SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP...Did they check your blood oxygen level? Like SP said, it could be pneumonia. People often get an infection when they try to quit smoking. I forget the reason why, but there is some correlation. You should be in the hospital.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, how are you doing??? Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, for a minute there, I thought that was a wreath Laughing

I went to see my doctor today, she seems to think the symptoms I had were caused by me hyperventilating whilst on the exercise bike, but that doesn't explain why I'm still having trouble breathing now, so she's sent me to have a chest x-ray tomorrow.

She did a peak flow breath test whilst I was there, my PF was 500, she said that was actually quite good for a heavy smoker, I can only think that my riding over the past has strengthened my lungs, it probably would have been a lower reading than that otherwise.

This is part of what's written on the form to take to the hospital tomorrow:

Quote:
Request Details - Examination required: CXR

Clinical Details
09/03/2009 Difficulty breathing, feels as if he has breathing problems, was on exercise bike
O/e PF 500; chest is clear PF is OK
? COPD-
H/O asbestos exposure working in garage

It's specifically checking for COPD and asbestos related stuff, fingers crossed I don't get anything too negative on those.

I did get a prescription for nicotine patches and a nicotine inhaler today, she also gave me an Atrovent inhaler, which will apparently open my airways and loosen the gunk on the lining of my lung or something like that.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wreath! Surprised Laughing

I am so glad that you are getting this looked into, my love! Very Happy

I will pray and cross my fingers. Cool

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you get well soon, SP. Please keep us updated.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic