SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Wong

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am Mr. Wong Chong and I work with Hong Leong Bank here in My Country.

..which is Hong Kong. Laughing

So we have Mr Wong Chong of Hong Leong in Hong Kong. I'm composing a reply with as many words ending in 'ong' as possible.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a long song?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait couldn't go wrong if you could get Mr. Wong Chong of the Bank of Hong Leong in Hong Kong to sing you a song while smoking a bong.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he has ever heard of a bong wong dong. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he ever tried to prolong eating biltong while sitting by a billabong?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
..while wearing a long sarong

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long song along the lines of a dong and a bong while wearing a long sarong on a billabong. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This thread is heading the same way as this one, from a few years back....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37684&highlight=ation+nation

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before this thread gets silly, can I remind you that two Wongs do not make a white.

Sorry, I'll get my coat...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Before this thread gets silly, can I remind you that two Wongs do not make a white.

Sorry, I'll get my coat...

Shocked
*proceeds to shotgun himself to death*

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he's from Hong Kong? 'Hong Leong' is a bank in Malaysia (and possibly Singapore I believe)

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he doesn't really work for the bank, it could as well be toytown. He says it's Hong Kong, which as it happens, for rhyming purposes, works very well. Much better than Malaysia or Singapore. Smile

His IP does resolve to Malaysia, so full marks for spotting that.

If anyone wants to play, he's at [email protected]

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Much better than Malaysia or Singapore.

Just keep him out of Bangalore.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This bait couldn't go wrong if you could get Mr. Wong Chong of the Bank of Hong Leong in Hong Kong to sing you a song while smoking a bong while watching King Kong

Fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic