SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CONFERENCE INVITATION

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a pretty successful mass bait on some conference about a year(?) ago. Bait away Twisted Evil

Quote:
CONFERENCE INVITATION

Dear Friend,

Am , a staff of (GHO) in Washington U.S.A. We are organizing a global conference taking place from 20th - 23rd April 2009 in Washington USA and from 27th - 30th April in Dakar Senegal.

If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter the United States you may inform the conference secretariat at the time of registration, as the organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements and travel assistances.

I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate in this event. The benevolent donors from across the world and the Organizing Committee will provide round trip air tickets and accommodation for the period of participants Stay in the U.S., to all registered participants.

If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country, you may contact the secretariat of the organizing committee for details and information.

Do inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours (), who is a staff of ().

Below is the contact address of the conference secretariat .By email: [email protected]

you may get back to me with my email address below.
[email protected]

Sincerely

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

naturally, a company like mogu1corp will be sending representatives.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just so happens that I started up a little charity a few days ago. I think I have a few people who might be interested.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have a website. http://www.ghorg.ven.nu/ Looks like a free server based out of Spain. Also another email address: [email protected]

What do we do about killing the site? If people are baiting it, do we want to leave it open?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HM-
Go for the kill. We have the emails, it'll make them do more work, hurt their reputation when you abuse them and you may save someone from falling for this crap.

This bait does have great potential-from their website-
Quote:
Who can attend the conference?

* Individuals interested knowing in the humanitarian industry
* Individuals working in the humanitarian industry
* Individuals researching and innovating for the humanitarian industry
* Academics

AND
Quote:
Do you have a special interest, hobby or talent? The Global Humanitarian Organization (GHO) has many opportunities for those who want to share some time with those in our programs. We are completely dedicated to promoting the health, dignity and comfort of the individuals we serve, and volunteers are a vital component of our efforts.

Volunteer opportunities for nearly all age categories exist in our programs. Whether it’s providing companionship, leading an activity, providing entertainment, or lending a hand. There is a lot you can do. The rewards of volunteering are many.

EDIT to add this additional website-

http://www.gho.comoj.com/

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is also potential for people to work together. They are encouraging groups to send 1 to 6 representatives. The telephone numbers in the email below are tied to various scams, per a Google search.

Notice that the lad posing as Ms Erica Delsin is a bit of a control freak and wants to be notified of any correspondence exchanged with the GHO organization.

Here are emails I received on two different accounts:

Quote:
Secretary Global Humanitarian Organization <[email protected]>
to [email protected]>
date Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:03 AM
subject Re: GHO Conference Invitation
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear xxxx

I am very glad to receive your mail, pls do send your details to the conference
secretariat on (GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION)
[email protected] they will reach you with all the necessary
information's pertaining these events if you are interested in this
program.

You should also inform them that you were invited to participate by a
friend of yours (Ms erica delsin), who is a member of the American
Youths 4 Peace and a staff of the (GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN
ORGANIZATION).

Endeavor to update me with every step you take to enable me follow up
the processing of your documents, as I was the one who invited you so
as to receive the required entitlements on time.

Below is the contact address of the conference secretariat .By email:
[email protected]

Hoping to meet you there.

Sincerely,
Ms Erica Delsin,
[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Participant,
You are welcome to participate in these International events. Which will be held from 20th – 23rd April 2009 at the Washington Convention Center, Washington DC, U.S.A. and from 27th -30th April 2009 at savanna central HALL, DAKAR-SENEGAL, and West -Africa.

These events are being Organized and sponsored by the GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION (GHO) in collaboration with other benevolent organizations in the United States of America. We are accepting you to partake because you were recommended by one of our members. You may take the opportunity to participate in these International events. The theme of the forth coming International Conferences is to equip participants with the strategies and policies to wage a global war against Racism & Human Trafficking.

The theme of the forth coming International Conference is to equip participants with the strategies and policies to wage a global war against Racism & Human Trafficking. The conference organizing committee in conjunction with the donor sponsoring committee has mapped out some financial rewards to group participants that distinguished themselves in their areas of discipline. Panel of Judges has been appointed to oversee and to select participants of merit.

The Interested participants of the forth-coming International Conference should send the following information's via email, to our Registration Desk Via E-mail: [email protected]

You must send to us the following information about all members of your group:

1) Names exactly as in passport.
2) Passport Numbers.
3) Date of Birth.
4) Place of Birth.
5) Country of Residence.
6) IDD code # of country of Residence
7) Contact Number.

Awards and Gifts will be given to participants on merit.....You are hereby advised to equip your selves and exhibit your God given talents to the fullest. We welcome Delegates, Inter-Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations to the International Conference.

REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS: A minimum of 1 (4) or a maximum of six (6) persons are expected to participate together as a group or organization to represent their Country in the forth-coming events. None of them should be less than eighteen years of age and delegates must participate in both Conferences.

Note Very Important: It is not necessary that one must belong to an organization to be eligible to attend this event he or she can also participate as an individual or a group of 1 to 6 members if he or she are not capable to form a group to represent a Country are eligible to participate.

They should be in possession of their international passports to enable them participate in this conferences. For registration to participate in this event, you may forward the names and passport numbers of your group members to us, as soon as possible, as all participants visa assistance request will be forwarded to the U.S Department of State for same day visa Authorization which shall be sent by fax to the consular section of the U.S. Embassy, in your country of residence.

Note again that delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel booking in Dakar Senegal for the second phrase of the event due to the inability of our partner organizations to mobilize enough funds to sponsor the number of expected delegates to attend both conferences.

All registered participants are entitled to round trip air tickets, meals and accommodation which will be provided during their stay in the U.S.

For more information, visit our website: www.ghorg.ven.nu

Phone: +1-516-303-0037 / Fax: + 1-516-312-4714

Sincerely
Polex Smith

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So has a baiter's charity organization volunteered to pay the costs for the Senegal conference since they don't have enough funds to pay for plane tickets and hotels themselves?
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who can attend the conference?

* Individuals interested knowing in the humanitarian industry
* Individuals working in the humanitarian industry
* Individuals researching and innovating for the humanitarian industry
* Academics

Perfect.
D0nalda Thump of the Hum4nitarian Shep3rds has been waiting 2 years for just such a humanitarian event.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
r2x0t
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Checked image URLs and found more sites, all with same content, just different templates:
http://whsorg.site50.net/
http://worldhumanitarianserviceorganizations.site90.com/
There may be more, haven't checked all imageconferencecon.blogspot.coms on all pages
Page URL is always http://xxx/1_<page number> - there may be pages not linked from anywhere, prepared for future use, maybe with some useful info)

Also, there is Instant IM feature on 1st web:
http://whsorg.site50.net/1_22_INSTANT-IM.html
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing ^^^^

Thanks for finding those websites.
I have learned so much from those incredible creations.
The speakers are a "who's who" of ladland names.
I had no idea there was a Disneyland in Washington?

I have also looked at the visa requirements.
I have to show I paid for my hotel room before I can apply for my visa.
I must show my hotel is paid in full and then send the receipt to the organizers and they will get my visa for me.

I made the mistake of calling the Gambia hotel number (lad Gamcel mobile) to try and book my room for the Disneyland Washington Conference. Common mistake....

The lad who answered was a bit groggy and not very helpful.
Actually he was very upset.
I then stated I would be participating in the Gambia session of the conference and wanted to book that room while I had him on the phone. I demanded the Presidential Suite at the N3w H3aven H0tel with a pool access. He kept screaming that I should send my request via email. While he was trying to tell me the hotel email address, I was demanding that the mini bar be emptied of its present contents and that only Bushmill Single Malt was to be loaded into the mini bar in time for my arrival.

If anyone else needs a room at the N3w H3aven, the number is +22o-9(seven)5-777four.

Excellent customer service!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad has a fake hotel sites set up for the Senegal conference.

[url]michaelroyalhotel.site50.net[/url]

The copy was stolen from the Astoria Hotel in Dakar.
I know this because the lad did not take out the name ASTORIA in any of the body copy.
Laughing
The phone number is: +221-77-10seven-462one.

www.hotel-lamine.site88.net

The phone number is: +221-76-eight84-eight940.

Please note that Donald4 Thump of the Humanitari4n Shep3rds will be taking the Presidential Suite of the Mich4el Roy4l during the conference so if your are offered it, the lad is lying. Very Happy

I will be having a small cocktail party in the Suite to welcome everyone on the evening of April 27th. Cool

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Want me to bring the hookers?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I haven't been to a conference in ages! Laughing

I shall have to find a nice cocktail dress to wear to Asiaguy's party! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good News!!!

Ms. D0nald4 Thump and her entourage have been registered for the upcoming "Racism and Human Trafficking" Conference.
My entourage includes 3 Lads including he who cannot be named.
Here are the details...

I will be booking the Presidential Suite for a cocktail party on the opening night of the Dakar Senegal conference.

Quote:
Thank you for your interest to join hand with us wage a global war against racism and Human Trafficking. We are working day and night to make these events a success.

We deem is necessary to inform you that, your group has been duly registered to participate in these forth-coming events, you are only responsible for your hotel booking in Dakar Senegal, and our organization will be responsible for your accommodation stay here in the US together with your round trip air tickets which cover from the both countries.

Endeavour to furnish us with your forms duly filled, and your hotel booking confirmation receipt before the dead line date and you should carefully follow the instructions of the two selected hotel management. You are to make your hotel reservation in Dakar Senegal, and forward us the booking conformation receipt, which will be forwarded along side with other documents to the U.S. Bureau of Immigrant Affairs.........

DO NOTE: As soon as we receive your registration forms duly filled, together with the hotel booking confirmation receipt, your documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Bureau of Immigrant Affairs/ U.S. Foreign Consular Department.

Contact any one of the two selected hotel managements in Dakar-Senegal to book rooms ASAP, and furnish us with your registration forms duly filled, as you have to print it out, fill it accordingly then scan it and send it back to us as an E-mail attachment, together with the hotel booking confirmation receipt not later than March 20th 2009.

1) H0TEL L4MINE RUE26 POINT THE ALMADIS, SAENIDA, PARCA, DAKAR-SENEGAL. Email: [email protected]

2) MICH4EL ROY4L H0TEL, PLAZA NGOR AVENUE, INDEPENDENCIA, PRACA, DAKAR-SENEGAL. Contact Email: [email protected] .

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us....

I'm sure the hotel will not take my credit card when I try to book the Presidential Suite. They may take a bank transfer but I'm thinking these hotels would prefer cash.

He who cannot be named will not only be part of my entourage but also chop the cash. It will be an inside job and my organization is sure to be accused of not screening one of our trusted associates.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic