SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greatest guitar player ever? Open debate.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of top talent mentioned here. I especially concur with Jeff Healey; I saw him live in 1989 and he was only 15 feet away from me and truly amazing!

I'm going to mention Randy Bachman of BTO fame, who was influenced by Chet Atkins and Lenny Breau.

John Fogerty of Creedence fame is another (and quite a talented songwriter too).

Eric Johnson. Saw him open for Joe Satriani a few years back, after which I ran right out to buy a copy of "Ah Via Musicom".

And of course, Joe Satriani.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, Brian May is already mentioned... And that gorgeous Freddie, the only man I would have sex with...
Ok, jokes apart, how about...
Dream Theater? John Petrucci and John Myung?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7xAEVQuPA
With that unmistakable voice of James LaBrie?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or the guys from Blind Guardian? Epic power/heavy metal... listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_tORtmKIjE
They have many songs about LotR. Before the movie. For me it would have been a logical choice to include them in the soundtrack, instead of that wailing Enya.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me. Cool

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Ah, dear Al. And posting about your favorite subject again.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Outlaws - Green Grass & High Tides Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGsDYotzTE

This one sounds better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=hm2USUqNQPg

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ON7 wrote:
Ah, dear Al. And posting about your favorite subject again.

I thought that was his computer fantasy.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some great ones here--I'd vote for Clapton, Santana, Skynyrd, Hendrix, Frampton.

Chet Atkins and some of the others may be fabulous, but I can't stand country (southern rock is as close as I can handle) so I can't get past my dislike of the genre.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd is also a favorite of mine, a little more current than the others.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, Corona, I had not heard the Outlaws in... 20 years? Wow! In 1979, I had a copy of that song on a tape, and played it over and over and over and over. THANK YOU for reminding me it existed!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Staal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not a big metal or hard rock person but this guy has a way of making me move. Does anybody know who the drummer is? He rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yngwie Malmsteen !
drew

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[hijack]

@ DSW

Nope, as with all trolls, it's all about themselves.

[/hijack] - with apologies to Frank

Oh, and back on subject - I'm in the Gilmour camp. Just marinade me in wist.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a big fan of Mr. Gilmour, even though he's probably not the fastest player in the world. I just love stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1KJKRG4ZoY (goose bumps start at 05:14).

I don't know if he was already mentioned, but Mark Knopfler also knows a bit about how to play a guitar. In this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJubwPUGxyc video he plays together with Sonny Landreth (You can watch him over here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNFRWXDSA8 ). It's not rock but they rock nevertheless Wink

Last but certainly not least, there's this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn1d5DmdMqY

His name ist Andy McKee and he's really quick with his fingers Smile

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could I forget the Rosenberg trio, not exactly my type of music, but technically awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jy-XPgLpgc

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmy Page & Keith Richards.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2yt090aEu4

Kiss - Detroit Rock City Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsoJrzplUI

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic