SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari - help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh yes i am, but i had already said i was going to travel, before there response, isn't saying that i was scared to travel with the money once i got to the bus station a good idea? Or should i just say i've decided not to travel i want to meet him instead first, thats my problem how do i say that i dont want to travel anymore...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Marco- Saying you saw some unsavory characters getting on the bus before you making you change your mind is good. Say one of them was looking at your suitcase kind of funny. You think he may have had a gun in his pocket. So you hired a car to take you back to SSC. Then, stick to your guns, like Simba and Doc said. Get ahold of Doc for modalities.
Good luck with your lad. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks for the idea, Ok i told him i would travel tomorrow, so i'l message him tomorrow morning. First though before i use the modalitys, i have to get him to agree to and actually to travel to Contonou. Should i just point blank refuse to go to togo after the unsavoury charachters got on the bus, i dont consider it safe. And just demand him to come meet me?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Should i just point blank refuse to go to togo after the unsavoury charachters got on the bus, i dont consider it safe. And just demand him to come meet me?

Yes! You have far too much money to be traveling in such an unsecure way. But don't demand he come and see you. Just tell him that is where you are going, and you will email him from there in a day or two. Then, leave it at that. Don't reply for two days until your modality has been worked out. You have to keep the actual ground time traveling in mind when on safari. The SSC may take you a full day or more to get to.
Resist the urge to email him until you are all set. If he's truly hooked, he will not go anywhere.

Later, after Simba or Doc expalin the modality to you, you will have a nice travel voucher bus ticket for him, and his expenses will be paid, etc.. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok i will message simba just now Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi MArco,

PM me, too, and I will get right on it if Simba is unavailable.

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ok thanks sorry i was at Taekwondo.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Help No Jo Jo to call on as he is away.

Quote:
Listen, when on earth did i told you to meet me in Benin in the first place? Now i can see you don't really want this transction at all. Because, if you do, you will listen to my advices.

Now, can you tell me why you can't reach me on phone true your friend? And why is it taking you so much time to come down to Togo where i have booked for the transaction to be completed?

Please tell me, do you have any other mission in the transaction? Is it how you transected with my PA David King? That is under my custody now. Or should i believe him?

Finally, if you can't make it down to this place (Togo) you better forget everything about the transction. Because i believe this place, is very safe and secure place for such transaction.

I am giving you only but tomorrow morning to meet me in Togo for last time, and remember am doing all this just to make sure that all went well on your behalf as i promised.

Call me now true your friend, so i can direct you more on how to meet with me at once. Waiting to meet you there as soon as possible.

Have something called understanding for once.Okay?

Pr00f. Ch4rl3s

What should i do.

Last edited by MarcoLPantani on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't say anything, yet. You are in charge, not him. Wait for the modality to be explained by Simba or Doc. If you told him you are going to the SSC already, leave it at that. You are traveling now. It's hard to resist the urge to immediately answer him but don't. You have the money, and he wants it. Stay cool baby. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didnt mean to post.

Last edited by MarcoLPantani on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOps didnt mean to post, but ok i messaged em, i guess i just wait haha. Im maybe being impatient i just really want a safari is that greedy haha?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marco: Good luck, all my safaris have failed flat on their faces. *Drinks Arizona Lemon Ice Tea*

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm well I've told him im back at the camp, i now need to persuade him to come get me, any ideas.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marco, I pm'ed Doc (dr stephen williams) to give you a hand with the SSC modality. Sit tight... Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i pmed him but got no response so just presumed he was busy.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was here a minute ago, Marco. Just hang in there... Smile
He tends to pop in and out all the time...anyway, Sunday is a day of rest.
Go play with the cat, while you are waiting, and don't worry about your lad. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI,

I am on my way out the door. I will be back in 6 hours. Send me a PM with ALL the details, and I will get something to your lad.

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankou, for the email very proffesional looking.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic