choice.
I will be happy to read about your company profile. My personal email address is [email protected]
Kindly take good care of yourself and I am very comfortable corresponding with you always.
Happy Sunday,
?????? xxxx

Another -

Quote:
Hi ???,
Thanks so much for your reply to my answer. I am excited to know that you are willing to share your past relationship with me. It is astounding to know that you married at the age of 22 and your ex-wife was 29 then, huh, this is mmmm but you know age is never a factor in a union but it is the love inhibited that really matters. So do you still see your ex-wife? How have you coped with this divorce all this while? Thanks for the file sent to me, I will have time to read them and never mind because I do have time for my studies ok? That is very caring of you.
??????, I will be very happy to have a picture of you to me.
I am in my apartment now but in an internet cafe presently.

Be good

?????? xxxxxxxx

And another -

Quote:
Hello ????,
I feel honored to be always hearing from you. My weekend was great but had to visit campus to meet my colleagues to discuss our previous lectures.
I am happy to hear that your ex-wife has finally married again and I also hope for the best for her.
I am sorry not to have met you online because I had to attend lectures. Well, I don't know the time difference between Bulgaria and Ghana, lol. Do you have an idea?
My former boyfriend is in UK and honestly I don't know his whereabout even though I last spoke with him about 3 years ago.
Your photo is very nice especially your suit. I will send you a photo of mine soon..
Regards ????.

?????? xxxxx

Another -

Quote:
Pleasures ????,
First of all I would like to express my profound gratitude for your invaluable praise and I am indeed flattered by them, . I promise to be myself.
It is very difficult to talk especially descibing one's self, haha. Well, it is good to know all about me so I could at least rely on you for some advise when the need arises.
I am a lady who gets fascinated about everything that is appealing to hear, see and experience and funny as well especially those which are positively and morally oriented. I like to study and know about new concepts and ideas which I'm not conversant with. I believe in consultation so much so it has been part of me to share ideas and view about any subject matter with level headed people to know more. I am also respectful and submissive especially to men simply because of the fact that we were created out of them, I hope yo understand. To know ??????????, I am a lady who is very jealous and would like to keep my man alone away from other ladies. I am sorry to say that I am easily hurt and shed tears when I become sad. I dislike doing this but I can't stop this. Also, I don't familiarize often with unknown people who I meet but really get along with all those I know best.
In a healthy union, well, my man needs to have a good amount of maturity. I don't like to argue so he should'nt do likewise.. When one is mature one knows when to keep their negative comments to a minimun. I like a man that speaks his mind but to an extent that would not hurt me. I'm calm but yet like to talk things through. He needs to be considerate and understanding in whatever situation we may encounter. Above all he must be very caring and faithful to me.
OK, the same question goes for you..?,.

I am much concerned ........
????? xxxx

Another (Pictures coming, I have to watermark them first.) -

Quote:
Hey ?????,
What do I start with? ummmm, ok, ummmm, well, your answered question is marvelous both to read and know and I am very glad you were honest as well.
I was born 01:01 that is right. what about you? are you ironically 10:10?, lol just kidding...
It is very interesting to know all these about you especially the fact that you are working earnestly to improve the minuses, good to know.
?????, I will say you speak good english and don't have any much lapses. You know, we are all fallible and learning each day, ok? as the saying goes that " NO ONE IS COMPLETELY PERFECT" smile ????? ....
Ok, to know, my hobbies includes listening to music especially cool music(cools) much from James Blunt, he is a good musician who hails from the UK and was previously a staff in the Buckingham Palace but I think no more now.
I listen more of these music because of it's rhythimical flow. It is usually not sung in haste and makes listeners get the words right! Naturally, I enjoy visiting the fitness centre often to exercise but unfortunately don't have much time to do this on a regular interval. Anyway I do this randomly when less busy. I also like to visit the beach alone to relax and listen to good cool music. I must say also that I like to nap alot, lol, hahaha, . I do this to ease stress most often.
For a game, I like to play snooker(pool table) even though I am still learning.

Lecture was very funny today. Guess what, a lecturer advised us to take our studies seriously and this made me remember what you told me about this. "I hope my letters don’t keep you away from your study" You are awesome ????? and I am grateful. I won't disregard my studies because I also want to be a technocrat like you.
The lecturer gave a joke and I want to share with you.
He said, hhmm!! a student failed again in an examination and was very scared to present the performance report to the parents and was confused so he shared his worry with his closest friend for advise. Guess what his friend advised him to do?
Huh, he told him to send a telegraph to his parents with this inscription
'' RESULTS DECLARED, PAST YEAR'S PERFORMANCE REPEATED"

Lol , this is ridiculous. what a thing to do!!!!. The story made the lecture hall very lively and fun.

I don't take pictures because my digital camera is faulty. But I have attached this picture that I have on my pendrive. I took this picture in my hostel. Well, it's not nice I guess because a friend snapped me without my initial concern, I will send you oen if I get the opportunity. But I hope you like this.

?????? kindly work hard and don't forget to do all it takes to succeed in life.

Enjoy your stay in Bulgaria. How long will you be in Bilgaria? Are you living alone?

Stay Healthy,
????? xxxxxx

Pictures -

Here's the Email, I'm waiting on Headers. From the Vic.

Header Recieved - headertool analysis -
Quote:
76.13.13.73 United States (Sunnyvale)*
76.13.13.25 United States (Sunnyvale)*
76.13.10.182 United States (Sunnyvale)*
41.210.10.177 Ghana (Accra)*

Now the header -
Quote:
From Alicia Kelly Thu Mar 5 10:33:19 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 76.13.13.73 (HELO n3b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.73)
by mta146.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:33:31 -0800
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Mar 2009 18:33:19 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.182] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Mar 2009 18:33:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Mar 2009 18:33:19 -0000
Received: (qmail 28639 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Mar 2009 18:33:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1236277999; bh=q3t7oeni8DT/qzqobQl5EkDK/n1+AyArdHCPZKZ/UPg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=MGe+zxRYIBnLrtUDDnFs50m8jTcmb/wAuF7QBSK38+4lUU1mjdiGyN7+gNMYwUaeIheg9d113FXubnzN2oFNHrcclcy3nTnJmTmxqH/K8KrmqYAx6udXgYU1JshdfZIkg+qDySPfb2UgziHJRiMWGfJIIjirBIJlCqnKNGOLa3A=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=D6btiE3RCjLBpEYjFZ681nViGXBJ2BAf++PrHMGMwC5NLOsUyTr3fTC6rDdk+Zp3C4qtF/G9rlyAppwxv8E/CejooQBjZKN2QpBB9QiOVmF5bhdlgd7R0db+MuG4OpHJFL98mLCA7wGVtuUuGinFAlIroqnAOd9oHdu0d2cpd+k=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.210.10.177] by web59703.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:33:19 PST
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:33:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Have a Safe Journey ?????????.

To: ????????????????>

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-470252329-1236277999=:27265"
Content-Length: 8522

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the Murry magic works fine.

Wink

Just noticed a new report at Scamwarners.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2171

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Canadian, I have had my attentions elsewhere lately so please feel free to give me a shove if anything urgent comes up.

Thank you also to Kate who never ceases to put a smile on my face Very Happy

@sunsetinaden,

I am so sorry that you have been caught up in this scam, these scammers are certainly the lowest of the low, they have absolutely no remorse for the pain and suffering they cause and will stop at nothing to steal the hard earned money from those unfortunate enough to encounter them.

You should also be aware that it is likely you will now be targeted by a range of other scams and possibly even threats to try to convince you to send money, a common scam that may be treid seeing as you have sent money is a "recovery scam" in this scam, you will be contacted by a person advising that they can get your money back, they may describe or ask about the events leading up to the scam and will normally suggest the person is in custody.

It is not uncommon for these scammers to be posing as the FBI or EFCC or some other official department, of course, in order for your money to be returned you will need to pay fees, of course, you will never see a single cent from them and any additional money sent will also be lost.

Our sister site has loads of great advice and several very dedicated members who can offer you advice and support, if you follow Kate's link you can then navigate to more advice on various other scams.

You have indicated that you dont wish to bait, that's fine, its your decision and I respect it but please read through the romance baiting sticky anyway, there's a link in my signature line, although it was written to help baiters to play with scammers, it also offers valuable advice on how to spot them which should help you to avoid any scams in teh future.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, either here or at Scamwarners

Just adding for the benefit of those enclined to put the photos through www.scamdigger.com, the second picture doesnt come up

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
sunsetinaden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, thanks a lot for your words. Indeed, the scammer wants to remain my friend now, and trys to play the poor student scam...well, got this now... As for baiting, Canadian is doing it for me,and I feel he will get him well in time... (My travelling dates to Ghana are incorrect provided to him, so no worries on that)...

Here the new scam:

Ransford Koomson <[email protected]>

Hello xxx,
Thanks so much for consistently having me in mind after such an embarassing encounter that ensued between us a coupe of days ago.
I guess all is just moving on smoothly after your return from Austria, even though the trip was intended for only a day but it was so strategically planned by xxxxx that it ended up in about 5 days holiday, lol.

Well, thanks once again for your mail because this has made me move a step ahead in life, my gratitute.

xxxxx, studies is just moving on very well as usual but just that a lot more is expected especially at thing stage of the semester. Aside this all is obviously good out here as you continue be with me.

Hey xxxxx, it is ecxiting to hear about your final plan to visit Ghana in May. I promise you that you will have a very good stay here in Ghana as you expect. You just have to take the sole responsibility of carefulness everywhere you go and as you move about. You can also move aroud anytime you want here just that I think you need not do this if there is not the need. Ghana is a peaceful country .

Hmm, xxxxx I hope to meet you when you come but speaking through my heart I am very very shy and feel uneasy after all this impersonation.

I hope to talk to you soon xxxxx, I invited you to yahoo messanger so you can accept if you wish.

Take Care xxxxxx and have a wonderful week.

Ransford
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic