SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

this lad claims hes from the FBI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 06/03/2009,

FUND BENEFICIARY
We received a security report from UK (United Kingdom) security unit to handle a case relating to your winner’s fund which you did not claim and was abandoned in the bank there in UK.

The report has it that your abandon fund was claimed by on known person with the help of some of the bank workers, the fund was transferred to Africa by these imposters, and we sent a delegation to Africa to apprehend them, with the information reaching our office today, they have apprehended the corporate who Stole your winners fund to Africa, and they have been handed over to the EFCC OF NIGERIA.

And we have ordered the EFCC OF NIGERIA to send them back to the UK, to face the authority in UK in bring them to justice, and it also come to our notice that some group of fraudulent people are contacting you, we need your help to apprehend all of them, because they are a pest to the world at large.

If you are not informed, your e-mail address was among the e-mails that won the year promo award of UK National Lottery, that is the fund that was transferred to Africa, and it has been recovered.
We need your urgent responds, so that we will tell you the proper agency to contact for your winner fund that has been recovered.
Write us with [email protected] now.
Yours Sincerely

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

well lets see whats wrong with this
a) why would the FBI concern themselves with a British lottery
b) he provides links to blank pages
c) i never even entered the lottery

what should i say to get him to take the bait Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him you're glad he's traced your money, and ask what you need to do.
You've read the stickies about safe baiting I expect. If you received it at your RL email address, reply from a fake one. The lad won't notice.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get all angry about the fact that someone else has tried to steal your lottery winnings. That's why they are using that angle in their bait.

Imagine you are a fish and see anglers using a dragonfly bait. You torment them by letting them watch you chomping on dragonflys and then eat hotdogs when they aren't looking. Very Happy

You can also use their own script to make it go weird. Ask for a photo of this person as you already supected that your postmnd was stealing stuff from you. Go a bit paranoid and ask if you can trust anyone who works behind a counter as you have already lost money sending cash by Western Union.

Scammers prey on the weak, the elderly and those who may not be too bright, or who are maybe just too trusting and gullible - so by proving you have fallen for their line makes them excited, but also gives you the chance to slowly start exhibiting signs of being a little wacky.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only that, but not once did he mention Jay Leno. Obvious fake.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The FBI is very busy these days. Not only are they helping me collect my huge UK lottery winnings, but are even securing an ATM card for me! Very Happy

The agents who wrote me are also happy to inform me that now that the US president is a black man, slavery is over and Nigerian scamm....I mean Barristers, Reverends and Doctors will have free reign to practice their professions. The FBI worried about this a great deal.

Honest! Laughing
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how they use fbi.com instead of the correct fbi.gov...

Not that an innocent victim would realize the difference Sad

How considerate they caught the people and now want to give you the winnings...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Bob' and I are old friends. He once advised me to pay fees to Africa immediately because he knew that 'Earl Spencer' was a good and trust wordy fellow.

I asked him whether he knew any other members of the British aristocracy and in particular if he had any inside info about the death of Lady Diana.

He called me an opprobrious name and threatened to report me to Rush Limbaugh or someone like that. 'Bob' is lots of fun if you play him the right way. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard that the FBI 'go commando' when they are on ops as it's supposed to heighten their sense of awareness and keep them on their toes.

Ask him if that's true.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ indeed Laughing The "fbi.com" part just cracked me up. This could be golden.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic