SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heads up, Guinea-Bissau president 'killed'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7918061.stm

Instructions from his relatives on how to take delivery of his fortune should be arriving in your inbox anytime soon.....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"President Vieira was killed by the army as he tried to flee his house which was being attacked by a group of soldiers close to the chief of staff Tagme Na Waie, early this morning," military spokesman Zamora Induta told AFP news agency.

He accused Mr Vieira of being responsible for the death of the army chief of staff.

Quote:
Armed forces spokesman Samuel Fernandes told reporters at one station: "We are going to pursue the attackers and avenge ourselves".

In a statement on state radio following Mr Vieira's death, the military insisted no coup was in progress. The armed forces statement said the military would respect the constitutional order...

So that's clear then... Rolling Eyes

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You beat me to it as I was just looking up Wikipedia to see if I could find out what his children and wife were called Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Dolla, Kalashnikov, Rolexa and Kilogram.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how this letter will formatted.

"Dearest One,

This letter may come as a surprise to you as I'm Tudam Tuphink the next of kin of President Vieira of Guinea Bissau. He was recently murdered by armed forces as he tried to flee his house which was attacked by a group of soldiers close the chief of staff Tagame Na Waie. He knew that my father had $7.5 MILLION USD hidden in a truck box for and swore that he'd kill him unless he gave him the money. He refused and gave me a piece of paper with the containing the bank account to retreive the money. Unfortunately having to go into hiding. A refugee such as myself cannot get the money out. Which is why I need your help. Become the next of kin and I will give you 10% of the money for helping me out. I just need the following information for you:

NAME
ADDRESS
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER/FAX
MARTIAL STATUS
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFT CODE

Remain Bless

Tudam Tuphink (Too Dumb to think)"

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
President Vieira was killed by the army

I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I honestly read that as Patrick Vieira. I knew he'd fallen out with Arsene, but that's taking things too far. Very Happy

[/hijack]

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

imike: Laughing Laughing Like my simulation scam letter above your post?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^you're probably not far off the mark there. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know right. Maybe we should get lots of fake lads to send this out.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we head the lads off at the pass, and bomb out our own ridiculous format to them right away? With luck they'll pick it up and start using it. What would you include to tip off victims? Aliens? Outrageous amounts of money?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohingal: Go right ahead. Sounds like lots of fun! Surprised

Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aliens are always fun. Laughing

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ceres: Exactly!

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly does sound like fun. Star Wars references might work.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harvestmoon: It just keeps getting more and more hilarious. But there might be Star Wars fans who may become victims eh? No, pro'lly not.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest One,

This letter may come as surprise to you as I'm Tudam Tuphink the next of kin of the late Presidente Vieira of Guinea Bissau. He was recently executed and mounted by armed forces as he tried to flee his house which was attacked by a group of soldiers close the chief of staff Tagame Noe Waie. Mr. Noe Waie is brutal sodomizer who took my father so dear.

He knew that my father had $7.5 MILLION USD hidden in a truck box for and swore that he'd kill him unless he gave him the money. How cliche.

He refused and gave me a piece of paper with the containing the bank account to retreive the money. Unfortunately having to go into hiding. A refugee such as myself cannot get the money out. Which is why I need your help. Become the next of kin and I will give you 10% of the money for helping me out. I just need the following information for you:

NAME
ADDRESS
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER/FAX
MARTIAL STATUS
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFTEST CODES

Remain Bless

Tudam Tuphink

How's that? Lemme know and I'll blast thousands of them out there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir scam a lot: Blast away! That's perfect!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful, that's the kind of thing I had in mind but couldn't possibly execute.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, let's see how many reuse it. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to receiving it Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn SSA, you're a big lad now. We'll have to start baiting you! Wink

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out forms to lads before & had them re-used on me when I rebaited them from a different character. So I just sent this out to a bunch:
Quote:
Greetings in the name of the holy and almighty,

Please excuse me for contacting you in this manner. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr Reginald Gomer, confidante and personal assistant to the late President Viera of Guinea Bissau.

As you will be no doubt aware the president was asssasinated shortly ago by members of the army in association with the Judean Peoples Front. With luck I was out of the country when this happened. I spoke to the president just moments before his killings. He expressed great remorse for the bad things he had done to his country as he believed himself to be above everything, even God. His last words to me were 'I know now that I am not the messiah, I am just a very naughty president'. I truly believe he was remorseful for all his guilt.

Some time ago the president lodged the sum of $50,000,000 US in the Camelot bank of Guinea. His wish was that this be used for great and charitable works in his country. I said that I would go to the bank to talk to them and set up a hospital fund. The president however did not trust the bank and foreswore me to go to Camelot, as it was a silly place.

I am therefore in need of assistance from you. You will need to help me get the funds out of the bank as an overseas investor. I will attend to the charitable causes of the late president and in return you will retain 20% of the total funds.

I do hope that we can work together in this. There is much suffering here and the money will build many schools and hospitals for little children.

Wonder if they'll pick it up? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to getting one of these back from a lad, why should they have to do all the work?

Quote:
The president however did not trust the bank and foreswore me to go to Camelot, as it was a silly place.

It's only a model.....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shhh!!!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic