SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Reversed Next of Kin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting a character from this thread and as difficulties approached during the payment Vl4d died and 3v4 took over as his cousin. Leaving $45,345,000.00 USD in it. With a twist, only a business partner can get the money. The cousin cannot get the money herself as the bank will not allow it.

Me
lad
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=157908&start=50

Quote:
Dear M4th3w Be3l0,

I'm contacting you on behalf of my late cousin Mr. Vl4d1m1r sØr3ns3n.
I understand that he was a business contact of yours and I would like to take over any business that you had with him.
My brother was recently hospitalized at N0rges N4sjonal Slykeh6s after being hit by a car just a little while ago. I have attached his obituary as proof that he passed away
and that it is not to fool you. I have provided a family reunion picture as well as a picture of myself as well. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.
Therefore I decided to take his place in this business that you've had with him. Just explain to me what business you have done with him and I will complete what he wasn't able to.
I hope that you will reply to this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ev4ng3l1n3 M0rt3ns3n
Vl4d's cousin

Quote:

Dear M4th3w B3ll0,

I have torn up the first WU of my late cousin and got a separate one entirely. I hope you don't mind but I used Money Gram instead of WU because I've had a ton of trouble with them in the past and plus they are rude and I know that they would not allow me to send something to Africa without a secure form. Also with my experience working at Western Union 10 years ago the people were very rude as well. So now I do all my transfers via Money Gram instead because the people are more friendlier. Unfortunately, I cannot access Vlad's bank account and from what I heard from the financier at the funeral is that his bank account has over $ 45,345,000.00 USD inside of it so I'm trying to apply for the next of kin to him as well but since I'm only his cousin and not his brother or sister I cannot touch the money unless it's approved by a blood relative. So I'll pay you the hundred dollars right now and maybe you could apply as his next of kin, being his business partner and all. Denmark has strict rules on who can be the next of kin, they won't allow cousins but they'll allow business partners for some reason. Which is really unfair if you'd ask me. I've been struggling for years after paying for my family's medical bills since they are too poor to afford insurance and they are basically draining my bank account of all the money that it has and after paying off bills there's not very much money left for me to spend for myself. Sorry that you had to read all this but I think it is unfair for the youngest child to pay off all my family's debt. So will you help me get my cousin's money? I'll give you 50% of it if you do. I didn't exactly have $500.00 but I had $200.00 (See attached Money Gram receipt). I await your next email.

Sincerely in your debt,

Ev4ng3l1n3 M0rt3ns3n

Quote:
Dear Ev4ng3l1n3,

This seem to be another confusion, I thought the money was sent via money gram and you said you will visit western union for the reference number, I though you could just look at the money gram slip which you attached to me and get the reference number and pass it on to me. This should not take another day longer since you have sent the money already.

The Attorney told me that to get your cousins money out as business partners will be a very difficult task but he is still working on it, maybe before the end of today, we shall have a better response from him. But if you ask me, I would suggest that we concentrate on this deal together, your shear of this deal which is 50% of $30 million dollars is not such a bad effort. If you send the reference number to me now, we shall move to accomplish this deal very shortly and you will be rich again. Bellow is Vl4d1m1r’s bank detail which he has given to me before, so tell me where to wire the $30 million and do send me your direct telephone number.

Fake Information (Deleted as it could be found by lad in a google search)

M4th3w

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic