SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M7CN S3cur3 De-education

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reverser87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After seeing a few posts here about lads refusing to use m7cn s3cure, i came up with the idea of making a fake 's3cur3 cracker'.

The concept is this:
Those of you who are dolla chopping some inept lad due to the problems they had using s3cur3 - in your most insulting way possible you could tell them to try the cracker next time.
Alternatively if you are pretending to mentor one of these gits you could arrange for them to be baited by one of our members, and after trying and failing to get anything out of s3cur3,'de-educate them further and suggest they try this program.

The app wouldnt need installing - about a 1MB single file download.

The application itself goes through a number of stages, 'connecting' to the s3cur3 server and cracking the protection to eventually provide a fake m7cn.
The kicker is, each stage is quite lengthy and prone to random errors, resulting in the application having to be restarted. After some visual effects to persuade the lad that something is actually happening, the app spits out a randomly-generated fake mtcn, perhaps even printing a slip or form for the lad. On the other hand, sometimes the app might crash over and over and there wont be any way for the lad to get around s3cur3 - to be so close and yet so far would surely be very frustrating, not to mention it would play on the Investment effect. Perhaps when connecting to the 'server' the application could be infact informing us how long the lad has been running it, how many tries to connect, etc? Though im not too sure if the transmission of that sort of info would make the app too 'virus like'.

I can tell you now, in early stages of testing the app i set the duration for each 'stage' to just 30 seconds - and after a few runs through with that *i* was starting to get angry and frustrated.
Theres bugs in the progress bars, but ive not bothered hunting them down as i think the random freezing will add to the fun for our lads.

heres a link to an early alpha version - the interface is there, the progress bars all work - a couple of tweaks and perhaps some graphics and a first release should be in order. As i said, stage duration is set to be random between 0 and 30 seconds for most stages, i envisage 10 minutes for each stage or thereabouts x at least 5 stages = at least 50min for a successful run, for a releasable version Smile

If anyone has any suggestions to make, feel free and I will see about implementing them. Source code available on request - eventually will make a https SVN available for anyone interested in forking other timewasting apps off of this one.

linky:
NB: This link is offline atm - some goon on my VPS is using too much space

http://twidster.dyndns.org/~twiddle8/m7cn/mtcn.exe

Online Virus scan results:

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/bd226f8ebb135152468782deadc1e776

Last edited by reverser87 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks Twisted Evil to me (just had a couple of runs myself)

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it Twisted Evil perhaps the early stages could be quicker just to encourage them to stay with it and then paintakenly slow for the final stages, if reached of course Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh man I want a go. I cant run the .exe though because I only have a mac!
reverser87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agentbaiter wrote:
Ahhh man I want a go. I cant run the .exe though because I only have a mac!

the code is all pure wxWidgets and ansi c++, meaning that if theres some kind soul out there who can set up a compiler on their Mac we can make a mac version very easily Smile even a Linux version is possible, though i doubt either mac or Linux versions would be deployed too often.
Neither mac or Linux version would require any changes to the code either.

Star A Star wrote:
I like it perhaps the early stages could be quicker just to encourage them to stay with it and then paintakenly slow for the final stages, if reached of course

Give me some specific timings to try and Ill see how we go.. i think the last two stages should take the longest, but what sort of duration do you think would be good?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to see that green bar suddenly reverse and start undoing its progress. Isn't the goal to get the lad to throw their monitor across the room at some point?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be happy to try n do that. Just tell me how. Very Happy
reverser87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
I would like to see that green bar suddenly reverse and start undoing its progress. Isn't the goal to get the lad to throw their monitor across the room at some point?

it's quite easy to implement that, I will have a play around after work.. Do you reckon it should do it every time or just randomly? i think random would be more effective, so sometimes the ladis 'successful' and gets a 'm7cn' that might get him into hot water at the WU office...

agentbaiter, ill post some instructions on how to get it all set up during lunch perhaps. Its not *too* difficult - you will need to download Xcode from Apple though.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey that sounds kool!

check this out. Just knocked it up in flash. Currently only one stage but could have numerous time wasting things.

cracked
reverser87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

agentbaiter:
head here and hit login and register to be able to view the wiki where i have the first set of instructions - ive made it so you have to register to be able to view the data in order to protect the pages from being indexed. Once registered the main page has a link up the top to the information.

http://twidster.dyndns.org/~twiddle8/dokuwiki/doku.php
I will post the source code and files on the server later on today, but the first 3-4 steps of the howto there should keep you occupied for a short while anyways.

if theres interest ill post Windows instructions and Linux ones later on.

EDIT:
Updated - more frustration is on its way:

Code:
void MTCNcur3::goBackwards(void){

m_StatusLog->AppendText(wxT("Unexpected Error!\n"));
m_StatusLog->AppendText(wxT("Rolling back...\n"));

etc etc Razz not to mention this current build seems to get most of the way through and crash just before giving a m7cn Twisted Evil

Updated exe will be uploaded in 4 hours or so
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I so could use this right now. I have a lad who thinks my brother-in-law is a store manager. The lad even insinuated that my bro-in-law might be trying to rip me off. I have assured him this is not the case and have moved on to Money and having to get him to fill out a security bypass form. I could say my in law is trying to help out and gave me the cracker. I'll have to build a little more confidence with him in me, but in a short time I can drive him crazy with this. Excellent work.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I log into the wiki and it tells me i dont have sufficient permissions to do anything.!
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you reckon it should do it every time or just randomly? i think random would be more effective, so sometimes the ladis 'successful' and gets a 'm7cn' that might get him into hot water at the WU office...

After a few crashes, the M7CN field should show some garbage: incomplete transfer number, Chinese signs, dots, slashes, a warning message...

Way to go reverser87 Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it could do just one digit at a time, so they have to chance it 10 times.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
reverser87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

agentbaiter wrote:
I log into the wiki and it tells me i dont have sufficient permissions to do anything.!

Had a permissions mixup. Should be fixed now
Sorry about that. Razz

bobdemol wrote:

After a few crashes, the M7CN field should show some garbage: incomplete transfer number, Chinese signs, dots, slashes, a warning message...

Hrm I could probably tell it to read a random address in memory, an uninitialized variable - that might work sometimes... but more often it would just CRASH. Twisted Evil More crashes!
Seriously though I will look into generating pseudorandom garbage and putting it in there, i dont want it to crash too often as the lad will then just dismiss the app as useless - when i finish threading the application so the interface remains responsive, im going to add all the bells and whistles.. youll see soon.

Another thought occurs to me, perhaps I should make the app generate the same results the website does? im wondering if a slightly intelligent lad might check it by re-cracking a m7cn he already has to check the application. *ponders*

EDIT: Anybody got 1-2MB hosting space for the test build at the moment? My VPS is having some issues atm meaning i have no webspace to host the program, ive got a new version ready and I cant show anybody *wry grin*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic