SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funniest Current Siggy Line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This line from Gomer Pyle's Siggies has stuck with me lately like a catchy tune. I almost started laughing in public today as it came out of nowhere and ran through my mind again:

Quote:
"I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words!"

Might anyone else have one that strikes them the same way?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

forget whos sig this from Embarassed Embarassed
Quote:

ive reported you to the fbi and the jay leno show
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He had already been to the police and got himself and his chums arrested and then he tried to mobilise the Nigerian army to rescue my Russian model. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one that captivated me when I began lurking here is no longer in a siggy, but it is currently the location of JoJoBean's avatar.
I get the giggles whenever I read: "YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS."

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
He had already been to the police and got himself and his chums arrested and then he tried to mobilise the Nigerian army to rescue my Russian model. Shocked

I understand that beautiful Russian women on the internet are invariably "High Maintenance".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

malcom reynolds wrote:
forget whos sig this from Embarassed Embarassed
Quote:

ive reported you to the fbi and the jay leno show

Judging by his custom tag, I'd guess FrankLarb. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diana Prince wrote:
"YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS."

I agree, that is my favorite of all time.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just updated my sigline to include the rant from the Lad who called me a "COMMON THAWTH VERGABOND". Does it qualify for consideration?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Personally I'm rather fond of this one:

Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID NICAMPO...

I'm assuming he meant to call you a nincompoop? BAAHAHAHAHA!!!! (I just noticed that one, and it's a winner!)

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several. I like my 1st insult, (in my siggy). That one makes me chuckle.

The eat shit and drink water. At least I'll be well hydrated.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daughter of a mermaid is one of my favourite insults!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ohmygod, I was just gonna post that! That's one of the reasons I love Juan so much - he has the best siggy line around. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting a lad, using the character of a qeorgeous lady who wasn't averse to send him topless photos of herself.

Anyway, when he was in the throws of passion for dear Stephanie he declared

Quote:
the photo you send to me ..... i am have six with you in dreem here

I laugh everytime I think of him, not of him having six with the photograph (would that be multiple orgasms?) but how he must have felt when I told him that my character was really a man, surgically altered, and working as a prostitute.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we're submitting our own, can I point out my unicorn quote? Still gives me the giggles, to this day.

ETA: CATBINGO!!!!!!!!!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
Daughter of a mermaid is one of my favourite insults!

Agreed. Mainly as I don't see what makes it an insult. I also like Yastreb's "You are a perfect example of a demented opportunist".

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a tie for me..urine in the bus, daughter of a mermaid, and lots of yastreb's. Laughing

A favorite quote of one of my lad's lately is in the Wulugu Or Bust Safari, where we are playing Texas cattle ranchers. He told Delmar on the phone, as he was leaving Paga, Ghana to go home to Lagos, "I'm leaving this bullshit area!" How right he was, and so apropos. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
If we're submitting our own, can I point out my unicorn quote? Still gives me the giggles, to this day.

ETA: CATBINGO!!!!!!!!!

What? Who? Where?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Windypops'

Quote:
"No amount of semen donation will solve this problem"

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN had one (maybe he still does) about him being a "drain duck".

The one about the urine in the commercial bus is one of my favorites.

Not that I'm biased or anything, but the one that I have about the FBI being "brianliant" and "intelident" is one of my favorites as well. That was from one of my check baits.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't remember who's sig it was in. But there was a pretty hilarious one that referred to the lad lighting his friend's fart on fire. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one gained by Persephone has always been a particular favourite of mine:
Quote:
a strange idiot tracked you down on arrival you moved with him like a christmas goat to a strange hell hotel and gave him paper or what you call money my ass

The phone call that accompanied that little gem is truly an all time Eater classic...... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blah That is the first link in the sig line of jose_cuervo.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like Jose cuervo's too! Very Happy

Another of my Favorites though is Connie L. Gus's sig line.

"What do you take me for some cheap crook or what?" Laughing
That's just so perfect.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i like my sig Very Happy Laughing Razz
yay i finally have sig material *proceeds to dancing like a lunatic*

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deffo mine...

Quote:
"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN"

Thats what happens when you introduce a charactera akin to the Great Gazoo from the flintstones into a bait.

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic