SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's my package? UPDATE: Safari x2 - Becky joined the fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh lol

He wanted me to send the M7CN S3CUR3 to someone in Kentucky - at first I thought possibly an ITP....but decided to send it to "her" anyway.

I got a name (L0ri hurt) and an address, state, zip code & e-mail addy.

If it seemed to be an ITP I was going to send out a warning letter in a couple days...

With the name I was wondering about the possibility of it being another baiter.

So I sent the secure form to "her" around 7pm my time.

I saw the lad log on about an hour ago and said Hi but he logged out immediately with no response. About 10 mins later I got the automated response that he had landed (on the secure site).

About an hour later I got an e-mail from the "lady" in kentucky (at 2 am my time) that states:

"listen this is real add for me to do you have to send the money the nomal way i don't have time for all this stuff...i need just the mtcn number if western union can't send the money go to money gram and get the money send.....go back to the western union and get your money back."

I checked the header and it was from nigeria -- so no ITP involved here.

I sent back a veiled insulting e-mail about how He couldn't seem to comprehend that no matter where I sent it, Tennessee only uses this method now. I told him that but he wanted me to send it to her anyway.

I told "her" how it only took about 1/2 an hour, and he must be too lazy to complete the process and is probably only a few boxes from being done when he quits.

And how I felt bad involving her in the middle of a transaction where she had to do the work he didn't want to do, drive to WU to collect and then send the money, just because he didn't want to click a few boxes himself.

Then mentioned the time factor - that it will be 8am before WU opens in Kentucky, which is 3pm his time, and that is not enough time to get a bus into Abuja before his deadline passed (what he told me was Friday night).

(The official PD deadline passed back on last Monday I think)

Ahhh just got another e-mail saying he has landed, so he took a 40 min break... wonder how long he's going to work on it today Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad was moderately busy with M7NC S3cure - a few hours, 367 clicks, 6 refreshes. Then he sends a whiny support request which generates a has 9 digit support ticket number.

So lad sends another support request saying that he was given 9 digits of the the M7NC, could he have the other one please?

Customer Service response
Quote:
Here at Western Union M7CN Secure, we take the transfer process quite seriously. Our clients rely upon our guarantee of network security and the highest degree of T17 interface technology.

Our system shows that you have not completed the security procedure nor has a number been sent to you via email. Attempts to bypass the security measures constitute fraud and will result in termination of the transaction and possibly investigation by the SCC.

Obfuscated the "T" in quoted text. -luckey

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's begging me for $150 for his trip to Abuja ( Ip shows Lagos still).

We had a several hour argument over if I was going to send a check (so I could put a stop payment on it if need be) or if I was going to send cash in a book.

Then we argued about what shipping method, got it narrowed down to Fed Ex, UPS or DHL...he wanted nothing more to do with Parcel Direct, hmmm. I told him if this money got lost or stolen in the mail then he STILL had to pay me back.

Told him I was NOT sending money until after I was sure he got the PD Insurance check - since I had to borrow this money.

For some reason he "can not " do western union or money grams any more -- hit him a couple more times Becky - then do all star Twisted Evil

After he told me he couldn't do MG or WU, I called him a "lazy goat" and he told me "it was not nice for a lady to abuse a young man"

Much more response than using "F*ING" in all caps...have to remember that one...

He didn't talk to me for over 15 mins. until I told him if he wasn't going to talk to me I was done talking to him ...then it was "sorry hun I was away but I'm back now"...

Will chat with him later today - of course won't get the money shipment out since I had no reason to go to town...and then tell him I got a response from PD stating he DIDN T get his check from them...

Was hoping he'd drop today -but I'll play it out a few more days -lol

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana sorry to hear you have a "lazy goat" too,hahaha

Mine is apparently going in and out of the hospital now.

I was hoping he was hit by a bus but I doubted I would get that lucky. Evil or Very Mad

Just trying to cover his a$$ because he didn't go for the package and I'm mad.

I love how you and Becky are working this goat over, it just makes me smile. Very Happy
He ran into double trouble.....

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked and I received Twisted Evil

Contacted PD Customer Service and asked them to send a letter to the lad and obviously forward it to me - saying they had been in contact with me, and I seemed to think the check was still good, so I was obviously mistaken since the check expired and was gone.

They sent out a wonderful letter Smile

I'm actually thinking of staying up to talk with him in his morning - ruin his whole day Smile

He's even told me that I LIED when I told him I missed him. We had a really fun argument Twisted Evil

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an audacity. You lied, Ivana time for a slap ... Twisted Evil
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've slapped lad good and hard about asking me for again for the money which I had sent M7CN S3cure and that he failed to pick up, costing me fees. He has promised to pick it up this time.

Quote:
well i will go and back pick it up dear and i will like to tel u that when the money dear and i wil like u to cal me dear and i wish that u can dear and i promise u my love thati ill pick it up dear ok. and i will like u to cal me dear so tat i wil pick iy up dear ok and i will like u to send the money today so that i can cash i tomorrow dear ok and if u want to give me ur detail that u use to send the money my love all i need is .
1.sender name........................
2.address?......................
3.mtn number?..............{10 digit number}
4.state?........................
5.city?...............................
well honey dear i cannot do without u dear

I feel like Bambi's mother. Wink

Although I don't know why he wants all these "details"...because I'll just resend using S3cure.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell is he babbling about, oh C'mon what's that supposed to mean. How do you manage to speak with him, Becky ?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love m7cn secure Very Happy

Lol - why I do want to be there IF someone ever mentioned parcel direct to him again Twisted Evil

Well we had a fight, I stayed up till 2am just to fight with him - I told him if he was going to lie to me then we had nothing more to say to each other.

He tried several times around noon my time to reach me, I was napping, so he thought I was ignoring him and has become very pleading...

He tried to call several times, and when I finally did answer the phone I went off on him about being told to ASK before he called and I hung up.

And all the time thinking about dear Becky & how he was about to get misery from her end too Very Happy

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep forgeting. If somebody could enlighten me - what does Lol stands for. I heard that expression god knows how many times and still don't know what it means. I've been told once, but I forgot.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laugh Out Loud. 16yo girls use this acronym quite often. Matter of fact, when people actually just say "lol!" out loud...as if instead of laughing...In real life...I might be obligated to offer them five flavors of Canadian knuckle.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he contacted me again - I told him I didn't want to talk to him any more - that I needed a man in my life not a boi ...

He asked that I find a place in my heart to forgive him...

Told him I didn't need a fat lazy goat, I needed a man.

About a 45 min. conversation.

Told him not to e-mail, IM or call me anymore. But he obviously will ... so now I can get really abusive and see how long he hangs in there...

May have to check the english/lad translator
http://translatestuff.freehostia.com/lad/lad.html

And see if I can cut actoss the cultural differences and tell him to go away.

I'll just tell him I was looking for a translator so he could understand me clearly - since he didn't seem to be getting my english - it doesn't refer to any scamming/lad activity

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really is a sad little goat boy.

Me to him - 44 minutes ago
Quote:
Your pitiful pleas were too much for me. I went back and resent the money...although it cost me more fees which, let me tell you, does not make me happy.
I hope this time you will actually pick up the money and not let the transfer be canceled like you did before.
And forwarded him the M7CN S3cure letter with his new access number

Him to me - 40 min. ago
Quote:
well honey dear am waiting dear to giv me the detail honey k and i need the correct detail my love and the number is 10digit ok.so dear well i sent u a text message and i will liek to be with u dearand i love u with all my heart dear ok.

Ivana, I've said this before but every email from him adds to my amazement that you were able to get this lazy, stupid lad on a safari. clapping clapping

And winding up for the slap

Quote:
I sent you the letter with the details. You go to http://mtcn.secure.la and put in your access code - fd660461e5580ca961daece7cde6a820 and then you collect the transfer code number and get the money I sent.

Honestly, I have half a mind to go back and just cancel the transfer.

ETA - And Mugu has landed. Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he really doesn't like the M7CN method...lol...

He might try harder since he's seen my money dry up - he was pushing for 150$ by today, but now I'm not talking to him since he let the insurance money go away.

He wants me to find a place in my heart to forgive him - I told him he was NOT what I was looking for, I needed a real man who is willing to endure hardships for a better life.

He has seen and used the s3cure method, so slap him hard at how easy it is...

I'm so happy you picked him up Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate you sharing him Very Happy

And thanks for putting me in the subject line...I hope I can get him to do something worthy.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After not hearing from him for a few days I had it out with him today --

Told him due to my inquiries on what went wrong with the insurance check I was forwarded all the e-mail correspondence from PD Customer Service ...

I noticed :
He was told there were no more chances for the check
He told me AFTER he was traveling to Abuja to get the check

He told me that he did NOT tell me he went to Abuja, that he was robbed by ARMED robbers before he could get on the bus ...I just ignored that whole story...

I copied him back with the quote where he told me I was the reason he went to Abuja...

And even with the proof, that he told me he went to abuja, customer service told me there were no e-mails to a customer service agent when he was supposed to be there....

So I called him a few more names & told him good bye...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he keeps trying "hi" and "hello" when he logs in ...

today I responded with yaruba which is a misspelled word for idiot...supposedly a nice insult...

he sent me back "yes am a yoruba male from lagoos"

I didn't respond.

Not sure, but I just might forgive him...if he's so insistent....

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
he keeps trying "hi" and "hello" when he logs in ...

today I responded with yaruba which is a misspelled word for idiot...supposedly a nice insult...

he sent me back "yes am a yoruba male from lagoos"

I didn't respond.

Not sure, but I just might forgive him...if he's so insistent....but from a different account...

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Ivana...I'm sure he has forgotten why you broke up.

He has certainly forgotten that he's been bugging me for money for his mother and sister.

Quote:
Am so worried my love and i know you really want to assist me and the condition of my Daughter is very cretical and i dont want her to die.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh now he has a daughter? where did she come from and what has she got?

yeah I definitely need to re-bait him soon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic