SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woodchuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if anyone has seen this before but...while searching our local free classifieds looking for a puppy I cam across and add for a free one...I responded...Then I noticed another...I mentioned it to my husband and told him that I figured something was not right with it noboday gives this type of dog away free...So i responded again...Noticed another a few mintues later....When I looked at the map for each it showed the same location...Two had different emails...Now a few months ago this happened to me and I got a phony email back....So when I got up this a.m. There they were in my inbox...

Thanks for your interest on my lovely puppy she is still available, i am highly excited that my baby is joining a new good family member i really appreciate your interest in her. She is 12 weeks old,She is AKC registered and her shots are given up todate,She love playing with kids and other animal.All her papers will accompany her with one year health guarantee.Well i would have loved to meet with you , I am currently in Africa on a work transfer with the veterinarian Exhibition commission Nigeria ,West Africa and i took the puppy along with me because there is nobody to take care of her. The puppy is with a Current vaccinations, vet exam,health certificate from a licensed vet and a written guarantee of health( 1yr). resently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart, knees, skin, correct bite,All these you will see in her pictures which are current ok, Am not initially geting rid of her but due to the harsh weather and my mission over here so we need to get a good loving and caring home for this puppy, And i hope you are going to take very good care of our baby.we are going to ship her to you via Express pets delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent, am only asking for her shipping fee $160, so if you are interested in having her,i want you to get back to me with your fullname, address, phone # including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby do not reply me because i am only giving her out becuase we dont have time to take care of her again due to the mission work before me.

I new something was up!..Anyway, I am new to this site and really have no interest in doing anything about it but if someone else does feel free....It was on Kijiji....They were Yorkshire Terriers..I know it is not a huge amount but I figure if you get sucked in they would want more....The one I had a few months ago was similar....
They came from [email protected] and [email protected]....

Thanks so much
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeps, one standard puppy scam. One cheapass lad though, going for only 160 dollar. Usually they are not interested at all if you offer < $1.000. Ah well, i might try to buy one, let's see how hard this bastard bites. Now let's hope the other receivers google the scam, and end up here Smile

Closed lad accounts
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Well spotted, this is how scams read to me ...
"blah blah blah asking for her shipping fee $160 blah blah"! Of course after the shipping fee you'll have the customs fees, etc etc, the lad will only stop when you stop sending money Sad
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Woodchuck! Stick around and read up...you might find that baiting is rather addicting.

It looks to me like the lad is leaving it open to take the scam in several different directions. Notice the references to mission work in Africa, etc. Could be a fun one...

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome woodchuch (almost a tongue twister in itself) Very Happy

I won't ask the obvious question, so I will ask: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Wink

I do hope your are baiting safe (using an email to respond back that is not attached to the real you... Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
woodchuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome....Actually since posting I have received another email from one that I actually thought was real...lol....Just goes to show I guess...Same thing mission work blah blah....Anyway, hope someone has fun with it...I am not sure I would be any good at the whole baitin thing.....need to read up a bit first I think...Good Luck....
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was the last one from the same email address? If it was different, please post up the new one too. You could also post the full emails in the Surplus letter forum, just make sure you delete out your own email address.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as long as you use a safe mail-address not much can go wrong. Some lads really eat everything you say, as long as they think you're sending them money. Waste a few of em to learn the trades, there's plenty of em, so if you piss off or loose a few, no problem at all Razz

Closed lad accounts
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome! Very Happy

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
woodchuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have a yahoo address obviously that is good...I am the only one in the house that uses it...Are you saying that I should post all the address that i have received this from...I am not going to do anything about them because I really don't know what to do and don't think I have the time but if someone else wants to have at it...There are so many of them on kijiji int he dogs for sale classifieds right now...I think i have gotten five back from different addresses...
woodchuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is where they all came from...

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And there was a couple more but I just deleted them..
lrgfam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came accross this ad for the free yorkie on Kijijii. My husband and I checked up on this "Denise Powell" and came across this site. We created a couple of fake Western Union numbers & sent them to this guy. He was incredible excited to have the puppy shipped to us. When he asked us to scan the slips from Western Union, we informed him that we couldn't scan documents that don't exist. We offered some links to the scammer letting him know that people were on to him. This morning my husband received an email telling him he was a stupid a%&#hole. I then checked Kijijii and the ad had been removed. Hopefully we've saved someone from getting suckered in.

This is another email with same motive.

Ruby Jonhson ; mailto:[email protected]
[email protected]
woodchuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this one today...If any wants a go at it...

Lucy Girl 1 is a Black & Tan with white markings Waoooo!!!
Price: Free
Ad ID: 111100341
Visits: 251

Address: Ottawa, ON View map
Date Listed: 05-Mar-09

Lucy Girl 1 is a Black & Tan with white markings born on Dec 19 , 2008 Current weight 1 pound 10 oz on 2-1-09,She will come to you up to date on shots & De-wormings for her age.She is
estimated to be 4 to 6 pounds full grown. She comes with a 1 year health guarantee,email me for more details:[email protected]

There is another one but no address in ad #111070104

Thanks all
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woodchuck,
Good job at recognizing the scam. Stick around and do some reading. This is a great place to learn how to be safe while baiting the scammers.
Be careful.....But have fun!
Welcome

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dealing with another puppy scammer, who calls his puppies "Terra" and "Cached". Again, they're teacup Yorkies, and this was an ad in an American paper from someone on my friends list on LJ. The woman was close to believing the original mail, but luckily she posted first, and about 30 people piled on to tell her it was a scam.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.181.222.4 with SMTP id z4cs36920bkq;
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:39:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.67.75 with SMTP id q11mr9890798qai.278.1236098370422;
Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:39:30 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from blu0-omc3-s11.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s11.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.86])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 27si4798845qyk.155.2009.03.03.08.39.29;
Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:39:30 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.86 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.86;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.86 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU131-W8 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:38:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d8841bad-8b00-4c51-a0cf-cd4f156d189a_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.206.119]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: SHIPPING FEES
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:38:02 +0000
Importance: Normal

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic