SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tsnerd is a 'adequate' Admin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who really should have been admin

The Seven Geckos
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Some sort of programmed bot
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rotating shifts of new members
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Fred Fokker and fellow wackos
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Obvious choice: Nurse Nasty
36%
 36%  [ 23 ]
BiGal Polesmoker and Conspiracy Theroists
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
Tsnerd for Cannon Fodder, er... I mean, Permanent Admin
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 63

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate wrote:
[grovel]I would rather feed ravenous tigers by lactation than manage the fruity loops in this forum. [/grovel]

Shocked

I do believe there are going to be many men here that will admit to being tigers just about now.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say >groooowwr<, but that would be so predictable.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know why, but this thread has reminded me of "The Sorcerer's Appentice" from the film Fantasia, all day.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Kate wrote:
[grovel]I would rather feed ravenous tigers by lactation than manage the fruity loops in this forum. [/grovel]

I do believe there are going to be many men here that will admit to being tigers just about now.
Very Happy

I was planning to do just that, except, I wag going to say I am ravenous... Wink

I did realize that I forgot to <strike>suck upl</strike> mention how impressive NN's Avatar is especially with the flashing bit. I have only been flashed by one other Mod (who will remain nameless for now).

I wonder if Snerd was named as miniMod because he looks a lot like Chuck Norris (who has his own superpowers). Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid thanks for clearing that up for me.
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the flashing admin sign on NN and then it was gone.
I voted for you NN and I'm so glad you flashed us. Very Happy
I will remember it always.

Congrats TS! You look fantastic in Red.
I hope our rowdy bunch doesn't give you to many headaches.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sad the FF only got 4 votes, and I was one of them... who were the other three? Please identify yourselves so I can know kindred spirits.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"The Sorcerer's Appentice" from the film Fantasia

Great film...although I'm still not certain why it is steered towards children. Confused I remember watching it when I was a small boy - the out of control brooms freaked me out, but nothing like 'Night on Bald Mountain'...I'm fairly certain that I won't let my son watch it for several years.

As for the rest, ummm, folks, you do realize that this is just temporary, right? Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Dora darling, you are and always have been my plaything. For reasons unknown.

Craig, you do know how to woo a post-whore, don't you. Laughing

Temp Admin Tsnerd wrote:
As for the rest, ummm, folks, you do realize that this is just temporary, right?

Is that what Rover told you to take the position? I hope you have that in writing. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Temporary, as in sanity? Or until Lotta returns?

This new NN/Snerd sanctioned PWT is kinda neat. Not much pubescent drivel.... yet. Although I'd opine that any woman wishing to breast feed ravenous tigers needs to seek urgent professional help.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well! It's about damn time the Snerd himself actually contributes to this thread!

I vote for Fokker. Please don't hate me.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto on the Herr FFukker vote. His delusional ramblings would have made a good case study.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went with the Fokker as well, it is strange that he has so few votes considering how many people voted for him. Confused

When it comes to delusional ravings, nobody compares Laughing

Sorry, need to go and tend to the cubs Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for Mr Fockker. Lovely chap.

Then I saw our hero's votes plummet....

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay! So in the Fokker for Admin Camp we have Cachuma, Reaper, Murray (looks like he has, so far, dodged that dreaded custom tag, "Sweetcaked Murray"), Reaper and 7/9. I voted for Foker, too. SOmething doesn't add up. You think maybe TS is rigging things?

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was one of the original Fokkers. Check page one.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc, you have added Reaper twice but no, it doesn't add up, I also know that Tsnerd the wise has not rigged the poll, such an understanding temp admin would never do such a thing, if he did, the poll would have had a different outcome I am sure Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ha! An groveling attempt to avoid that custom tag! I am sure the Powerful and Wise TS will see through such manipulations!

Um, okay, I added Reaper twice, but that is to make up for his small post count. That still makes 5 people, and with Harry, that's 6....

Of course, TS may be rigging it to avoid being displaced by Fokker.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just know I will wake up tomorow to find something bad under my user name now, thanks Doc Shocked

It was only a matter of time I guess Cool

I think Fokker may be running another site that has loads more members than here, there they are encouraged to cashbait but are limited to no more than $1 on each bait, they are also encouraged to bait each other during queit spells and write their own account if what a sucessful bait should look like.

One day, Fokker will rule the world and I dont want to be on the other team when he does Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, it is unlikely you will get that custom tag, but if you do, it wouldn't be my fault, and, truthfully "Sweetcakes Murry" would be such a nice tag, once that you can savour for a very, very, very long time.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm merely curious as to why NN was overlooked for this position of significant importance. Confused I believe TS can do a wonderful job as Temporary Admin. But NN's kick ass cake recipe is something I could actually whip up successfully! Cool Perhaps this wasn't taken into consideration by the committee??

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I and 20 others have voted for Fokker.

NN merely changed the order of his poll. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry I'm really sorry about the sweetcakes thingy,ok.
Hope we are still friends,I was just playing, I swear.
You know I adore you.

You would be so much better as the Wickedest Evil Pirate or
Eaters Webslayer or VD Master. Very Happy

Doc be careful picking at Murry, you might end up as Sweetcakes. Wink

Wow NN makes cake too?
Thats impressive, I love NN work with advertising billboards, and all those helpful forms and sites too.

TS looks so good in red though.
It goes so well with his eyes and fur.
Maybe they tricked him with the temp thing though, he doesn't realize its a permanent responsibility yet?
He might run.

Can't they both be red?
I stay so confused all the time I think I have a headache now.
Going to go lay down.

DQ wanders off holding her head.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellll, I voted for FF. I figured that if there was need for a Temp Mod, it was because lotta was occupied and I remember the dire warning that was in her siggy line from FF. I surely didn't want to be on his bad side. Shocked

@Snerd, hopefully you don't have the mark of the FFeast on you too... Laughing

edit to add this:
memorialized in lotta's sig line a numpty wrote:
Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
As for the rest, ummm, folks, you do realize that this is just temporary, right? Laughing

hmm, is that temporary like "there'll be a temporary break in your sex life once you have kids"?

Laughing

Evil or Very Mad

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Seven Pointless Geckos' huh? Sounds like you're one serious kangapuss NN.

TSnerps the "adequate admin"? I though admin's had to have sexy legs, which means he is adequate only if a macramé hat fashioned from the remnants of onion bags could be considered suitable for use as a diver's air tank.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic