SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just a Rant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this is just for ranting purposes, as I have to get his off my chest.

My wonderful husband that he is, decided that while we were arguing that he was going to log in here and post some stuff that I would never do/say or whatever under my account. Then, he decided he was going to change my password so I couldn't get in to here. I went to log in this morning to check on some things and to read more about fake site/bank killing, when I couldn't get in. I tried numerous times, and it would not let me. banghead Apparently the asshole hit reset password, went into my email account to re-activate under the temp. password that Eater sends you when you have lost your or whatever, and locked me out of here. banghead

I went to reset my password using the same method, but it was not going to the email address that I had registered with. It was lost in cyberspace, which meant he changed the email addy as well.I then had to create another account, which hopefully is gone by now, so I could PM a mod to figure out what to do. Turned out he never changed the email addy, but still. I then figured for the fuck of it I would try lost password again, and this time it asked me for my registered email addy that I had on file or whatever, but the first time it didn't do that. I then went into my email addy and there it was.

I then logged into my account and was ready, set, go. To solve the problem, I changed the email address to another one that I have and I changed my email address so if he doesn't know which email addy it is going to, he can't fucking change it.

All because I promised someone I would help them move when they have to moved out by tomorrow.And the sad thing is, it's a chick. I guess maybe I am a lesbian in disguise....

Ok I am done my rant now.Anybody a divorce lawyer in here.... Laughing

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Gomer Pyle, husband in need of a kick in the nadgers in this thread.

Should fix him in no time....

P.S. still help your friend move house.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BREEEEEEATHE! Just breathe. Now take a few more breathes.

Feel better?

I know he acted like an asshole. Mine acts like an asshole way more than I would like. I think sometimes they just can't help themselves. It's that damn testosterone - it's a POISON, I tell you! But try to keep it in perspective. I'd be royally pissed too...but we all do stupid things when we're mad, and it sounds like he was, rightly or not.

If things are more *good* than *bad*, try not to let this incident result in YOU doing something you'll regret later.

I can't even TELL my DH that I'm a baiter. He'd kill me!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't even TELL my DH that I'm a baiter. He'd kill me!

Cachuma, darling, don't you think that is living a lie?

My ex-wife hated my baiting. I ended up with the house.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

Cachuma, darling, don't you think that is living a lie?

Laughing :::snort::: Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh - I mean, isn't that what all of us baiters do? Live lies through our baits? Through my baits I have lived so many different fictional lives - I've been a horny widow on an avocado ranch in Santa Paula; a stoned teenage boy who wants a job cashing checks; a elderly deaf man; I've even been an oga spittin' out insults to lads when I chopped their dollas. None of us could do this if we weren't awfully good at living lies, could we?

The truth is, my hubby has at least some limited awareness that I'm involved in this. But he really doesn't want to know! So I don't volunteer any information. Keeps things settled down in the house. Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think we should all wear armbands and have tattoos that tell the world that we protect the innocent, and all that. Seriously, though, I wrote that to make you laugh!

As far as living a lie, yes, we do lie to the lads. I should have kept my baiting secret as my ex hated it. I had so much fin, though, I had to share it. As I said, I ended up with the house. She lives in a tarpaper shack.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My ex-wife hated my baiting. I ended up with the house.

That is so sad.

Sad

Did I ever make mention of my adoration for men with a medical background. (bogus is fine) BTW.

Their bedside manner just makes me go all weak at the knees.

Wink

Prouiso (sic) quod & caveat emptor - Unless DQ is reading the thread.

Embarassed

edit - to add (sic) and illustrate my linguistic supremacy!

edit - and to admit that the C2H5OH was potent.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Did I ever make mention of my adoration for men with a medical background.

I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll have a good look Razz

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ SP darling, you can barely breath most of the time now. What would happen if Kate took you up on that offer? Razz

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gynecologist schminecologist.

Anyone with a post count that huge is more than welcome.

Shocked Wink

Just don't even think of doing a half-hearted job though.

Rolling Eyes

Gosh this tart is busy this weekend, good job I can rest up before the Sturgis weekend.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Early in my baiting career I tried, fruitlessly, to do online pelvic exams. I had hoped to have a large trophy chest of pictures. Sadly, the only ones I got were of men with erect penis's, ahem, which is not how I roll. Crying or Very sad

Kathartic Kate, feeling the pain, wrote:
That is so sad.

Yeah, well, it was sad, but life is about growth and all that, and now we can be friends. I drop food off at her tar paper shack now and again, gifting the occasional minor amount of cash so as not to enable her too much, which she uses it to maintain her "recovering" crackhead unemployed boyfriend. Sometimes the drive out there, the AC in my truck makes me cold, which is brutal, and I have to turn it off, but we have to do that which we have to do.

If I wasn't taken, heart and soul, well, Kate, you and I could... but.. you see, I belong to DQ. Rest assured that if she ever dumps me, I will, of course, consider applications. Yours would have a very favorable chance based on your keen abilities at baiting, your knowledge of Latin and that you go for fake Doctors with large houses...

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry your husband is being a butt, grlnxtdr681! Mad

Lovey loves me to bait, I'm happier, he's happier and we have many more fruitful nights. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ grlnxtdr681, sorry to hear about the troubles. Not all guys are jerks*.

[half joking mode]Do you want us to bait him?[/half jokng mode]

How about this, sit down with him and tell him that you don't like some thngs about him, but you don't delete or block his access to those things (nose, naval, balls beans etc).

Tell him that there is a new rue in the house: If he wants to argue, he has to do it naked...

...on the front steps...

...in the middle of the day.

I liked Cachuma's answer, "Breathe, Bait and thank the Mods." Very Happy

*unsubstantiated claim that is made all the time.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ParaNoid - Your post made me laugh.

We are better now. It's not that he cares that I am baiting, he just thinks I am wasting my time. He doesn't undertsand the whole concept, and he's told me before that what I am doing was LEO job, and not mine. He has learned to accept it, he justd oesn't want to hear about it. I mean some of the things I get my lads to do are funny, but he doesn't get it. He really thinks one day they are going to hunt me down.

But thanks you for all the kind words, and I feel better now after ranting/ and now that we better with no fighting.

I hate that....fighting. It's pointless it really is, and there are certainly more good times than bad with him so I will let it slide, I just had to get it off my chest.

Thank you everyone....time for lad pain....

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
Thank you everyone....time for lad pain....
That's one thing I missed during my *sabbatical* from baiting. When things got tough in RL, I could take it out on the lads! It works wonders.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've participated in a few other forums on a variety of subjects, and this one is, b far, the most harmonious. It helps we have a common enemy.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you need to do is roll up some newspaper & smack him on the snout, then put his nose in his poo. BAD BAD hubby. Evil or Very Mad

ETA my husband didn't like my baiting either...now he's got the house & I've got my cool bachelorette pad...so he's still pissed but he doesn't think baiting is so bad anymore. Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ex thought baiting was "evil", that I was a monster for cackling with glee as my lads safari'd deeper into the bush (the one who went to Pendjari and the other to Cameroon who ended up at the visitors Center made me howl). She couldn't understand that I was tricking the tricksters. Now she has a crackhead boyfriend, convicted thief.....

I guess there is a certain kind of person who thinks that justice itself is unfair.

BTW, your mans stepping into your email is a huge boundary overstepping, as well as illegal. Catalog that if you ever get divorced. You want the house, right?

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMO locking you out of Eater is grounds for divorce. The betrayal!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 I hate that he did that to you but I'm glad you found out he has those tendancies.

IMHO that's a Huge Red Flag as to what other sneaky sh*t he may do to you and how his mind works.

Keep your eyes wide open now and good luck.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681, Sorry to hear that your husband is being a jerk. Logging into your email and changing your eater password really is stepping over the line. Does he search through your purse too?

My ex husband was like that. And if we were still together he would have a huge problem with me baiting.

Now my boyfriend just roles his eyes and calls me a nerd.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but he doesn't get it. He really thinks one day they are going to hunt me down.

Now you know why we told you ages ago to use your hubby's picture as your I.D.

Wink

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My loud and inane cackling at the stuff the lads say frightens my children Smile

Can advise on England and Wales divorce law but you're maybe not anywhere near... Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I am USA I think the laws vary country to country LOL.

Thanks for everyones support!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will keep looking in The Sun for news of a nude man standing on his steps in the middle of the day having an argument. Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic