SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unique (to me) advanced fee request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads bread and butter is thinking up as many different types of advanced fees as possible to try and get as much as they can from their victims but this is an unusal one. From a recovery scam.

Quote:
from xxxxx <[email protected]>
to xxxxxxxx <[email protected]>

dateFri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM
subjectTHANKS AND GET BACK T0 US OK?(EC0BANKPLC)
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 9:26 AM (11 hours ago) Reply

Hello xxxxxxxx,
we got your email everything is n0w in other ok?
i am about to send your compensation fee t0 you asap ok?
well nothing much,but we will require something fr0m you,to enable you get this fee n0w we will want you to go to the bank and make the payment of 100usd to this address pr0vided bellow for the transfer 0f the fee to you ok?
immediately the fee is confirm in the bank,i will make the transfer t0 you asap ok?
This fee you are to pay is for us to know that you are really living ok?this is why you are ask to make the payment,for us t0 be sincere,and to make sure we are sending the fee to the right pers0n ok?as soon as i receive the fee in the bank i will send you the fee asap ok?get back t0 me asap.
if you are whilling y0u have to send the fee to this address:
Receiver's Name:Ikh1ne Ed1th.
State:Ed0
Amount send:100Ttext question: Wh0 is great
Answer:God

They must have had a lot of trouble from the dead recently Rolling Eyes

I hope you can bait from beyond the grave, if you can that is definately how I'm going to spend my leisure time when I die.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well without some cold cash, how can they be sure? Smile

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic lad logic. Send me some money so I can send you some money. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proof of life fee. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna try this on my husband. I've been convinced he's dead for a decade. I'm gonna tell him he has to give me some money to prove he's alive. Wink

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope I didn't lay on the sarcasm too thickly in my reply

Quote:
fromxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>

dateFri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:47 PM
subjectRe: THANKS AND GET BACK TO US 0K?(ECOBANKPLC)
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details 9:47 PM (8 minutes ago) Reply

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your concern I can confirm everything is n0w indeed in the other.

I fully understand your need to check whether or n0t I am really living you wouldn't want to be wasting your time with somebody who had passed away. Such a stringent check 0n my state of being gives me faith that I am dealing with a legitimate banking body after suffering so much fraud at the hands of fraud stars. Any bank w0rth their salt would charge a client to confirm that they were indeed alive.

Since being defrauded by fraud stars I have become financially dependent 0n my friend but I will instruct them to make this payment to you as so0n as possible .

Thanks so much for taking my case on b0ard and I will write back to you ASAP with the payment details.

Regards

Mr. xxxxxxxx

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot to add "ok" to the end of every one of your sentences. I wonder where he picked that up from?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Re the "ok" at the end of each sentence - that's standard lad speak. You see it quite a bit when they get lazy and stop trying to sound like they're actual "professionals", or Americans or Brits or whatever.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad "ok" reads like some form of full stop - on a couple of baits the rate of "ok" was so prevalent that I kept count; one used it more thsn 50 times, including seven in one message.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic