SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good old Carolina USA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my baiter names is Peter Enis, but I use "P.Enis" as my signature. Not too worried about lads googling either one. Anyway, on to the bait.

Starts Nov 10, 2008:

Quote:
I am Mr. Timothy McCarron, the Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International, the World Largest Fund Management Company with over 1.2 Trillion British Pounds Sterling Capital Investment Fund.

Nevertheless, as the Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct
Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert, I have made over Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred and Forty-Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling - 25, 745, 000.00 from the Investor's EMRCP and would like you to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in Carolina, USA without any hitches and our sharing ratio will be 50-50.

If you are interested, you should send your direct telephone number, company name and address, a copy of your international passport or driver's licence.

Upon the reciept of the above information, I shall immediately schedule a meeting between you and the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA so that you can see the Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred and Forty-Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling - 25, 745, 000.00 ( US$51.4 Million ) cash which is firmly secured in the vault of the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA.

All that would be required of you is to travel to Carolina, USA with Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars - US$25,000.00 handling charges and as soon as you are ready to fly to Carolina, i shall immediately give you the contact details of the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA.

NOTE: Please, for confidential reasons, you should never for any reason whatsoever, contact my office number or email and be informed that the diplomatic courier company in Carolina shall receive you at the airport with a VIP treatment after which you shall be driven to their office for the payment of the US$25,000.00 handling charges and thereafter, they shall show you the US$51.4 Million secured firmly in their vault and then deliver the consignment containing the US$51.4 Million at any location of your choice in America by diplomatic means or bank to bank transfer.

Furthermore, be informed that all supportive/legal documents has already been despatched to the diplomatic courier company in Carolina and all that is required of you is to show up at their office in Carolina with the US$25,000.00 handling charges so that the consignment containing the US$51.4 Million can be cleared and released to you.

All our correspondence for now shall be via my private e-mail:
[email protected] but as we progresses, I shall then give you a private telephone number to be reaching me on.

Yours sincerely.
Timothy McCarron
(Fund Manager,Fidelity Investments International).

Cool, looks like we're going to Carolina. I wonder which one?! First let's make sure this deal is real!

Quote:
timmy,

i can meet you there, give me the details to prove you are not bs

Quote:
I shall give you the details on how to contact the diplomatic courier company in Carolina but before then, you should provide your contact address and telephone number so as to open up communication with the diplomatic courier company prior to your arrival in Carolina with the $25,000.00 handling charges for the clearance/release of the consignment containing the US$51.4 Million to you.

I await your urgent and positive response.

Regards,
Timothy McCarron.

Hmm, he seems to be changing his tune, but that's OK for now...

Quote:

Dear Tim Crrion,

Give the phone number +1206xxxxxxx to the couries company now.

My address for your recard is in Carolina, so I will be ready to meet the dipolmat company at home this address: 514 Mill Onions Road.

Thanks for all your hep!

Regards
P. Enis

Quote:
I have given your contact phone number to Global Fund Trust in South Carolina and they have promised to call you and schedule an appointment with you and make sure you let them with the mandatory $25,000.00 handling charges.

On your own part, you should write the Global Fund Trust in South Carolina on this email address: [email protected] for further clarifications and keep me updated at times.

Regards,
Timothy McCarron.

I get in touch with the company. Aha, they are in South Carolina! I need more details than that...

Quote:
Dear Global Fund Trust,

Please I will need further clarifications and especially your address in South
Carolina so I can make a personal visit.

Thanks and God bless,
P. Enis

At last I hear from the courier company...

Quote:
Good Day Glory be to god the lord of the world.
send us all this your right information before we can go further we have to know that we are dealling with the right person.
your full name
your house address
your phone number with fax
your date of birth
your profession
your country of origin
if you have furnish us with all this we can go further on the transactions.
regards
Van Ooster

Quote:
Dear Ooster,

Here is your questions
your full name Peter Parker Enis
your house address 514 Mill Onions Road
your phone number with fax 1206xxxxxxx, no fax!
your date of birth 07/29/42
your profession retired
your country of origin United States

Now I will need your address in South Carolina so I can visit.

Regards,
P. Enis

Courier then asks a dumb question...

Quote:
is that the number we can reach you onn because the agent officer in charge your consignment will call you and instruct you what to do and how you will meet with him for delievery that will be monday.

Reagrds
Van OOster sec.

I guess I need to explain how phone numbers work...

Quote:
OOster,

Yes, my phone number is the number of my phone. In my country, you dial the number of the phone and you will be talking to that person that has that phone number. It would not make any sense if the phone number could not contact the person, why do you ask such nonsense? I am confused why you dont understand what a phone number is?!?!?!

Send me your address immediatley, and also a phone number if you have one.

Regards,
P. Enis

Guess he didn't like that answer, so I email again...

Quote:
OOster,

It is now Monday evening and no diplomat contact me. What is going on?

P. Enis

Quote:
HE CALLED YOUR LINE YESTERDAY YOU DID NOT PICKED YOU CAN CALL HIM ON THIS NUMBER 864 67 80 947. NAME GREEN LEEN. AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF BECAUSE HE CALL YOU YESTERDAY NOBODY PICKED IT.
REGARDS
VAN OOSTER

"Green Leen"? Are you kidding me? That is great!

Quote:
Ooster,

SOmetimes I dont here the phone I am asleep, so just gell Green Leen to come to my house, i amhere!!!!!

Time for some twisted lad logic...

Quote:
COMING TO YOUR PLACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU WILL PAY THE HALF OF YOUR BILL TO OUR FOREIGN OFFICER DEPARTMENT Hey, I thought we were all in the US! THEY WILL INSTRUCT HIM TO BRING IT TO YOUR HOUSE AND HE WILL ACT TO THE INSTRUCTION WITHOUT YOU DOING THAT HE WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE WE HAVE DELIEVER TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR OUR SERVICES.

FOR US TO KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS PAY HALF OF THE BILL AND WE WILL INSTRUCT OUR AGENT TO BRING IT TO YOUR HOUSE.
REGARDS
VAN OOSTER SEC.

Hey, we're in the same state, maybe I could go to them!

Quote:
Ooster,

Just give the the address of the the company, I have already asked you for it ten times now and you ignore my question! I will bring the money with me, so there will be no problems.

Regards,
P. Enis

I guess he's angry in this next email - he doesn't even sign his name...

Quote:
F YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU COULD HAVE CALLED YOUR DIPLOMAT AGENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD IF HE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE TRANSFER BACK TO LONDON. WHENEVER YOU READY YOU WILL GO THERE AND COLLECT IT.
REGARDS

I still have Carolina on my mind.

Quote:
If you are serious, you will explain why the consignment would go to London when you already told me "I shall immediately schedule a meeting between you and the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA so that you can see the Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred and Forty-Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling - 25, 745, 000.00 ( US$51.4 Million ) cash which is firmly secured in the vault of the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA."

I am beginning to doubt you very much, why would you not tell me the address, I am here in Carolina, this should be so easy but you are playing some kind of child's game with me. Give me the address or forget about it.

P. Enis

Apparently an address is out of the question!

Quote:
you can forget it you think is only your consignment we have in our custody here if is how we gave out our address to everybody your own consignment will not even safe if you can not act according to our instruction is not by force mr man you can forget it we dont beg you to come and collect your consignment right.
bye
Van OOster

Time to end this nonsense then...

Quote:
OOster,

Ok then, go fuck yourself you faggot.

Regards,
P. Enis

Hey, I get a mild rebuke...

Quote:
YOU LACK MANNERS

Since we are opening up here...

Quote:
Liar/scammer,

You lack honesty and integrity.

And so it ends on November 24. I email the original lad to see if I can stir up some trouble...

Quote:
Timothy,

As you said, "and as soon as you are ready to fly to Carolina, i shall immediately give you the contact details of the diplomatic courier company in Carolina, USA."

Well some faggot named Ooster has been nothing but worthless and told me some bullshit about the money being moved to London! He never gave me the address! Also this idiot claim "Leen Green" (sounds like a fake name) called me but I never did recieve any phone call.

Please sir, you must give me the address of the courier company so I can go there in person to see things for myself.

Warm regards,
P. Enis

No dice. But suddenly on Feb 13, 2009, Ooster is back!

Quote:
LET US JUST HELP YOU ONE WAY OR THE ORDER GO AND OPEND HSBC ACCOUNT AND SEND US THE INFORMATION FOR THE TRANSFER. LEARN HOW TO APPROACH YOU HEAR.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

I don't know what the hell he is talking about regarding HSBC, so I go back to my stubborn Carolina position...

Quote:
Van Oster,

Here is how you approach me - give me your address in Carolina. Do it now.

P.Enis

This reply prompted me to change my sig. It sums up my baiting very well.

Quote:
YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTION WHAT I SAY IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.
VAN OOSTER

Let's live up to the quote...

Quote:
Oster,

Simple man, give me what I ask for, only the address.

I guess this is a clash of culture...

Quote:
I LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTROL BUT YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO CONTROL BIG COMPANY LIKE OURS WE VED DEAL WITH DIFFERENT BIG PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT THEY ALWAY WORK ON OUR INSTRUCTION BUT WE DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.

SINCE WE VED HAVING TALKING WITH YOU WE VED NEVER UNDERSTAND YOU ONE DAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME HIDING AGENDA WHICH IT CAN NOT WORK.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER

Let's remind him that I have money, that usually keeps a bait going...

Quote:
Van Ooster,

You seem like a nice person, so this is the deal. You claim to have 51 million dollars for me, but you cant even give me the address. I have the $25,000, but why should I trust some hidden business of internet stranger that DONT ANSWER MY FLAIMING QUESTIONS!?!?!?!?! Put yourself in my shoes, there is no hiding agenda, I just need to know if I can trust this so called company that doesn't exist anywhere, are they run by ghost?

P.Enis

To be continued?

Easter Egg 2013
thomaspayne0404
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi;
I received almost the exact same email from Tim McCarron of Fidelity Investments - the whole scenario was about the same as yours except for the Carolina twist - mine was all from London.

My bait went about as far as yours - it ended with me demanding a Prospectus from the Fund that he managed that earned 21.2% in these trying economic times.

He didn't know what a Prospectus was nor could he give me the name of the fund (Fidelity Investments is a real company and all of their open-end funds have specific names). I also asked how he skimmed the money from the fund - he also didn't know that these Funds aren't deposits by investors, but shares that the investors buy. I asked him how he got away with selling shares to skim the money - no answer to that either!

He also sent me a Work ID, but I asked for a Driver's License and incredibly it had the same exact picture as his work ID...
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had two baits from "Fidelity International" and they've been among my favourites. You can see one of them here: http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_moreno.html.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic