SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some help with my romance bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been writing in the "Dumped by my Vlad" thread, but I figured it was time to make my own. *laughs*

For those of you who haven't read about my bait...

I have been baiting this guy named "Peter" for about a month now. I purposely made a pathetic profile on a dating site about being a lonely single mother, and surprise surprise, I'm getting lots of lads who want to cure "Karen's" loneliness.

This one guy in particular, "Peter" said he was from Ohio but he had to go to Nigeria on business because he is an engineer. *Another surprise* We have been exchanging emails for a bit now, and "Karen" gave him a little slap the other day when he asked for money and "Karen" asked for a "trophy" in return. Of course, I didn't call it that, but I told him I wanted a picture of him holding a sign that says "I love giving head" and explained to him that "giving head" means "giving me love." He didn't go for it, instead accused me of not trusting him, blah blah blah. I didn't answer and then he sent some e-flowers with the following messege:

SWEETHEART TAKE THESE FLOWERS THEY ARE FROM MY HEART. THE SIGN OF MY LOVE FOR YOU, I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS AND I REQUEST FOR YOUR LOVE PLS FORGIVE ME FOR THE WAY I SOUNDED IN MY PREVIOUS LETTER. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I NEVER LIED TO YOU NOR SENT YOU A PICTURE THAT IS NOT MINE. JUST FORGIVE ME AND SEND ME THE MONEY O THAT I WILL SOLVE WHAT I WANT TO SOLVE WITH IT OK
LOVE YOU AND WATING TO HEAR FROM YOU
PETER YOUR LOVE

I have decided to bring a new character in to the fold, "Tanya" Karen's sister. I am going to have my REAL sister email him *I'm giving her a script* and tell him that I was mugged on my way to the ATM to withdraw the money and am in the hospital.

I'm not sure what's going to happen from here. I hope he doesn't twig. Should I just play it by ear? I feel like I have to maintain a lot of control in this bate, he is a tough nut to crack. What should I have planned? Usually I have a good idea on what I'm going to say, but he asked for money a lot sooner then I expected. I have been wasting his time asking for photos, that I didn't get them, etc, and now a new twist has been added. I really don't want this guy to twig...any suggestions??

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure your sister is baiting safely - an e-mail set up just for this fun Smile

Stay flexible and think on your feet - this keeps your mind sharp Wink

Keep with a basic general story that will be easy for you to remember the details...some of them keep notes...

You can always tell them you've been warned about scammers, so you want a picture of him holding your name on a sign or whatever, prove he is who he says he is ... keep reminding him of that but don't push hard...if he keeps asking for money, then remind him you don't have proof of who he is -- they are reluctant to send photo's so just work slowly on that...

2 of the trophy pics took about a month to get, one's been about 5 months but no picture yet, and 1 never did send a picture & he's gone.

Don't worry too much about them twigging - they smell money and will do whatever it takes to get it...they're actually fairly hard to get rid of...and if he does go, there are A LOT more where he came from.

If he does twig and you really want HIM - then create a new e-mail and bait him again Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ivana Smile

He just sent me an e-mail...seems as though he was actually checking his e-mail when I wrote "I'll send the money"

I'm going to keep delaying him for a few days, screw up the transaction, and I'm asking a ton of questions like "What is a M7CN? #" "How do you send the money, I never have before"

Yes, I'm going to set up a safe e-mail for my sis. She doesn't know much about baiting, but she is definitely willing to help me out. and even if I don't script for her, she will definitely sound real because her and I have completely different grammatical skills. I can spell and she can't. lol

Should I just keep dragging this out before I hit the coup de gras?? (meaning the mugging at the ATM) Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catfishy wrote:

Should I just keep dragging this out before I hit the coup de gras?? (meaning the mugging at the ATM) Twisted Evil

Drag it out as long as you can, avoid any talk of money You know what they say about money and friends Wink

Then when your backs agains't the wall and you can't come up with any
other excuses, Send him a load of security forms to fill in. These of cause are needed before you can send any money out of the country..
That's what the nice lady at the Onion shop told you. No forms no money. And it's never your fault. if something does go wrong.

The object of the game is to take up his time

Make the little bugger work for his rewards, get him to send you photo's of himself, his mum, his dog, his car. And before you send any money, get him to prove who he is, copies of birth cert, driving licence, Passport, the list just goes on and on. You can spend a couple of weeks just talking about his dog, then another couple talking about your Dog. And don't forget to complain, when his pictures don't show up on his e-mail, even when he insists they do, get him to send them again. And drag out the reply time..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Great idea, thank you!

I sent him an e-mail this morning asking for proper identification, saying that the lady at the WU handed me a pamphlet on sending money to Africa. I told him if he really loves me that sending me ID won't be a problem. I can't wait to see his excuse for this...

I have a ton of excuses lined up for him now before I decide to hit him with the "mugging."

Thank you for your help guys! I appreciate it!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may send you a fake passport or ID - they are usually poorly done and quite funny.

I like the pamphlet idea, I may use that Smile

When you can't stall any longer, you can waste precious computer time using
http://mtcn.secure.la/baiter.php

I suggest you send this to yourself first to see how it works.

I always fill in both e-mails to myself, then attach a fake western union receipt to the copy that goes to the lad. There is a line in the letter about forwarding to the recipient, so it works out well.

When he complains that he just needs the M7CN number, wait a bit, tell him you called WU and they have gone to that method in your state.

That due to fraud the entire state uses it for any money transfer (there is an option on that page to chose Money Gram too). You've been told it takes the average person about 1/2 an hour to complete, so you don't know why he's having so much trouble with it.

I tell them that the entire US is going to that method by the end of the year - make them worry about EASY money transfers going away.

I had one lad so lazy he wanted ME to do it & just send him the number. I told him that the system was such that it figured out what country the results go to, and creates a M7CN number that is only good for that country.

If he really doesn't want to do it, just tell him OK you'll take the money back out. That usually makes them attempt a bit harder since they DO want the money.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad has officially twigged:

Dear Karen i wanted to call you but the phone could nt let me call out of the country so that i why i have not called and i don't have a camera with me...Well if ou think that i sent you pictures that are not mine and have been lying to you then i think it is better for we to call this off and go our seperate ways..I don't want to go into a relationship that will hurt me later when i have already been enjoying so in every good relationship, trust needs to be build 1st ....i am not trying to sound mean but i think this is the best for us so if we can't trust then no need of going futher but i know i have been honest with you...For my contract i am not paid unitil i am done with the contract....This is not a small contract but a contract of $800,000....Well if you thinki want your money i think you going wrong way and if you wish to search for someone else then i will understand
bye

Do you think there is anyway to save this bait or do you think I should just let it be? I haven't mentioned money at all, just that I want some kind of ID or picture that isn't fake. lol I also tried avoiding those subjects, and he seems to be hooked on them.

Any suggestions?

*edited for spelling errors*

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twigged he is not. As long as there is potential for lads to gain money, there is potential for you to bring pain!

Someone, I don't know who, said; "Love is a many funny thing". This is a good example to turn everything around on ye olde laddy.

"Dear [Insert Lad name here]

Why would you think I think your lying? All I asked for was a simple photo of you. Is that so much to ask from someone you love? I don't believe any of this nonsense! The nice lady behind the desk who handed me the pamphlet was just being nice enough to educate me on what is happening in your country. I never accused you of anything. I thought you loved me? I just want those pictures, if not for Westy's Onion, than for me. You ARE sounding mean. You said you loved me. I said it back, albeit in my head, and maybe to my favorite Vibe, but still said it. I Don't want to search for anyone else, why would you say those things to me? I'm doing these things for YOU! Did you think about that? When I'm Lying in bed at night with "Mr. Wiggles" who do you think is in the back of my mind? So think about that [Insert Lad name here]. I have to go now.

From your friend,

Catfishy

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're awesome Candian!

I'm going to write that to him right now...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep me posted catfish. Very Happy

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catfishy, just as a thought, unless your sis REALLY wants to get involved in this worthwhile and creative pastime, why not set up several characters yourself? Different e-mail providers (GMail, Hushmail, Fastmail and Bigstring all hide the IP address) with different character names gives you MUCH more control over the direction of the bait. A notebook with the basic character details and personalities will make sure that you don't make mistakes. If you need to get other baiters involved at a later stage...(we currently have a team of four working on a mega safari and hopefully as a final goal an arrest!) then do so if it will add to the authenticity of the bait. For instance, I have a Love Bait on the go at the moment, being a 52 year old English male, I have major problems in passing on the phone as a 40 year old American female. Thanks to other baiters who field calls for me the problem never arises!!

Baiting like this is also a great way to learn VERY quickly how lads think, and how a simple plan can cause absolute lad pain!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mass bait would be hilarious. I would throw my gloves into the match.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canadian ^^^ from previous experience unless a mass bait is VERY carefully co-ordinated, it can screw up quite quickly...a GROUP bait on the other hand...well keep it to three or four baiters who all stay in regular contact can create extreme lad pain and confusion!! Now that IS fun!!! Twisted Evil

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmm, indeed. Your right. It was what I intended, oh well. But with what Corona said, I think if Catfish is down...We could come togather and destroy.

Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A seek-and-destroy misson?

I'm game!

Just tell me what you guys need to know...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic