SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

newbie sayin hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello
just found this site, brother sent me link

hehe, i have a 'person' on the line right now, as i have done this before, talking to the scammers... i now see there is a club for us... oh yeh

now... as i am Sure everyone will jump on me for this

i am using my oldest email addy, the first i have ever had, and... right now in my bulk folder in outlook express, i have three emails, the first this 'fellow' sent me, and then the two replies

obviously from reading what has been sent me, they have zero clue as to what i even mention in my email...

in that welcome message it was suggested to get a mentor... i dunno why, but ok, can i get one?

oh and i have to send another email to this person, the second email, i wrote back saying i was too busy to go to the bank and too tired to reply, and they replied with the same thing....like they never read much....

thanks

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this text from first email

Quote:
From The Desk of Mr. Moon Ziqo.

Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa

Attention:

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is Mr.Moon Ziqo. Account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,

a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $U.50.5Million dollars (fifth million five hundred thousand US) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your ID address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2009 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.

if you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. You’re Telephone with
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:
10.A Copy of Your Passport Size Photograph:

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. I shall like you to give me a call so that I can hear your voice as the person I am having transaction with
Mr.Moon Ziqo.
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa

my reply ------ do you have any more info?

next email

Quote:
Dear partner

Firstly, how are you today with your family? I hope fine. Thanks and Glory is to Almighty. I am Mr. Moon ziqo who contacted you via e-mail for business proposal on fund transfer.

I thank you for your prompt reply. I am happy towards your honor to read my message also thanks to your acceptance to my business deal proposal. Well, I got your email address through the international network business media directorate human resource profile database when I was looking for a sure contact of someone who can assist me conclude up this transaction. I have chosen to contact you believing my faith you shall not betray or disappoint me when this fund valued USD$50.5million American dollars gets transfer into your nominated bank account.

Dear partner reference to your mail, there is no problem over this transaction ok. Please kindly understand this is hitch free and 100% risk free transaction. I assured you it is legal and the transfer to your receiving nominated bank account shall be perfected in a legal system and there shall be no breach of any countries law because this deal will be well perfected for your smooth receipt of the fund in your account. Also the fund will be transfer into your account by Telegraphic Wire Transfer in bit by bit transfer. So you have nothing to worry about over this transaction.

The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr. Morris Thompson of American nationality. He held account number, No.2637578-2341 with our bank. He was a gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He died on the 1st February 2000 Plane crash along with his wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson and his entire family in Alaska Airlines. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin. The amount involved is USD$50.500.000.00 (Fifty Million Five Hundred United State Dollars)

It is clear stated in the bank rules and regulation a deposited fund which has being dormant after a period of 7 years shall be reverted as unclaimed fund. So please hurry up to enable us put claim and get the fund transfer into your nominated bank account. There is no doubt about your claim as the next of kin to the deceased customer with the following reasons:

(1.) Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the business which the late customer transacted with the various governments in Africa.

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his real next of kin to the board of directors of the bank, it is therefore not possible for the board of directors of the bank to know the true next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(3.) The late deceased did not have any relationships with the bank; he was only a foreign customer to the bank.

(4.) For the above reasons, the managements of the bank, Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso authorized me officially as, audits bill and exchange manger of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer.

More so, kindly understand a next of kin has nothing to do with nationality, race, color or religion. Mostly in this issue the important thing is as long as you have the correct information’s of the late deceased customer, his full name, his nationality, the name of the bank where the fund was deposited, the account number that bears the deposited fund, the amount deposited in the account, you are 100% fit to stand as the next of kin /beneficiary to the fund.

Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be protected.

Also understand, I have chosen you with hope you shall not betray and disappoint me when the fund hits into your account. Note, I have studied the workability to this transaction firstly before contacting you in this deal.

Please note the said fund is in the late deceased bank account. It has being dormant since the late deceased customer died. Now, you should understand, there is need for you to apply be sending an application form to the bank for the onward processing and transfer of the fund into your account.

However please note there shall be need to incur little expense during the processing of transfer to enable the fund gets transfer into your bank account.

This is a benefiting business transaction, you must keep it as top secret only between two of us. This is a business you do not allow your right hand to know what your left hand is doing as well you will not allow your left hand to know what you right is doing vice verse, because it requires complete secret and confidential. You should not disclose this transaction to any person, even you relative should not know of this transaction, do not disclose it to your close friend because one can kill because of the huge sum involved, I hope you do understand? This requires complete Top Secret please.

I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement; I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact so you should not let any member of the bank to know of my involvement on this transaction, I am your insider in this deal and will always update you with necessary information to enable us achieve smooth successfully transaction.

I enclosed my data information below;
MY NAME, Mr. Moon ziqo
NATIONALITY: Burkina Faso
RESIDENCE ADDRESS: BISHOP AVENUE RUE 28 PLOT 101, 03 BP OUAGADOUGOU 03 BURKINA FASO.
TEL: +226 78 87 72 44

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:
1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. You’re Telephone with
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. I shall like you to give me a call so that I can hear your voice as the person I am having transaction with.

As soon as I hear from you I shall send you the Beneficiary Application Text which you shall retype with your receiving bank details and send to our bank for the fund transfer into your account for our gentle sharing and benefits.

Give me a call immediately you receive this message for our oral discussions please.
On Phone; +226 78 87 72 44

Yours Sincerely

Mr. moon ziqo

not my partner, dude

my reply (second)

Quote:
hmm... this sounds too complicated
and, it also seems to be too much money
if my family were to find out i had that much money
thye would be bothering me too much
and bsides that, i cannot make it too the bank
cause i owe them too much money from a bad
gambling debt, and then i am just well, too lazy
to actually have the energy for all this
i wish you the best and hopes you will find
many peeple to help you find success

gdo bless

i got a third email

Quote:

Dear Partner

I thank you for your mail also with your information’s which was well noted. I am now putting my trust confident on you and believing you shall not betray and disappoint me. With your maturity and good understanding in this transaction both of us shall conclude this transaction very successfully. I pray this transaction exceed with we imagine and I pray this business leads us to closely relationship that always be a blessing to our both families.

Please note and bear in mind this business transaction is a business of trust. Both of us must trust each other. All I need is your honesty; sincerity and full cooperation to enable us achieve full success in this business.

I have enclosed the Application Text- Please retype it with your bank information’s and send to the bank email I.D which I enclosed here.

Do inform me as soon as you have sent the application to the bank

Send your application to the bank customer service email I’d for urgent attention.

BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL: [email protected]

BANK EMAIL: [email protected]

Please attention the application to the Director Foreign Remittance Department of our bank,

Kindly inform me as soon as you have sent the application to the bank.

Allah's Blessing to us.

Mr. Ziqo

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMIT DEPT

GROUP BANK OF AFRICA

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
TEL/FAX: +226 50 32 72 18

BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL:

[email protected]

BANK EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITTANCE FUNDS OF USD$50.5MILLION (USD$50.500.000.00) FROM ACCOUNT N°2637578-2341 BELONGING TO MR MORRIS THOMPSON FROM AMERICA , USA , YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER WHO DIED ON THE 1ST FEB. 2000 ALASKA AIRLINE PLANE CRASH

I am the next of kin to late Mr. Morris Thompson , an American nationality who was your customer that held the account number N°2637578-2341 with your esteemed bank, and who died on the 1st February 2000 in Alaska Airlines Plane Crash plane crash with his family.

I discovered the above account details in my portfolio, and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honourable office to release and transfer my inheritance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as stated below:

FULL NAME:............................................
TELEPHONE:............................................
ADDRESS:................................................
NATIONALITY:...........................................
AGE:.........................................................
BANK NAME..............................................
BANK ADDRESS........................................
BANK ACCOUNT N°...................................

SWIFT/SORT CODE (IF ANY)......................

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your banking institution on all foreign remittance payment.

Yours Faithfully.

Ñame :.....................

DATE:.......................

so, now i gotta ask

any suggestions for a reply ?????

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, Welcome to Eater! Please leave your spare time out the window... Laughing

Second, yes you need a mentor. You need to stop baiting from even an old email address as it still contains RL details about yourself. Also, read the stickies. They contain valuable information. I would stop baiting this guy through that account and set yourself up a nice IP stripping email account such as gmail or fastmail. After you have it set up, you can always contact him again through that new account. He will none the wiser.

When baiting, and they want to send you a check or to see if you will give out personal details about yourself, make up an address that does not contain ITP ( innocent Third Parties)

Drop a line here :

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

And sign up for a mentor!

Also, when you post emails in here, always XXX out scammers email addy and any other prudent info, we wouldn't want Google to find it then your cover is blown. If you add the scammers info in : s=5 e = 3 a = 4 o = 0 so it is not goggable (*)

Again, welcome and happy baiting!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mo edit - quote removed, no need to quote the post above, we can see it just there ^^^ - SP

thanks for the welcome
i do already have gmail... but i will go with fastmail and a new identity

hmm, what name shall i use this time....

and thanks for the link for mentors

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Smile

I don't do much straight baiting - but at this point I'd be asking him why you were next of kin, how did he find you, just general confusion over the kinship part of it...

ask him, when he explains that you aren't kin, what kind of legality is involved in that

I know there are forms to be filled out for money transfers - new security and all due to fraud & terrorism...insist on a bank transfer of money rather than wu or mg....he won't go for that but it will waste his time...

when you get him to answer these questions it shows he's gotten off script, which is something to be proud of Wink you are now costing him his time...

Someone else who does straight baiting will be able to answer you better...

there are some real masters here

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yet another scammer sent me 5 emails

lol, as a lark, (must have been tired)
i sent an email to an addy found here in the forums
some gmail addy, i sent an email asking for more info

got this five times!!!! woohhooo

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: ########@yahoo.ca via 216.252.100.175; Tue, 10 Mar 2009 04:37:26 -0700
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [66.216.68.153]
Authentication-Results: mta109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=mbnaca.ca; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mbnaca.ca; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 66.216.68.153 (EHLO computechsolutionsinc.com) (66.216.68.153)
by mta109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Mar 2009 04:37:25 -0700
Received: (qmail 19876 invoked by uid 4Cool; 10 Mar 2009 05:37:14 -0600
Date: 10 Mar 2009 05:37:14 -0600
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: ########@yahoo.ca
Subject: Account Updates
Reply-To: MBNA Canada <[email protected]>
Content-type: text/html
X-EsetId: 9B594B2B141F8569845F4B7C1B4CC9
X-EsetScannerBuild: 4419

Dear MBNA Canada member

For your protection and privacy , please confirm your online services.

Your information must match the information provided when you registered for the MBNA Canada Bank ® and begin the personal verification question.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter!

Copyright © 2009 MBNA Canada Bank.

ok, i will mess with these two from my new address at one of them fastmail accounts....

will have to pray my internet connection can hold up
was sure frustratin to not be able to get online for an hour or so...

too muckin fuch fun

Mod edit - edited to remove long domain key from header to prevent blowout, and remove all html formatting, please remove html tags before posting - SP

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, rather than post multiple times, just edit your previous post to include additional information -- JMR

sorry about pasting wrong stuff

in that email are two links that are obviously not what they should be

ht*****.onlineaccess wedj.ca/NASApp/NetAccess/LoginDisplay.php?refid=21&originalQueryString="

src="http://indiahangout.com/dashboard_en.jpg"

i am going to go to this 'login' page

and then i got a red screen in firefox

ht****www.onlineaccess.wedj.ca

is a proven fraud site

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are phishing scams, not 419. These can't be baited, because there's no person on the other end to bait. They are just trying to get people to enter their login information into the form. The people who set up the site will check it regularly, but they almost certainly won't communicate with anyone who entered information into the form. The best thing to do with phishing sites is to report them to the hosting company.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Larisa Letter....

i got me one of them Larisa's goin here
(i posted a redo image of here in the er um, vids and pic section)

here is my reply to this 'Larisa'
Quote:

hi there to you too
how is your day? hope you are fine
as i am not too familiar with banks
and lots of big numbers can make me kind of
oh and yeah, i see it says business name,
if i have no business, do i still need a name?
and is there any need for me to get a new bank account?
i owe lots of money, and cannot get a bank or loan
if they see me try toi get a bank account they will

ok, thanks for the information so far, seems a bit complicated
is it easier then i think it is, i do think too much

gotta go
thanks ttyl
George G. Oslobro Jr
Western USA

'She' replied!! haha, so obviously, still on script

sent me a passport photo
and typical script reply
Quote:

Hello George G. Oslobro Jr,

Thank you for your interest shown in my offer. There is nothing to worry about ,please do not hesitate to send me the below informations as they are vital for this proposition.

Your Full Name:
Your Company Name:
Your Company's or business address:
Office Phone and fax:
Mobile Phone:

Upon receipt of the above information’s, I will open a file in your name and make you the fund original Investor so that my Board of Executive will approve the fund for your transfer and I will send you a text application which you shall send to the Allied Irish Bank (GB) to transfer the fund to your nominated account as our investor. You will have your percentage as agreed upon the receipt of the fund.

Thanks,

Larisa.

next time i will think to do a switch on some words
fund - fnud --- maybe three or four of these (in the reply)
i dunno - idle ideas....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic