SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad gets my name horribly wrong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads gets my name horribly wrong... I'm posing as .

Attn:Reverend Gunter Sigfried Schauer ,

Good day and thank you for your email is recieved and content well noted, upon your responds to my mail and content well noted our company Weiqiao Textile Company Limited was established in china we export raw materials engaged in the production, sale and distribution of cotton yarn,grey fabric and denim Products for world trade.

Be advised that you shall recieve payments into your nominated account on behalf of our company from our customer's in your region and by so doing make 10% for your self, for every payment you shall recieve on behalf of our company from our customer's around your region, Our sale's varies from different sizes, as you will be sent a full schedule of our yearly export and net income on your partnership and competence with us.

Note that a customer is willing to make payment to you via wire transfer into your nominated account in the United Kingdom.

I shall love to hear from you soonest because payment will soon be made to you so i want you to reply immediately.

Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,

drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must of course mix up his name equally horribly wrong!

Hmmmm "Mr. Wang Less"? Laughing
Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like changing their names in my reply by one or two letters every time so that at the end they are a completely different person. They really don't care as long as your are proceeding towards giving them money.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do a quick bit of googly for Rev GSS - If it's a real person warn them, and maybe you can adopt his persona and confuse your lad? Mind you most reverends I see tend to be baiters anyway :-$
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its too late - I pointed out the mistake to him.

The email seemed to be directed toward me anyway.

One question: He's told me he will be paying money into my bank accuont via wire transfer. Obv I have given him fake details, but why is he doing this? Will he just tell me that the customer decided they watned to pay by cheque in the end?
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's to reassure the victim that they will be getting this amazing amount of funds and by what method. Only before they can send it to you, you just need to pay the insurance fee, and then the release fee, and then another fee and....you get the idea.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic