SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Awful translation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stephane:

Quote:
Hello liked very expensive, I have been called Stephanie Blanch0t, Frenchwoman favourable constant in Propane (Corsica) and residing for almost 22 years maintaining in Ivory Coast, for professional reasons. Very expensive, I inform you of this message in order to explain you what I lives like the
tragedy currently and also the decision that I thus took with regard to you.
I was for the victim of a few months of a terminal illness which corrodes my health condition. I am indeed cancer reached of throat. All the interior of my throat became a large wound which does not cease breaking up and does not worsen more and more. This disease prevents me from speaking today and to even eat suitably.

Today, I do not have any more whoever because I am orphan since my birth, and I developed in an orphanage. Moreover, I lost my late husband now 7 years ago of that, it was even buried here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately, we could not have had children because I am steril. To crown the whole, all our friends and contacts gave up me since the death of my late husband; they were only profiteers and profiteuses. Today, I am delivered by the strength of all what I want to undertake but unfortunately my health condition prevents me from occupying me with a not specified thing. After several results and analyzes in various private clinics European and American, the doctors present, taught that my days are counted currently, my lifespan is reduced and that currently last moments of my existence.

I am thus condemned to 52 years to die continuation has this terrible disease.
Consequently I contacted you in order to ask you for a great service considering which it would be impossible that I do it myself because of my health condition. Case Really your assistance be Really important for me of this moment, and as thought as I am your children, or your sister, or your friends or parents, case I know that you who reads this message you have children, at least thinks that I am your children and really assistance, so that I would be to operate as soon as possible. Case I need your Assistance for me makes operate as soon as possible, on the other hand my Operation do not have is done here but rather in another country, and as will know as I do not have under for the fact and therefore I come towards you in order to have a help and to be to look after and live quietly.

I remain thus in state of alert of a return to this e-mail of your share while hoping for with you a perfect comprehension of my situation and of a frank agreement to grant this last will for me. Please accept thus my greetings more distinguish.

Cordially Stephanie Blanch0t

George (Me):

Quote:
Dear Blanche,

Of course I will help you.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

PS -- So glad you are feeling better!

Stephanie:

Quote:
Hello A You,

How are what you go, I am very glad to take share of your message, and of knowing that you want help me like I it desire.
But as I said to you, in this moment I suffer from a cancer and it one must operate me out of country or I reside in this moment.

Then I need your financially and also of your spiritually and as think as I am like a sister for you, or your children case really made that I endure all that in this moment be painful for me, case I have more anybody my dimensioned all my friends Me one flees and I am only face has my problem on the other hand I know you go thus help me I would say that I am not only any more now case I am with you and I hope that you will make very for me help so that I would be Soigner as soon as possible.

Good I give you information:

1: expenses of the operation: 726 euros
2: expenses of the Voyage: 1750 euros

Thus the turn on the whole makes a sum of 2476 euros which I owe paid in order to have all the necessary ones, and really I would like to have this sum so that I can be neat as soon as possible, With made I would understand if you cannot send all the sum into same so much, but if you can send in Two Parts or Three that would please to me or if you all can send into same.

Then if you convinced that you can send this sum then say me and the J would give you ms References and you would make me a TRANSFER Of MONEY BY WESTER UNION case it is a very fast agency and also of confidence,
I leave you with these words while hoping to read you as soon as possible.

&nbs p; That God Blesses You
Stphanie Blanch0t

George:

Quote:
Dear Very Expenseive.

Gave have sent the moneys as you said. Here is my payment slip.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Stephanie:

Quote:
Hello Mister I am very content that you made the transfer, but I go as that has Money Gram to withdraw this sum, once again thank you, of any heart, as soon as I take share of this sum I would say it to you

George:

Quote:
Dear Saint Phanny,

I am happy that you received the funds! Is there anything else I can do for you? I am waiting to hear from you. I can send more moneys if you like.

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been dealing with Steph for awhile now... sent her a few wu fakes so I am surprised she is still falling for it.
she got boring so I dropped her.
Pity though... she would accept or let some of my crazy responses slide.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COuld someone PM me her email address, sounds like a transaction one can't miss out on

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening, how are you? I tien have you thank for your support. I cannot not had the sum that you had forwarded me because according to the agent of money gram the code are not good. I hold has sinifiez it to you

Stephanie Blanch0t

"I hold has sinifiez it to you" WTF??? i think i should be offended. LOL

I wonder why the agent would tell her the code is not good???? Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frank Larb

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158778

I also started up a thread about her in this forum called "unintelligible fight"

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you back bunnyrabbit. You were missed http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1313025&highlight=#1313025

Laughing Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha thanks. good to be back. Smile

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Saint Phanie,

Please do not hold sinifiez to me. It is not my fault that the agent made a small mistakes with the code.

You need to tell me the name of the city where you are. Then I will re-send the moneys.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George heard from St. Phanie:

Quote:
Good evening has you how are what you go. Excuse to me for the delay case my health condition it has to engrave yesterday, and really I am very glad to read you this evening, but hoping for you tomorrow to you ferezle transfer as soon as possible.

Here my cordonnes:

NAME: L0isel
FIRST NAME: Stphanie
CITY: Abidjan

Then it is all as soon as you took share of my cordonnes then go has as soon as possible western union and made the mandate so that I would be most quickly to look after Mr George Hermann Ruth
Good Evening has You

Did she say she wanted me to share her condoms?

George will make the payment to "St. Phanie L'Oilcan" tomorrow. Wink

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freezer transfer your cahones?? What!? Sorry, you will be needing them, and unfrozen, too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had my own awful translation letter two years ago...

The original was in French, which I can understand to some extent, but I pretended to have no French and so got this:

Quote:
I got your mail and i understand english. This is the content of the mail.
Permettez me please to be in business connection with you i need in this field for your council. I would wish that you supervise all the fields where my share of this money could be invested.
I am 23 year old boy. My name is a Master M1chael J0hns0n, I am the son of Chef R1chard Raym0nd. My father was a very rich man and active in the policy then I hope that one will give an urgent and prompt attention to this mail.
To be sincere, I obtained your contact from friends during an adventurous voyage last season when our country was in peace.
Please I am in momment difficult. I would like that you help me to transfer this money in your country. for more confidence and sincerity, I will send all the documents to you to conclude the transaction. The total amount implied for transfers (4.500.000.dollars.us) Cependant, my father was killed on September 19, 2002 by a group of men who were not identified.
As for the political crises here in Africa, and especially in Coast-in Ivoire, I believe that you with to be made topicality by CNN, B.B.C I must add that all the foreign investors anbandonné³ the cities, for this reason the deprivation settled in the country. I must acknowledge you that the safety of the populations is not assured any more.
Rebels being seized a certain part of the country since a few months now. this is why all the African leaders and the international community are implied in the crisis of our country. In order to help to safeguard our democracy. Therefore, the problem here in our country is the tribalsme. ? And that was not correctly included/understood by those which make political decisions including the international community. My expensive, I must finish some here but I expect to receive news of you as for this transaction. Your share will be of 10%Plus 5% for the expenses which you will have engage. Being recognizing to you in advance.
I am waiting for your soonest respond so that i will send the whole ducment and informations to you about who to transfar the money to your contry. for the investment poppoes.

But his next message was more like normal Lad English:

Quote:
after reading your email am very happy for your kind response,and also giving attantion to my propsal and i believe that you are the right person to assist me in this matter have this my inheritan release from the bank and transfer it to your acount their in your country without any delay,but i whant you to understand that this fund was deposited in the bank here by my later father before he died,and he called me and let me know that i am the next of kin of deposting the fund in the bank for self keeping.
concerning your first mail to me i visited the bank dirctor to let him know about and my reason for contacting you in this issue and he give me go ahead other to tranfer this fund to your account,but before we proceed further i will like to know you very well and your contact information for oral communictaion towards this transction and including your home address for record popose.
In your next email i will like you to have the full contact information of the bank where this fund was deposted for you to be into direct contact with them on my behalf,and all the requirement needed in the bank to tranfer the money will be forwarded to you in details.
Thanks and God bless you as soon as you recieve this mail try your possible best to get back to me for us to proceed and have this fund transfer to you in your account.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey bunnyrabbit.
Just a word of caution, I tried sending our little linguist over to s3cureptv to answer questions in her own poetic way, and I think she dropped me as a result. In case you had the idea that I did, "I wonder what she would do if faced with 200+ questions..."

Give her hell... or should I say: Bring for her unto hell and make a gift of it.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if she were to drop me. But so far I have always been able to revive her.

I sent a "payment" to St. Phanie L'Oilcan last night so we'll see what happens. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic