SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi......I'm sooooooo glad you guys are here; another one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd go with "caffeinated". Wink
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool No worries, friend; i never took it as an insult; never thought of it as one. thought it was a compliment. Razz my real question was: since you 'see' thing thing, could you maybe help me by 'giving me more details in the way you view the way I write', since I have heard what you said SO VERY MANY TIMES, yet really, WHAT OUTLET DO I HAVE TO RAMBLE ON AND ON ABOUT PRACTICALLY NOTHING AND CLEARLY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean; I'm pretty much PISSED RIGHT OFF at the underlying energy that's causing the earth its unrest, but I can see beyond beyond and I know that what we see with our eyes is nothing but illusion; perception; our OWN PERCEPTIOn; and how we choose to live with it, process it and behave because of us is clearly and squarely a gift we've had since way before Dorothy got HER Ruby Red slippers; WE WERE BORN WITH OURS, yet someone left the cake out in the rain, so our shoes got wet, our litte brother tossed them in the filthy garage, and we forgot about them UNTIL, of course, we remembered because of that STILL SMALL VOICE that we were meant to live a life of CONSTANT JOY AND OVERWHELMING JUBILATION; I'm NOT BULLSHITTING; it's our birthright and always has been. But DUM, DE DU DUM;..........man.....the floating ignoramus; aimlessly cruising throught the stratosphere like a pin ball; bumping into asteroids, getting thumped by stars; having a close call with a FLYING COMET THAT YOU COULD'VE TOASTED MARSHMELLOWS On if you had some and if it weren't moving so damn fast! So me? Am I floating like a mylar balloon up there?

Hell no..........I'm down here; face and feet present and accounted for. With out a penny to my name; with talent and enthusiasm and lousy credit and a throwback hippy-kinda=you know what I mean; and SHIT; i've done do much I can do ANYTHING; but in this world; I'm that one friggin salmon that'll always prove her point by swimming downstream to get the fock away from that damn black bear; what're y'all nuts or somethin'?????????????/

I'm obviously not right in the head. Amazingly, you'd think I were just a normalperson if you saw me on the street. I'd grab your attention, but that's it. Now I want to KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A NEW WORLD AND IT'S TIME TO STEP UP AND RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS OURS; and damnit; if we can't do this in a UNITED way; then screw it; every man for himself, than. It'll just make the suffering LAST LONGER.

I'm not preachin to the choir; you all know this is insane and that we're being SO JERKED AROUND; but I for one, choose to disassociate myself as much as possible with this thing 'called' reality; cos it ain't nothin; and it sure ain't reality; so I'm going to go into the dimensions I can see and try to have my BASE OF OPERATION all set up over there. Area 55.

Eccentric is an understatement! Razz Shocked Very Happy Laughing Rolling Eyes
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm taking back some of what I said on P. 1.

I don't think I have to point out which part. Wink

Rhonalee, do you know Michael Phelps? Confused

Edited coz I couldn't spell my own name... Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rhonalee
Not only did I understand that, I actually agree with most of it. Very Happy I love the bit about the red slippers. I may steal that.

I wish the lads luck though, they're going to need it. Twisted Evil

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't need the red slippers--I have a great pair of red boots. Been told so by other members in here. Trouble is that I, too, understood 98% of the statements made Embarassed Smile And to top it off--I agree with them. Cool The lads almost have my sympathies--Almost.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Girlfrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend,
You got it GOIN ON with those grouse boots; WHOOOOOOOOOOOOEEE...check 'em out, boyz; they rock! What's your shoe size, woman? Laughing I LOVE THEM!

Okay, you said (re: my meandering, rambling, irate and questionable post which I wrote under the influence of intelligence), you wrote, "The trouble is..........." and I'm wondering, why is that trouble? Because you've just realized that you can understand the ramblings of a woman who doesn't live CLOSE to the edge; SHE LIVES ON IT. Does that scare you? Don't worry; it won't rub off. You just need to understand what I'm saying, and 98% is good enough for me!

The thing is; YOU ALL WOULD BE THE KIND OF PEOPLE I'D IMAGINE COULD UNITE TO FORM AN EXCELLENT COALITION FOR THE WAY THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED; you've got all the qualities, characteristics and juevos to stand up to the bad guy, so I would have to imagine we've all got that little rebel, fighter, do-gooder, righteous, don't tread on me or I'll kick your arse kinda "thang" inside of us; and that's precisely what it takes to be a VOICE THAT CAN BE HEARD.

Yet I realize that this is not that type of forum, and that you all are on patrol; so keep up the good work and I'll try to find some other 'out of the box' peeps to join me in the REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!! Wink

In the meantime, can I list stuff on craigslist then put my gmail addy in and send those suckers to you; or should I leave well enough alone and just go bye-bye until they attack again!?

I really did want an answer to how I could make an income to support 2 hungry teenagers by writing, you know. Wouldn't mind hearing any and all 'ideas/suggestions'.............

And as for Ms. Sexxxxy THANG; girl, tell me you're an 8 1/2!!!!!!!!! I'd go shoplifting but those suckers are way too big to fit in my pockets! (NO I DON'T STEAL; it's bad caramel!)

Who, yes, WHO will be the first to comment?

time will tell,
whacky whona Confused Shocked Laughing
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Um, you do realize that most of the members on here who claim to be women, are really men, don't you?

Not ME of course...but I'd say a pretty good chunk of the others...

Just thought I'd point that out.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you're saying that all these heroes who are do-gooders and are protecting us from the 'scammers' of the world and being upstanding citizens by doing the right thing are ALMOST HONEST insofar as they CLAIM to be women (why, I will NEVER KNOW), yet are, in fact, MEN!

Well that makes perfect sense to me. It makes what you all say and do eversomuch more believable!

YIKES! I just grew a penis!

I'm outta here..................

Rhona, er, ROGER, over and out.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, considering successful baiting involves playing lots of characters and nothing being quite what it seems, you'll find there's a real mix here. In fact the thing you can be most confident of is that most baiters are anything and anywhere but what they claim on their profiles. I, for instance, am not a whistling banana. Wink
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Shocked You're not??

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody know bananas can't whistle! BUT BOY, CAN THEY BELT OUT A BROADWAY SHOWTUNE!!!

Idea i'm beginning to get a grasp on the 'flavor' of this forum; and guess what?

I FIND IT PRETTY TASTY!

Now I want a banana, you running yellow thing. Wink ps. why are you running?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, speak for yourself, bananaboy. I most certainly AM a beautiful mermaid, resting on a rock in the middle of the sea under a full moon.

TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I'm the apple that fell on Newton's noggin'.

Rhona, you sound, hmmmmm, how to put this succinctly, errrrr about as loopy as it's possible to get, you can take that as an inverted compliment. Have you ever bounced off Saturn's rings? I know I have. It's great fun you know, you should try it sometime.

Now, you say that you want to earn some money, from your style of writing, which admittedly is quite unique, I'll give you that and you certainly have a flair for a certain amount of verbosity, not of course that I'm saying that you have a big mouth, well, maybe you do, but is that a bad thing?

So, what are you on the edge of, you eccentric daft old scallywag? Is it kagmag or the bordering of a genius?I don't suppose I could run the theory of Alpha and Omega past you could I and two places in the near and middle east, namely Eden first and Megiddo after, or would that be asking too much?

And if you are at present in the 4th dimension, did you ever work out how to make your right eye cross over to your left eyeball and vice versa whilst going crosseyed and looking over both of your shoulders at the same time, silmultaneously? If so, what was the effect that you were got? Whatever you do when doing this, don't swallow a tesla.

Have you ever thought about writing a blog? Sure, at first it takes a bit of work, rambling on for a couple of months but you'd be amazed at the following you could get for your riddles and words of wisdom coupled with such an inate sense of humour, such as you possess, who know's given time, they could be queueing up at the gates to advertise on your site? Wordpress was made for you.

You ever heard of George Galloway, an MP in the British Houses of Parliament? Somehow I think you might like some of his views, if not his getting dressed up in a red leotard and purring like a pussy cat on Big Brother. You should check him out. It's just a suggestion.

Feel welcome to send me a pm if you need any help and/or advice.

Keep chinwagging, makes a refreshing change from reading all the usual bumkum online.

Tally ho.

Andy
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rhonalee wrote:
ps. why are you running?

If a shark doesn't keep swimming, it drowns. If I don't keep running, I split. Obviously.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
rhonalee wrote:
ps. why are you running?

If a shark doesn't keep swimming, it drowns. If I don't keep running, I split. Obviously.

That's Tesla for you, I told you not to swallow it. Surprised
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allllllllllllrighty then! It's dinnertime (tea time for you UK'ers), and they're letting me out of my cell so that I can join the other misunderstood geniuses and where I can speak about quantum physics, re-decorating my bathroom, and how I'm going to deal with being called by a casting agency to tell me I got the role of one of the shows I've signed up to audition for.

There's only two problems; one, you've given me SO MUCH FOOD FOR THOUGHT THAT I'm chockablock full, the other is that I've never acted before in my life.............

.....................OR HAVE I?????????????????????????????????????

Andy; maybe you're my ticket to Hollywood; the very ARMPIT of the US. But guess what? No jobs, no money; so let's shoot for the moon and get rich pretending to be someone I'm not.

Sheez; I could've made a fortune by now. Wordpress here i come!
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be needing Wordpress.org for the self hosting solution, not Wordpress.com where the blog is hosted for you.

Get yourself a good website host, between $5-10 a month and an FTP free program for your file transfers, CuteFTP is good, type them into google.

If you get a lot of traffic in time, you'll get lots of natural backlinks, increased traffic etc. First build the content and with that after a couple of months or so, you can introduce advertising to your site. For marketing use article marketing initially via the free to use high pr EzineArticles.com - this will send you more traffic. The highest pr article directories can be found at MasonWorld.com

If you need a hand with anything, give me a shout here.

Create your own buzz, be unique, be different, be an authority, a leading expert in your area of choice, treat your blog like a blank canvas, it's your space to color in the blanks with your word choices. Be your own word artist. Each blog post between 400-600 words. Do your keyword research. Use the google external keyword tool. You want over 500 searches per month for any long tailed keyword that you decide to use, with the number of competing websites going for that longtailed keyword phrase, ideally less than 200,000 in terms of the number of competing websites, using that keyword, for each page and/or blog post, the lower the number, the better.

Consider creating a funnel to your site using further addon sub domains if needs be, creating satellite minisites that channel, thrust traffic at you for further keyword choices.

I can get google one out of 50 million - 1/2 billion results in anywhere between 24hrs and a couple of weeks, depending on the subject, and maintain that position for months on end.

Linking, only go for links that are related to your subject matter and as high a PR link as you can get for free, make sure they are dofollow links.

As I said, if you need help on anything, just ask, I've a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to add another important detail.

Domain name for your blog.

Don't go for a brandname, you'll just make your SEO hardwork, more time consuming and expensive. Use a generic domain name.

Feel welcome to contact me on that front as well, I'm a pro searcher for domains, having worked with one or two top names in the industry.

Go for a .com first, if you can't get that one, go for a .org, if you can't get that .net, in that order. Remember you can put dashes inbetween words, but no more than 2. Again, use the google external keyword tool to help you find a good one with plenty of searches, over 500 per month, bare minimum.

Make sure too that your url addresses for internal blog posts contain your blog titles, not the default setting.

I know it seems like a lot to take on board, but it's all quite logical, simple and straightforward really, it's not rocket science, even if at first it does look a little overwhelming. It's not. It's all pretty simple really.

Here if you need me.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um...perhaps this thread should be moved to General Chat? I mean, is anyone here actually talking about baiting?

TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sorry, getting off topic, I could have pm'ed it I guess, but thought it could be useful to a few others too.

Again, my apologies, back to baiting it is. Embarassed
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rhonalee: Now back to the main subject. Many of us masquerade for the purpose of making it hard for the lads to figure out who and what we are. False Persona's. it is a form of disinformation. also, I suspect that some of us like to let the "feminine" part of us out for a breath of fresh air once in a while. think of us as having a Halloween party 365 days a year. also, I would wear a womans size 10 (US). Stick around and get the lay of the land and I think that you would enjoy the group. I'll bet that you could fry a lad's brain in short order Very Happy We would enjoy you being part of the group.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree,this belongs in General Chat at this point.My avatar and I wil now wander out for a drink.......

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
rhonalee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay everyone; back to the EATING bit; you're right; I'll PM my mentor on my own time; thanks for being so understanding........! (seriously)

Now the forum is back where it belongs and sorry for barging in and throwing everything off kilter. I suspect that you're not surprised that I have a way of doing such things.

I have to say THANK YOU for presuming that I could bait and catch one of these morons and eat him for lunch. You're so right! I'd love it and since I'm sort of 'in between' lives, I might just do that. Depends on this blog I'm starting and how many years it takes me to understand it! Could I be a leading authority on SCAMMING? Bet nobody's thought of that one yet. (not seriously). I do have to say that I'd get a huge thrill 'playing this game'; which isn't so much of a game as it is a mission; maybe they're one and the same! Nonetheless; I'm glad that 419 Eater and you all are here; you've helped me help others, and so forth and so on........you guys have a domino effect. I googled "Scam help" and found you. I wonder if others do the same. I hope so.

Hmmmmm..........don't know that I need to let the testosterone out of myself 'as a breath of fresh air' since I'm pretty confrontational when somebody's out of line and won't get back IN LINE. It's true; I'm a mouthy bitch and well, I'm a sweetheart, too. Bipolar in the best way; but trust me, I look for the GOODNESS in people first; then a nanosecond later, I see the reality of what they're all about.

I think I'm instinctively a Lad Luncher. More food for thought.

And Mr. Mentor; Andy; will pm you when I can wrap my brain around what you wrote; thank God I know SOME of what you're talking about!

The rest of you; have a bonza weekend and keep your eyes peeled for those scumbags.

xxRhona
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you single? Embarassed

You sound delicious. Just my kind of woman. Btw, that's not me in the avatar. I wouldn't be seen dead wearing boots like that.

Sorry, back on track.

'Andy' scarpers, smartish. Laughing Very Happy
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great rhonalee. I like to think of this as "Electronic Warfare" hence the moniker of Warmonger. I think that you'll fit in fine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic