SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like he has dropped me. If something changes, I will be sure to post.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so wasteful, this one - Dora I'm sure you'd have been a model employee Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this guy woke up again. I am now a registered staff of FOREX TRADING LTD.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL: Thanks sweetie. Can I use you as a reference on my next job application? Wink

Good job HarvestMoon. I can't get anything from him and I have tried 3 different ways.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, if you don't mind the reference coming from a Gomer character, of course Wink

HM looks like you're still in the game - congratulations! If you get a fedex number from our friend PM it to a mod, there are ways of getting the stolen fedex account closed down - then you can (legitimately) claim not to have received the cheque - but act fast we can only close down shipments in transit!

Otherwise wait for him to start getting antsy about "his" money Wink
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MBL. I didn't think about reporting the fed ex account.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
time_waster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got what seems to be his standard "read the first email I sent you..." email.
I am a bit stuck because I'm not sure what to eventually give for an address. If I just make one up will he verify the address before he mails the "cheque"? Especially, as has been mentioned, if he uses Fedex. I will be using an actual street and postcode but there are only 2 buildings on the street and my house number will be number 600. Would that work? Also if I just give a fake address, how will I know when the "cheque" arrives so I can play with him some more?

I'll keep asking him stupid questions for a while before we get to that,
I just sent a mail back asking how I can identify the cheque before my wife sees it in the mail because she's a bit nosy etc... and if it is a fake address I give him, won't the cheque be returned to sender? Then he'll know anyway.

I'm pretty sure no matter what I do my wife is eventually going to find the cheque, throw me out of the house and divorce me anyway Twisted Evil

I'm guessing that the reason he is dropping people so quickly is that he's getting tons of replies from everyone here which is highly amusing. When all the ones he is dealing with go nowhere I guess he'll come back to the ones he dropped.

Sorry if these are n00b questions but I've only been playing for 3 days and this seems to be going a bit quicker than the other two guys I'm playing with.

TW
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like I got dropped. Trying again from a different address.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Booyah! HE EXISTS!
Quote:
Dear Representative,

I am glad to inform you that you have fully been employed into our company and you are now part of our company FOREX TRADING LTD as our international representative.Your details has been re-viewed and confirmed, and i am glad to bring to your notice one of our client has issued a certain amount to you on our behalf, The payment is prepared and ready to be sent out to you for NEXT day delivery by UPS or FEDEX courier service.I am sending you this e-mail to confirm your complete interest in receiving payments for us. Instructions on how to process the payment will be sent to your e-mail address after we hear back from you confirming that your still very much interested,You will have no difficulties completing your first transaction after reading the detailed message that will be sent to you...So kindly reply to this e-mail ( [email protected] ) immediately with the message "CONFIRM" So that the payment can be authorized to be sent out to you.

Looking forward to your soonest response.

Regard's
GEORGE PATEL

©2009 FOREX TRADING LTD

Web content for all (c)2009 FOREX TRADING LTD

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy to got a new job

sad - gave wrong adress, so no monees for me.

our is there a free box ? maybe in FL ?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your street has houses j number 1 and 2, send it to number 3 Smile Ideally we get the fedex killed before cheques arrive anyway! When lad starts hassling you for the money you just lie that it arrived safely and we move onto phase 2 - at the moment we're on his rules, when he wants the cash, he's on ours Wink

Re drop boxes - they cost money to maintain so are for premium members only - go gold if you want to see what's available, or keep going with realistic yet fake addresses Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't sent me the new email address, when he confirmed my employment. I just tried to send a note to [email protected]
and that email is no longer working.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Neil Young Song (HM)
Just send one to the new address he sent me and see if he realizes he didn't give it to you. I assume if he gave it to me he gave it out like mono at a frat party, so he's not likely to notice you sneaking in.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You were saying, Mr Bites Lion?

Quote:
Dear Representative,

This is to notify you that a payment from one of our client would be delivering to you this morning through UPS COURIER COMPANY to the address which you provided. The parcel is scheduled to be delivered to you at 10.30am Tuesday 10th of march.Upon receipt of the payment,You are to deposit the check at your bank and then make a withdraw of $1450 immediately and have it sent to the below information.You are to wire the funds by western union and western union charges to send the funds is to be deducted from the $1450 you withdraw.Please note that you are to also deduct 10% out of the total amount of the check as your commission as our international representative.On every check you recieve you earn 10 percent of the amount.Please make make sure you have this transaction completed Today and when your sending the funds please specify that the funds is paid to the receiver in USD and not in Peso so we don't lose out on exchange rate.After you complete the first transaction you will be told on what to do with the balance in your account.

Here is the full information of the shipping agent that the funds is to be wired to -

Name: Cecilio Rabasto
Address: 14 Dao Street
City/State: Quezon City, Novaliches
Zip Code: 1123

Secret question and answer you use to secure the transaction is:
Test Question: Favorite Color
Answer: Green
Reason For Sending Money : Personal

After you must have sent the funds you are to EMAIL to me the ( MTCN #, Test question & Answer if changed, The Exact Amount Sent and the senders full address filled on the western union transaction form)Or rather scan the copy of the receipt and send to me if possible.With this information the receiver wont have any problem getting the funds picked up.Just to clear this,The western union transfer charge is not to be taken out of the 10 percent and the reason for the Question and Answer is to secure the funds you are sending.Please the information is not to be related to anyone for successful transaction to be achieved.

I want your total Co-operation, Support, Availability and Trust.Please confirm(Acknowledge) receipt of this email, by writing back before we proceed further.

Thanks and God Bless,
George Patel For
(c)2009 Forex Trading Ltd.

Web content for all (c)2009 FOREX TRADING LTD

I think what he's trying to say is to send him $14.50 in pesos...
I await your orders oh mass bait leader.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's playing it very safe this one - anyone would think he's been baited before! Mods can turn UPS numbers to chalk too, but time is of the essence. Actually Fedex now refuse business with parts of West Africa (unless from major, known clients) as the rate of fraud was so high.

Assuming this one went to the great recycling bin in the sky, you know have a date and time after which our friend will start getting antsy with you to pay - it is time to be ever so willing, but of course let him stew for 24 hours before answering any of his questions Smile I know he sent a long email, but it wasn't terribly clear was it? Maybe he could explain what WU is. Maybe the post arrived after you went to work today, tomorrow is a Bank Holiday (surely everybody knows that?), you'll get to the bank on Saturday when you go into town to pay some bills, etc.

Now he's your puppet - always be ready to do what he says, but with your own twist! The advantage you have now is that unlike a regular advance fee fraud, he really thinks the money is his by rights now Smile

If anyone else wants to try rebaiting him feel free, the more the merrier and we can perform scientific experiments to see what he hates more - dollar chops, lazy Mugus, hard bargainers, non-payers, etc and the more the better Smile

BTW a mod may be able to use that payee address - maybe PM one of them? It is probably an ITP (note how he wants the secret question and answer so it can be picked up literally anywhere in the world?) who can be warned.

And congratulations! Somewhere in some undeliverable junk pile of some courier service sits your first cheque trophy ready to be destroyed on your behalf!
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got the same, today
Quote:
This is to notify you that a payment from one of our client.....$1450...Country: Philippines.........

although i forgot to answer his confirming.
Quote:
...So kindly reply to this e-mail ( [email protected] ) immediately with the message "CONFIRM" So that the payment can be authorized to be sent out to you....
. dating from last week

but unfortunately i live some miles away Smile from that adress, so i dont know if he is really sending it out or just testing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait for him to start getting stressed for 'his' money - I doubt he's just testing
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
@Neil Young Song (HM)
Just send one to the new address he sent me and see if he realizes he didn't give it to you.

Good one Mr. Scissors. Laughing

I did send to the new address you posted, but have not gotten a response back yet.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently a package was sent to me via UPS to one of the baiter boxes. Interesting that the UPS tracking info says it started in Knoxville, TN. It arrived at the drop box today.

I have no idea what is in the parcel. (I assume it is a check) The scammer just sent me an email saying that my parcel shipped and here is the UPS tracking number. According to UPS it left Knoxville 3/9 and arrived at the box today.

Now what?

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been pestering him (gently) about how I should mail the money to the Philippines, should I send $1450, or $1450 less my 10% etc.
F0rex dude wrote:
You are not to post funds by post to the address,You are to wire the funds by Western Union Money Transfer.After you must have sent the funds you are to EMAIL to me the ( MTCN #, Test question & Answer if changed, The Exact Amount Sent and the senders full address filled on the western union transaction form)Or rather scan the copy of the receipt and send to me if possible.With this information the receiver wont have any problem getting the funds picked up.Just to clear this,The western union transfer charge is not to be taken out of the 10 percent and the reason for the Question and Answer is to secure the funds you are sending.Please the information is not to be related to anyone for successful transaction to be achieved.

I want your total Co-operation, Support, Availability and Trust.Please confirm(Acknowledge) receipt of this email, by writing back before we proceed further.

This guy is a sideshow for me; so he sends the fake check by UPS envelope? My sister in law is a UPS driver; I'll ask her what UPS does when they find something is addressed to a cow pasture. Which is where my check is going.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what is in my "parcel"...According to UPS tracking the weight is 2.00. If that is pounds that is too much for a single check. Does anybody know how UPS labels weight? Maybe I am a mule and it is a whole box of checks or maybe it is something more illegal...

Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the gmail account [email protected] has been disabled by Google.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Which would explain why I got a reply to my catcher account:

Quote:
thank you for the opportunity to be apart of your company. i would to receive more information about your company. thank you and have a nice day

Should I reply explaining that the original message is a scam and to never answer such emails again?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YaStreb (apologies for the misplaced capital, my phone insists) please do warn away! I suspect you have actually got yourself a baiter there though if it hit your catcher Smile

2lbs is likely to be "2lbs and under" size package, unless anyone else has any ideas?

From a US address - have you got enough of the address to be able to warn them? They'll be an innocent mule. PM me if you have please Smile We really want a baiter in the position of printer/dispatcher/mule so we can do more warnings so we want this victim mule out of the way. If anyone who's got any kind of dialogue going with him (he still won't talk to me) happens to drop casually into conversation that they have a good quality printer and live near a business stationery shop and Fedex depot he may take the hint?

Now a cheque has arrived at a drop box, let the box owner know it's yours and what you want to do with it (varies box by box what they'll do, so check in the boxes instructions/stickIes) - I'd suggest just get them to tell you the value and destroy it (nice and easy for everyone), or to kindly scan and email it to you.

If you're receiving cheques around now, this is the time to be ever so helpful (if slightly slow) but start finding it a bit confusing and difficult. Some delaying ideas to adapt and play with (feel free to create and suggest your own too!) - You see he's in the Philippines, you've got a friend flying out to Manila today should you just give him the cash? You have safely received the cheque and will go to the bank tomorrow lunchtime at work (damn it's closed). You have his cheque and so have deducted your percentage and written and posted your own cheque to his Philippines address - it should be there in a few days. Can your friend (another of your characters - the more the better as he seems paranoid) apply for a job too - it seemed too good to be true but sure enough it seems real...

As he gets more excited, we'll start doing everything we can to dangle the cash just out of reach - he'll know there's a ticking clock before the cheques all come back bad and he'll be eager to make you move quickly - so slow down Smile Invent lots of plausible yet annoying delaying tactics, appear frustrated, try to work out ways to send the money (will he take a bank transfer? posted cheque? cash posted in a trunk box? Can you do a WU online by credit card [he'll hate that - security is much much tighter on online card payment WU thanks to credit card clawbacks]? You get the idea)

Also - could successful baiters post up an indication of their character name and location? Ideally we want to get a couple of characters in the same regions so they can possibly in the future start to meet up Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Funny making it confusing is going to be easy -he is setting himself up. I sent him an email confirming that the check was delivered. (I still don't know what is in the package). I said that my roommate accepted delivery, but I am out of town. I asked for instructions on what to do with it. He replied with:
Quote:
it has to be cashed and then your 10 percent will be deducted and the remaining funds is to be sent to the information i already emailed to you.

However, I honestly never received an email with the instructions! Smile

Unfortunately there was not an address on where the packaged originated from. The UPS site just says, Knoxville, TN.

@Tom_Phillips...I also received notification that the recruittingdept08 account was closed, so I just resent my reply to the other address: [email protected]

This might be what caused the confusion with me getting a delivery but not getting the instructions.

Now I wait to see what is in the dropbox.

edit to add: My character is a 40 year old female in Oklahoma - I already introduced the fact that I have a roommate. Somebody can play my roommate if they want. I don't have time to play two characters.

Last edited by HarvestMoon on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic