SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im sure you guys can come up with somthing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So ive been baiting a lad thats pretending to be a woman.

Her script was the original next of kin bank account scam, i got her off that and their has been no mention of it since i offered to send her £5000 to help her in the refugee camp. The other day I ignored her mail and got back to her with this.

Quote:
*scammer name*,

I am sorry I have not been in touch. The past few days have been very sad for me. I have been discharged from the Star Fleet due to the economic climate therefore I currently have no job. I have been looking for work but have only managed to get interviews for positions that are beneath my status.

I fear I may be going into depression. Help me,

Yours Sincerely
*baitername*

I got a reply today.

Quote:
Sweetheart,

Good day from the camp.Hope you will be fine over there? I am also fine today for reading your email.Honestly is a pity and quiet unfortunate that you lost your work.Please dearest i am feeling bad for your condition and all i want to let you know that,You don't have to give up because this life is full of battle.

Darling you lossing your work,Does not meant that you have lost all in your entire life.I want you to have couarge and look forward for life because this world is full of ups and downs. Darling the fall of a man is not the end of his life and another saying says that a Man shall fall seven times and also raise seven times.

It's a pity that it happened to you now and i don't really know the kind of help you may need from me now? Please darling go ahead and tell me how i may be of help to you? And if it's something i can do to save your life,I will do that honestly.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your's forever.

*scammer name*.

How could such a nice lady help a broken Star Fleet Captain?
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have her write a letter of recommendation for you to include with your resume...I am sure it will be a winner.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Idea i will do Laughing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see that letter - excellent idea Smile
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When she comes back with your 'reference' tell her you have found out that these days written references are not considered to be worth the paper they are written on, and that telephone references are all the go. Then when you get her phone number, get a heap of other baiters to ring up at all hours, posing as prospective employers wanting a verbal reference. Laughing
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both are excellent ideas Very Happy This looks like its going to be a good bait.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Very Happy

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it customary for companies seeking detailed personal references to make a small payment (maybe $100) to recompense the referee for giving up his/her time? I think I saw a form somewhere for just that purpose.

Not sure how you could best make such payments if the referee is in West Africa, though...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Payment would surely be by cheque or bank transfer only.

I can't see him/her going for the phone calls option never knowing when to answer the phone with an effete voice
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic