SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's the "Wall Trade Center"?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beloved Joseph

I am so glad to read from you. It gives me a great relief and joy which words is inadequate enough to qualify.

First let me give you a short autobiography about myself. I came from a city called Namatanai in PNG my place is connected to the provincial capital of Kavieng 264 kilometer to the north west of Bolumski high way. My late father Mr. Joseph Franklin migrated to London with the whole family of 3 in early 50s. then I was in my mid twenties. I got married to an English man Mr Mathew Young ( a blessed memory) then he was into community works, helping old people with the little he earn from the government then as lecturer. We are happily married but have no baby. So I devoted myself to alleviate abandoned children mostly from African regions and Diaspora. It was then I got deeply involved in charity works. Churches who recognizes our activities helped us with gift which we passed to orphanage homes and home for old people. Just like God is supporting our good motive, we were getting supports from several organization and this boost out span of operation in London.

My lovely husband died in terrorist Bombing of wall trade center in 11th September 2001. He went there to visit a supporter of the organization and never come back. Oh! My God, it was like the whole of my world has come to an end if not for the holy spirit who consoled me and encouraged me to carry on.

I have to face the reality and continue without a man than meant a lot to me. He is a part of my life. I got hooked up with the richest woman in hong kung late nina wang, she was also a great and highest donor to our charity works.

You the father knows more than everybody and he is not to be questioned in any decision he takes concerning any creature. All we have to do is to thank him and praise him. Right now am in a hospital taken treatment for a strange illness the doctor diagnosed and told me that I have few time to spend on earth. Although that was human prediction. I am only waiting for the heavenly prediction which is the most important of all.

But in order not to take chance, I decided to source for an outside successor who will take over the affairs of the my foundation and take it up from where I stopped. I will will everything to the person if found to be trustworthy. I am glad I got intouch with a country man and a brother indeed. One will ask why not choose someone from them foundation. I realized to my greatest surprise that those working with me are just paying lips service wating for me to go and expecting to get hold of the fund we have and divert it to their own selfish interest. I got the revelation in my dream and I sticked to it. That is why I went very far in sourcing for reliable successor whom will inherit the organization via my "WILL" and also carry own the good works in his/her side without having to come to England. I am very sure that I have found someone a choosen who is reliable to do tis work without derailing.

I would want you to work with my lawyer who will be committed to you and to the success of the work after my death. Although my life is in the hand of God who knows more than anybody.

I will ask him to contact you prior to the amendment of the WILL and then we take it up from there.

May God bless you, guide you and give you more courage to carry on the work ahead. As long as you are truly committed to this work, God will always be committed to your life.

Thanks and God Bless

Mrs. Andrea Mathew

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he though 'Wall Street', to reel victims in with promise of stock Shocked

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be in the "building district".

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN, you simply must share this lad. This is too good to be kept for oneself.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got hooked up with the richest woman in hong kung

She's a lesbian ? Shocked

Quote:
I am glad I got intouch with a country man and a brother indeed

That is a heavenly coincidence bearing in mind she claims to come from PNG - which stands for Papua, New Guinea.

The least you can do is to offer her a traditional Papuan burial ritual, which I doubt most people know much about, but making one up would be fun. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I first got this weird email:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store39m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.13-fmsvn17970-5c1c69c4) with LMTPA;
Sun, 08 Mar 2009 05:49:35 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='ISO-8859-1', html='ISO-8859-1'
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx1.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.200])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Sun, 08 Mar 2009 05:49:35 -0400
Received: from po-out-1718.google.com (po-out-1718.google.com [72.14.252.156])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 121BE26F051
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 8 Mar 2009 05:49:34 -0400 (EDT)
Received: by po-out-1718.google.com with SMTP id y22so2754022pof.2
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 08 Mar 2009 01:49:33 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id
:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=PZ67AB9KzqXpK4fmVItzLaMh0vRT3xkNfut4S9Z6u20=;
b=AOKyXU0RblejFM8325iO/vB7lrMshA9N081QiffgbMCxh9TCs54nZRgTV+1L7v9Aoy
mmE+mxvBCQojEujfrS1qonhOw6lIxSoWrZ2i/XCXY0b7Nqg1dJVMjbDqS0tUV0/psJOl
vlCqww3P1nfrjwyn+g+oecV2k82YsAy2eaAzY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=OusjV/AkwOHPRRzKM5DA9/TGCJNolyn+kxLYrGWgcQSC5XAPDz7z/9juP/01Y2MPEK
oTmEYr+LTfhVfL5pay3lviZYABU6yr9n0zfqtKGpku14nAYrtxnC8JhPmCB+8kxJczxJ
yixzwjFQrdB86GgSeslzmR3K2L7+thxmrm+yU=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.140.207.2 with SMTP id e2mr2375713rvg.121.1236505767353; Sun,
08 Mar 2009 01:49:27 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 01:49:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: PARTNERSHIP.
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=000e0cd2508806b0160464986fa9 Text view
HTML view

Hide full header

Hello

I permit you to open the attachment mail read and get back to me for the next line of action.

Thanks
I am Larisa Sosnitskaya.

IP goes to Mountain View, California.

Here's the document: Image

See above for the reply.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greed (or a decent spellcheck), for want of a better term, is good...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic