SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a new one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dalts3759
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

My name is Dr (Mrs) Laura Carol Greening, an international business woman based in New Zealand, please permit me to write you irrespective of the fact we have not met before, I got your contact through an e-mail marketing firm hence I decided to write you. I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn up to two thousand pounds sterling (2,000 GBP) or more monthly in extra income.

Getting an accountant in the UNITED KINGDOM/IRELAND/REST OF EUROPE or opening an account would have been my best choice if I was not working on a deadline that must meet a 24 hour turnaround time other options are not on my side due to time money and requirements. This is why I am offering a part time opportunity to someone responsible who can supply prompt assistant and service.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. Work as my payment assistant in charge of collecting and processing the payments from the Clients/Business Associates.
2. Receive payment inform of certified bank cheques from my Clients/Business Associates.
3. Cash the Payments at your Bank
4. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on payment processed.
5. You will then forward the balance according to my instruction.

REQUIREMENT:

1. You must be 21 years or older.
2. Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy 3. Available to work a minimum 3-4 hours per week.
4. Able to check and respond to emails often.
5. Easy telephone access.

LEGAL ASPECT:

As a matter of fact, my lawyers have checked all legal provisions to know if there is any domestic or international law against businesses operating in this manner, so please be rest assured that this job is absolutely safe and legitimate.

ADVANTAGES:

1. You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.
2. You would be working independently & conveniently from your home or office.
3. You do not need any capital to start as none of your personal funds is needed.

Please reply via email with complete information as requested below:

Name in full:
Postal Address (NOT P.O BOX):
Contact telephone number:

With Kind Regards,
Laura Carol Greening
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

frayed knot
common as muck unfortunately

eta: an example in todays surplus section http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159265

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheque mule scam - as Star A Star said, it's common as.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a tutorial at Eater U on check baiting

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134337

And if you become a premium member, you can have the checks sent to a safe drop box and collect some trophies.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic