SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary, the pain continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably one of the best emails I have received as a baiter. I have been baiting Sister Mary and Uncle Michael for almost a year, and jose_cuervo joined the bait a few months ago (this is our 419 Eater tattoo lad) This letter summarizes the last year and holds a nice surprise. Mary never told me she was arrested, so I am pressing her for some official documentation so I can compensate her for her shame and pain (and earn another shield).

Thanks to jose_cuervo for joining this bait, I was running out of ideas for these pets and was frankly starting to get bored with it, but he has breathed new life into it.

Quote:
Dearest Deacon GXXXXX,

I do not understand Bishop Walter,he said he sent 2500$ through world gram
i dont know what`s called worldgram,money transfer used here in London and Africa is money gram or westner union money transfer,besides i gave him account number which he asked me to send to transfer the fund which the church council approved for inception of the church and to help less-privilege ones in Africa.Bishop walter later called back asking me to tell uncle michael to complete his photos,he said that the church council estimate 14 photos for completion of the membership of the church..

I dont understand the kind of membership process uncle michael will undergo again with the church, uncle michael has sent his personal information to the church last year,he fill the church`s form and sent pictures he took with his members,uncle michael lost his co-ordfinatorship at mountain of fire ,because of this church,so what else,i dont understand the Bishop,if he do not want to transfer the funds to uncle michael to commence the mission,he should let me know,it won`t stop God to provide his needs even bless him abundantly for me ,uncle has tried his best to consolidate mutual relationship with the church but members of the church are not behaving very well,i am distribued about this church,i have had alof misfeelings and heartbreak ,i have been arrested in bank when elder dXXX sent me fake western union information last year.

So Deacon if have you the spirit of God and you touched and delighted of our efforts and committments to this church you ask Bishop Walter to give you the account number and transfer the funds therein.i dont know what is holding the proper fore-fornt of our relationship,i have been thinking about it asking God to prove his Goodnessly to this issue.

Deacon GXXXXX, do they church council requested uncle michael to provide 14 photos of the tattoo after he might have sent the real one did recently.Why i am asking Bishop Walter have been asking uncle michael to provide 14 photos of the tattoo,without that he won`t transfer the funds to uncle michael.Pleaes reason very well about my plight with this church and do somethings.Please reason with Bishop Walter.
With due regards.

Mrs.Mary RXXXX

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! I bow to the master! hahaha, hilarious. Post them all when your done with them. Would make a good read.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - this is serious lad pain that you've inflicted! And to have the lad sum it all up in one email - what a bonus. Awesome!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We learned a new word today!

Quote:
Goodnessly
Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, PF! I really hope you can get another shiny badge!

the good sister wrote:
elder dXXX sent me fake western union information last year.

Now why would you do that? That's just so mean! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! You two are an awesome combination!
Congratulations again and I hope you get a another shiny new shield.
That tattoo was huge,lol. Twisted Evil
What a nice summary for you too.
How thoughtful of her.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic